Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107970 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

I think there is too big leap and cross between species that came to earth from another planet long time ago may have occured, that would explain leap from original man, the hunter leading nomadic lifestyle to intelligent, thinking and building cities man. Each topic that is referring to distant times is hard to answer and in my opinion can not be answered with certanity. According to Baba Vanga (which is not among us anymore rest in peace), in our solar system, we are only at level 3 of development, for more than 30 avaible, and also having life on every planet of our system. On Pluto level 7 for example (maybe that's the reason it was excluded from our solar system), and what is very interesting on Mars level of development that allows to merge with God. You will say another false prophet, I will say someone must be wrong, and either it's mars rover or Baba Vanga, and I really really hope it's mars rover   Wink Ofcourse both of them could be wrong, but even if that's the case it's a good lesson of humility - no human on earth have final knowledge I guess, and every human can always be wrong.

Google "Göbekli Tepe" in Turkey. Göbekli Tepe is dated in the range of 11,000 years ago - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe. Scientists generally consider people living 10,000 years back, to have been simple hunter gatherers. The precision found in Göbekli Tepe shows that prehistoric people had way more knowledge than modern science generally gives them credit for. Youtube and Google search on "Graham Hancock" to find all kinds of info about ancient cities and monuments that show that prehistoric mankind might have even been more advanced than we are.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:25:02 PM

I think there is too big leap and cross between species that came to earth from another planet long time ago may have occured, that would explain leap from original man, the hunter leading nomadic lifestyle to intelligent, thinking and building cities man. Each topic that is referring to distant times is hard to answer and in my opinion can not be answered with certanity. According to Baba Vanga (which is not among us anymore rest in peace), in our solar system, we are only at level 3 of development, for more than 30 avaible, and also having life on every planet of our system. On Pluto level 7 for example (maybe that's the reason it was excluded from our solar system), and what is very interesting on Mars level of development that allows to merge with God. You will say another false prophet, I will say someone must be wrong, and either it's mars rover or Baba Vanga, and I really really hope it's mars rover   Wink Ofcourse both of them could be wrong, but even if that's the case it's a good lesson of humility - no human on earth have final knowledge I guess, and every human can always be wrong.

Google "Göbekli Tepe" in Turkey. Göbekli Tepe is dated in the range of 11,000 years ago - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe. Scientists generally consider people living 10,000 years back, to have been simple hunter gatherers. The precision found in Göbekli Tepe shows that prehistoric people had way more knowledge than modern science generally gives them credit for. Youtube and Google search on "Graham Hancock" to find all kinds of info about ancient cities and monuments that show that prehistoric mankind might have even been more advanced than we are.

Cool

Ignoring my arguments wont help you badecker, admit your loss.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

Badecker believes in evolution - he just calls it "change".

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:49:14 AM

Definitely evolution is a hoax. There is no proof actually that some animals changes to something.

You've only ever seen one type of dog, right?  One color of human?  Roll Eyes   

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Astargath

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

Badecker believes in evolution - he just calls it "change".

You are right, notbatman also believes in gravity, he calls it ''density''. I guess they aren't crazy after all huh, what do you know...

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:54:08 AM

really, so you think it is just proven if you see a 100 total "new" species!? you know, that evolution takes thousands of years, don´t you !?

but hey, some prefer to believe we are built in 7 days and the sun travels around us and we are in the middle of the hole universe Wink

C'mon, they're just escaping the logical answers because they can't beat them with their fairytales. Just a poor people, don't blame them ... or do. I thought for the first time kinda "we're not choosing some ways of our lifes" but then realized we ARE choosing and our education is our own duty. So blame that nutjobs, maybe it'll force them to start reading and thinking.

Go-go-go, power girls !
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:03:46 PM

Cool

Your arguments are simply religious arguments. We are dealing with reality, here. Evolution doesn't match reality. I'm not interested in messing with your religious beliefs.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:02:56 PM

Cool

Your arguments are simply religious arguments. We are dealing with reality, here. Evolution doesn't match reality. I'm not interested in messing with your religious beliefs.

Cool

Meh, you are giving up now. Admitting when you lose is a virtue.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:48:18 PM

But we have to discuss yours?

The only way evolution could be a hoax would be magic.  That would mean your sky fairy.

vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:26:10 PM

How can evolution be a hoax?
Where did you think you came from?
alto123

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:39:57 PM

I'm just reading some of the most ridiculous posts I've ever seen..
nasekguring

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:54:10 PM

In this world nothing happens by accident. Everything has its own pattern. This is what scientists prove. Possible carbon or radiation method is not the most accurate method of determining the age of the earth, but scientists do not say that their opinion is 100% true Huh
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:51 PM

In this world nothing happens by accident. Everything has its own pattern. This is what scientists prove. Possible carbon or radiation method is not the most accurate method of determining the age of the earth, but scientists do not say that their opinion is 100% true Huh

This is a good point. Nothing that the scientists say about evolution suggests that they know that it is true. They never say it. The closest they come is to say things like, "Evolution must be true." This shows that they don't really know.

Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true when they really don't.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:40:38 PM

This is a good point. Nothing that the scientists say about evolution suggests that they know that it is true. They never say it. The closest they come is to say things like, "Evolution must be true." This shows that they don't really know.

Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true when they really don't.

Cool

The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[17][18][19][20][21] One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science"

That was in 1987.

Additionally, the scientific community considers intelligent design, a neo-creationist offshoot, to be unscientific,[25] pseudoscience,[26][27] or junk science.[28][29] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that intelligent design "and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life" are not science because they cannot be tested by experiment, do not generate any predictions, and propose no new hypotheses of their own.[30] In September 2005, 38 Nobel laureates issued a statement saying "Intelligent design is fundamentally unscientific; it cannot be tested as scientific theory because its central conclusion is based on belief in the intervention of a supernatural agent."

"Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time," while only 61% of the public agrees, according to a new report (PDF, p. 37) from the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Cool

The vast majority of the scientific community and academia supports evolutionary theory as the only explanation that can fully account for observations in the fields of biology, paleontology, molecular biology, genetics, anthropology, and others.[17][18][19][20][21] One 1987 estimate found that "700 scientists ... (out of a total of 480,000 U.S. earth and life scientists) ... give credence to creation-science"

That was in 1987.

Additionally, the scientific community considers intelligent design, a neo-creationist offshoot, to be unscientific,[25] pseudoscience,[26][27] or junk science.[28][29] The U.S. National Academy of Sciences has stated that intelligent design "and other claims of supernatural intervention in the origin of life" are not science because they cannot be tested by experiment, do not generate any predictions, and propose no new hypotheses of their own.[30] In September 2005, 38 Nobel laureates issued a statement saying "Intelligent design is fundamentally unscientific; it cannot be tested as scientific theory because its central conclusion is based on belief in the intervention of a supernatural agent."

"Nearly all scientists (97%) say humans and other living things have evolved over time," while only 61% of the public agrees, according to a new report (PDF, p. 37) from the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press.

There you are, talking religion, again. There have been many religions that have predicted that Jesus would return on a certain date or at a certain time. But it didn't happen.

There have been many religions that have tried to heal people, but it didn't happen, even though some of the healings seemed to happen.

We want proof for evolution. Get a bunch of your science buddies together and talk it up all day long. Since you all know that there isn't any proof, but you say there is anyway...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

Astargath

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:58:54 PM

Cool

That was in 1987.

There you are, talking religion, again. There have been many religions that have predicted that Jesus would return on a certain date or at a certain time. But it didn't happen.

There have been many religions that have tried to heal people, but it didn't happen, even though some of the healings seemed to happen.

We want proof for evolution. Get a bunch of your science buddies together and talk it up all day long. Since you all know that there isn't any proof, but you say there is anyway...

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

You said:

''Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true''

I responded to that showing you statistics that we don't just think scientists say evolution is true, they actually do say evolution is true.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:04:55 PM

You said:

''Yet, somehow, lots of non-scientists suddenly think that the scientists say that evolution is true''

I responded to that showing you statistics that we don't just think scientists say evolution is true, they actually do say evolution is true.

So, keep on talking religion. None of the speaking or writing scientists have any proof. The evidence fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

vicemi

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:15:39 PM

Evolution can't be a hoax, that's how we all came to be.
Astargath

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

You said:

So, keep on talking religion. None of the speaking or writing scientists have any proof. The evidence fits creation better.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

If that was true we wouldn't have less than 5% of scientists that believe in creation.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Somebody@41

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:28:09 AM

For me, YES, like for example for human, would you agree that you came from a monkey or any origin? Of course not, you were especially created by God in His image and likeness. Even the animals and plants were created by God, that's the mystery of creation all stated in Genesis chapter 1.
Pages: « 1 ... 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 [126] 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: