Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Evolution is a hoax  (Read 107966 times)
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

And you think evolution is wrong simply because in your mind it's against your god and you don't want any evidence against your fairy tail, otherwise what would you do, right? It's better to believe in a stupid religion, randomly chosen because you obviously do not believe in any of the other hundreds of religions, than accepting a well documented fact, evolution. Even if evolution was a total hoax your god would still be a fairy tail. You are not a scientist, are you? You just read articles, same as other people and them make your own conclusions, those conclusions are probably wrong since you don't know what you are talking about. You also probably never question anything else that doesn't attack your personal god like gravity or any other scientific theory because you don't care.

http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CB/CB910.html

The age of the earth is 4.5 billion years. The universe is shown to be old by several independent types of measurements.
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH210.html

There is a ton of evidence against your god yet you still believe all that crap.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:07:11 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 09:35:27 PM by Przemax

And you think evolution is wrong simply because in your mind it's against your god

I have told you two times it is not so. I was atheist the moment i figured out the evolution theory is highly unlikely for various of reasons. Mostly because of the writings of Lamarck - he was an atheist. I was not convinced what made life. But I was convinced it was some kind of will behind that. I was I suppose a bit gnostic by that time and I was convinced that the will of organisms make them so to speak, by their own actions and not by random mutations. I was a quasi evolutionist so to speak, but I was convinced that random mutations go against the biology and how it organise itself by acting and reacting.

So you completly read me wrong and judge me wrong.

you don't want any evidence against your fairy tail

Well... Again you read me wrong. I just proved your evidence is not true. That is a manipulation by omission.

otherwise what would you do, right?

If not believing in a supreme will -GOD I would believe in a creative force of action and will of living organisms that would make a lot more sense to me than a randomness that goes against the biology of organisms. So again - wrong.

It's better to believe in a stupid religion, randomly chosen because you obviously do not believe in any of the other hundreds of religions,

No... Most religions are very similiar to eachother and they are all wrong. Nevertheless God exists, and it is as said in the Bible God cannot lie, so he is the truth. You completly ignored my post and rant about me. Why? Have I said something that bothered you? Do you want to divert the subject from the manipulations that evolutionists make to justify their lack of success?

You are not a scientist, are you?

Science should be demonstrable and presentable to the non-scientist community. If it is not, it is not science, so your question is irrelevant, or at least it should be irrelevant in a world, that manipulation is not the key to success. If you ask if I have a higher degree from University, then yes I have. And I had the methodology of science studied there. I had also logic courses and courses how to aply logic and scientific methodology in my field. Not to mention the courses in statistics.

You just read articles, same as other people and them make your own conclusions, those conclusions are probably wrong since you don't know what you are talking about.

Those conclusions base on the basic informations that one can get in the biology classes in school where I live. That is not a secret to me how plants reproduce - that is a normal school curriculum here.

You also probably never question anything else that doesn't attack your personal god like gravity or any other scientific theory because you don't care.

Oh... I question everything my friend. Especially gravity. Ofcourse gravity exists but on some other principles - mainly electrical. It is 100% verifiable that one can make antigrav field using simple electro static charges.

I care about everything that is interesting. So again you judge me wrongly.

The age of the earth is 4.5 billion years. The universe is shown to be old by several independent types of measurements.
http://www.talkorigins.org/indexcc/CH/CH210.html

So why they are admitting to only one? Because they know more than you know. They know it is a bull crap. And the ones they are using is the hardest to disprove because it involves having the expensive tools to experiment with radioactive izotopes.

There is a ton of evidence against your god yet you still believe all that crap.

Like? Listen....... 6k years people played your silly game of judging God. All were proven wrong. What makes you think you are special? All of them were fully convinced they had the reasons and "evidences" that the world had made itself. Epicureans, Libertines, Maniheists and so on and so forth. They were convinced in their "evidences". All are proven to worth nothing, as noone believes what they did back then. So will happen with the likes of you. There is no reason to suspect the otherwise. But history proves that it does not prove anything to anyone.
Goldenoaks

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:37:17 PM

There's pretty clear proof behind evolution. How could something so universally accepted be a hoax?
Przemax

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 09:52:58 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:04:49 PM by Przemax

There's pretty clear proof behind evolution. How could something so universally accepted be a hoax?

Maybe because people do not understand the term evolution, and everyone is using their own definition. If evolution would mean what most people think it means - and that is - things change. Hey.... I would believe in evolution as well. Damn... things change... that's a fact. Some people think that evolution means natural selection and things change. So I am an evolutionist in that case. There are others that think that organisms adapts and that is an evolution. Well... then I am an evolutionists.... again. I agree with everything of that. So that leaves out 95% population that understand evolution wrong. The rest 5% of "evolutionists" think that Tiger and Lion can reproduce, even if they are a separate species in their point of view. Hey.... that means I am not an evolutionist only slightly. I agree they can reproduce, but then again calling them separate specie if they can produce the offsprings is wrong.. Only the 1% of evolutionist understand and believes that the evolution had created a new classically defined specie - a specie that is separate in breeding capabilities with other members of the previous specie.

In that case - I do not believe that. And Im not that kind of evolutionist. The funny thing is - 99% of people that think they understand evolution, thinks about other things, that is not an evolution, and call it evolution.
Astargath

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:04:33 PM

''Nevertheless God exists, and it is as said in the Bible God cannot lie, so he is the truth.'' The logic of religious folks right there.

>The bible says god cannot lie
>Therefore god cannot lie
> I know this because it is said in the bible

There is 1 major problem, though. How do you know what the bible says is actually real? There are hundreds of other religious books and fictional books just like the bible

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:08:06 PM

''Nevertheless God exists, and it is as said in the Bible God cannot lie, so he is the truth.'' The logic of religious folks right there.

There is 1 major problem, though. How do you know what the bible says is actually real? There are hundreds of other religious books and fictional books just like the bible

How do you know the world is real? You experience it that way right? The same with me and God. I have weird experiences, other people as well... and we all agree its God, as we have no other explanation for our sensations. If you would explain it to me how can I explain my feeling of being loved when there is absolutely no rational explanation for it I am all ears.

I might be making that up. But what is the difference if I feel it realisticly? Rational people should try everything, and if there would be a rational reason to believe evolution I would be first to study it. Convince me, or convince yourself to God.
Astargath

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

How do you know the world is real? You experience it that way right? The same with me and God. I have weird experiences, other people as well... and we all agree its God, as we have no other explanation for our sensations. If you would explain it to me how can I explain my feeling of being loved when there is absolutely no rational explanation for it I am all ears.

I might be making that up. But what is the difference if I feel it realisticly? Rational people should try everything, and if there would be a rational reason to believe evolution I would be first to study it. Convince me, or convince yourself to God.

Every single religious person would claim the same but with different gods and religions so clearly what you are experiencing can't be real, at all the others must be false but if you acknowledge that possibility then you understand that what you feel might be false as well. Having weird experiences can have a ton of different causes, the brain is capable of producing illusions so real that you could think they are real, that's why there are diseases like schizophrenia and others similar.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2018, 10:53:41 PM by Przemax

Every single religious person would claim the same but with different gods and religions so clearly what you are experiencing can't be real, at all the others must be false but if you acknowledge that possibility then you understand that what you feel might be false as well. Having weird experiences can have a ton of different causes, the brain is capable of producing illusions so real that you could think they are real, that's why there are diseases like schizophrenia and others similar.

If you are convinced you know everything and that you would rather believe a doctor rather than yourself - it is your choice.

It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.

Everyone have such a feelings it is just that the world now nurture people to be extravertic not intravertic to be able to reason their way up to God.

Every people regardless of religion have the experiences because everyone is the child of God. Religion using the words of Christ to the scribe said that religion can only block you in your way to the Kingdom of God. He said to him - What is the greatest commandment? The God is one. They both agreed, and Jesus said - you are not far from the Kingdom of God by saying that. So it is not what one do - but all depends on not doing things that separate us from God. It is a love of God regardless of religion and boundaries. Not to mention the dark forces that are in action as well.

You think that religious people are having a contact with the spiritual world because of religion. That makes no sense. They are in the religion because of the contact with the spiritual world.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:32:08 PM

However. Since the things you are expressing are simply your religion, which religion is more accurate? I have shown you the proof that God exists and that evolution is a hoax, but you keep on believing your religion of evolution without God.

Sometime you really need to get out of your religion enough so that you can look at reality.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:34:37 PM

Apes and humans both evolved from primates, humans didn't even from apes. That's a terrible conclusion you can came to without much research or knowledge of the science behind evolution.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

Sacred Mayan relics are found alongside ancient human remains and Ice Age animal bones...

Divers made the find while exploring the Sac Actun cave system in the Mexican state of Quintana Roo

They have discovered 200 archaeological sites in the cave system, near the beach resort of Tulum

Around 140 are from the Mayan culture that dominated large parts of the Americas until the 9th century AD

Experts also found bones of giant sloths, ancient elephants and extinct bears from the Pleistocene period.

Read more at http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-5412635/Mayan-human-remains-discovered-underwater-cave.html.

Evolution is a hoax.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:23:59 AM

However. Since the things you are expressing are simply your religion, which religion is more accurate? I have shown you the proof that God exists and that evolution is a hoax, but you keep on believing your religion of evolution without God.

Sometime you really need to get out of your religion enough so that you can look at reality.

Cool

I have debunked your ''proof'' of god like 100 times and all you could do is come up with the same recycled answer, your delusion will never convince you of the contrary, just like notbatman will not be convinced that the earth is not flat, you are no different than him.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:25:39 AM

If you are convinced you know everything and that you would rather believe a doctor rather than yourself - it is your choice.

It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.

Everyone have such a feelings it is just that the world now nurture people to be extravertic not intravertic to be able to reason their way up to God.

Every people regardless of religion have the experiences because everyone is the child of God. Religion using the words of Christ to the scribe said that religion can only block you in your way to the Kingdom of God. He said to him - What is the greatest commandment? The God is one. They both agreed, and Jesus said - you are not far from the Kingdom of God by saying that. So it is not what one do - but all depends on not doing things that separate us from God. It is a love of God regardless of religion and boundaries. Not to mention the dark forces that are in action as well.

You think that religious people are having a contact with the spiritual world because of religion. That makes no sense. They are in the religion because of the contact with the spiritual world.

''It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.''

Not knowing the cause of something = god? See, this is the problem with you guys. You are extremely skeptical about evolution, for example, but have no problem believing in a supernatural god that performs miracles that no one has ever seen these days. That's your problem. If you are going to be skeptical, be skeptical about everything, specially of a supernatural god that leaves no evidence behind it.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:41:35 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 10:57:25 AM by Przemax

''It would be foolish to deny there is some higher force that was not guiding my life, especially when I had a blockades that I just could not do the things I wanted for some ultrastrange reasons.''

Not knowing the cause of something = god? See, this is the problem with you guys. You are extremely skeptical about evolution, for example, but have no problem believing in a supernatural god that performs miracles that no one has ever seen these days. That's your problem. If you are going to be skeptical, be skeptical about everything, specially of a supernatural god that leaves no evidence behind it.

He knows I am a bad bad boy. He knows I am a very sceptical about him Tongue.

I am the worst believer ever.... I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.... So maybe I am a little bit less sceptical about Jesus... but hey.... He sounds legit - right? And very smart.

I do question the dogmas. Actually I have none or maybe two Dogmas - God is One and love your neighbour as yourself. LOL... Religion is of the Satan. Jesus does not require any religious organisation, he requires the things that makes sense and are not a burden to our intelect or moral judgement.

What can I say? I need to thank to evolutionists for making fool of themselves. They make it easier for me to not believe in a folly.

Thank you very much. If not your mistakes I might be an evolutionist myself.

What can I do when I have doubts in my believes I found there is no other sensible explanation, because other explanations are lies?
Elsie123

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Why there are still monkeys around if they were part of our evolutionary beginnings ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz0gFarCfBE
Man evolved from a species of monkeys which for some reason felt the need to get down from the trees and walk the earth. Everything else was triggered by this
prasanna1992

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:43:07 AM

How did humans get here on EARTH..

1 we evolved because the EARTH made us this way..

2 Aliens some how put us here..

3 a man like being went ZAP and everything was so ..

Can only be 3 outcomes..

Imagine a germ flying through space lands on a rock I.E our earth and then we humans come along..

We still evolved from this planet because with the different weather patterns and environmental changes we evolved to look like what we are today..

With a different environment who knows we might look so much different ?..
Still might be humanoid but look so much different ..

So only can be 3 outcomes to how we come to be..

And 1 of the outcomes is called EVOLUTION THEORIES ..

How did we evolved on this planet = EVOLUTION ..

So now you can make your choice 1   2  OR 3 what is your choice .. Wink

I choose the earth made us because of DNA proves the fact even more so.
Cryptonistic

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 12:57:54 PM

Evolution was confirmed by numerous scientific studies, I dont believe that aliens somehow send human there)) Grin
Astargath

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:45:59 PM

I am the worst believer ever.... I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.... So maybe I am a little bit less sceptical about Jesus... but hey.... He sounds legit - right? And very smart.

I do question the dogmas. Actually I have none or maybe two Dogmas - God is One and love your neighbour as yourself. LOL... Religion is of the Satan. Jesus does not require any religious organisation, he requires the things that makes sense and are not a burden to our intelect or moral judgement.

What can I say? I need to thank to evolutionists for making fool of themselves. They make it easier for me to not believe in a folly.

What can I do when I have doubts in my believes I found there is no other sensible explanation, because other explanations are lies?

Thanks for confirming my point. ''I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.'' You don't even know if the guy existed in the first place.

You believe in a supernatural god invented by ancient people because they didn't know better. You also think that the whole scientific community has been fabricating this complex hoax for 100 years. You think somehow they invented evolution and lied about it for 100 years, what the fuck would be the point of that, are you this dumb? You are no different than flat earthers who believe the whole world is a conspiracy and space is fake.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:49:19 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 03:05:27 PM by Przemax

Thanks for confirming my point. ''I do not take the word on anything except the words of Jesus. I admitt... I love the words of this guy.'' You don't even know if the guy existed in the first place.

You believe in a supernatural god invented by ancient people because they didn't know better. You also think that the whole scientific community has been fabricating this complex hoax for 100 years. You think somehow they invented evolution and lied about it for 100 years, what the fuck would be the point of that, are you this dumb? You are no different than flat earthers who believe the whole world is a conspiracy and space is fake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2JPPZf5w&list=PL34B22E9C0526344F&index=39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vDDI7IgPA

Ofcourse I do not think ALL SCIENCE are corrupt, but saying that all science are not corrupt is as foolish as saying that all are corrupt. Is it not? Some are and some are not.
Astargath

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:22:31 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGC2JPPZf5w&list=PL34B22E9C0526344F&index=39

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5vDDI7IgPA

Ofcourse I do not think ALL SCIENCE are corrupt, but saying that all science are not corrupt is as foolish as saying that all are corrupt. Is it not? Some are and some are not.

If you believe evolution is a hoax you are virtually saying that most science is wrong since evolution is based on a lot of other sciences. You are basically saying that 99% of the scientific community is lying about evolution and all the other sciences that support it, in order to what? What would be the point of this hoax.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: