Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:20:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡⛏️[ANN] Giga Watt: Best Home for your Mining. Starts today!  (Read 203076 times)
James25

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 01:54:40 AM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 02:48:24 AM by James25

I will use your referral link if you help me to get an answer on this questions:

To make max profit i need to buy WTT tokens + miners right?
I will start mining only when miners will be delivered or it is like immediate cloud mining?
How much WTT i need to buy for 1 L3+ miner?
By buying WTT tokens i make profit only when price will go up (If i sell it) or i will also have some other income from it?
How i understand it will be more profitable to order miner from shop.bitmain and send it to their address (Giga Watt) to be able mining other coins then LTC?
What is Batch and the difference between them 1,2,3,4,5,6?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrbates

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:53:46 AM

I will use your referral link if you help me to get an answer on this questions:

-- Maximum profit you do need WTT tokens + the miner, and you do get first dibs on the mining space; as opposed to those without the tokens (who only have a miner) but you do not necessarily need the tokens to be able to mine with giga-watt.
I will start mining only when miners will be delivered or it is like immediate cloud mining?
-- I believe the miners that are sold out are miners they already had in stock, and ready to use such as the btc miner and the panda miner for eth.  They sold out because they were ready to go right at that moment, essentially immediate cloud mining.   In the case of the ltc miner with it arriving on September 30th, you would have to wait unfortunately before mining.
-- 880 WTT tokens, calculation is done as follows for other mining units they offer:
  Power consumption + % listed underneath power consumption = how many WTT tokens you will need per miner
By buying WTT tokens i make profit only when price will go up (If i sell it) or i will also have some other income from it?
-- If you choose to trade them immediately, you would only make profit when they go up in value.
    If you choose to mine with the tokens/miner combination their value is a cost savings benefit to your mining efforts.
   If you choose to rent your tokens, you will earn money at your specified rental rate; only when the tokens are rented by another miner.
   In my mind the best way to utilize the tokens is as a semi long term investment, mining coins until the miner efficiency is no longer profitable and then either renting the tokens out to other miners or selling them.  At that point it will be quite a challenge deciding because in theory if 2 years is the end of a miner, I still have 48 years of rental capability and passive income.

How i understand it will be more profitable to order miner from shop.bitmain and send it to their address (Giga Watt) to be able mining other coins then LTC?
-- In some cases it may be more profitable ordering the miners yourself and shipping it to them however you have to pay an additional $20 hosting fee which may or may not diminish returns, and would also require shipping costs. 
(I've personally only contacted them about personally ordering pandaminers from pandaminer to ship to them)
My email with their customer support said they are working to offer the ability to mine XMR, ZEC and ETC; but for the time being only offer BTC, LTC and ETH mining.

Hopefully this helps you, let me know if any clarification needs to happen on any of the answers -- and of course always invest responsibly

James25

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:09:09 AM

-- Maximum profit you do need WTT tokens + the miner, and you do get first dibs on the mining space; as opposed to those without the tokens (who only have a miner) but you do not necessarily need the tokens to be able to mine with giga-watt.
-- I believe the miners that are sold out are miners they already had in stock, and ready to use such as the btc miner and the panda miner for eth.  They sold out because they were ready to go right at that moment, essentially immediate cloud mining.   In the case of the ltc miner with it arriving on September 30th, you would have to wait unfortunately before mining.
-- 880 WTT tokens, calculation is done as follows for other mining units they offer:
  Power consumption + % listed underneath power consumption = how many WTT tokens you will need per miner
-- If you choose to trade them immediately, you would only make profit when they go up in value.
    If you choose to mine with the tokens/miner combination their value is a cost savings benefit to your mining efforts.
   If you choose to rent your tokens, you will earn money at your specified rental rate; only when the tokens are rented by another miner.
   In my mind the best way to utilize the tokens is as a semi long term investment, mining coins until the miner efficiency is no longer profitable and then either renting the tokens out to other miners or selling them.  At that point it will be quite a challenge deciding because in theory if 2 years is the end of a miner, I still have 48 years of rental capability and passive income.

-- In some cases it may be more profitable ordering the miners yourself and shipping it to them however you have to pay an additional $20 hosting fee which may or may not diminish returns, and would also require shipping costs. 
(I've personally only contacted them about personally ordering pandaminers from pandaminer to ship to them)
My email with their customer support said they are working to offer the ability to mine XMR, ZEC and ETC; but for the time being only offer BTC, LTC and ETH mining.

Hopefully this helps you, let me know if any clarification needs to happen on any of the answers -- and of course always invest responsibly

Thnx bro! ur explanations was very clear for me and helpful, i will invest with ur ref link tomorrow, i need to decide how much to invest in this.
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 03:28:03 AM

Thnx bro! ur explanations was very clear for me and helpful, i will invest with ur ref link tomorrow, i need to decide how much to invest in this.

No problem, I did several emails with the support asking questions over the course of a few days before investing myself.  Just here to help now  Smiley

cryptonomos (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2017, 04:29:01 AM

Thank you to all bounty program participants!

Roselop

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 08:17:10 AM

Just 1 day until WTT token price goes up! The new price will be $1.05 per token. Make sure to purchase before 12:00PM Pacific on Friday, June 16.

1. Register at Cryptonomos https://cryptonomos.com/signup
2. Add funds to your account in BTC, ETH, or USD
3. Purchase tokens

Step by step instructions:
https://medium.com/@Cryptonomos/navigating-the-cryptonomos-website-to-create-an-account-and-purchase-giga-watt-wtt-tokens-113d875d26c2

Well, I will consider to join this project . it looks interesting for my investment .
I can recorgnize that this is a new kind of business with trading cryptocurrency and mining altcoins .
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 10:00:05 AM

Hey Giga Watt,

how about you install a webcam on the construction site?

I would like to see Dave Carlson on a Caterpillar  Grin Grin

Sort of proof of work   Grin Grin

Thanks

chip1982

Xenocyde

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 02:12:56 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2017, 02:35:06 PM by Xenocyde

(I would be interested in knowing if they buy our miners from us at a point to recycle, or if they would ship them to us for our reselling pleasure)

Answer is here Smiley

https://youtu.be/nXGtVsJCE5s?t=29m40s

Also, I recommend watching this video before asking any questions in this forum Cheesy Maybe add this to OP along with the FAQ.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:49:28 AM

Just 1 day until WTT token price goes up! The new price will be $1.05 per token. Make sure to purchase before 12:00PM Pacific on Friday, June 16.

1. Register at Cryptonomos https://cryptonomos.com/signup
2. Add funds to your account in BTC, ETH, or USD
3. Purchase tokens

Step by step instructions:
https://medium.com/@Cryptonomos/navigating-the-cryptonomos-website-to-create-an-account-and-purchase-giga-watt-wtt-tokens-113d875d26c2

1. THERE ARE NO TOKEN REFUNDS!  Once you buy the tokens, you cannot get a refund.  You CANNOT change your mind.  Do not buy tokens, unless you're sure abt investing in this operation.  I am unable to find this info in the FAQ.
2. They actively sell miners they don't actually have.  That is fishy to me, and I wouldn't do it.
3. "Sinden Harum Executive Manager Day to day operational responsibility for staff, office administration, payroll, human resources, bookkeeping, accounting, core programs, special programs."  Their executive manager is also a full-time realtor.  I expresed my concern that ONE person simply cannot do TWO full-time jobs to her on the phone the other day, and she had the right answers "with enough help, etc" and she seemed genuine.
4.  I PM'S Dave Carlson, and his response was genuine.  My internet research of him and of other members of the team show that they are real people, with families, kids, cute little dogs, etc.

I'm not calling this a scam, but rather a company that anticipated demand, hired aggresive sales people which sell miners that don't yet exist, and may prove to be a good bet once they get going.  ETH and BTC tanking before they get going may be a blessing in disguise.  After all-it's crypto.

Best,
pop

I felt like #1 was pretty much said for all ico's.
#2 it does say when the delivery date will be though, but they will host miners you own.
#3 sounds like an accounting job in California where they manage way too much stuff lol
#4 it was kind of a hedge to me, I bought before btc and eths bubbled popped like woo got a minor discount sort of (well a free stop loss)

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 06:20:40 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 07:01:37 AM by cryptonomos

Hey all, we’ve noticed that in the chats there’s quite a bit of back and forth, news and updates tend to get lost easily. For that reason, we created a separate channel! Stay up to date on all the news and important updates here: t.me/cryptonomos

sjd88

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 08:17:54 AM

Hi, thanks for keeping us posted on here. One question I have is that if I want to invest in your tokens that is fine however there is only the S9 miner left for us to order via Giga Watt.
 When will others be brought back into stock?
 Also if I were to purchase tokens without the miners (because I was holding out for new stock) would a point potentially come where I own tokens but all your space is filled and I am unable to have a miner at your facility?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:02:54 AM

No social mesia bounties? Or free coin give aways? Sad

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:24:29 PM

Hi, thanks for keeping us posted on here. One question I have is that if I want to invest in your tokens that is fine however there is only the S9 miner left for us to order via Giga Watt.
 When will others be brought back into stock?
 Also if I were to purchase tokens without the miners (because I was holding out for new stock) would a point potentially come where I own tokens but all your space is filled and I am unable to have a miner at your facility?

If you have tokens, there will always be place for you.
B3 we doubt it, but a replacement gpu yes. L3 will be. You should contact host@giga-watt.com to be added to list for batch sale invites. You must indicate what miners you are interested in.

cryptonomos (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:27:05 PM

No social mesia bounties? Or free coin give aways? Sad
We have referral program for this:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1914900.msg19103130#msg19103130

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:45:43 PM

Well it is a pity the hardware ran out of stock. Even though later the year, the hardware would still be available, and the token less likely, it ponders one mind what to take first. I like the s9 option more though. If there was a discount, these would ran out of stock in no time.
tribunus

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:44:09 PM

I have a question regarding the rental fee discount benefit of the tokens:
Say that I have an L3 miner with a power consumption of 880W. I understand that if I have 880 tokens, I can use them to cover the 6.95 cent per kw/h rental fee (9.75c - 2.80c electricity cost on the "Small" plan). But do I need to have at least 880 tokens to get any discount, or do I get a discount proportional to the number of tokens that I have - e.g half the discount (say 3.5c instead of 6.95c) if I have 440 tokens?
chip1982

Activity: 204
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:33:00 PM

Well it is a pity the hardware ran out of stock. Even though later the year, the hardware would still be available, and the token less likely, it ponders one mind what to take first. I like the s9 option more though. If there was a discount, these would ran out of stock in no time.

Yes, I'm asking myself the same question. Invest more in tokens or miners? My first thought was that the limiting factor might be the tokens. Now I'm not so sure anymore because I believe many might just want to rent them out. On the other hand the miners are always sold out very quickly. Haven't seen any T9 yet.

My current ratio of distributed funds in Watt is:  3.5 Watt tokens : 1 Watt miner

Maybe we can share this ratio to get a better feeling of this "market".

xcajun21

Activity: 742
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:06:31 PM

What is best now, to take the tokens or the hardware first? I assume the hardware is arriving first....
Mrbates

Maybe a fed.

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:17:19 PM

What is best now, to take the tokens or the hardware first? I assume the hardware is arriving first....

Some of the hardware was arriving first, some of it much later

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:21:34 PM

This is a nice project, but looks like they are not going to get all the money they wanted, possibly can make batch 3 done only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 139 »
  Print  

Jump to: