Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:31:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:47:25 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
This is so conceivable , it's "haha" don't you ever think how hard to become rich? Yes all of us wants to be rich, you just think fast forwardly, you must consider the struggles if it is possible that all of us will become rich, We are educated by teachers and parents so we must know the right or wrong so all of us must be responsible,  but if you are not then what you we're saying was possible.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:42:50 AM

i am sure every one want to be rich but unfortunately most of us don't know how to be rich and we are not yet found the way that could help us to be rich. but i am sure if we are in the right way, then soon we can be rich like other richest people. with doing work and not stop, in the end if we are smart to manage our money, we can have much of money in our account without we realize.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:44:52 AM

i am sure every one want to be rich but unfortunately most of us don't know how to be rich and we are not yet found the way that could help us to be rich. but i am sure if we are in the right way, then soon we can be rich like other richest people. with doing work and not stop, in the end if we are smart to manage our money, we can have much of money in our account without we realize.
If we don't know how to become rich then not rush things because that is a sign that you are lacking of knowledge about financial management because if you know how to manage your money then you can become a rich person because managing money is not hard since you need to worry for the emergency fund, investment and for regular expenses and if you will have those first two things that i said which is emergency fund and investment then anyone can be rich.
masterlee17

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:28:31 AM

I want to be rich in mind and heart but in money is also not a problem.

My friend became rich because of bitcoin he is riding his Lamborghini right now and having fun.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:47:02 AM

If we don't know how to become rich then not rush things because that is a sign that you are lacking of knowledge about financial management because if you know how to manage your money then you can become a rich person because managing money is not hard since you need to worry for the emergency fund, investment and for regular expenses and if you will have those first two things that i said which is emergency fund and investment then anyone can be rich.
Yes becoming rich is not easy,you must need a knowledge that serves us our guide. Financial management is one of the most difficult decision in our life because our daily expenses depends on it and also it helps us to be prepare in our future to reach our own goals and dreams in our life.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:10:00 AM

All of us want to become rich and no one will want to become what they are right now. All of the people always wants to target higher place for their current state and that is why they are here for bitcoin because they want to earn more money and improve their life and become rich.

It is not like that always. It is said that "The greatest tragedy is not death, but life without purpose". I am very much contended with my current position but I believe a man should keep on doing something, something constructive and important. That's all from my side.
Cryptojunkiez

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:37:24 PM
Last edit: September 08, 2017, 02:09:54 PM by Cryptojunkiez

I think that is the biggest reason all of us come here is to earn money and be rich later it is all thanks to bitcoin but it does cost time and time is money so yeah it will diverse with the meanings of people in china i guess.
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:46:23 PM

I think that is the biggest reason all of us come here is to earn money and be rich later it is all thanks to bitcoin.

And thanks to whomever the real Satoshi Nakamoto is, we've got some decent real life currency now and even me that's not into investment started to learn more about it.

I'm not also good in economics before but there's a need to adjust because the market should be learned.

It's my reason too why I keep on finding some good ways to earn.

jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:52:31 PM

Of course I want to be rich, but this requires a lot of work. One desire is not enough to get rich, so many people remain poor all their life because they do not do anything to achieve a dream.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
virtualkeybuyer

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:44:23 PM

Of course I want to be rich, but this requires a lot of work. One desire is not enough to get rich, so many people remain poor all their life because they do not do anything to achieve a dream.
Yes! When you have high dreams, you need to put high efforts to achieve them. Becoming rich in today’s world is not an easy task; you really need to burn midnight oil to get your dreams come true. There is no shortcut of becoming rich without hard work; all possible available short cuts are fraud.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:39:53 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 12:09:44 AM by bncbnc

in fact everyone has the desire to become rich, and I think bitcoin is the only hope for them specially for the poor people who do not always have good opportunities to become rich, they can really become rich with the use of bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:42:38 AM

of course i want to be rich. and I think, everyone also wants to feel the same way. I am feeling so ambitious to have a lot of money and do all the things I want. after satisfied with all that, then I want to get married.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:42:19 AM

in fact everyone has the desire to become rich, and I think bitcoin is the only hope for them specially for the poor people who do not always have good opportunities to become rich, they can really become rich with the use of bitcoin.
Bitcoin can become the way for them to become rich because bitcoin is a great opportunity and there is a lot of ways to make money in bitcoin and if they will just do it right and with determination then they can become rich people using bitcoin and for sure it will become a faster progress to become rich in bitcoin rather than their job.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:28:14 AM

Everyone for sure want become rich and also me I want to become millionaire so thats why I work in bitcoin with hardwork, and more time and ofcoarse focus of what im doing and for sure i have that possible to become rich but i think i need also good capital for that because I cant become rich if my capital is low or not enough. Those people have good capital big chances to become rich.
That is right I agree with you mate, if we have a low capital in bitcoin we cannot be rich like somebody who can because they have a right investiment. We are just earning and saving bitcoin. ALL OF US wants to become rich, and who doesn't want to be? Even rich people wants to earn more. So they can get what they wanted in life. Rich people are the ones whi become more rich because of bitcoin also. But ordinary people like us also have a possibility to become rich. Just work hard and focus.
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:42:00 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

Actually I have no problem in working, I do however have a problem working making someone else wealthy/rich repeating the same verse every day doing 8 to 5 or shifts.
While someone born with a silver spoon never and never will have to work ever enjoying a luxury life though I imagine them being very unfulfilled and superficial.
I think the post you made actually sums a big underlying issue in society that everyone wants that golden ticket to fly off and give a big middlefinger to the rest, honestly allot of people don't even get the chance to possibly become rich and you're still one of the lucky few out in billions that get born into a supposedly free country (atleast you can speak your mind.) and what I assume a decently healthy body. Most people don't even have acces to proper education still, think of all the wasted talents and smarts?

You could be born as some african boy working the mines for the rest of his life so his superiors can buy weapons to supress the people that get them those weapons in the first place and conquer territory because fuck who wants to work in a mine?

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:15:08 AM

All of us is to dream to become rich so thats why we find a why and how to be rich, becuase if we are rich we can buy anything we want and we can build a beautiful house and we can feed our family in a nutritious food. But if we are rich must better to make a business so thats why to be rich its going steady.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:20:36 AM

All of us is to dream to become rich so thats why we find a why and how to be rich, becuase if we are rich we can buy anything we want and we can build a beautiful house and we can feed our family in a nutritious food. But if we are rich must better to make a business so thats why to be rich its going steady.
financial stability would be the best things that we all wanted to have, some might look for richness but me I would love to see myself stable
with the help of bitcoin and just to produce business and a quality house that will served as our investment for my kids.
enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 07:52:06 AM

Everyone wants their life to be rich someday. but all will not be if without effort, with bitcoin I have hope of wanting to be rich,

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:03:18 PM

financial stability would be the best things that we all wanted to have, some might look for richness but me I would love to see myself stable
with the help of bitcoin and just to produce business and a quality house that will served as our investment for my kids.

Yeah its not bad to dream of having more than enough money to spare but i agree, try to focus on the essentials first and know what needs to be attemded to more. If you're going to be rich, it will come in time but with a lot of work and effort

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:47:40 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Everyone wants to be rich especially when they are experiencing financial problems in life. Money is very important in our lives but too much want of it makes us an addict. Being rich doesn't mean that you will still rich until the ed of time, it comes with a great effort and strategy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: