Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:34:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:18:32 PM

magnificent topic and amazing opinion that you have TS! well, we all are want to be rich. but not every people could walk in the same road with us personally. each person have different job depends on what abillity each person have. if we all are trading(imagery), then they are people who got the profit and there are people will got loss of their profit. all in this world need to be balanced. that's what i think
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:53:06 AM

Yes all of us want to be rich but because of the poverty in the country some people will forget they dream of being rich. They will think of how to live, how to eat 3 times a day and how to earn money how to save. They will think that it is impossible to be rich.
indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

of course I want, at least life that is all-round enough without any shortcomings, in today's difficult all these people want to be rich, but dengang how can someone become rich? trying or by the way let alone? who know comment.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
ReindeerOnMe

Activity: 245
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:29:41 AM

Yes all of us want to be rich but because of the poverty in the country some people will forget they dream of being rich. They will think of how to live, how to eat 3 times a day and how to earn money how to save. They will think that it is impossible to be rich.

Then I guess try to forget being rich with that state of living, I am not pessimistic but I would be rather do my very best to survive every single day. Dreaming of becoming rich in that state will slow me down and might makes it more difficult to live each day, I will just be doing my best in order for my family and my loved ones to survive, that is enough for me, because I will be rich with the love of them.
Soranith

Activity: 798
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:08:27 AM

It's not necessarily rich but at least financially stable and will have enough money when I get old and my family can live a comfortable life. That's is the only important to me and bitcoin is actually giving me that opportunity.
Astermony

Activity: 373

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:16:35 AM

It's not necessarily rich but at least financially stable and will have enough money when I get old and my family can live a comfortable life. That's is the only important to me and bitcoin is actually giving me that opportunity.
All of us wanted to be rich, that was really our dream but for me, I dont want to be rich. I just wanted to help others. I was just wanted our life or our living to be stable. It is really important for me because through bitcoin, I can support my studies. I can also help others even just a small thing. I dont wanted to be rich, I just wanted to make our living comfortable and stable. I just wanted to help others and especially my family, because helping them can really make me happy.
Cloak1

Activity: 623
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:16:21 PM

None wants to be poor and lives in difficulty. Thus, everyone wants to be rich. I guess everyone having its chance, but it will differ from the time and the portion of being rich. So,  don’t worry,  we will become rich as the right time comes. Be patient!
As you know that it seems impossible for all people to be rich at the same time and to have the same amount of wealth.
donnie.darko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:20:05 PM

I do not have a goal to become rich. But I just want to live comfortably and allow myself to buy everything I need. And I want to be able to make my loved ones happy. I do not want to be a millionaire, but I want to have enough money for a good life. Bitcoin helps me with it and gives me financial independence.
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:32:30 PM

Of course everyone of us wanted to be rich thats why we need to work so hard to accomplish our dreams and do the right thing to earn in a legal way. Of course there would still be professionals who would fullfill their duties to help our community like the doctors, engineers, teachers, nurses etc. That robot thing it could happen but it would take a lot of years 100 years i guess for them to work for the humans. And i think it is not healthy if the robots are the once who will do that thing like to be doctor that is absolutely a fantasy only that is far from reality.

sp01_cardo

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:11:26 PM

Yes, i want to become rich in the future ( i lie if i said that i dont want to be rich). For now i want to earn money and to earn more knowledge about bitcoin. I want to learn more on how to earn more bitcoin in other way. Learning more in investing and trading.

▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
BLOCKCHAIN WITH A PURPOSE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram    Twitter    Medium    Reddit    Youtube
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ▄▄█████████▄▄██
   ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄██
  ██▀   ▄        ▄▄ ▀██▀
 ██    ██        ██   ██
██     ██        ██    ██
██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██    ██
██    ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀██     ██
██    ██        ██     ██
 ██   ██        ██    ██
 ▄██▄ ▀▀        ▀   ▄██
 ██▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
    ██▀▀█████████▀▀
4U

Activity: 195

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:14:13 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

This is one of the great unknowns, in order for the balance of system of the universe to be obtain, one must be good and must be bad. Like the process of yin and yang, black or white and good and bad. You're referring to the general Idea and the sad part is that people or this society won't function that way. I don't know what is the force that is binding humans why there must be rich or poor but the balance I think will collapse if that happened. We can't really have it all and sad to say. Humans can't be just like that. We want but can't. Embarrassed
that is true , op just expresses an imaginary opinion . it is more like a sci-fi lol . we won't become rich equally . it is just normal when someone have a dream to become rich , as money nowadays feel like a god . why god?

because god can do anything , and with money you can do anything too.
Yes every one have a dream to become rich and this dream of mostly people will become fail but now after bitcoin came in the world the ratio of becoming true this dream is increased with a fast rate because bitcoin has very high rate and by earning some bitcoin any one can make a high money.
I want to be rich and it’s a dream of everyone that be a rich and I have also a dream to be rich and bitcoin is the only hope for it because when I was not a part of bitcoin so my financial status was not good and now I have a lot of things which was a dream for me to buy so I will must say thanks to bitcoin because did a lot for me and I will request to every one join bitcoin as soon as possible to change your life because bitcoin is all in one.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:23:43 PM

Yes, i wantbto be rich, all of us really want to have a good life. I am pursuing my investment with btc because i believe someday i wi become rich too.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
kelinci_putih

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 11:33:00 PM

Yes I think no body want to be poor in this world all the people want to be rich and can buy all the things that they want. But rich or poor is relative how we can manage our fund. All the people have dream to be rich, so they always have a lot of activity and work so hard to get money. We hope with bitcoin our dream will come true, to make to good life to the future.

*Image Removed*
| A I R W A L L E T
    The Gold Standard of Airdrops

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:22 AM

Yes I think no body want to be poor in this world all the people want to be rich and can buy all the things that they want. But rich or poor is relative how we can manage our fund. All the people have dream to be rich, so they always have a lot of activity and work so hard to get money. We hope with bitcoin our dream will come true, to make to good life to the future.

It's natural that nobody wants to be poor in this world  and are trying from all angles to to make things work out for them to live in riches and  so if bitcoin seems to give such opportunities to the underprivileged then i bet we will all want to be rich from it.
Murador0729

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:50:06 AM

I think everyone dreams to be rich especially in the financial status. There are so many people who are working hard for there family so they can provide their needs and buy what their child wants. But the most important is to be rich in love.
bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 02:30:30 AM

Now that question does not require much time to come up with an answer! I mean who wouldn’t want to be rich right? I think that’s the main reason why we are into crypto currencies. Because we see that there is a great possibility that we can be rich!

Charisse1229

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:32:35 AM

Everybody really wanted to be rich but it's so hard if we just ignore opportunities specially in bitcoin which income is coming from. We should work hard to achieve your goals and establish a mindset for your dreams. I think all of us have that kind of goals on our daily living, to achieve our financials and struggle for life in order to be rich soon.

true, No one can quickly get rich without hard work and high knowledge, if we can become rich without hard work and intelligence, of course we will all be able to get rich if it can be done

Yes. All of succed people has they walked in the hard and risky road. So all of us we need to be a hardworking if we want to be rich someday. Its not easy to be a billionaire, but if we have determination and insperation to reach our goal. That is easy. No hard in poeple who have dream.
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:20:28 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
everyone in this world wants to be rich no one wants to be poor.
you are rich can buy anything you want it like buying a robot and home.
TeLlMeFrY

Activity: 392

Spanish Translator

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:31:40 AM

In the scenario that you are painting, were everyone has a passive income to live well, I don´t think that everyone will stop to work. Almost everyone want to be riches, but it doesnt mean that money is the only thing that people wishes. There are many other needs, as love or a sense of purpose, and for this reason, most people would continue working because their jobs are satisfying. However I cant deny that some jobs are terrible and would be hard that someone would work in them with the actual conditions, but probably in these jobs the conditions would be better to attract new workers who need more money, so there wouldnt be scarcity.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
kaya11

Activity: 1302
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:32:59 AM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

If you saw the movie of wall-E way back 2000's it was awesome and it predicted the upcoming years. People sitting on their comfortable chairs and robots do the daily jobs for them. People are fat and unable to move without their automated chairs. The movie I-robot also have common on these, but the thing is it's different in the way robots rebel. The people in our generation are working in less efforts and may be in the next coming years, it'll be the robots who will do the hard labors and most people will just sit and eat.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70] 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: