Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:17:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 173 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CrowdSale Ended]🌟🌟🌟🌟 NVO Decentralized Exchange | MultiWallet 🌟🌟🌟🌟  (Read 169894 times)
altrolo017

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:15:30 PM

Hi all, sorry about the noob question as I'm just beginning my research about this coin.

I realise it's new and still has a lot of work to be done and for me this isn't a problem so long as the team are committed and competent.

Could anyone tell me what NVO offers that is unique that it's current and future competitors don't offer, or what exactly makes this project stand out from the other exchanges? And do you think it will be a real game changer in this space?

Another question I have is that I remember a while back that a member of the team had left the project to start another one, any news on this or is this now a non-issue and hasn't effected NVO's development.

Thanks.
Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:32:48 PM

Could anyone tell me what NVO offers that is unique that it's current and future competitors don't offer, or what exactly makes this project stand out from the other exchanges? And do you think it will be a real game changer in this space?
Thanks.

NVO will be a modular Decentralised exchange that pays out 50% of it's fees to NVST holders. Modular simply means that anyone can add any coin and you don't need to pay or hire a dev (assuming you know how to do it yourself). Once we get some volume going, more people will want to invest to get the dividends. That would be the game changer. You get to earn dividends forever, from a DEX. Centralized exchanges can be shut down by governments, but a DEX can't assuming it's truly decentralized. NVO is going to have it's own blockchain rather than the safe network now, because the safe network (maidsafe) wasn't going to be ready in time. So this will be around as long as Bitcoin and other cryptos are around, paying out dividends to any investor. That's why I invested.

Another question I have is that I remember a while back that a member of the team had left the project to start another one, any news on this or is this now a non-issue and hasn't effected NVO's development.

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this. Could you be more specific on who you're asking about that left? Either way the first release of the wallet is out, with a new update coming soon and the exchange is expected to be completed this quarter. It's a non-issue.
altrolo017

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

NVO will be a modular Decentralised exchange that pays out 50% of it's fees to NVST holders. Modular simply means that anyone can add any coin and you don't need to pay or hire a dev (assuming you know how to do it yourself). Once we get some volume going, more people will want to invest to get the dividends. That would be the game changer. You get to earn dividends forever, from a DEX. Centralized exchanges can be shut down by governments, but a DEX can't assuming it's truly decentralized. NVO is going to have it's own blockchain rather than the safe network now, because the safe network (maidsafe) wasn't going to be ready in time. So this will be around as long as Bitcoin and other cryptos are around, paying out dividends to any investor. That's why I invested.

OK, thanks for the clarification. So basically A modular decentralised exchange which pays dividends to NVST holders and any coin can be listed on the exchange. Has the maid safe network not being ready delayed the roadmap?

There is currently a team of 70 devs working on this. Could you be more specific on who you're asking about that left? Either way the first release of the wallet is out, with a new update coming soon and the exchange is expected to be completed this quarter. It's a non-issue.

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was a while ago when I was browsing this thread and I remember some users talking about some of team leaving to create a new startup or something, but yeah I didn't pay much attention.

70 devs sounds very positive, I could only see a few listed on the official website.

Any idea if the current roadmap is 100% on track?
shade_tom

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:02:54 AM

It's interesting that NVO is switching to a blockchain as opposed to using the Safe Network.
 Still doesn't completely answer the question about how trading will be decentralized though.
centersmissing

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:28:26 AM

OK, thanks for the clarification. So basically A modular decentralised exchange which pays dividends to NVST holders and any coin can be listed on the exchange. Has the maid safe network not being ready delayed the roadmap?

Sorry I can't be more specific, it was a while ago when I was browsing this thread and I remember some users talking about some of team leaving to create a new startup or something, but yeah I didn't pay much attention.

70 devs sounds very positive, I could only see a few listed on the official website.

A little misinfo here.  The developer of the validator did not leave nvo, he is managing xenio along with developing for nvo.  He spends 2/3 of his time on nvo.  The 70 developers he manages are some nvo, some xenio.  I don’t know how many of each. 
gamera2

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:21:29 AM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 07:35:56 AM by gamera2

The project is under development for 8 months and they have only a wallet which is extremely buggy and not usable. This is a long time in the crypto space. 70 devs it's just a saying, you can't trust them on words, they proved that many times. Real names, any proof?  They need at least several months to fix it, then do the improvements and after that deliver the dex. Regarding the dex their progress is building the blockhain, but this is not even completed. Very slow progress and they are behind the schedule. It could take 1 year and more to produce the dex. Have in mind devs don't want to spend any money on the project for exchange, marketing etc, although they have more than 70m raised, they want every penny to be in their bank accounts. Community is 200 people and in terms of price, it's on downfall (lower than ico). I would suggest you to invest in other projects (BCO, kucoin etc), NVO are not professionals, lack communication and don't have the competence to make what they said.
centersmissing

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:29:27 PM

The project is under development for 8 months and they have only a wallet which is extremely buggy and not usable. This is a long time in the crypto space. 70 devs it's just a saying, you can't trust them on words, they proved that many times. Real names, any proof?  They need at least several months to fix it, then do the improvements and after that deliver the dex. Regarding the dex their progress is building the blockhain, but this is not even completed. Very slow progress and they are behind the schedule. It could take 1 year and more to produce the dex. Have in mind devs don't want to spend any money on the project for exchange, marketing etc, although they have more than 70m raised, they want every penny to be in their bank accounts. Community is 200 people and in terms of price, it's on downfall (lower than ico). I would suggest you to invest in other projects (BCO, kucoin etc), NVO are not professionals, lack communication and don't have the competence to make what they said.

You are an ignorant fool.  I would tell you about all the mistakes you have in your argument but your reputation tells me it is no use.
DarkTanner

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:34:04 PM

Hello I missed the ico , si it too late to invest ? And how can I buy NVST ? is there a plan to be listed somewhere on popular exchange ?
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:19 PM

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.

Not really, I am the proud owner of 6000 MAID coins stored long term in a paper wallet so I am very interested in anything which has to do with the Safe network - however I am currently involved in too many parallel projects so my time for each theme is limited. When I'll have done enough backlog work i'll be back here and read more of this thread. Smiley

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
gamera2

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:50:57 PM

I guess this project must be very interesting but mine is just a guess, since I didn't really undertand the technical details. Any progress done from the time of the ICO? Any way to tell me in a few sentences?

I'll call your bluff signature spammer. PM me if you'd like to know more about the progress since the ICO, or better yet you can just read back a few pages and see what's happened.

Not really, I am the proud owner of 6000 MAID coins stored long term in a paper wallet so I am very interested in anything which has to do with the Safe network - however I am currently involved in too many parallel projects so my time for each theme is limited. When I'll have done enough backlog work i'll be back here and read more of this thread. Smiley

NVO will not use the safe network.

[/quote]

You are an ignorant fool.  I would tell you about all the mistakes you have in your argument but your reputation tells me it is no use.
[/quote]

Solid  counter argument  Grin Grin Grin
centersmissing

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:35:30 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:46:20 PM by centersmissing

Hello I missed the ico , si it too late to invest ? And how can I buy NVST ? is there a plan to be listed somewhere on popular exchange ?

Currently to buy NVST you must create an account/wallet with counterparty.  NVST only trades with XCP so you need to buy some XCP on Bittrex or Poloniex and send it to you counterwallet address.  You must also send enough BTC to that address to cover each transaction you plan to make since every counterparty transaction rides on top of a bitcoin transaction.  And every transaction on counterparty must pass through the btc network as if you were sending tokens somewhere.  And to further make things interesting, if you take an order already made, make sure you change the price per NVST to one higher of the smallest decimal place as counterparty has a habit of changing the amount you input by 1 satoshi (but xcp satoshi).  For instance if there is a sell order for .02000000 XCP, select that order but change the buy price to .02000001.

A royal pain in the butt, but you will get cheaper tokens by doing this rather than wat until next month for the NVO centralized exchange they are building to make trading easier.

As far as listing on other exchanges, they have tried some of the major exchanges but have not been successful.  NVO is regarded as a securities token which makes it impossible or near impossible to list on a US exchange, and it is also a counterparty token which makes it difficult for exchanges to list without paying more money than it is worth.  For instance HitBTC wanted something like 40 BTC to list it.  Veserus is an exchange an NVO developer quit working on to work on NVO, they are going to resurrect it and use it for easier NVST trading and to build a larger user base.
Wilson623

Activity: 99
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:59:46 AM

How to buy NVO:
You'll want to get XCP on an exchange first ;
Bittrex, Poloniex or Tux Exchange
XCP runs on a Bitcoin address;
1) create a couterparty wallet,
2) send a little BTC to the address (just enough for the transaction fees)
3) send your XCP to the same address
4) trade your XCP to NVST.

migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:38:13 PM

some updates from slack :

Ton Bi :
"hey guys just some updates. We are pooling major efforts into veserus to launch it quickly.
We haven't gone to dubai yet but we will later.
It's much faster to set up a centralized exchange over a decentralized one and the benefits once veserus is up will be immense
 with current news of exchanges gaining 100k users a day, disabling registrations and other centralized exchanges doing billions in daily volume.
 This will really help with NVO in regards to both acquiring a userbase and the price of NVST token.
So really good news for everyone."

and a screenshot :
https://i.imgur.com/aHQ8VYP.png
adamvp

Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:44:32 PM

Hi, I contributed in NVO Ico  but I fogrt which adress I have used (I back up all wallet seed)
Where can I check this?

I am looking for signature campaign Wink pm me
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:29:28 AM

For those of you who want to receive more frequent updates I recommend joining the NVO chat on Telegram: tg://join/?invite=Ff92WUidI54g8rv2NdRr1A

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
gamera2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:35:11 PM

For those of you who want to receive more frequent updates I recommend joining the NVO chat on Telegram: tg://join/?invite=Ff92WUidI54g8rv2NdRr1A

There are barely 200 people in Telegram, only one person is who not even part of the team (TSWR) but a regular investors provides "assistance" and pretend to be a big deal. Admins don't communicate at all. They stated to have 15k community and i just laughed hard and told them to look at the facts -197  members (the telegram channel is official btw) and all the active 3 people in this channel got triggered and started insulting and calling me names, afterwards they banned me. What a great community, delusional freaks.
centersmissing

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:42:36 PM

There are barely 200 people in Telegram and one person who is even not part of the team (TSWR) but pretend to be a big deal. Admins don't communicate at all. They stated to have 15k community and i just laughed hard and told them to look at the facts -197  members (the telegram channel is official btw) and all the active 3 people in this channel got triggered and started insulting and calling me names, afterwards they banned me. What a great community, delusional freaks.

TSWR is doing a great job. 
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:06:45 PM

NVO will not use the safe network.

[/quote]

Solid  counter argument  Grin Grin Grin
[/quote]

I have to say I don't entirely understand the meaning and the logic of this weird answer to my comment...

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Sachakl

Activity: 139
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:36:14 PM

There are barely 200 people in Telegram and one person who is even not part of the team (TSWR) but pretend to be a big deal. Admins don't communicate at all. They stated to have 15k community and i just laughed hard and told them to look at the facts -197  members (the telegram channel is official btw) and all the active 3 people in this channel got triggered and started insulting and calling me names, afterwards they banned me. What a great community, delusional freaks.

TSWR is doing a great job. 

Yes exactly. Not everyone has telegram by the way, so it doesn't show the full picture at all.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
TSWR

Activity: 127
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:59:10 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 02:23:38 PM by TSWR

There are barely 200 people in Telegram and one person who is even not part of the team (TSWR) but pretend to be a big deal. Admins don't communicate at all. They stated to have 15k community and i just laughed hard and told them to look at the facts -197  members (the telegram channel is official btw) and all the active 3 people in this channel got triggered and started insulting and calling me names, afterwards they banned me. What a great community, delusional freaks.

If anyone is wondering, this users other alias is cool4y who was banned from the slack and is now butt hurt about it, so now he claims that the telegram accounts for the whole community of NVO (do you understand why he was banned from the slack now?).

As for the count of the community, I am the one that said 15k, no staff of any sort. It is a very rough estimate, he was very well aware of  that as I was in the midst of a conversation with another user talking about the community behind NVO.

He is also dead set that EVERY SINGLE ONE of the 5,224 holders of  NVST have multiple addresses for nvst (maybe some but definitely not all)

I  also want to say that I don't act like i'm a big deal or like im am valuable to the nvo community or staff in anyway. I never claim im am staff in any way and make it very well aware that i am not staff when asked if i am or mentioned  to be.  

I understand the team is busy and not available  24/7 this is  why I am here to help anyone who needs it at any time. I very much love the project and want other to too.

I don't appreciate being personally bashed by you gamera2 aka cooly4  and I will always be there to call you out on your rediculus bull shit.
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 173 »
  Print  

Jump to: