Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:58:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have now 500$ for invest? Where you invest?  (Read 125715 times)
Freddoe

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:46:03 PM

How about KNC? Maybe BMC could go to the moon.

MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:21:59 PM

I've been wanting to invest more in BTC, but I think i missed the boat on that.  I'll probably wait now and see if it dips back down momentarily.  If so, I'll be waiting on the sidelines to grab more while it's still low. 

Buy the alts now that they're down, prices didn't drop because the alts are bad, they dropped because everyone seems to want bitcoingold for free. Once that craze is over, people will invest their money back in the alts. I believe Bitcoin should be comfortable sitting at 45% marketcap dominance, which means about 10% (by the time the fork happens) should flow right back into the alts (and ofcourse some fiat). I believe close to 15 billion will go right back to the top 5% best alts out there (NEO, SONM, ETH, LTC, LSK, ...), so please, don't try to chase a pump that's gonna make you 5% profits, get in on the alt pump that's gonna get you 500% profits

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:53:48 AM

I would invest in Bitcoin and still in Ethereum. To strong coins.

I was a big fun of ETH  but an't say the same now. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
Why will you ever compare any of these coins to ETH. They are pretty new coins with their ICO ongoing in which they are using the same ETH token platform you are condemning for them. ETH is a pretty established coin already with a huge innovative project backing it which has given rise to most of these coins including the ones you have mentioned. So, you might want to consider keep being a fan of ETH rather than risking into new projects if you ask me Grin

But keep holding eth and risking into new promising and selective projects only with the affordable limit will not hurt anyone.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:00:09 AM

not sure for waves but Confideal is interesting, just read about it on facebook
I read about Conf ideal a little while ago and I also found it as a good option for a new investor. However, in my opinion, it will be better to not invest all of the amount there. Actually, it will be much better to buy some bitcoin and then wait for few weeks or months but in order to get profits time to time, he must start trading also because it is the best.
Arnoldent

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:04:38 PM

I would invest in Bitcoin and still in Ethereum. To strong coins.

I was a big fun of ETH  but an't say the same now. At that moment I invested into Confideal and Jibrel Network for sure
Why will you ever compare any of these coins to ETH. They are pretty new coins with their ICO ongoing in which they are using the same ETH token platform you are condemning for them. ETH is a pretty established coin already with a huge innovative project backing it which has given rise to most of these coins including the ones you have mentioned. So, you might want to consider keep being a fan of ETH rather than risking into new projects if you ask me Grin

But keep holding eth and risking into new promising and selective projects only with the affordable limit will not hurt anyone.

ETH could be good as there will be a big update soon.
Shotz

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:32:45 PM

ETH should be flying over $500 by December.

Poink

Activity: 350
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:58:05 PM

Buy the alts now that they're down, prices didn't drop because the alts are bad, they dropped because everyone seems to want bitcoingold for free. Once that craze is over, people will invest their money back in the alts. I believe Bitcoin should be comfortable sitting at 45% marketcap dominance, which means about 10% (by the time the fork happens) should flow right back into the alts (and ofcourse some fiat). I believe close to 15 billion will go right back to the top 5% best alts out there (NEO, SONM, ETH, LTC, LSK, ...), so please, don't try to chase a pump that's gonna make you 5% profits, get in on the alt pump that's gonna get you 500% profits

Not sure about 500% profits, I do the same but will be very happy and satisfied with 80% profit Wink ... but for the most part I agree with your analysis.

I enjoy reading your posts and listen more to it than most of the "noise" here.  Thanks.
Elle47

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:59:46 PM

I would buy Zencash, Syscoin, Eth and Korecoin.
Lucacrebbe

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:14:59 PM

Korecoin  a  x10
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:19:46 PM

not sure for waves but Confideal is interesting, just read about it on facebook
I read about Conf ideal a little while ago and I also found it as a good option for a new investor. However, in my opinion, it will be better to not invest all of the amount there. Actually, it will be much better to buy some bitcoin and then wait for few weeks or months but in order to get profits time to time, he must start trading also because it is the best.

Nowadays bitcoin's price flucutuates more than 1000 USD from the past one week so buying bitcoins may cause the failure, if you looking into bitcoin buying you can target it for short term profit.
If wish to aim for long term profit you have wait more than 6 months atleast to find the next bump which crosses more than 6k USD in the chart.
I will suggest you invest on purchasing the ETH, Ripple and ECH at this moment. Their potential bump like a shampine.
saponetes

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:41:30 PM

I would put half of that amount on UNIFY. Relatively new project with great developers team and a nice community. Mined coin (finished). NO ICO. Price is very low at the moment, and the supply is also low (by now around 17 millions). There is also signature campaign and bounties still running.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:47:57 AM

Not sure about 500% profits, I do the same but will be very happy and satisfied with 80% profit Wink ... but for the most part I agree with your analysis.

I enjoy reading your posts and listen more to it than most of the "noise" here.  Thanks.

Thanks man, likewise! The reason I say 500% is because I believe NEO could go to 150$ in 1 year, Sonm could go to 1$ before the year is over, and so on. Indeed 80% profits are great, but I'm really optimistic about upcoming market changes. For starters, I believe WallStreet is actively trying to get involved in cryptocurrency, which means a lot of new money will flow into this market. A 200 billion total cap by the end of the year seems highly plausible

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:10:58 PM

Unfortunately i have no amount of $500 but if i have $500 firstly i invest Ethereum because this is my favorite coin and my future dream depend on Ethereum. Secondly i invest NEO this is another high potential coin.
Walker0118

Activity: 347

😶😶😶😶😶

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:26:37 PM

It al depends on where you wanna go?
If you want to win like 200 dollar u can invest in A top 10 coin from coinmarketcap
But If you want to win A couple of thousands u have to invest in coin thats on the bottom of coinmarketcap
The risk is bigger but if you win, you Will win serious money
Choices, choices  Roll Eyes
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:31:42 PM

I'd invest all in NEO, but each to their own.
alexey8080

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:55:49 PM

In your place I'd  rather invest in ICO.
But of course the risks are higher.
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:06:01 PM

$500 is not an big capital to invest to be honest so it won't be worth to invest in bitcoins as it will give me very less proportion of bitcoins so I will divert my investment towards altcoins and at that stage after doing a good research I will choose some altcoins that have very low price but have tendency to grow in future and if decision goes wrong then who knows I may even double or triple my investment in quick time.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

nysefloortrader

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

Ether Addict

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:52:37 PM

simple electroneum...for mining on mob...will be huge.

nat@liEluke19

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:00:54 AM

Same question as in topic.
Where you invest your money today?
Btc, Ltc, Eth, Lisk or what?

really if i have that much of amount i have to invest in bit coins and eth coins. really it has good booming present in the market. so i would like to invest in both are. if we have to invest in bit coin it can gives more profit to us. and try to invest in the eth coins next year its price going to hike so i have to invest in this both. try to invest in bit coin it can gives you more profit for you. actually present in the market its price getting in to raising so  i would like to buy bit coins and eth coins.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:34:28 AM

$500 is not an big capital to invest to be honest so it won't be worth to invest in bitcoins as it will give me very less proportion of bitcoins so I will divert my investment towards altcoins and at that stage after doing a good research I will choose some altcoins that have very low price but have tendency to grow in future and if decision goes wrong then who knows I may even double or triple my investment in quick time.
Definitely your right if I have $500 in my pocket I just invest it also into my bitcoin wallet. I do it because I'm pretty sure that bitcoin value were increase more in the future, due to when days past the value of bitcoin in the market were increasing more. Due to in demand value of bitcoin more people are invest on this coin some people are attract to engage business because they want to become rich thru help of bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: