Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:17:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169919 times)
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:22:43 PM

Main issue is bad management of funds.Project should be hedging with the alt coin BCH v Bitcoin because at these prices and with volatility many millions dollars of funding can be lost if opportunities are not taken.Sell off some of the altcoin BCH at these prices to increase project funding and also use it for buy support for NVST later.Use your brains here.

How do you know how the funds are exactly managed then? They reporting to you or something?

Nobody "reports" to me about anything.The reason I made the comment is because they would have indicated what they were doing if they were hedging etc.Just use some common sense.

█████████████████████
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:01:02 PM

Wow... Now bitcoin fees are just insane... Good luck trading NVST
Bitcoin devs should fix the backlog problem asap or else it will just collapse!
The flippening might be reconsidered
That's a little difficult to do when BTrash keeps attacking the Bitcoin blockchain by flooding it with low fee transactions and simultaneously abusing their connections to MSM (CNBC) to spread propaganda. Once people realize that BCash is a corrupt fucking scam we can go back to changing the world of finance. In the meantime we'll have to wait for LN or another form of scaling.
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 02:12:18 AM

The NVO team is here to provide a decent alternative to centralised exchanges, not to speculate on altcoins, this hedging talk is nonsense.
With christmas/new year/winter vacations ahead, obviously bitcoin is going trade a little lower...
great time to stack up IMO.  Grin

ps; If CEX were properly regulated Ripple and BitcoinCash would have been delisted by now.. Roll Eyes
6rq4JioxUqqTmjk8nFEa

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:21:46 AM

Main issue is bad management of funds.Project should be hedging with the alt coin BCH v Bitcoin because at these prices and with volatility many millions dollars of funding can be lost if opportunities are not taken.Sell off some of the altcoin BCH at these prices to increase project funding and also use it for buy support for NVST later.Use your brains here.

You do realize that bitcoin cash didn't exist when the NVO crowdsale happened....
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:20:37 PM

The NVO team is here to provide a decent alternative to centralised exchanges, not to speculate on altcoins, this hedging talk is nonsense.
With christmas/new year/winter vacations ahead, obviously bitcoin is going trade a little lower...
great time to stack up IMO.  Grin

ps; If CEX were properly regulated Ripple and BitcoinCash would have been delisted by now.. Roll Eyes
BCash will probably die with the introduction of the LN anyways. If not it'll stay the shitty P&D coin that it is currently.
MarketMagic

Activity: 777
Merit: 777

Altbone inc.Burial service for altcoins

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:03:45 AM

You do realize that bitcoin cash didn't exist when the NVO crowdsale happened....

Exactly,meaning the alt coin BCH is available 1:1 for each bitcoin invested.If this altcoin pumps hard some of it can be cashed out to raise more capital on the principal amount etc etc etc etc.The reality is this token cannot even hold $1 value and the lower it goes the harder it will be to increase later.There is no point in it going down 4x and then pumping 3x and noobs jumping for joy thinking they have gained when in reality original investors are in massive negative equity.

Your point?

█████████████████████
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

Exactly,meaning the alt coin BCH is available 1:1 for each bitcoin invested.If this altcoin pumps hard some of it can be cashed out to raise more capital on the principal amount etc etc etc etc.The reality is this token cannot even hold $1 value and the lower it goes the harder it will be to increase later.There is no point in it going down 4x and then pumping 3x and noobs jumping for joy thinking they have gained when in reality original investors are in massive negative equity.

Your point?

i get the point, but IMHO the majority sees this as an opportunity to buy more for cheap to get more of the

fees in the future exchange.

the team must work on the project, not using the capital to raise more cash... i think they have plenty right now

BTW i still think that the NVST as a counterparty token should be converted in an ERC20 token. this is the simplest solution.

no time and money lost for a BTC/NVST exchange.

_Ricardo_

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:04:18 PM

The fees at Counterparty are absurd, 50k sat for a sales order or send to another address. Sad Sad

I may be wrong, when the LN is implemented in the bitcoin network the rates should decrease.

With regards to migrating to ERC20, it would be interesting, but we would have some problems, just look at the ICO that had a tutorial very clear and a good part did not read. It would have to be very well planned.
6rq4JioxUqqTmjk8nFEa

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:27:56 AM

Your point?

Most of the funds are not in their control. The crowdsale funds were given to the escrows. The escrows will only release the funds to the developers if they deliver or reach certain milestones. Since the devs don't have control of the funds, how do you propose they do what you are asking?

These coins will be unlocked later (both bitcoin and bitcoin cash) and they'll be worth more at a later date than they will today. They're not going to miss out on big gains because they can't micro-manage the coins today.

This was done was to assure investors that the developers were serious about this project. This isn't some "Hey give me money and I promise I'll deliver a product sometime in the future" and then run off with the money. This team made sure that there was a third party that would only release if the devs performed. If not, the investors are refunded their coins. So for now, this is and will be a waiting game. With the beta release of the wallet available, we are already seeing results.
Ikeet

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:45:03 PM

What happened to the funds in 354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf their multi sig wallet?
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:32:24 PM

What happened to the funds in 354jirex7gkFxMiNmN45SxyMxSUsdGcrsf their multi sig wallet?

Hi!

follow the transactions, the escrow released some funds for the milestone.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:28:37 PM

Is there is any accurate date for the release of the wallet/exchange platform? the website is loading without showing anything but I remember reading 2018 Q1.
bluelogic

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:38:33 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2017, 12:57:36 AM by bluelogic

Closed, the community helped me find my NVO.

Hello I have been using the beta wallet.  I sent my NVST to my wallet: 1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH.  I see the amount on https://xchain.io/address/1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH and the wallet address matches the NVO Wallet receive address.  I login today and I don't see my balance in the Wallet Client?  Anyone know what might be wrong.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:48:08 PM

Closed, the community helped me find my NVO.

Hello I have been using the beta wallet.  I sent my NVST to my wallet: 1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH.  I see the amount on https://xchain.io/address/1Nxg4LFaojLWkXoS8JEX9sqKAVZKT5HdDH and the wallet address matches the NVO Wallet receive address.  I login today and I don't see my balance in the Wallet Client?  Anyone know what might be wrong.

There are bugs in the wallet that sometimes interfere with its ability to communicate with the blockchains for balance reporting.  In the next couple weeks the NVO team will be releasing a wallet update that should fix these issues.  As long as you hold the private key to your addresses you have nothing to worry about.
DigitalNinja

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:53:01 AM

The fees at Counterparty are absurd, 50k sat for a sales order or send to another address. Sad Sad

I may be wrong, when the LN is implemented in the bitcoin network the rates should decrease.

With regards to migrating to ERC20, it would be interesting, but we would have some problems, just look at the ICO that had a tutorial very clear and a good part did not read. It would have to be very well planned.
Transferring to a Komodo asset chain would be better than an ERC20, Cheaper , More secure and can run seperate from the komodo chain while still having komodo and btc security with low tx fees. Already ERC20 projects waiting to swap over after the MNZ Dico. Not shilling just an option that makes sense

| S U P E R N E T 's BarterDEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:08:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 01:19:25 PM by MackTheKnife

This project is a complete joke. For gosh sake, they have over 70 million dollars, and can't put up some money listing nvst in exchange. The fees in counterparty are 50$ and the volume is 0.2 BTC, for a project of this magnitude with 15 million coins this is complete fail. The devs are frugal amateurs that can't manage a project and do not  business acumen. This is the worst investment in 2017, every shitcoin performed better and pumped x5-10 ( all in top 100 did) while nvo is x4 less then ico price! I feel sorry for those who hold their useless nvst and lose money and opportunities.

They lack roadmap, no deadlines of any kind, only false promises 0 communication, careless behavior. The community is dead only 10 people are active in slack, this project is 7 months old and the community is more dead than ever, it didn't expanded by one bit. "We are ahead of schedule". They are so slow and didn't hire team to improve development, don't have PR, no marketing as promised.

Bare in mind they can't fix the bugs in the wallet, atm it's not usable and you can't withdraw. Their progress is extremely slow. They need to fix all the bugs, which will take a lot of time, then do all the improvements on the wallet they planned afterwards they need to do the temporary exchange and finaly the dex. With such rates, DEX will be delivered in 2019-2020 IF THEY MANAGE TO DO IT ALL. Honestly, they are very incompetent and don't have the skills to bring a basic wallet, the dex is innovation that nobody made so far and it will be x100 times harder to do. You can't build project like that with 3 people and be stingy spending money that WE GAVE YOU.

I'm from the project since day one, but they are real disappointment and complete failure. A lot of people left already. I'm glad that i sold majority of my stake. The sooner you get rid of the tokens, the better. Hope i helped people who have mixed feelings about this project, at the end it's your decision.

Lets get a few things straight...

1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis. You couldn't even make up your mind on which exchange you thought they should list on. It is easy for you to sit there and tell them to spend 500k - 1 million dollars when it isn't your money.  
2. This project was always about long term. The joke is on you that you didn't take the time to research WHAT you were investing in.
3. They are updating their website as they complete roadmap milestone. They have released the wallet as promised. They are currently fixing bugs. The community is extremely active but forgive people for wanting to spend holidays with their family and not listening to you throw your daily hissy fit.
4. The wallet is usable and they are fixing bugs.
5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names.
6. The project is succeeding, not failing.
7. You have claimed to have sold/bought back a majority of your stake at least 6-7 times now. Even the most naive person can smell your manure from miles away.

Last and arguably most important as it shows that you have zero credibility...

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS. You didn't help anybody outside of your 18 other personalities.
cool4y

Activity: 494
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:10:49 PM

This project is a complete joke. For gosh sake, they have over 70 million dollars, and can't put up some money listing nvst in exchange. The fees in counterparty are 50$ and the volume is 0.2 BTC, for a project of this magnitude with 15 million coins this is complete fail. The devs are frugal amateurs that can't manage a project and do not  business acumen. This is the worst investment in 2017, every shitcoin performed better and pumped x5-10 ( all in top 100 did) while nvo is x4 less then ico price! I feel sorry for those who hold their useless nvst and lose money and opportunities.

They lack roadmap, no deadlines of any kind, only false promises 0 communication, careless behavior. The community is dead only 10 people are active in slack, this project is 7 months old and the community is more dead than ever, it didn't expanded by one bit. "We are ahead of schedule". They are so slow and didn't hire team to improve development, don't have PR, no marketing as promised.

Bare in mind they can't fix the bugs in the wallet, atm it's not usable and you can't withdraw. Their progress is extremely slow. They need to fix all the bugs, which will take a lot of time, then do all the improvements on the wallet they planned afterwards they need to do the temporary exchange and finaly the dex. With such rates, DEX will be delivered in 2019-2020 IF THEY MANAGE TO DO IT ALL. Honestly, they are very incompetent and don't have the skills to bring a basic wallet, the dex is innovation that nobody made so far and it will be x100 times harder to do. You can't build project like that with 3 people and be stingy spending money that WE GAVE YOU.

I'm from the project since day one, but they are real disappointment and complete failure. A lot of people left already. I'm glad that i sold majority of my stake. The sooner you get rid of the tokens, the better. Hope i helped people who have mixed feelings about this project, at the end it's your decision.
cool4y

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:19:48 PM
Last edit: December 27, 2017, 01:35:04 PM by cool4y

1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis.  

- Bla bla general stuff, ETA?

3. They are updating their website as they complete roadmap milestone. They have released the wallet as promised. They are currently fixing bugs. The community is extremely active but forgive people for wanting to spend holidays with their family and not listening to you throw your daily hissy fit.

- Really, release a wallet? It's buggy af  and not functioning properly, many people complained that they can't withdraw funds they need. Anyone can deliver crappy product.

5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names. [/quote]
Really where is the roadmap stating that?
[/quote]6. The project is succeeding, not failing

-  Successful project evolve in terms of communities and price, nvo is on free fall.

7. You have claimed to have sold/bought back a majority of your stake at least 6-7 times now. Even the most naive person can smell your manure from miles away.

- Bullshit, do you have any proof?

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS.

- Again BS and nonsense, defending nvo by going personal and attacking people does not help a bit. I have arguments which you can't debunk, this is nvo trait to bring people down who actually think and question everything, you can't provide any real reasoning and proof.
MackTheKnife

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:34:15 PM

1. An exchange is on the way. You are just pissed because they didn't cave into the temper tantrums you threw in the slack on a daily basis.  

- Bla bla general stuff, ETA?

- Really, release a wallet? It's buggy af  and not functioning properly, many people complained that they can't withdraw funds they need. Anyone can deliver crappy product.

5. Your timeline for the DEX is completely false and has no substantive information to back the claim up. They have a team of developers, it isn't just the three of them and you knew that because you asked Ton Bi for their names.
Really where is the roadmap stating that?
6. The project is succeeding, not failing

-  Successful project evolve in terms of communities and price, nvo is on free fall.

- Bullshit, do you have any proof?

You were banned from slack because you suffer from split personality disorder and changed your name to something so racist that would make the KKK proud. One day you would be in slack cheering on the team. You loved the wallet. You were giving them so many kudos. Then two days later trashing them again. Then commending them again. Even your most ardent defenders in the slack were fed up with your BS.

- Again BS and nonsense, defending nvo by going personal and attacking people does not help a bit. I have arguments which you can't debunk, this is nvo trait to bring people down who actually think and question everything, you can't provide any real reasoning and proof.

What is that saying Cool4y? Game, set and match?

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

https://preview.ibb.co/dZrBzw/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_03_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/doLh6b/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_19_AM.png
https://preview.ibb.co/hgatCG/Screen_Shot_2017_12_27_at_8_25_28_AM.png

Not sure how to embed on here or if its even possible but I wanted the screenshots as proof incase he tries to take down the article.

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. Even you said two weeks ago it was Q1. No one should take you seriously. This entire tirade is because you don't get your way. You're a typical millennial.
cool4y

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:45:11 PM

What is that saying Cool4y? Game, set and match?

From two weeks ago...

https://steemit.com/dex/@cool4y/introducing-nvo-cross-platform-modular-decentralized-exchange-could-it-be-the-next-big-thing

(not sure how to embed on here or if its even possible)

You're insane. You can't make up your mind. Your article on steemit shows it. No one should take you seriously.

Once again, you avoid the real and legit questions: ETA for fixing the bugs? - None. ETA for wallet improvements? -None. ETA for listing on normal exchange? - No. How many people work for NVO and who are they? - Nobody knows. Improved communication, PR guy, marketing? - NO. When Dex? Even devs said they don't know and can't provide deadlines. You wonder why? Because they messed up dozen times when deadline was set. Every investor has the right to get an updated roadmap rather than the typical "soon" right? This is could take forever, as i said they are amateurs.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: