Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 241 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [WGR] | Wagerr | The Betting Blockchain | Bounties  (Read 237305 times)
Trustor

Activity: 342
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

Any plan to list this on a bigger exchange with decent trading volume that Waves Dex, Cling ICO finish around thesame time with Wagerr ICO, and now on bigger exchange. Wagerr team need to look to put this on bigger exchange for exposure

We dont need a fucking exchange.
You morons dont have what it takes to participate into an ICO like wagerr.
Sell your bags on waves or maybe it's too complicated for you ?
Just sell and let this thread, After you people ask 50x the same questions during ici now it's when polo?? When bittrex ?? when can I get 50000000% return ??

Tell me why not you moron?
Will it be bad for Wagerr to get more publicity? Because it will once it hits a major exchange.
Do you want wagerr's price to go below ICOs price? Because it will if it stays only on Waves' DEX.

Because at this stage it's only a pure pump & dump. This is not what we aim for.
So no adding to a major exchange is not a good idea.
I dont give a fuck if wagerr drop at 0.01$ each, I'll just buy more.
I bought at round1 you know I could have already dumped for x2,38 that price
exoras

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 11:10:15 AM

Whoever wants to participate in testnet, there will be free test token giveaways, where we will test blockchain and oracle masternodes functionality.

Last news from Dev team is that Wagerr Masternodes will be very similar to Dash's system.

lucidwater

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:23:19 AM

Whoever wants to participate in testnet, there will be free test token giveaways, where we will test blockchain and oracle masternodes functionality.

Last news from Dev team is that Wagerr Masternodes will be very similar to Dash's system.

While brainless morons are still whining for their blind 3 cents gain, I'm now designing my own mega project sailing in the same boat with the geniuses.

Hahahaha! Thanks to the 3 days 3 cents asshole brains! Hahahahaha!  Cheesy Grin
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 11:37:55 AM

Any plan to list this on a bigger exchange with decent trading volume that Waves Dex, Cling ICO finish around thesame time with Wagerr ICO, and now on bigger exchange. Wagerr team need to look to put this on bigger exchange for exposure

Just sell and let this thread, After you people ask 50x the same questions during ici now it's when polo?? When bittrex ?? when can I get 50000000% return ??

Will it be bad for Wagerr to get more publicity? Because it will once it hits a major exchange.
Do you want wagerr's price to go below ICOs price? Because it will if it stays only on Waves' DEX.

Because at this stage it's only a pure pump & dump. This is not what we aim for.

Lmao "dump at x2.38 that price" when the coin peaked @7-8 cents on Waves' DEX? You're funny.
Getting listed on a exchange would only help Wagerr, imo it will have at least $500k 24h volume.
It will become more popular and more people will hear about it which is a good thing. Get that pump and dump bullshit out of your head, it may happen even when the mainned is released.
BlockHedge

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:19:34 PM

Lmao "dump at x2.38 that price" when the coin peaked @7-8 cents on Waves' DEX? You're funny.
Getting listed on a exchange would only help Wagerr, imo it will have at least $500k 24h volume.
It will become more popular and more people will hear about it which is a good thing. Get that pump and dump bullshit out of your head, it may happen even when the mainned is released.

Some people are just clueless to how crypto works.  When you have an ICO that runs for weeks, where literally ANYONE and EVERYONE can get into it, how does it help to list on a major exchange immediately following the end of the ICO period?  At that point there is little/no demand for the coin/project.  There has been no value added since ICO, no project yet created.  The ONLY thing that would happen at that point would be a pump and dump based on hype, making the coin look weak - when in reality it was just the initial weak-hand investors who are weak.  The Wagerr team is under no obligation to ensure you get liquidity of the tokens a week after ICO, and now they have to listen to whining, BS, and field a million Waves related questions all taking time away from what they ought to be doing - delivering on the Wagerr product that we all want to see successful.  In the future, I may look for projects that specifically state they WON'T list a token on an exchange immediately following an ICO so that all these short term flippers don't actually invest and waste everybody's time.
Trustor

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:25:44 PM

Exactly at 10 cents, x2.38 if you can do basic maths calculations, but I'm pretty sure you dont have that much of a brain as you're whinning since you joined this thread ?
Trustor

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

Some people are just clueless to how crypto works.  When you have an ICO that runs for weeks, where literally ANYONE and EVERYONE can get into it, how does it help to list on a major exchange immediately following the end of the ICO period?  At that point there is little/no demand for the coin/project.  There has been no value added since ICO, no project yet created.  The ONLY thing that would happen at that point would be a pump and dump based on hype, making the coin look weak - when in reality it was just the initial weak-hand investors who are weak.  The Wagerr team is under no obligation to ensure you get liquidity of the tokens a week after ICO, and now they have to listen to whining, BS, and field a million Waves related questions all taking time away from what they ought to be doing - delivering on the Wagerr product that we all want to see successful.  In the future, I may look for projects that specifically state they WON'T list a token on an exchange immediately following an ICO so that all these short term flippers don't actually invest and waste everybody's time.

Give this guys a cookie  Grin

No seriously dude, the level of people on this thread that are brainless, they dont understand a thing in this cryptoworld and all their concern is :

ADD BITTREX WE NEED VOLUME OLOOLOLOL
WE NEED EXCHANGE FOR MARKETING UGGGGHH
kochosei

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:32:40 PM

Well I look at getting better. As soon as the price goes up everyone becomes happy.
It is still a good project, from the beginning I have little doubt. But now I see that all is well.
Timmeyyy85

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:39:12 PM

this is a very entertaining thread. almost worth the 2.5 eth I invested
lucidwater and deinemama pls dont stop you guys are amazing and the other guy pls explain again why its a good thing not to be on any major exchanges, I liked that part as well
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:55:19 PM

holy shit this site never ceases to amaze me lmao, are the fud fags like shill armies or something?  it's a risk like any other ico but at least this project show all the green flags, not red.  so fucking BUY and hold and see what comes of it, if your pansy ass can't handle that then sell your shit on waves dex (like an idiot).
 meanwhile ignore 90% of the fucking retard posts here.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 12:55:56 PM

Exactly at 10 cents, x2.38 if you can do basic maths calculations, but I'm pretty sure you dont have that much of a brain as you're whinning since you joined this thread ?

It was never on 10 cents tho, look at the graphs.
Whinning since I joined the thread? I answered much more questions here than you did. Oh wait, you havent even helped anybody. I started complaining once the devs started doing dumb stuff.Anyways Imma just stop talking to people like you who blindly believe in the devs and praise them even for their wrong decisions.
To the other guy - why do you think hype is a bad thing? Hype can help the coin a lot, it will gain a lot of attention - some of the top coins in coinmarketcap are there because of hype.

If you actually open your eyes you'll see that they are amateurs, for f*ck sake - the CEO is a doctor. They showed this from the start by delaying withdrawals with the dumb decision, they took in the last moment, to go to the Waves platform. I will keep thinking they are amateurs until they deliver me a working product and start actually doing useful stuff for the coin.

I won't even look at this thread anymore because basically everybody is praising it for no reason with 0 sense in his mind. I hope you are happy for making the thread what it is today. Oficially my last post in this mockery.

Oh and don't be surprised if there is a delay with the release of the mainnet as well.

I'm out.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

^the project doesn't even come into fruition until 3rd or 4th quarter of 2017!  wtf is wrong with you idiots?! lmao...whining already when the meat of the project isn't even due out for many more months!  i haven't even checked my wagerr balance since checking for the bonus, got it, not just sit back and h0ld0r for moon when the time comes.  jesus fuck it's not that hard.  if you NEED returns go trade one of the many coins already on trex or polo, why the hell would you bother trading wgr on dex already lol and whine about it.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
wbk940122

Activity: 376

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:12:21 PM

That's a big dream I guess but let's not limit this project, but I would not expect it if I were you unless polo had
invested in this project. Seeing this in bittrex is already a great progress, they have their own exchange by the way.
uw0tm80

Activity: 59

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:24:56 PM

Whinning since I joined the thread? I answered much more questions here than you did. Oh wait, you havent even helped anybody. I started complaining once the devs started doing dumb stuff.Anyways Imma just stop talking to people like you who blindly believe in the devs and praise them even for their wrong decisions.
To the other guy - why do you think hype is a bad thing? Hype can help the coin a lot, it will gain a lot of attention - some of the top coins in coinmarketcap are there because of hype.

If you actually open your eyes you'll see that they are amateurs, for f*ck sake - the CEO is a doctor. They showed this from the start by delaying withdrawals with the dumb decision, they took in the last moment, to go to the Waves platform. I will keep thinking they are amateurs until they deliver me a working product and start actually doing useful stuff for the coin.

I won't even look at this thread anymore because basically everybody is praising it for no reason with 0 sense in his mind. I hope you are happy for making the thread what it is today. Oficially my last post in this mockery.

Oh and don't be surprised if there is a delay with the release of the mainnet as well.

I'm out.

dont even bother
these delusional shills will literally demand the coin does NOT go on a major exchange
because the price might actually go up and thats bad, because... I dont know why

this fucking project is dead in the water and the team screw up time after time
yet somehow these idiotic shills really believe they will deliver an industry disrupting software and their worthless coins will moon LMAO
I think theyre just flat out in denial at this point and cant face the reality that they mightve set their money on fire instead of buying wagerr

Ive already written off the 0.8 bitcoin I have put in this shitshow. but watching these clueless shills crash and burn will be worth it to me.
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 01:40:06 PM

I'm out.

dont even bother
these delusional shills will literally demand the coin does NOT go on a major exchange
because the price might actually go up and thats bad, because... I dont know why

this fucking project is dead in the water and the team screw up time after time
yet somehow these idiotic shills really believe they will deliver an industry disrupting software and their worthless coins will moon LMAO
I think theyre just flat out in denial at this point and cant face the reality that they mightve set their money on fire instead of buying wagerr

Ive already written off the 0.8 bitcoin I have put in this shitshow. but watching these clueless shills crash and burn will be worth it to me.

LMAO  Cheesy
the shills are now trying to call regular posters shills, nice try though  Roll Eyes
lol 0.8 btc...whoa watch out now?!?!  meanwhile there are ppl with huge btc in this ensuring it'll go up in value come the end of 2017.  Cool - remember some ppl will care about the tech, but many will not.  sad but true.  oh well.  gains are gains and it'd be nice if the project does make some inroads to its target audience.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
exoras

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 01:43:59 PM

nice try indeed. Smiley Nothing wrong with the team working full steam. No one guarantees any ROI here anyway. So best thing to protect your investment is to SUPPORT both team and community.

Not a bad thing to keep in mind for everyone around.

dz4505

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

nice try indeed. Smiley Nothing wrong with the team working full steam. No one guarantees any ROI here anyway. So best thing to protect your investment is to SUPPORT both team and community.

Or put it on more exchanges or a real exchange like Bittrex, which seems to be accepting just about anything as of late, to push up demand for the coin.
exoras

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2017, 02:35:46 PM

Or maybe wait until we have something more than just an idea to offer to the wide public? Offering to a big exchange imposes a risk for investors of lowering the price if demand is low.

And demand COULD be low if there's nothing more than idea. Because we already funded the idea during the ICO.  Wink Once again, remember, main goal is to develop a product, a system, a working sports betting solution. If you are only here to speculate about price of WGR, it might not be the best place for you. Jesus...

tex83rb

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

still waiting to be on coinmarketcap

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Piston Honda
Legendary

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 02:42:34 PM

Or put it on more exchanges or a real exchange like Bittrex, which seems to be accepting just about anything as of late, to push up demand for the coin.

trex does not accept gambling related projects so don't hold your breathe.  ideally trex would be super for wgr to get on later this year, HOPEFULLY there is a work-around or some shit where wgr isn't a "direct" gambling project and they can list it.  Polo i doubt will list but who knows.......

if not, looks like only kraken which would still be very good (ICN did kickass there) and see's nice whales fucking with the books, eventually it went moon (thanks for new car ICN whales) Smiley

not sure about other crappy exch's. 

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
Pages: « 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 [100] 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 ... 241 »
  Print  

Jump to: