Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 06:20:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169921 times)
PrisonerOfLies

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 05:20:32 PM

NVO will join the long list of unfinished projects initiated by nemgun while he raises more money for Xenio
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:16:48 PM

Why is it always newbie accounts spamming irrelevant child-tier attacks?
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:05:34 PM

NVO will join the long list of unfinished projects initiated by nemgun while he raises more money for Xenio

Yep and it's sad because this space is filled with over promise and under deliver mentality.

Just an FYI. In the slack channel, Ton Bi stated they didn't need the money from the ICO and that the team had more money than the ICO generated.

I used Lexisnexis Accurint and could not find a single piece of data proving that Ton Bi is a real person that exists. VERY ODD!
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:21:02 PM

and what about the website? i can't scroll? is the project so dead that they don't fix the website?
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

and what about the website? i can't scroll? is the project so dead that they don't fix the website?
I can scroll just fine.
vlom
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1117

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

I can scroll just fine.

well, safari does not work. with firefox i was able to scroll. well then i can see the roadmap now in which nothing can be found.....
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:27:28 PM

I can scroll just fine.

well, safari does not work. with firefox i was able to scroll. well then i can see the roadmap now in which nothing can be found.....
Sounds like an Apple problem to me. The roadmap has ten bullet points listed.

Road map

The NVO DEX will be launched Q1 2018

Exchange
Validator development started
Temporary exchange for NVST/BTC
Validator first release
NVO DEX launched Q1 2018
Validator linking to plugin system

NVO Wallet (First 5 milestones)
Development started
First wallet release
Cluster release
Plugins system
First Plugin integration
cryptonidas

Activity: 12
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 08:39:36 PM

I can scroll just fine.

Sounds like an Apple problem to me. The roadmap has ten bullet points listed.

Road map

The NVO DEX will be launched Q1 2018

Exchange
Validator development started
Temporary exchange for NVST/BTC
Validator first release
NVO DEX launched Q1 2018
Validator linking to plugin system

NVO Wallet (First 5 milestones)
Development started
First wallet release
Cluster release
Plugins system
First Plugin integration

In slack, it was promised the wallet would be released November 1st. Actions speak louder than words.
hornetsnest

Activity: 1451
Merit: 973

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:29:35 PM

More delays with wallet, more excuses.... How can I get my escrow money back?

Sorry dude, it's their money now.

Actually it is the investors money still at this stage as nothing has been produced and since presented developments have not been delivered they are obligated to refund deposited funds if requested.If you deposited/invested 1 eth you are entitled to 1 eth back and not the fiat value.This way if ethereum was now only worth a fraction of what it was at initial time of offering there would not be a deficit and if there was a surge in ethereum price there would be no surplus.What went in must come out as presented.Any misrepresentation of this is misleading.

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
crypt0kid

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:54:54 PM

Actually it is the investors money still at this stage as nothing has been produced and since presented developments have not been delivered they are obligated to refund deposited funds if requested.If you deposited/invested 1 eth you are entitled to 1 eth back and not the fiat value.This way if ethereum was now only worth a fraction of what it was at initial time of offering there would not be a deficit and if there was a surge in ethereum price there would be no surplus.What went in must come out as presented.Any misrepresentation of this is misleading.

If an investor wants to sell, that's what Counterwallet.io is for. Go place and sell your NVST there.

Get the hottest crypto on MXC: https://www.mxc.ai/auth/signup?inviteCode=13rup
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:40:52 AM

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:41:23 AM

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH
By selling your coins if you want to exit.
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

Not asking your opinion thanks.  Can someone else point me to the instructions on how to get my escrow ETH back? 
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:01:27 AM

Not asking your opinion thanks.  Can someone else point me to the instructions on how to get my escrow ETH back? 
This has nothing to do with opinions. This is the matter of the facts.
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:19:23 AM

I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:38:04 AM

I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.
My response could not be any more useful. You agreed that you won't be getting any refunds the moment you sent coins to the ICO.
PrisonerOfLies

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:20:43 AM

Now very officially: (announcements channel on Slack)
Quote from: Ton Bi
"We don't have a specific date on when the NVO wallet will be out. New deadline is before the end of November."
November 31 is then the new deadline.
I will personally stop holding if they delay again.

I don't think they will be ready before the end of the month, and you seem to lack confidence in the project, so you'd better sell now.

If not then we can assume that devs don't work seriously at all... If they just said some time before November 1: "We are sorry guys, we are in trouble, we need 1-2 more months to complete the wallet" then I would have accepted to wait more. This is normal to encounter unexpected problems. But it looks like that they don't even want to admit that they have severe difficulties and just make false promises hoping for a miracle.
Yeah, I have lost faith but maybe in 10 days, they will (they should because this deadline was clearly announced) finish this wallet and finally give actual proof of work, so I choose to wait for this last deadline, hoping to get the confidence back.
Many investors already sold their tokens and crashed the price, many will continue holding these even if they delay again, I am just not as patient as these holders.
This is money that I can afford to lose so even if the price remains very low after November 30, this will not be a problem. If the price becomes really low, I could even send all my NVST to the burn address so all the holders after this point will be automatically a bit richer.

Quote from: PrisonerOfLies
I asked - do you know how I can get my escrow ETH back?  If you are not going to say something useful, then your response is not necessary.

I don't think that it is possible... Just wait, if failure or scam is confirmed then escrows should issue at least partial refunds (with unused money), and if the project succeeds then you will just have to sell your tokens for a decent price.

Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:27:13 AM
Last edit: November 21, 2017, 05:17:32 AM by Chris!

Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!

I was on a Skype call with them and 32 other people. Maybe get your facts straight and FUD elsewhere. You're really terrible at it.

What's going to happen when the wallet is released? You'll go FUD somewhere else or you'll stick around for some bizarre reason? You've obviously been banned from their Slack, so it's obvious from that who you are. Let's just line up when you started these posts and when someone was banned from their Slack.

Just talk on your main account so we can get it neg ripped like it should be. Oh wait, I'm sure it already is.

Oh and since you clearly own NVST and would like a refund, just simply sign a message from the address you hold your NVST in and I'll buy them right now. I'm really curious to see if you're able to do this. Did you ever even own NVST? Sign away.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:47:48 AM

Thanks for the response resu, it's useful.  Agree that the devs do the bare minimum to calm investors.  Important communications like Skype calls are missing.  It's a red flag for much bigger problems that they are trying to hide.  Good luck!
Oh and since you clearly own NVST and would like a refund, just simply sign a message from the address you hold your NVST in and I'll buy them right now. I'm really curious to see if you're able to do this. Did you ever even own NVST? Sign away.
I might chip in if the order is too big. Wink

Probably too imprisoned by his lies to go through though.
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:38:50 AM

This is my point, so do you know how I can get my money back?  I paid with ETH

You can't get refund, better sell your tokens while they still worth something, it the end is better than 0. Going to sell my as well
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: