Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:15:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:57:54 PM

After reading all that facts that point on evolution are just a creation of some creative scientists.. why would they? Bc they hate church or what?

There are a lot of facts that say that we were outcomes from million years of evolution. There are even findings of old organism.. some are still living today and haven't changed. That wouldn't fit to the bible.

I can just repeat it.. the bible was written a long time ago and the people wrote it as they knew the world. Nobody today can say how it really was, but everyone is acting like the know. Nobody says the bible is wrong, it is just how they saw earth back then. Now we see it different or on a more scientific way.

I dunno how somebody can come up, nowadays, with "we were put here by god" or whatever. How do you explain whats going on in space? Lies?
How does it come that we share a basic DNA with all living organism here on earth?

Maybe.. saying "something bigger brought us to this earth" was just the explanation for the existence of humans.

This is a large part of the point. The facts that point to evolution, point to creation or something else better. For example.

Look at standard nature. Standard nature shows that all kinds of animals and plants all over the place do nothing other than have "babies" that grow up into the kinds of plants and animals that their parents are. There isn't one example that can be factually shown that the baby grew up into something else that was evolved... no example in nature, at least. We haven't found even one, factually.

We can guess that this or that baby is an evolved form of its parents. But we haven't found even one example for a fact.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:02:00 PM

Consider. When a car engine is made, they don't make something like a piston and a cylinder that gradually turns into a piston or a cylinder, and then gradually forms into a V-8 engine. Rather, they design the engine and build the engine complete. Then they place it into a car, and run the engine. If there is testing of several designs, they do it before they manufacture the car.

You need to finish the analogy. The car gets released to the public. The public (environment) uses/abuses it. Then the next iteration of the car is made with feedback from this environment about what works and doesn't work, with a view to selling (reproducing) as many of that car as possible. Like evolution. If your analogy was true we'd all still be driving wood-wheeled horseless carriages. And just like evolution there are different branches of that tree that were more or less successful in adapting to the environment, like the monocycle or hovercraft. The modern car shares ancestry with those vehicles but does not come directly from them.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:21:56 PM

Consider. When a car engine is made, they don't make something like a piston and a cylinder that gradually turns into a piston or a cylinder, and then gradually forms into a V-8 engine. Rather, they design the engine and build the engine complete. Then they place it into a car, and run the engine. If there is testing of several designs, they do it before they manufacture the car.

You need to finish the analogy. The car gets released to the public. The public (environment) uses/abuses it. Then the next iteration of the car is made with feedback from this environment about what works and doesn't work, with a view to selling (reproducing) as many of that car as possible. Like evolution. If your analogy was true we'd all still be driving wood-wheeled horseless carriages. And just like evolution there are different branches of that tree that were more or less successful in adapting to the environment, like the monocycle or hovercraft. The modern car shares ancestry with those vehicles but does not come directly from them.

But that wasn't what my example was about. My example was about making the car... or specifically, the engine. While there is an evolution of this engine to that engine, one with fewer cylinders to one with more cylinders, a straight 6 to a V-8...

... none of these engines evolves in the sense that a hunk of metal forms itself into a a partial cylinder with a partial piston. There is no reason for that. Everybody knows that such a thing doesn't work... or happen.

Your form of evolution is a different application of the thing I was saying.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:39:44 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 07:08:36 PM by bkbirge

... none of these engines evolves in the sense that a hunk of metal forms itself into a a partial cylinder with a partial piston. There is no reason for that. Everybody knows that such a thing doesn't work... or happen.

They don't reproduce into a viable product line (or species), doesn't mean they don't exist as factory rejects. In evolution the time scales are vast. There can be a hundred million rejects for every viable mutation and history will have no record of them because they did not reproduce.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:43:44 PM

After reading all that facts that point on evolution are just a creation of some creative scientists.. why would they? Bc they hate church or what?

There are a lot of facts that say that we were outcomes from million years of evolution. There are even findings of old organism.. some are still living today and haven't changed. That wouldn't fit to the bible.

I can just repeat it.. the bible was written a long time ago and the people wrote it as they knew the world. Nobody today can say how it really was, but everyone is acting like the know. Nobody says the bible is wrong, it is just how they saw earth back then. Now we see it different or on a more scientific way.

I dunno how somebody can come up, nowadays, with "we were put here by god" or whatever. How do you explain whats going on in space? Lies?
How does it come that we share a basic DNA with all living organism here on earth?

Maybe.. saying "something bigger brought us to this earth" was just the explanation for the existence of humans.
Your confused..You doubt the bible BUT then go on to say it's true Cheesy Cheesy..

CONFUSED.COM^

There are a lot of facts that say that we were outcomes from million years of evolution..
That wouldn't fit to the bible.< CORRECT..So your a non believer of the bible so you made your own god up Wink..What does it do?..

I didn't.

How does it come that we share a basic DNA with all living organism here on earth? Roll Eyes..
1 single point in time we spread.. Cheesy

Now considering your mind is so mystified by our lovely earth and that thought made you think something must of made all this  Wink WHO MADE YOUR GOD Grin..

You see you stopped to think..Oh must of been a god because something cannot come from nothing
SO WHO MADE YOUR GOD..

Didn't say that. Its just how things were seen...

So even you believe something can come from nothing Cheesy..
So what was the cause of your god?..It's here so cause and effect come into play..

Nobody today can say how it really was, but everyone is acting like the know. I DO Wink..

To spread  Grin..TO KEEP MOVING..Just like an EXPLOSION ..The bang is the spread that's the program..

Seeds rivers earth stars life all spreads from the first moment we went bang..

At first.. stop twisting my words and playing the smart boy here. Thats simply not fair, but I think we can agree on that Smiley!

Well.. we don't know what caused the Big Bang. Maybe we'll never know. But its a fact that the life on earth wouldn't be possible, if that never happened.. and still then, there were a lot of coincidences until life on earth.

That would mean that god clapped the hands then or what? Not when it comes to the creation of earth.
I think believing in a god as in our modern religions is outdated. I don't judge anyone if someone is a believer. But I will not stop talking back as long as they don't stop throwing around their only one and true way. I don't want to be forced to believe their stuff. Dunno how to better explain this.

I mean come on.. the books in the bible are very very very old.. and there was no update since then. Even the pope  sees no conflict in evolution and creation. What I just want so say is, that back then.. things were just explained like this. It does not mean that it was wrong.. but we know better by now. We can explain a lot.

Maybe a "god" or as we might describe it created this universe.. maybe its just an experiment in a jar. Who knows that? But simply saying life were just created on earth by a god who also created seven days (that works so perfectly fine with our measurement of time.. fascinating), the light and the dark.. that is nothing that fits perfectly to our modern knowledge. Interpreted in a different way, yes.. maybe.
I am not twisting your words YOU are twisting your own mind ..

maybe its just an experiment in a jar. Roll Eyes..
You was told religious stories as a child and you cannot get rid of the god thing Wink..

We could be hanging on one of god pubic hairs Wink..You said a jar Cheesy
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:52 PM

Even the pope  sees no conflict in evolution and creation.

So the pope believes god created the universe BUT the earth evolved humans?..

Ok so say an alien race made the earth and planted life for it to spread and then evolve and we arrived
are you saying the aliens are gods?..

I would say they are scientist Wink..
wearing a frilly frock while spewing out total BULLSHIT over alien scientist is very funny Cheesy Cheesy..
And i bet they find it very funny too.. Wink Cheesy

Oh that's IF an alien race made us..

I was thinking why do we dance when we hear music?..
Any ideas..
mwinter

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:59:03 PM

The theory of evolution is just a crazy attempt to explain what can hardly be explained. I am not religious at all, so I don't believe in a maker / creator or anything quite like that. But it is very hard to explain how all of the creatures on earth have happened to come about just by virtue of sun, rain, temperature, pressure or whatever else. Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work? With that many creatures out there some of them should be turning into something else on a daily basis. The only aspect evolution explains nicely is the survival of the fittest. Everything else remains a big mystery to me. Even worse, nobody can explain how dead matter can be turned into something that is alive. I doubt anyone will ever succeed with this sort of experiment.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:33:17 PM

The theory of evolution is just a crazy attempt to explain what can hardly be explained. I am not religious at all, so I don't believe in a maker / creator or anything quite like that. But it is very hard to explain how all of the creatures on earth have happened to come about just by virtue of sun, rain, temperature, pressure or whatever else. Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work? With that many creatures out there some of them should be turning into something else on a daily basis. The only aspect evolution explains nicely is the survival of the fittest. Everything else remains a big mystery to me. Even worse, nobody can explain how dead matter can be turned into something that is alive. I doubt anyone will ever succeed with this sort of experiment.
Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work?

Because your brains never evolved to check Youtube Wink..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution of a salamander▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ..
mwinter

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 08:52:47 PM

Why has nobody ever witnessed the evolution at work?

Because your brains never evolved to check Youtube Wink..

Evolution in Action: Ring Species - YouTube
Video for evolution of a salamander▶ 3:17
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjcFSy1KCTI
17 Sep 2007 - Uploaded by phoenixshade3
This video presents to the layman an example of evolution as an ongoing process: The Ensatina salamanders ..

Hmm, this is more like breeding different kinds of dogs. Not sure if all kinds of dogs can still reproduce with each other, probably not. I guess nobody has ever tried all combinations. I would rather like to see how, for example, a one-cell organism step by steps turns into an elephant. Or how a cat becomes a badger. Some stuff simply is strange, pretty much like the moon. The moon has no business being anywhere near the earth and even scientists admit there is no good theory to explain how this ever came about. Evolution seems to be the same kind of mysterious thing. There are obviously many creatures out there and if evolution is correct, then all of them pretty much originated from one-cell organisms living in the sea. How these organisms ever came into existence is even stranger. Even if a meteor carried them all the way to earth, then we could ask the same question about that meteor. I guess some things simply require some serious out-of-the-box thinking, but anyone who comes up with strange theories is usually considered a conspiracy theorist, so people prefer to keep their mouths shut, I guess.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:23:51 PM

Talking out of your ass I see. If you truly know about the theory of evolution you would know that evolution takes a lot of time, hence why no one has observed evolution, although we have. The peppered moth and Live Birth in Three-toed Skinks are classic examples.

It is indeed hard to explain all of this, that's why evolution theory is still updating. There is abiogenesis which tries to explain non living matter to matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:25:24 PM

I simply cannot believe this. This is again doubting and denying science. It is a proven fact that we're all related to each other.. Yes.. we're also related to a stupid tree.

all living organism on earth share the basic DNA. Thats a fact. So we did not come from heaven. But whatever, believe what you want if it helps you.

edit:

I'm not bullsh!tting on the bible or any religion. I don't believe in any religion - yes. But the bible, for instance, just describes the things as they knew it. Guys.. thats a long way from writing such books to nowadays understanding of life.

Simply Google "evolution is impossible" to see that there are lots of reasons why evolution is impossible.

All of foundational evolution theory is written like it was something you had to believe in to make it true. There are no concrete facts for evolution found by those who actually do the search for evolution. The evidence fits creation better. The few almost-facts for evolution, are things done in the lab, where scientists are the makers... not in nature where the whole thing comes about by natural means. No facts for evolution are found in nature.

On top of all that, cause and effect operates precisely according to the laws of physics. If there is anything that is pure randomness, we haven't found it for a fact. Yet evolution theory says that evolutionary changes are done by "random" mutations. This is exactly opposite of cause and effect which we see operating in millions or billions of things, or more.

Evolution is a cute idea that doesn't have any backing outside a lot of talk. In fact, it is the loads of talk that keeps evolution alive as a theory. There are no facts behind evolution. It is a story like any science fiction story, except that it is contributed to by multitudes of people. Evolution is a story that doesn't fit reality.

Because many of the proponents of evolution realize that they have no facts to back evolution up, and yet they keep on saying that evolution is true, evolution has become one of the greatest hoaxes around. Lay (non-scientific) people who believe these evolution proponents, are believers in a religion... the evolution religion.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

I already googled that and it didn't show anything:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg27216030#msg27216030

''The evidence fits creation better.'' Literally all dating methods show that creation is false, you know, older than 6-10k thousand years old.
''If there is anything that is pure randomness, we haven't found it'' You claimed god is pure randomness, so you did find it.
Also pretty much all science dismisses the bible (creation) : https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

You can google that as well since you like google so much, ''scientific errors in the bible'' There are plenty.

You fail to properly apply what I said regarding whatever it is that you Googled in that top link of yours.

There aren't any mistakes in the bible. There are only people (kinda like you) who twist the meanings of what is written in the Bible, to mean something that the Bible doesn't say.

Cool

The bible is 6k to 10k years old meaning that earth and the universe are just as old, however that has been proven wrong through dozens of different methods of dating, all showing that earth and the universe are far older.

The proof that the earth is older than the bible says - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm - is based on the same kinds of "ifs" that evolution is based on. The following example simply shows a form of guessing the age of the earth. It is not meant to show actual ways that ice layers are examined and extrapolated into the past.

We know that the layers of ice that have formed over the last 100 years, have formed because of this or that kind of snowfall... or whatever. We know it because we have been recording it for the last hundred years. This means that "if" snowfall existed the same way for the last million years, then the earth is so many million years old.

The thing is, we don't have a clue that the ice layers were always formed in this way. Yet the "if" has been converted into a factual thing by the scientists, or by the media that publishes what the scientists say.

On top of that, the Bible is eye witness reports throughout a very large portion of it. Some of the reasons why this is way stronger than the "ifs" of evolution and scientific ages of the earth are listed hare https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg27424435#msg27424435.

In the same way, if God did something like testing of the universe parts before he made the universe, the tests were separate from the universe. God didn't throw out a bunch of "stuff" and let it evolve into something that works. He threw out the universe in working order. But...

... We won't know it for a fact until we can build a real, working time viewer to take a look. we simply have to believe God (or not), that He did it like He said He did it. This means that although we can extrapolate backwards to some extent, it is incorrect extrapolation the further back we go, because God set the whole thing in place, in 6 days, with appearances that can be interpreted as billions of years, yet with the words of the Bible that tell us what He really did.

Why would God show us a nature that might trick us into believing something the wrong way? Probably several reasons, two of which  are:
1. He wants to find out who will trust what He says so that He knows who to get rid of;
2. He is giving us what we are asking for, independence from God in our thinking, all the while holding us dependent on Him through cause and effect.

Evolution is a complete hoax.

Cool

Just like we don't have a clue if cause and effect was always present, thanks for debunking your own argument Cool

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:28:00 AM

I simply cannot believe this. This is again doubting and denying science. It is a proven fact that we're all related to each other.. Yes.. we're also related to a stupid tree.

all living organism on earth share the basic DNA. Thats a fact. So we did not come from heaven. But whatever, believe what you want if it helps you.

edit:

I'm not bullsh!tting on the bible or any religion. I don't believe in any religion - yes. But the bible, for instance, just describes the things as they knew it. Guys.. thats a long way from writing such books to nowadays understanding of life.

Simply Google "evolution is impossible" to see that there are lots of reasons why evolution is impossible.

All of foundational evolution theory is written like it was something you had to believe in to make it true. There are no concrete facts for evolution found by those who actually do the search for evolution. The evidence fits creation better. The few almost-facts for evolution, are things done in the lab, where scientists are the makers... not in nature where the whole thing comes about by natural means. No facts for evolution are found in nature.

On top of all that, cause and effect operates precisely according to the laws of physics. If there is anything that is pure randomness, we haven't found it for a fact. Yet evolution theory says that evolutionary changes are done by "random" mutations. This is exactly opposite of cause and effect which we see operating in millions or billions of things, or more.

Evolution is a cute idea that doesn't have any backing outside a lot of talk. In fact, it is the loads of talk that keeps evolution alive as a theory. There are no facts behind evolution. It is a story like any science fiction story, except that it is contributed to by multitudes of people. Evolution is a story that doesn't fit reality.

Because many of the proponents of evolution realize that they have no facts to back evolution up, and yet they keep on saying that evolution is true, evolution has become one of the greatest hoaxes around. Lay (non-scientific) people who believe these evolution proponents, are believers in a religion... the evolution religion.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

''The evidence fits creation better.'' Literally all dating methods show that creation is false, you know, older than 6-10k thousand years old.
''If there is anything that is pure randomness, we haven't found it'' You claimed god is pure randomness, so you did find it.
Also pretty much all science dismisses the bible (creation) : https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Biblical_scientific_errors

You can google that as well since you like google so much, ''scientific errors in the bible'' There are plenty.

You fail to properly apply what I said regarding whatever it is that you Googled in that top link of yours.

There aren't any mistakes in the bible. There are only people (kinda like you) who twist the meanings of what is written in the Bible, to mean something that the Bible doesn't say.

Cool

The bible is 6k to 10k years old meaning that earth and the universe are just as old, however that has been proven wrong through dozens of different methods of dating, all showing that earth and the universe are far older.

The proof that the earth is older than the bible says - http://www.albatrus.org/english/theology/creation/biblical_age_earth.htm - is based on the same kinds of "ifs" that evolution is based on. The following example simply shows a form of guessing the age of the earth. It is not meant to show actual ways that ice layers are examined and extrapolated into the past.

We know that the layers of ice that have formed over the last 100 years, have formed because of this or that kind of snowfall... or whatever. We know it because we have been recording it for the last hundred years. This means that "if" snowfall existed the same way for the last million years, then the earth is so many million years old.

The thing is, we don't have a clue that the ice layers were always formed in this way. Yet the "if" has been converted into a factual thing by the scientists, or by the media that publishes what the scientists say.

On top of that, the Bible is eye witness reports throughout a very large portion of it. Some of the reasons why this is way stronger than the "ifs" of evolution and scientific ages of the earth are listed hare https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1917510.msg27424435#msg27424435.

In the same way, if God did something like testing of the universe parts before he made the universe, the tests were separate from the universe. God didn't throw out a bunch of "stuff" and let it evolve into something that works. He threw out the universe in working order. But...

... We won't know it for a fact until we can build a real, working time viewer to take a look. we simply have to believe God (or not), that He did it like He said He did it. This means that although we can extrapolate backwards to some extent, it is incorrect extrapolation the further back we go, because God set the whole thing in place, in 6 days, with appearances that can be interpreted as billions of years, yet with the words of the Bible that tell us what He really did.

Why would God show us a nature that might trick us into believing something the wrong way? Probably several reasons, two of which  are:
1. He wants to find out who will trust what He says so that He knows who to get rid of;
2. He is giving us what we are asking for, independence from God in our thinking, all the while holding us dependent on Him through cause and effect.

Cool

Just like we don't have a clue if cause and effect was always present, thanks for debunking your own argument Cool

Why would we want a clue when we have proof? The proof is the fact that God caused it all through creation, and the fact that scientific proof says that, since we haven't found anything else (like pure random) in multitudes of cause and effect operations, nothing but cause and effect exists.

Cool

zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:31:00 AM

Evolution theory was an old hypothetical curiosity question to the creation of human being. This theory is impossible to take place. Monkey is monkey. Man is man. I didn't heard a news in my whole life that there was a monkey became human. Assuming that this is true so it means our ancestors were came from evolution. Therefore we are all monkey. But regardless of what goods reasons are I didn't accept this theory. By the way there was a book that I have been read that Mr. Charles Darwin withdrawn his theory that it was not true that human are from monkey. If I'm not mistaken he added that human beings were created by the super power man. Therefore man came from man. Evolution is totally a hoax.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:38:58 AM

They don't reproduce into a viable product line (or species), doesn't mean they don't exist as factory rejects. In evolution the time scales are vast. There can be a hundred million rejects for every viable mutation and history will have no record of them because they did not reproduce.

What you say might be a proof for devolution, but not a proof for evolution. Until we find a non-cause-and-effect mutation, or even a non-cause-and-effect operation, somewhere in the universe, we don't have a clue, and certainly not evidence or proof, that evolution exists... at least not according to evolution theory, which requires randomness (spontaneity without cause).

Making scientific theories is a good thing. Believing them to be factual when it is not known that they are, is stupid. Supporting something like evolution when the theory of it has been proven impossible, and no real evidence for it has been found in over 200 years, is utterly stupid.

Keep the idea. Keep on looking for evolution. But believe it is true when some real proof is found. Believing evolution is true when there is no evidence except a bunch of unprovable talk that says it is true, is stupid.

Cool

thugpi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:20:35 AM

I also don't believe on evolution. If we all came from monkies why I don't hear news that a monkey evolve to become human? We all are created by God. End of discussion.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:46:16 AM

edit:

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Cool

Cool

Why would we want a clue when we have proof? The proof is the fact that God caused it all through creation, and the fact that scientific proof says that, since we haven't found anything else (like pure random) in multitudes of cause and effect operations, nothing but cause and effect exists.

Cool
So what caused your GOD?..You said everything has a cause and your right Wink..

Why because for it to be here it has to have a cause Wink..

Example ..You walk from one corner of the room to the other  what was the cause and effect?..

The cause was many things the fact you moved was the cause so was it to cold?    was it to hot?
was something going to fall?..

The effect of you moving ..You used up energy meaning you burned calories     
you found a better spot to catch the sun ..
You saved yourself from something falling on your head..
Better shadow..

See a leaf blowing in the wind has a cause and effect..
If you no it to be there then it has a cause and effect..

Now you believe god to be here so what was the cause and effect for him to be here?..
See you only tell us the EFFECT..No cause  Huh..

And even you agree everything has a cause and effect..SO WHAT CAUSED YOUR GOD?..

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3085

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 07:04:05 AM

I also don't believe on evolution. If we all came from monkies why I don't hear news that a monkey evolve to become human? We all are created by God. End of discussion.

Yeah that may work on your wife and may have flew a few hundred years ago, but today we question things.

Ignorance assigns "magic" to things it doesn't understand.  Rules have to bend, evidence needs to be ignored and there are a lot of exceptions.  

The simplest solution is Evolution.  No one has yet to propose a better theory.  We have physical proof of it and we have seen it in our lifetimes.  It's just a bonus that Evolution makes sense.  

I'm married to Jennifer Lawrence.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:09:30 AM

The biggest thing SCIENTIST do is theorise about cause and effect..
You do understand cause and effect is to question everything Wink..

What caused it and what was the effect << cause and effect..

A bucket sitting in the sand <<cause and effect?

And the funny thing is like i said you believe in your own stuff BUT don't Cheesy..
Example you stop thinking at what caused your god to be here.. <<Effect with no cause

Now imagine you said god cause is LOVE..
Why do we see another animal shred another animal and eat it in the most cruel way possible..
I mean is that love?..

Human cannibals for thousands of years <<Gods love..

humans become more nicer to each other because of the shop or stall  Wink..
No hunting for food anymore ..It wasn't your shitty fairy tale gods it was the fact we had shops..

And now people kill to spend in the shops instead of killing next village to own the buffalo in the fields..

But those times whole villages got wiped out nowadays people lie cheat steal and murder to spend in the shops<<<The new way of hunting to survive ..The money hunt..

SO TELL YOUR GODS...UNIVERSAL INCOME Wink..

mwinter

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:33:51 AM

Talking out of your ass I see. If you truly know about the theory of evolution you would know that evolution takes a lot of time, hence why no one has observed evolution, although we have. The peppered moth and Live Birth in Three-toed Skinks are classic examples.

It is indeed hard to explain all of this, that's why evolution theory is still updating. There is abiogenesis which tries to explain non living matter to matter. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miller%E2%80%93Urey_experiment

Sure it is supposed to happen slowly, but this is easily offset by the very large number of different animals out there. I also checked out the "evidence". Doesn't convince me at all. I want to hear someone explain how an one-cell organism eventually turns into an elephant. This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:53:27 AM

Sure it is supposed to happen slowly, but this is easily offset by the very large number of different animals out there. I also checked out the "evidence". Doesn't convince me at all. I want to hear someone explain how an one-cell organism eventually turns into an elephant. This is as plausible as having a monkey sitting in front of a typewriter and ending up producing something useful.
Evolve your brains to check youtube..

The Origin Of Life: Chemistry + Biology = Abiogenesis - YouTube
Video for 1 cell turning into a living organism▶ 5:55
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prZPo4OCL0
1 Oct 2009 - Uploaded by Best0fScience
Please show me the facts that science has produces living cells out of bare elements and letting those cells .
Pages: « 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 [119] 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: