Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 12:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237308 times)
dz4505

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:23:03 AM

Eth has plans for scaling too so they are going to stay.  I see them resolving their issues faster than BTC at the current rate with the entire Bitcoin political sausagefest fiesta.  They been trying to fix the scaling issue for 2 years but due to infighting it never got resolved.

For Eth, everyone rallies behind Vitalik so what he says pretty much goes.

In any case, the top blockchain platform I see are:

1.  BTC
2.  ETH
3.  IOTA (huge future potential)

No reason why Waves/Lisk/Antshare, etc., can't be 4th.  Don't see Waves overthrowing ETH, however -- due to first to market for smart contracts.
goldenbear7

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:37:36 AM

IDK, a lot of the businesses that do ICOs on Ethereum seem strange to me. 

Aren't there a lot of barriers for traditional real world businesses to use Ethereum?  Don't they have to learn an entirely new programming language called Solidarity?  Don't turning complete smart contracts present a lot of security risks?  Also, it's my understanding that Ethereum won't be able to scale really until the sharding tech is developed and that seems to be at least a year away.  A lot can happen in a year!

Waves, to my understanding, is built from scratch on Scala.  It's proof-of-stake already from the beginning, and regular users can actually earn rewards through leasing without having to download the entire blockchain.

Plus, from what I'm reading, Waves will have non-turing complete smart contracts in a couple of months that won't require any programming knowledge to implement.

In my opinion, the real winner in the blockchain space will be the one who reaches the traditional brick-and-mortar type buisnesses who already have a valid customer base.  Waves seems to be smarter in this regard.

of course i could be wrong......after all......this is crypto!
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:38:00 AM

Eth has plans for scaling too so they are going to stay.  I see them resolving their issues faster than BTC at the current rate with the entire Bitcoin political sausagefest fiesta.  They been trying to fix the scaling issue for 2 years but due to infighting it never got resolved.

1.  BTC
2.  ETH

No reason why Waves/Lisk/Antshare, etc., can't be 4th.  Don't see Waves overthrowing ETH, however -- due to first to market for smart contracts.

Man... your 3 coins already are at the top!!
Not a huge gain forward, besides the market (in this case,why not put 100% in BTC?)

The higher the risk, the higher the gain. It's a good rule of thumb.
Mitigate risk with coins which seem to show a broad acceptance (LTC, STRATIS, WAVES).

Pick some with low MK to maximize potential.
dz4505

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 03:40:46 AM

1.  BTC
2.  ETH

Not a huge gain forward, besides the market (in this case,why not put 100% in BTC?)

Mitigate risk with coins which seem to show a broad acceptance (LTC, STRATIS, WAVES).

I know they are top...it wasn't investment advice.  I am saying that Waves can be possibly 4th after these guys, which I don't see Waves dethroning.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:13:27 AM

1.  BTC
2.  ETH

I know they are top...it wasn't investment advice.  I am saying that Waves can be possibly 4th after these guys, which I don't see Waves dethroning.

Waves definitely has the potential to be a multi-billion dollar coin.
Maybe not at the $20 billion ETH is today, but sure close.

Let's say $10Billion: That is a x30 increase
wagerr-jm

Activity: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 04:31:23 AM

Wait wasn't Mandiago part of the team ?

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

https://i.imgur.com/J4Tyv9i.png

WTF?  

Hello guys,

Here I am laughing at this FUD because these individuals went through the hassle of looking into my life, found a photo of me that is an actual headshot and then plastered a fake message pretending to be me. However, the fake linked in account they made for me only matches my lastname and they chose any possible initials for JM and decided to go with Jorge Martinez ? Makes me laugh pretty hard actually. Whoever you are, you took time to learn about my life but couldn't even find my real name..do a better job next time before you try to impersonate me. Huge fail bud.

This is my real Linked In account that I barely use to begin with: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jm-maradiaga-95a988141/

Here I am putting this joke to rest.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:52:42 AM

Any plan to list this on a bigger exchange with decent trading volume that Waves Dex, Cling ICO finish around thesame time with Wagerr ICO, and now on bigger exchange. Wagerr team need to look to put this on bigger exchange for exposure
Trustor

Activity: 342

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:35:38 AM

Any plan to list this on a bigger exchange with decent trading volume that Waves Dex, Cling ICO finish around thesame time with Wagerr ICO, and now on bigger exchange. Wagerr team need to look to put this on bigger exchange for exposure

We dont need a fucking exchange.
You morons dont have what it takes to participate into an ICO like wagerr.
Sell your bags on waves or maybe it's too complicated for you ?
Just sell and let this thread, After you people ask 50x the same questions during ici now it's when polo?? When bittrex ?? when can I get 50000000% return ??
exoras

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 08:21:59 AM

At this stage we don't actually need an exchange at all. We need to give the team time and support in what they are doing and build a helpful and constructive community here.

Exchange will be needed after we have something valuable to deliver to the public.

durbin

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:33:53 AM

Morning all,

After reading some of the FUD posts and the general questions being posted on here I thought I'd write a quick article explaining some of the details of Wagerr as I see them.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@durbin/wagerr-the-story-so-far-an-opinion-piece

I hope some people might find this useful.

Thanks
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:27:19 AM

Just sell and let this thread, After you people ask 50x the same questions during ici now it's when polo?? When bittrex ?? when can I get 50000000% return ??

Tell me why not you moron?
Will it be bad for Wagerr to get more publicity? Because it will once it hits a major exchange.
Do you want wagerr's price to go below ICOs price? Because it will if it stays only on Waves' DEX.
durbin

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:32:28 AM

Tell me why not you moron?
Will it be bad for Wagerr to get more publicity? Because it will once it hits a major exchange.
Do you want wagerr's price to go below ICOs price? Because it will if it stays only on Waves' DEX.

Check out my previous post. I've tried to clear up the exchange issue.
There's a quote in there from the dev as well.
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:42:22 AM

I came across his profile and had sent him a message few days back. Just logged in to see this:

WTF?  

Hello guys,

Here I am laughing at this FUD because these individuals went through the hassle of looking into my life, found a photo of me that is an actual headshot and then plastered a fake message pretending to be me. However, the fake linked in account they made for me only matches my lastname and they chose any possible initials for JM and decided to go with Jorge Martinez ? Makes me laugh pretty hard actually. Whoever you are, you took time to learn about my life but couldn't even find my real name..do a better job next time before you try to impersonate me. Huge fail bud.

This is my real Linked In account that I barely use to begin with: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jm-maradiaga-95a988141/

Thats actually quite funny. Thanks for clearing it up, but it looks like it worked as Wagerr dropped to 0.02 at the time.... Someone picked up some cheap coins
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:44:01 AM

Getting on a decent exchange is still going to help with marketing and getting the word out, one of the stated objectives. Not only that, but it is, or should be, an obligation to the investors to provide them with a good option for liquidating their investment should they choose it is no longer for them or if personal situation calls for it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
azmojo

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

Thats actually quite funny. Thanks for clearing it up, but it looks like it worked as Wagerr dropped to 0.02 at the time.... Someone picked up some cheap coins
Maybe that's why they did it.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
████▀                                       ▀████
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
durbin

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:53:37 AM

Getting on a decent exchange is still going to help with marketing and getting the word out, one of the stated objectives. Not only that, but it is, or should be, an obligation to the investors to provide them with a good option for liquidating their investment should they choose it is no longer for them or if personal situation calls for it.

Liquidation is not an obligation. Have a look at Tezos for example. They have no buy-back plans and wont be on an exchange for 4 months minimum.
Investment in an ICO is a long process. Just because some have allowed pumping and dumping this should not be the model
Munz77

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:04:36 AM

Morning all,

After reading some of the FUD posts and the general questions being posted on here I thought I'd write a quick article explaining some of the details of Wagerr as I see them.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@durbin/wagerr-the-story-so-far-an-opinion-piece

Thanks

Good blog, thank you
durbin

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 10:32:14 AM

Morning all,

Thanks

Good blog, thank you

Thanks. That's appreciated
lucidwater

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:05:51 AM

WTF?  

Hello guys,

Hahaha! One big hug for you. High five! Yeah!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
lucidwater

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

Morning all,

Thanks

Good blog, thank you

Thanks. That's appreciated

One article says all. Excellent writing!  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: