Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:52:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40124 times)
Hasan986

Activity: 416
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 06:32:10 PM

Everyone in the world wants to be rich one day, I want to be rich and With Bitcoin I am now in some development stage. I am hopeful that I can improve in front of me. And I can reach my Goal.
nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

I think everyone want to be rich, that's obvious and we don't have to ask people about it, no one want to be poor in this world. Even the rich people work hardly to become more wealthy, or at least dont losing their actual financial statut.
But becoming rich with Bitocin is not so easy. It need really hard work and patience.
Zenithar

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 08:59:05 PM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

Actually, all the people in the world want to be rich because money now needs to be in our daily lives. And because of the monetary gain of the war because of the rich and powerful. Indeed, all of my friends are doing our best to get rich for us to buy things that we want to buy and take a trip around the world.
Of course everyone hopes to get rich, but most of us just rely on something that is difficult to get rich, we just work as employees, feel there in the comfort zone so keep working and never think of anything else like business or investment.
I agree everyone here is with a dream to become rich that’s why working for bitcoin. Also this is true that most of us are working here just as employees while a greater part of the people in the forum belong to working class jobholders, who use this as a part time job. In a service providing job you will always be from hand to mouth and you can never achieve your goal of getting rich. People who become rich are those who invest money and belong to trading. So my opinion to all the respectable members here is to invest in trading and bring unique ideas which could help them achieve the goal to be rich.
Milo_Kidd

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:36:33 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.

Yeah no one wants to be poor in forever life but some people don't get rich because they are contented enough and they dont have the opportunity. Not that they dont have opportunity but they are lazy enough to go with their goals. Some don't have plan for their life. Ofcourse everyone of us wants to be rich. Everyone of us wants a life that is satisfying. So no reason that we dont want to be rich.

Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

Many people want to become rich and ofcoarse me. But its very hard to get that you need skills, talent, effort, time and workhard to reach that goal. But no one knows when you become rich even you have that. More people here in bitcoin world who are rich become richer because they earn a lot of profit . If you want to become rich also you need investment or capital so you can choose good investment for your money/bitcoin.
ferdaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:25:36 PM

No country / people in the world want to live in poverty. So every country / people wants to resist their own self-interest. But being rich with bitcoin is not so easy. It really needs hard work and patience. If you want to achieve success through this
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:48:44 PM

Everyone in the world wants to be rich one day, I want to be rich and With Bitcoin I am now in some development stage. I am hopeful that I can improve in front of me. And I can reach my Goal.

For sure yes and i know the reason why we are here because we saw bitcoin to help us achieve it, and for sure bitcoin really does this one to a lot of people who believe on this few years ago, and personally I am working hard here because i want to become rich so i can help my family to be secured financially.
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:52:38 PM

I don't buy it. I think people want to be fulfilled, not just consume more. You can see affluent people are not all obese and lazy. Many of them are driven and forego little luxuries in favour of a bigger purpose.

Wealth, true wealth is not in what your bank balance says, but in the choices your means afford you to make.

Am I spamming? Report me!
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:04:52 AM

Yes everyone wants to be rich, buy good stuff. happy family. all hard to realize. After knowing all the bitcoin is now real. thanks crypto

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:20:04 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
All of us, are dream to become rich and experience a better life.  To become, rich is one of the most things that i really want to achieve into my life, with helping of bitcoin soon my life will become better than my life before.  I'm sure bitcoin is my answer into my dream because in bitcoin nothing is impossible that may happen, and it is hard to get rich by easy and fast we are also facing some challenges and hindrances before we achieve our dreams in life. Like in bitcoin it is hard to earned when we have not doing something about it, we need to become work hard and bieng patience to the things that we are doing, to earned a lots of money. And always remember that, " one thing's is sweet when we are doing hard to get it".

gekon

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:33:04 AM

I make pretty decent money. Sometimes it's tempting to assume that I make more than people I know due to the way I live vs. the way they live. And sometimes I feel bad when I run into people who are throwing thousands of dollars at something ridiculous just because they want to; like the guy I saw putting 5k on a roulette table.
But then again you never really know unless you can look at people's bank accounts. There are people who make more than me and are just way more frugal (because honestly I'm really not frugal). And the people spending big cash may very well just have huge debt. The guy at the roulette table could be gambling his last 5k (or is embezzling funds from his company for his gambling habit).
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:27:55 AM

Yes everyone wants to be rich, buy good stuff. happy family. all hard to realize. After knowing all the bitcoin is now real. thanks crypto
Because of bitcoin, it makes the lives of all the people better and it made the families happier because they can sustain the things that they need to sustain and get all the things that they want to live a happy life. Bitcoin is a very great opportunity and i am very thankful also because without bitcoin, i can't live in a very nice house.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

yes, of course, everyone who does a job must have a dream to become rich, although to achieve wealth is not an easy thing to get, but there is a strong determination to get rich, therefore there is a great hope to be active in this bitcoin can achieve dreams to become rich
Everyone wants  to become rich as everyone has some desires and wishes but for that purpose he use different efforts according to their skill and experience. I think for becoming rich depends on your luck,I also want buy a home for myself as well as I want to buy a surf jeep for my family members.
Rosberger

Activity: 93

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:18:15 AM

it doesn't make a sense Cheesy
even a robot will service what we need of course there a man who makes that robot, and you will but the  robot cause u can't make by your self,
then another point there will be many war because of  greedy and all transaction stop.
then the point is impossible Cheesy

Actually, all the people in the world want to be rich because money now needs to be in our daily lives. And because of the monetary gain of the war because of the rich and powerful. Indeed, all of my friends are doing our best to get rich for us to buy things that we want to buy and take a trip around the world.
Of course everyone hopes to get rich, but most of us just rely on something that is difficult to get rich, we just work as employees, feel there in the comfort zone so keep working and never think of anything else like business or investment.
I agree everyone here is with a dream to become rich that’s why working for bitcoin. Also this is true that most of us are working here just as employees while a greater part of the people in the forum belong to working class jobholders, who use this as a part time job. In a service providing job you will always be from hand to mouth and you can never achieve your goal of getting rich. People who become rich are those who invest money and belong to trading. So my opinion to all the respectable members here is to invest in trading and bring unique ideas which could help them achieve the goal to be rich.

I can agree with you on that we all want to be rich and we all learned a lot form this forum to make that dream actually come true and we are still earning en learning a lot through this forum i made my first bitcoin form here and did the first trade through here.
Dapallo

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:30:48 AM

I don't have an objective to end up plainly rich. Yet, I simply need to live serenely and enable myself to purchase all that I require. Also, I need to have the capacity to make my friends and family glad. I would prefer not to be a mogul, however I need to have enough cash for a decent life. Bitcoin causes me with it and gives me budgetary freedom.

▲▼ No.1 Binary Options | dice ▲▼
████████████ sec◔nds trade ████████████
↑↓ Highest Reward x49 ↑↓
Evansloin

Activity: 87

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:37:12 AM

Everyone needs to be rich. Be that as it may, it ought to be arranged in sorts. I figure we as a whole should dream of getting to be plainly rich, yet for a reason and not only a childish reason. I too need to be in any way rich. Not only for myself but rather that I possibly capable likewise to broaden my hands towards those in require. Craving to help is extraordinary yet in the event that it is out of our capacity to help then it feels terrible for us. So I want initially to be rich the I can be of assistance to others.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:57:01 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

my goal is not to be rich but to have enough to cover everything i and my family needs
and anything should set limits to keep us insane

joshua10

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:25:04 PM

Of course everybody wants to get rich who does not want anybody to tell you or that's just one answer to them but yes we want to be rich in money that they all do not buy the money now so all people in the world want to be rich ..

codpku

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:01:40 PM

Rich?
Im not really want to be rich
I just want enough for everything
Have money enough to buy good house
Have money enough to go to europe
Have money enough to buy i want to buy hehe

banut

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:18:23 PM

Want to be rich is depend upon the person and depend upon the need only.

I want to be rich for sure. Money is more important to live comfort in this world without money it is very difficult to understand the limit of the money what we required.

AIDA (http://ico.aida.market/) █ P2P SERVICE FOR AUTOMATED SALES AND LOGISTICS (http://ico.aida.market/) █ ANN (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
SERVICE (http://ico.aida.market/) ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥▌Pre-ICO Starts On Jan 4 (http://ico.aida.market/)▐◤◤◤◤◤◤◤ Thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2664369)
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ Twitter (https://twitter.com/aida_service) █ Github (https://github.com/Aida-Market/AIDA_ICO_SmartContract) █ Telegram (https://t.me/aida_market) █ Medium (https://medium.com/@aidaservice) ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: