Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 12:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107974 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:51:28 AM

There is lots of evidence for it. It's just that the financial powers that be have gone the route of not being interested in someone developing on. But if it has been developed, it simply has not been advertised.

Cool

Or you could go with the real reason why we don't have a Scientific Theory of god which is clearly that such a Theory simply by nature can never pass the requirements of a Scientific Theory.

The vast majority of you posts are full of blatant bullshit, made up things from your crazy brain and flagrant misrepresentations.

I mean I get why your posts are full of that shit, it's literally all you have.

It's quite amusing to watch someone who has almost 0 understanding of the ACTUAL Scientific Theory of Evolution trying to argue against it.

You are so much like the Flat Earthers it's fucking creepy.

Go back to your incest filled, child killing, slavery manual written by warmongering goat herders that couldn't even fucking write at the time of supposed divination.

Leave science to people with an actual ability to think critically.

I don't blame you. Since your religion obviously doesn't include God, I can understand how you would be upset to find that God exists. But don't you want the truth? Consider:

Cause and effect, something that shows scientifically that everything is programmed to act the way it does within the whole universe, almost proves that God exists all by itself (C&E)!

You should study a little before you use defamatory statements.

This is the "Evolution is a hoax" thread. But I don't blame you for forgetting that part of this thread. Why not? It's so easy to realize that C&E proves God at the same time it disprove the evolution presented by evolution theory.

However, don't you want to find the real religion? Why would you continue with the foolish religion of evolution, and the foolish religion that doesn't have God in it? Think... so that you can live in reality rather than science fiction as you are living.

Cool

Answer the question:  WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF GOD

Since according to you EVERYTHING has a cause...

First prove that God is a thing/a something/an everything. Once you prove that, then we can start to determine what God's cause might be. Up until then, we don't know that He needs a cause.

Cool

So you're saying he doesn't exist then. Thanks, I agree god is nothing!

Actually, that is your suggestion that God doesn't exist. When you consider the machine nature of the universe, and that machines have makers, God is the maker of all things, because all things are machines in one way or another.

So, you don't like God. What does that have to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax?

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

There is lots of evidence for it. It's just that the financial powers that be have gone the route of not being interested in someone developing on. But if it has been developed, it simply has not been advertised.

Cool

Or you could go with the real reason why we don't have a Scientific Theory of god which is clearly that such a Theory simply by nature can never pass the requirements of a Scientific Theory.

The vast majority of you posts are full of blatant bullshit, made up things from your crazy brain and flagrant misrepresentations.

I mean I get why your posts are full of that shit, it's literally all you have.

It's quite amusing to watch someone who has almost 0 understanding of the ACTUAL Scientific Theory of Evolution trying to argue against it.

You are so much like the Flat Earthers it's fucking creepy.

Go back to your incest filled, child killing, slavery manual written by warmongering goat herders that couldn't even fucking write at the time of supposed divination.

Leave science to people with an actual ability to think critically.

I don't blame you. Since your religion obviously doesn't include God, I can understand how you would be upset to find that God exists. But don't you want the truth? Consider:

Cause and effect, something that shows scientifically that everything is programmed to act the way it does within the whole universe, almost proves that God exists all by itself (C&E)!

You should study a little before you use defamatory statements.

This is the "Evolution is a hoax" thread. But I don't blame you for forgetting that part of this thread. Why not? It's so easy to realize that C&E proves God at the same time it disprove the evolution presented by evolution theory.

However, don't you want to find the real religion? Why would you continue with the foolish religion of evolution, and the foolish religion that doesn't have God in it? Think... so that you can live in reality rather than science fiction as you are living.

Cool

Answer the question:  WHAT WAS THE CAUSE OF GOD

Since according to you EVERYTHING has a cause...

First prove that God is a thing/a something/an everything. Once you prove that, then we can start to determine what God's cause might be. Up until then, we don't know that He needs a cause.

Cool

So you're saying he doesn't exist then. Thanks, I agree god is nothing!

Actually, that is your suggestion that God doesn't exist. When you consider the machine nature of the universe, and that machines have makers, God is the maker of all things, because all things are machines in one way or another.

So, you don't like God. What does that have to do with the fact that evolution is a hoax?

Cool

I neither like nor dislike god, personally I'm not able to like or dislike something that doesn't exist. 

Now take the whole machine universe out for a sec, stay on topic bud (I know you just love to through out the red herrings but focus for a sec), we were talking about C&E proving god and the bible making evolution a hoax.

You said EVERYTHING has a cause and effect.  Either god is something or nothing or supernatural and it's both. 

Now if you want to make the claim that it is nothing and something at the same time therefore he isn't subject to C&E then fine go ahead but understand now you're bringing the supernatural into it. 

Now that the supernatural is involved we can easily throw out every single argument you make as irrelevant, scientifically.  As such any claim you make about the validity of evolution must be subject to your belief system.

Either concede god is supernatural, which by definition takes science out of the equation and requires faith.
Or concede god is something which by your definition requires a cause and creates and endless loop of circular logic.
Or concede that we just don't actually know if there is a C&E for EVERYTHING.

If you want to run around telling people the earth is about 6000 years old and evolution is a hoax or any other horse shit you want, by all means go ahead that's your right.  But don't think for one second when you try and use supernatural to explain science that rational people wont laugh at your stupidity.

Now why is this relevant?  It's mostly young earth creationist and the religious community disputing things like the Theory of Evolution.  It is entirely fair to point out that that view requires a supernatural belief and incredible amount of faith.  Anyone reading the comments should know what agenda those kinds of people are pushing.

P.S  if you really think I'm OT here feel free to report me to the mods if they agree with you they will trash my posts and I won't care.

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2017, 05:05:47 AM

God is the maker of all things, because all things are machines in one way or another.

Badecker would say that's impossible, since a god cannot make himself and can't be the effect (caused by) something else.

Take away god, all you have left is the theory of evolution - it hasn't be proven wrong yet in billions of scientific observations. 

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
weeks65

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:10:27 AM

I think everything in this world evolutes, we can see this with animals. So i don't think evolution is a hoax
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:13:06 AM

ROFL. What does that mean? You are saying that elements don't decay on their own or what's your argument here, I'm confused, you are just making things up now.

Well, of course, you're confused. That is the issue, or I wouldn't be responding to your confusion.

I'm saying that elements decay via cause and effect, just like everything else works through cause and effect. Is there a solid science theory that shows that elements don't decay by cause and effect? Cause and effect fits everything, because everything has action of some sort.

Cool

Yes? Quantum mechanics is a pretty solid theory that shows that LOL. The timing of the decay of a particular atom is random (to the best of our current knowledge). This is true for a lot of quantum mechanical effects and QM says they are unknowable. This is by the way much more important than finding the cause of a lot of meaningless things here on earth. Because if deep down, on a quantum level, things are truly random then a lot of things are actually truly random. Imagine atoms, if all their movements and actions are random then everything is random.

Again, until you prove that everything has a cause, you are wrong. (And even if radioactive decay has a cause, it still wont prove that everything has a cause)

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:15:25 AM

God is the maker of all things, because all things are machines in one way or another.

Badecker would say that's impossible, since a god cannot make himself and can't be the effect (caused by) something else.

Take away god, all you have left is the theory of evolution - it hasn't be proven wrong yet in billions of scientific observations. 

Cool

Badecker contradicts himself all the time like:

Free will but also everything is determined.
Everything has a cause but god doesn't.
Scientific theories are not known to be true, asks me to prove something by telling him if there is a scientific theory of that something.

He is just going insane, I think.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

Cool

Scientific theories are not known to be true, asks me to prove something by telling him if there is a scientific theory of that something.

Now you are simply talking fud.

The free will of man is only free will. It doesn't connect to mans' capabilities. God, who is outside of cause and effect, looks at mans' free will choices, and then goes back to the Beginning, and adjusts the universe, using cause and effect to change the universe according to the free will of mankind, and the objectives that He, God, has.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:06:52 PM

Cool

The free will of man is only free will. It doesn't connect to mans' capabilities. God, who is outside of cause and effect, looks at mans' free will choices, and then goes back to the Beginning, and adjusts the universe, using cause and effect to change the universe according to the free will of mankind, and the objectives that He, God, has.

Cool

Any proof for any of that? Why is god ''outside'' of cause and effect? If free will of humans is not connected to their capabilities, then why are they punished/rewarded for it?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:17:45 PM

Cool

Cool

Any proof for any of that? Why is god ''outside'' of cause and effect? If free will of humans is not connected to their capabilities, then why are they punished/rewarded for it?

Are you really asking if you have free will or not? Do you suddenly think that you don't have free will? Are you admitting to artificial free will in yourself? After all, cause and effect has been proven. So, any free will that you have must be artificial, right?

God is outside of C&E because He made it to be that way.

If mankind is punished for using His free will incorrectly, it is because he essentially asked for the punishment by using his free will the way he did. Consider the pain punishment you will get if you get your hammer, and smash you hand with it. Or, get a gun and shoot yourself in the gut, and then ask why you punished yourself. Poor God. He was only giving you what you asked for by your free will, but then you go out and blame Him for using your free will in a wrong way that gives you punishment.

God is such a giving "person," and He loves you so much, that He wants to give, give, give to you. But you are such an evil person that when you ask for bad things, and you get punishment, you blame God for it. In the judgment, God will wake you up to your wrong use of your own free will.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:33:35 PM

Cool

Cool

Are you really asking if you have free will or not? Do you suddenly think that you don't have free will? Are you admitting to artificial free will in yourself? After all, cause and effect has been proven. So, any free will that you have must be artificial, right?

If mankind is punished for using His free will incorrectly, it is because he essentially asked for the punishment by using his free will the way he did. Consider the pain punishment you will get if you get your hammer, and smash you hand with it. Or, get a gun and shoot yourself in the gut, and then ask why you punished yourself. Poor God. He was only giving you what you asked for by your free will, but then you go out and blame Him for using your free will in a wrong way that gives you punishment.

God is such a giving "person," and He loves you so much, that He wants to give, give, give to you. But you are such an evil person that when you ask for bad things, and you get punishment, you blame God for it. In the judgment, God will wake you up to your wrong use of your own free will.

Cool

Can't have free will if everything is deterministic as you claim (aka having a known cause) ''
God is outside of C&E because He made it to be that way.'' HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THOUGH, you are claiming things for the sake of it, where is your evidence?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Flying Hellfish
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1756

Verified Bernie Bro - Feel The Bern!

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:39:10 PM

Cool

Cool

By BADeckers own words god is supernatural.  By definition the supernatural requires belief in something not of the natural world...

As we have seen very clearly we can not have a rational natural science discussion when the supernatural is involved.

So another question BAD, is god supernatural?  A simple yes or no would be great!
Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:40:42 PM

Cool

Cool

By BADeckers own words god is supernatural.  By definition the supernatural requires belief in something not of the natural world...

As we have seen very clearly we can not have a rational natural science discussion when the supernatural is involved.

So another question BAD, is god supernatural?  A simple yes or no would be great!

It's clear that badecker wont ever be convinced of anything that he is not already convinced of. I'm simply arguing with him because it's fun and hopefully helps people that are actually genuinely interested in these topics without being extremely biased.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
2ballsfrog

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

After all the evidence that science has offered us so far (and continues to do so everyday; remember that in the 15th century a revolution was made in medicine, by using clean water for each patient, not same water for all of them) some people still think it's a hoax. Unbelievable.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:43:26 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Can't have free will if everything is deterministic as you claim (aka having a known cause) ''
God is outside of C&E because He made it to be that way.'' HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THOUGH, you are claiming things for the sake of it, where is your evidence?

Since you are unable (more likely unwilling) to understand what I have shown you over and over, why would you accept evolution as reality? Is it because evolution theory is so complex that you can't follow it, and that is why you worship it as reality?

If God were within C&E, science would have found some little bit of Him by now. Especially considering anything that is part of C&E that is big enough and complex enough to cause the whole, complex universe, would have been found already if it were part of the universe.

You seem to be unwilling to put your thinking cap on and understand what is going on.

Evolution is a big fat hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:46:40 PM

After all the evidence that science has offered us so far (and continues to do so everyday; remember that in the 15th century a revolution was made in medicine, by using clean water for each patient, not same water for all of them) some people still think it's a hoax. Unbelievable.

Virtually none of the evolution evidence is based in factual observation. All except a tiny amount of lab work is based on assumptions and guesswork. Even the reasons why guesswork is supposed to be reality is just guesswork.

The tiny part of lab-work that might be attributed to evolution, fits cause and effect better than it fits evolution.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

It's clear that badecker wont ever be convinced of anything that he is not already convinced of. I'm simply arguing with him because it's fun and hopefully helps people that are actually genuinely interested in these topics without being extremely biased.

If you mean that BADecker is supposed to believe the proven nonsense of evolution, why would anyone? Here is why someone else would. People need religion. Since they don't understand evolution, evolution seems to be a good religion for them. So they attempt to believe it.

I totally agree with religious freedom. I don't welcome people to believe in the evolution hoax. But if they really want to, let them have their freedom.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:45:17 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Since you are unable (more likely unwilling) to understand what I have shown you over and over, why would you accept evolution as reality? Is it because evolution theory is so complex that you can't follow it, and that is why you worship it as reality?

If God were within C&E, science would have found some little bit of Him by now. Especially considering anything that is part of C&E that is big enough and complex enough to cause the whole, complex universe, would have been found already if it were part of the universe.

You seem to be unwilling to put your thinking cap on and understand what is going on.

Cool

I accept evolution because there is a ton of evidence for it. ''If God were within C&E, science would have found some little bit of Him by now'' Why? How do you know?
''Especially considering anything that is part of C&E that is big enough and complex enough to cause the whole, complex universe, would have been found already if it were part of the universe.'' Why? How do you know?
How do you know they just haven't find him and he is indeed part of the universe (if he exists, of course) And why is not finding any single piece of proof of god, evidence for god?
You seem unable to prove that everything has a cause, so you lost, again.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
2ballsfrog

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 08:57:04 PM

don't we live in a world of proof? where is the proof? I mean you have "the book", which has a lot of authors MANY times contradicting each other - what else?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:40 PM

Cool

Cool

Cool

Cool

I accept evolution because there is a ton of evidence for it. ''If God were within C&E, science would have found some little bit of Him by now'' Why? How do you know?
''Especially considering anything that is part of C&E that is big enough and complex enough to cause the whole, complex universe, would have been found already if it were part of the universe.'' Why? How do you know?
How do you know they just haven't find him and he is indeed part of the universe (if he exists, of course) And why is not finding any single piece of proof of god, evidence for god?
You seem unable to prove that everything has a cause, so you lost, again.

You forget...

Everything is moving in the universe, because absolute zero is not quite attainable.

Movement means action.

Action means existence of reaction - Newton's 3rd Law.

This means that there is cause and effect in everything, which means there are programmed changes, not random mutations like Evolution theory says.

However, if absolute zero were attained somewhere in the universe, it wouldn't be in an evolving mutation. Absolute zero means no movement. No movement means no change... no mutation.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

don't we live in a world of proof? where is the proof? I mean you have "the book", which has a lot of authors MANY times contradicting each other - what else?

This is exactly what the many books of evolution do.    Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: