Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:41:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:30:00 PM

yes off course why not. every man has a dream to be rich so I have a dream like this. if I will be a rich man than I make a hospital and treatment free for poor. its a dream of my.
everyone wants to be rich but not all of them can achieve that title. Being rich is not easy and we need to work hard to earn more and more money. Learning is one of the shortest way that can make you rich. With enough knowledge, you will know what you can do and what you will do to earn money
I know for a fact that educated people even persons who graduated with honors end up having a middle class life or even much worse than that. Being educated is not enough to be rich anymore as what is the sense of having all the brains but your business keeps failing? The right way to be rich even if you are not educated is to plan and strategize your goal or vision in which will increase your chances of achieving it.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:43:18 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Everyone wants to be rich but not everyone has the eagerness  to be rich. we might have goals in life but if we don't make any move we can't achieve it. Being successful comes with a great patience and a lot of hardwork. being rich is not about being educated but having the vision and mision while dealing it.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 02:45:44 PM

yes off course why not. every man has a dream to be rich so I have a dream like this. if I will be a rich man than I make a hospital and treatment free for poor. its a dream of my.
everyone wants to be rich but not all of them can achieve that title. Being rich is not easy and we need to work hard to earn more and more money. Learning is one of the shortest way that can make you rich. With enough knowledge, you will know what you can do and what you will do to earn money
No one live that the want their life to be down right?. So its our instinct to be raise up. Even if a homeless badly need food to make their life not to be down. Even a person who dont likes to live anymore they give up on their lives but its doesnt mean that they know their destiny where they will be. So no one lives for failure.

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:00:07 PM

The human beings will never run away from their needs so if they all will be rich then it will not mean that they will lose their hands but they will do what they will need for their happy living so they will not deny from what they were doing for others or themselves.

99% of the people want to enjoy their life. That is why we have so many people buying the lottery tickets. Everyone dreams about getting rich one day. But the interesting point is that very few of these people will be ready to work for 1 hour or two hour extra, in order to earn some additional money. Can't do anything about it. It is human nature.
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

I know for a fact that educated people even persons who graduated with honors end up having a middle class life or even much worse than that. Being educated is not enough to be rich anymore as what is the sense of having all the brains but your business keeps failing? The right way to be rich even if you are not educated is to plan and strategize your goal or vision in which will increase your chances of achieving it.
Experience important than your knowledge when you work. Therefore, there are many students after graduate still have not any company recruit them, because they do not have hard skill or minimum requirement like soft skill for working.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:00:45 PM

Of course I want to be rich like everyone else. This is normal when a person wants to provide for himself and does everything possible for this without harm to others.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:10:58 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

If thats the case thats true, If someone will going to ask me personally Bitcoin was in line for one of the most efficient and effective way for someone to be successful, since it has the capability to sustain a person a better amount of profit in which certain or most of the jobs cant accumulate , so in this part a sort of conclusion can be construct in the sense that through bitcoin you (I) can be financially stable and build your (my) own business with the use of  profits that you or I have gained and hardwork.

agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:22:25 PM

Of course I want to be rich like everyone else. This is normal when a person wants to provide for himself and does everything possible for this without harm to others.
Ofcourse who doesn't want to get rich ? That's why i am using bitcoin as a source of income to provide all of my needs and to get rich with bitcoins. Many people had change their lives and became rich by using bitcoin that's why some people were working very hard, putting all of their time and effort just to get rich.
pisston

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:00:36 PM

Ofcourse who doesn't want to get rich ? That's why i am using bitcoin as a source of income to provide all of my needs and to get rich with bitcoins. Many people had change their lives and became rich by using bitcoin that's why some people were working very hard, putting all of their time and effort just to get rich.
It seems to me that becoming rich from scratch is very difficult, Because always When money appears, everyday life begins to take away most of this finances. The fact is that you need money always and everywhere, and to collect a certain amount to make it enough for the rest of your life will be difficult enough.
ivanpoldark

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 07:24:52 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Dear Sir,  don`t worry, be happy). It is already proved, that most of educated human beings still wanted to do something even after getting passive income. Simple example: i would like to become a doctor, but i don`t have such opportunity, because i must pay my rent, go to boring job which takes my time away. Imagine, how much new talents in all areas we could find, if people would just have time and other resources to seek itself.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 08:27:56 PM

I dont agree on you with that i think every women also has the dream to be rich dont forget there are 2 genders.

Hospital does cost money you cannot have that much.
youdacapt

Activity: 1806
Merit: 295

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 08:34:24 PM

It seems to me that becoming rich from scratch is very difficult, Because always When money appears, everyday life begins to take away most of this finances. The fact is that you need money always and everywhere, and to collect a certain amount to make it enough for the rest of your life will be difficult enough.

managing assets on bitcoin should go through all that, in 2 years I focus on paying off debts and monthly bills, now a little behind, now I'm more relaxed and start collecting more bitcoin, all efforts will not be useless if we focus and have a strong target. I also want to be rich like you all but still have to pay attention to the necessities of life.
Adbitco

Activity: 1414
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2017, 09:04:42 PM

Like most of the members said everyone dreams of becoming rich and that's too overnight but in reality that never happens. Besides that being rich means different to each person differently that is a person earning a $1k per month and living in a small town in some third world country is rich but at the same time another person earning the same amount of money monthly but living in a big city in any North American or European country doesn't consider himself to be rich because all of his earnings are consumed in paying for monthly bills and running a household so what actually is important is not being rich but being able to earn as much money as can help us lead a peaceful and comfortable life. There are people who are suffering from diseases which don't have cure and for people like them even earning or owning billions of dollars doesn't matter much so to think that everyone wants to become rich and may get rich is just not a practical thinking.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:40:06 PM

Experience and knowledge both are two sides of the same coin. If you will have experience, it implies you have not only theoretical knowledge only but also possess practical knowledge. By practical knowledge, I mean to USE what you have in your mind in particular problems.
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:44:43 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
I think everyone wants to be rich. Especially those people who always have financial problems in their daily life. They do their best to earn money and be rich in order for them to experience satisfaction and relief. I, myself wants to be rich not because of financial problems but to help those people who are in need. Im making myself happy whenever i help somebody.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
Rojectime

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:32:58 PM

Hmm interesting,Robots having in excess of and getting in cost.  I can see exactly where you happen to be likely with this.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:43:58 PM

All of us want to become rich and no one will want to become what they are right now. All of the people always wants to target higher place for their current state and that is why they are here for bitcoin because they want to earn more money and improve their life and become rich.
jasonjm

Activity: 1232
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 02:49:04 PM

Yes! everyone working here on this forum wants to become rich, some has more curiosity and eager to become rich and other has less. By becoming rich I means one can satisfy their own needs and live his life happily and these dreams comes true only when you have money in your bank account.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:49:47 PM

All of us want to become rich and no one will want to become what they are right now. All of the people always wants to target higher place for their current state and that is why they are here for bitcoin because they want to earn more money and improve their life and become rich.

Everyone here on earth wanted to have a comfortable life to live.  And we can do that if all of us are already rich.  It would be hypocrite if you will tell someone that you do not want to be rich.

Thanks to bitcoin, I am starting to feel that.  Though I am not rich yet but because of my earning with bitcoin I was able to experience a little comfortbin terms of finances.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
Everybody wants to be rich, nobody wants to be poor. Same way everybody wants to be successful and no one wants to be a failure, the only thing that differentiate the rich from the poor is that they took the steps the poor refused to take.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: