Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:23:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107972 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:28:11 AM

The only thing about evolution that is true is that there indeed is a theory of evolution. Evolution as reality is a complete hoax.

Cool

If badecker, the guy who didn't even know what entropy is, didn't know what a scientific theory meant and posts links that contradicts what he says, says so, it must be true, right?  Tongue

But since BADecker knows what entropy is and what scientific theory means, the things he says can be trusted as absolute truth.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:02:35 AM

This is akin to people who believe the earth is flat...

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
twthmoses

Activity: 301
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:00:04 AM

I also don't believe in evolution and another thing is why are we stuck in our current forms. I believe that it is not us that evolve it is our knowledge and intelligence also the technology but not our physical forms(Like monkey to human)

Why do you think we are stuck in our current form? Evolution takes time you know, lots of time. Historical times, say the last 7000 years, is but a blink in time. Humans have lots of rather useless organs that points to a time where we looked different, like nippels for men, tailbone, wisdom teeth and appendix.
ydrogios

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 09:21:58 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE

I also don't believe in evolution and another thing is why are we stuck in our current forms. I believe that it is not us that evolve it is our knowledge and intelligence also the technology but not our physical forms(Like monkey to human)

I don't believe too. I'd rather believe that our ancestors were from another planet  Grin
I don't think that monkeys can become humans. Monkeys are animals. And people are a different kind ..
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:24:07 AM

The only thing about evolution that is true is that there indeed is a theory of evolution. Evolution as reality is a complete hoax.

Cool

If badecker, the guy who didn't even know what entropy is, didn't know what a scientific theory meant and posts links that contradicts what he says, says so, it must be true, right?  Tongue

But since BADecker knows what entropy is and what scientific theory means, the things he says can be trusted as absolute truth.

Cool

No you don't because you thought Evolution violated the second law of thermodynamics and you were wrong. You also have said more than once (It's just a theory) Like that would be a bad thing, clearly because you didn't understand what a scientific theory meant. I can find these posts if you want to.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

I don't believe in evolution. However , adaptation in my opinion, is somewhat true. I know that certain plants might've developed ways of warding off potential predator. But the thought that we came from monkeys is something I am not convinced.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:10:03 PM

Whenever I hear somebody say something to the effect of, if evolution is real, why are there still monkeys around, it leads to believe that they have a very low IQ. Or lack of curiosity. How can you be so against something you obviously know so little about?
Sesochi Maspinto

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:15:36 PM

There is a lot of misinformation in this field. Btw, if someone want to believe in some old guy in the sky, let him in his illusion.
techbill

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:20:56 PM

Evolution is a hoax, I think yes, scientist are trying to deceive people by putting wrong information regarding to evolution,  when I wash in high school we have debate about the evolution and creation, I choose creation than evolution, why?, because I do believe in creation that God created human according  to his image not to animal, there's a lot of study or research of evolution but until now they cannot give us a concrete results of evolution. so theory of evolution is not true.

I think the evidence, logic behind it is pretty clear. Unfortunately some people just can't comprehend a simple concept, it seems. Maybe it's turning their brains off because of the way they were born.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 01:21:36 AM

I think the evidence, logic behind it is pretty clear. Unfortunately some people just can't comprehend a simple concept, it seems.

People generally have a difficult time comprehending things outside our lifespan.

They think if they can't create and kill it within their lifespan, it doesn't exist.   Undecided

How does a person imagine a four BILLION year period?

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Mr.flores

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
I do not believe in the theory of evolution.
ttbd

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:22:00 AM

Can we prove that evolution is false without using the Bible? Certainly we can! Evolution is a scientific theory that stands or falls on the physical evidence. In fact, one can be an atheist, a person who doesn’t believe in God, and still not believe in evolution!
Charles Darwin’s theory of evolution, as taught at school, is a biological explanation of how creatures have supposedly “evolved” or developed progressively through natural selection and variation (now known as mutation) over eons of time from the tiny cell to the largest creatures on earth today. What is taught in classrooms is not mere micro evolution—small changes within a species—but macro evolution, the change from one type of creature to another quite distinct life form.What many evolutionists are trying to convince you of is that there is no need for a Creator since, as they say, evolution can substitute as the mechanism for creating and transforming life. They teach that life arose from non-life and evolved from simpler creatures to more complex life forms. In other words, the tiny cell eventually became an amoeba, then a lizard, then a monkey, and finally— you !In order to remember key points that disprove Darwinian evolution—the “molecules to man” theory—we’ll use the acronym FALSE. (A few of these points also disprove the compromise of theistic evolution—the notion that God employed macroevolution over eons in forming the creatures we see on earth today.)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:42:14 AM

The word in the title is "hoax." Evolution might be simply wrong, and not a hoax, except for one thing. It is so blatantly wrong that those who promote it are actually hoaxters. Thus, evolution is indeed a hoax.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
CryptoPushkin

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:30 AM

The fact that species evolve one from another doesn't mean that the previous creatures must go extinct.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:03:29 AM

Companies that try to change the genetics of plants and animals, have a very difficult time doing it. And the changes that they make generally add detriment in some ways, even though they might be beneficial in others. Mostly the changes do not last.

And somebody thinks that nature can do what we can't? Kinda laughable.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

Cool

Cool

No you don't because you thought Evolution violated the second law of thermodynamics and you were wrong. You also have said more than once (It's just a theory) Like that would be a bad thing, clearly because you didn't understand what a scientific theory meant. I can find these posts if you want to.

You know very well that the idea that a scientific theory is fact hasn't even reached the status of theory, yet. It probably isn't even a hypothesis.

Cool

Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:52:01 PM

Since evolution is a theory and not a fact, it doesn't matter how many science you put into that theory, at the end of the day it still remains a theory, that there should have been your sign. Practicly all science is based upon theory, only some of it has been proven and turned into fact, but people being gullible that they are almost instantly believe in every theory coming out of the mouths of scientists since they have a way of using words painting things into what it is in fact not.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:30:29 PM

Cool

Cool

You know very well that the idea that a scientific theory is fact hasn't even reached the status of theory, yet. It probably isn't even a hypothesis.

Cool

What? Do you even try to make sense when you post here? As I said, you were wrong numerous times, with entropy, not knowing what a scientific theory meant, you were wrong about irreducible complex systems and many many more, stop embarrassing yourself.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
zaenulvaro

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:31:35 PM

That all folks
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:34:02 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

What? Do you even try to make sense when you post here? As I said, you were wrong numerous times, with entropy, not knowing what a scientific theory meant, you were wrong about irreducible complex systems and many many more, stop embarrassing yourself.

What's the matter? You want to stop me from posting. Why? Are you really afraid that your whole life would crumble if you dared to look at truth?

You say lots of stuff. This is a forum. That's the way you participate. It doesn't make what you say correct, or even close.

Anybody can look up entropy all over the Net and in the text books to see that I am right about it.

Anybody can look up irreducible complexity to see that the contradictions to it are a mass of convoluted, meaningless blabber.

Anybody can look up the word "theory" to see that it is something that isn't known to be factual. Can you find even one piece of fact or scientific fact that shows that scientific theory is fact and not unknowns?

As I said, scientific-theory-as-fact has not, itself, even been put into theory form, to try to prove if any object of any scientific theory can be known to be factual. After all, common knowledge is that science fact is called science law, not science theory.

Nobody knows that scientific theory is fact. If we don't know, believing scientific theories to be factual is a religious response. When you state that evolution theory is factual, or that big bang theory is factual, or that black hole theory is factual, or that relativity theory is factual, you are taking those things into the realm of religion. Why? Because faith is the substance of things hoped for and the evidence of things not known.

Stop talking religion, and start talking science.

Haven't you realized, yet, that "something" and the "theory of something" are two different things? Black holes are factual. They are anomalies that we have given the name "black hole." But we don't really have much of a clue about "black hole theory" being the true explanation of what black holes really are.

Same with creation. Creation fits, because evolution doesn't. Evolution theory might fit, but it has been rebutted in as many ways as it stands, by the simple fact that 100% of the science that evolution theory says proves evolution to be real, can fit things other than evolution, and can fit these other things better.

Evolution is a dream. It is science fiction. When it is promoted as being factual in the face of all the things that are against it, it is a hoax. It might not have been a hoax in the days of Darwin. But with all the science that contradicts it nowadays, evolution has become a big fat hoax.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: