Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:59:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:50:59 AM

Well i guess all of us want to be rich, and no one wants to be poor, we do not want to have a live hard, we need to work hard to live without difficulty. That is one of the reason why I'm here in forum. Io want to earn more bitcoin.
Yes definitely all of us want to be rich and for me my family is my inspiration thats why i need to be a hardworking mother for them.and bitcoin gives me hope to strive for being rich.Working hard in bitcoin is the best way to result for being successful.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
appleffi

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

One of a kind

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:29:51 AM

I answer you with a question, who wouldn't want it to be?
All of us experienced having a dream of becoming rich in our lives. We want to progress in every single way possible and given this opportunity of entering bitcoin is one of those ways we can be one.

Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:52:34 AM

Everyone in this world wants to be rich or not the rich. In our modern society now there are many people experiencing poverty. All of those people wants to get rich. We are so lucky that bitcoin came to our lives and help those people to get money from bitcoin.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:07:24 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Your approach to this question is rather banal, because you start from the assumption that very rich people would no longer want to work which is false. Most people who have had the ability and the talent to amass great fortunes have been characterized by staying very active and productive until very advanced ages in the business world.

Maybe OP has really projected his intentions to devote himself entirely to leisure when he becomes a millionaire, but fortunately most do not think so because our professions and businesses are an integral part of our being and our personality, and most of us would not abandon them in any case.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:10:36 AM

Well i guess all of us want to be rich, and no one wants to be poor, we do not want to have a live hard, we need to work hard to live without difficulty. That is one of the reason why I'm here in forum. Io want to earn more bitcoin.

Bitcoin is one of the ways where you get good returns on your investment of made at right time . From past couple of years it has provided highest return as compared to any others . It also solves the remittances issues  transferring money quickly and with various other advantages seems it will be reaching 10k in next year .

This will make us rich if investment is made now in Bitcoin .

Rheachan1425

Activity: 116
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:34:53 AM

All of us expecting to be rich here.
Yes of course i want to be Cheesy
Maybe it takes so much time but worth it.
It depends on us if we success or not.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

Bitcoin is one of the ways where you get good returns on your investment of made at right time . From past couple of years it has provided highest return as compared to any others . It also solves the remittances issues  transferring money quickly and with various other advantages seems it will be reaching 10k in next year .

This will make us rich if investment is made now in Bitcoin .

Investing in bitcoin will definitely make us rich because the possibility in getting rich with bitcoin is too high and it doesn't need to much effort because we only need a safe bitcoin wallet and also the capital that we will use to buy bitcoin. If the price of bitcoin will reach at least $10,000 then that is a 100% return on our capital which is best for a short term investment.
barhavsky

Activity: 798

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:39:38 AM

Yeah everyone want to be rich. no one wants to work hard without satisfactory results. I think with the bitcoin is very helpful to get money in accordance with the effort made.

Obytwenty

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:48:00 AM

Actually any have limited idea for how to be satisfy money not all things so if someone became rich he knows that comes from other lose so if I get enough money I leave and try to fine other way
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:58:00 AM

OP, your point might be right, but you have to remember that there are many people who don't like money, unless it fulfills a need/purpose. Many scientists, for example, would die for a successful experiment achieving something new for the world rather than having a million U.S. Dollars.

And also if your point happened, there will be scientists who will be fascinated (if not mad) about their robots that they won't let them breakdown.

well, this is my ambition to become rich through Bitcoin, but how should i become rich if my Bitcoin account status is actually newbie as of now, therefore i always post everyday join the forum, exchanging idea, who knows  someday we are all become rich because of Bitcoin
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:54:58 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
Yes i think everyone has a dream to become rich and no one wants to be poor. Because when you are rich you need to worry things. Especially your financial need. its hard for now become it but when we keep dreaming and making a move for it. time will come that we are going to be rich.
I think the thought of everyone have a dream to become rich in order to be in their lives is not a matter of financial difficulties. because the current money can help us get out of the problems of the economy. including myself would also like to be rich someday, because I have long felt the bottom line in life besides I want the future of my family was prosperous and was able to get a high education.
bebejhen

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:02:54 PM

I think no one wants to be poor, All of us here in forum want to be rich, that is the reason why we are going to this forum, for us to know about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin.

I agree with you. No one wants to die poor. We all dream to be rivh. If we don't want to be rich we were not here righg now doing bitcoin. If you don't want to be rich why are you wasting your time doing bitcoin, right? Let's not ashamed on it. To dream is not a crime.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:17:25 PM

I think no one wants to be poor, All of us here in forum want to be rich, that is the reason why we are going to this forum, for us to know about bitcoin and how to earn bitcoin.

I agree with you. No one wants to die poor. We all dream to be rivh. If we don't want to be rich we were not here righg now doing bitcoin. If you don't want to be rich why are you wasting your time doing bitcoin, right? Let's not ashamed on it. To dream is not a crime.
I think you are wrong with what you have said not everybody in the world dreams to be rich but I think we all dream to be happy. And yes all of you will say that being rich will obtain happiness, and the answer is no the things you will buy with money will only give you a temporary satisfaction. But if you want to be really happy what you need to have is to be close with your family and friends as they will bring the true happiness for you.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:22:42 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Having plenty of money in your life would be a great thing. You will be able to buy the things you want, eat anything you want to, go to places that you want to go to, all of it, we all want it and once in our lives we have dreamt of becoming rich. I can see your point but I don't think we would get to that point wherein everybody is very rich already and I think that is too unecessary. Knowing that the supply and demands on the world are not that proportional makes it to the conclusion that it is impossible to happen even in the future.

IVNAY ALBIN FAHAD 150

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:26:38 PM

yes off course why not. every man has a dream to be rich so I have a dream like this. if I will be a rich man than I make a hospital and treatment free for poor. its a dream of my.
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:27:26 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
As a human, we all have that urge to want something that will give us great satisfaction and pleasure. Being rich is an example, just imagine yourself lying on your bed of money, that will be great. But as to what you are pointing on, it's like you're saying that not everyone deserves to be rich. Although I find this true in some ways because we all know that not everyone has the capability to become rich and with the robots, I think it may take place in the future and I find it creepy and scary.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:51:01 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Yes it is true all of us wanted to be rich. We can be rich by trying hard to do anything that would earn bitcoins or money but nowadays most of us wanted to earn bitcoins.
Blitzboy

Activity: 1204
Merit: 556

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:31:14 PM

yes off course why not. every man has a dream to be rich so I have a dream like this. if I will be a rich man than I make a hospital and treatment free for poor. its a dream of my.
everyone wants to be rich but not all of them can achieve that title. Being rich is not easy and we need to work hard to earn more and more money. Learning is one of the shortest way that can make you rich. With enough knowledge, you will know what you can do and what you will do to earn money

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
didik12

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:12:04 PM

[/quote]
Yes ofcourse all users of bitcoin it is the one reason why we are using bitcoin to become rich. Being a ordinary person i'm dreaming to become rich. Money is one of the most important needs of every individual. Money is every thing if i have a lot money then iam rich. If iam rich i can buy every thing such the gadgets that i can use for bitcoin. Being rich you above to the others you have a selfconfedence enough to face the other person's that's why all of people in the world aspiring to become rich.

superplus

Activity: 475
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:25:14 PM

The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: