Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 04:08:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40123 times)
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:40:12 AM

Ofcourse everyone want ro be rich but for me your thoughts is impossible. In my own perspective God created everythung fairly but nit at the same time. He creaed the life of a person ups and downs. So if in this day there's a lot of rich people also there is also a poor. But in the other fay maybe the poor people will be rich abd the rich people will be poor. So it is possible that everyone will have a same amount of mobey and they did not work. Also if tgey did not work and only the robots they can earn as well. Life is full of misery but if you work hard everything will be alright.

I do agree with you! It is not possible for everyone to become rich. There will always be poor and rich. It's just like paper money. If the Government will just give all the money from the central bank, do you think people will work hard just to earn money? They won't right? Cash will be out of value and will be useless. What will people do if everything is given for free? Everything has a reason. God created us not to have equal status in life so that everything has a value. If you strive hard, you'll have a chance to become rich. Actually, there's nothing wrong to become poor but if you'll be forever poor and will die poor, than that's not really good. Everyone wants to be rich, but to become rich is depending on your strategy in life.
cydrick

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:21:46 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
All of the people want to be rich but its just a dream if you work hard on it
MiF

Activity: 1386
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:39:56 AM

I bet most people who is in this forum want to be rich, otherwise  you are not talking about money. If you ask in regards of the entire world then no, there is some people who has no interest on being rich and are actually happier than most of us
Yes I agree on you. Everyone working in here wanted to be rich. They dream to become rich. But for me all I wanted is to help other people on their needs because that was really makes me happy on doing something good to others. All people believe that being rich make them happy but its not really true. Helping others can make us happy even just a small way. I want to be rich for me to help my family and other people on their living. Just as simple as that.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:32:40 AM

yes I think everyone would want to be rich because by being rich we can buy anything including happiness.
money is not everything but everything needs money including to buy happiness
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:01:00 AM

This is a point I think is meaningless. In fact, a lot of things are not measured by money, and some things are not a substitute for robots. Like a person's loyalty, love for a family, and a sense of achievement in work. These are not simply made.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:06:14 AM

Everybody wants to be rich in life and also has the wish for living a better life and enjoyment. So, gives the tip for a healthy income method that I could adopt to living my life good.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

i want to be rich but i believe that through hard work it will possible and i want to do hard work for being successful in the future. bitcoin is by nature a crypto currency but the big investor would like to invest in the digital currencies some of the investors move towards the alt coins to make it important and precious.
Bitcoin is necessary for you to b rich in the future it is up to you to buy the bitcoin now or to buy altcoins all of you should come to the crypto market.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
bachtiar13

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:13:49 AM

i want to be rich but i believe that through hard work it will possible and i want to do hard work for being successful in the future. bitcoin is by nature a crypto currency but the big investor would like to invest in the digital currencies some of the investors move towards the alt coins to make it important and precious.
Bitcoin is necessary for you to b rich in the future it is up to you to buy the bitcoin now or to buy altcoins all of you should come to the crypto market.
everybody wants to be rich, in the reach of wealth everyone has his own way to achieve wealth that may by hard work and persistence will succeed in achieving the desired wealth. I will work hard to achieve suskes in the future. bitcoin is a digital currency but here we can make an investment to get the profit we want. I believe that bitcoin can help me get rich
littlefascist

Activity: 11
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:17:14 AM

I think the purpose of life each person isn't earning the money at all as they can. It's contributing to the community. What is the matter when you can't bring your money to your graveyard?
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2436
Merit: 272

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:51:53 AM

This is a relatively small community, in terms of money and a passive income of 1k, however since we all want to be rich basically doing the same things somebody will have to lose for other to win so I get your point

No one can denied if you give money for them,but all of us are getting rich it is impossible because the world is based on that format you can't change anything easily in the world, everyone wants to rich but somebody will be rich on that case of people. your idea was good but it is not possible.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:12:27 AM

Mostly people majority want's to become a rich in terms of financial status. In this article if everybody become rich nobody will working as a slave. If this will happened soon maybe their are some changes in terms of criminality like robbery. But in terms of power maybe their are also a war on which among who become a powerful of all rich and whom to become a leader of all powerful rich people.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:06:36 AM

It's not necessarily rich but at least financially stable and will have enough money when I get old and my family can live a comfortable life. That's is the only important to me and bitcoin is actually giving me that opportunity.
All of us wanted to be rich, that was really our dream but for me, I dont want to be rich. I just wanted to help others. I was just wanted our life or our living to be stable. It is really important for me because through bitcoin, I can support my studies. I can also help others even just a small thing. I dont wanted to be rich, I just wanted to make our living comfortable and stable. I just wanted to help others and especially my family, because helping them can really make me happy.
The definition of being rich varies person to person and that’s why we simply work accordingly. I have same objectives of working with bitcoin i.e. to earn enough which is sufficient for me when I am in my old age and for my children as well.

Just lie you, the safety and future security of my family is very important for me and this is why I am working with bitcoin and I am sure bitcoin is going to make us rich the way we want.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:11:53 AM

All of us wants to be rich here right? We involve ourselves in crypto world to be able to earn money. There are several opportunities here  and you only need hard work and patience. That is what I keep telling myself because being rich means you invest either your money or time or hardwork.

Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:20:12 AM

Most of us have a Life Purpose of having as much money as we can, all wanting to Rich is the big problem we need to know, So when we talk about the Rich people they are getting Rich, Because they want success with bitcoin, If you want Kaya want to So your millionaire better invest in bitcoin is better in the long run.
_yoshi

Activity: 280
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:25:55 AM

To be rich would be really cool. But it would be enough for me, when i have enough money that i dont have to work everyday. Even if i just had to work the half of the day, it would be awesome. Not everybody can be rich, dont forget this Wink
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:29:01 PM

I bet most people who is in this forum want to be rich, otherwise  you are not talking about money. If you ask in regards of the entire world then no, there is some people who has no interest on being rich and are actually happier than most of us
You got it. And i am one of them. Actually there is no really basis or measurement to what is rich is and when a person can be called rich. Me, i dont dream of becoming a billionaire, i dream of becoming free financially and to just have enough. Other than that i want to be happy and i know happeness is not attained by just having worldly riches like money and material things.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

Who doesn't?! I believe everybody does! Those who say they don't want to be rich are hypocrites! Let's be true to ourselves and don't deny the fact that a life without money, can even be considered as life! Money is good! Period! It's the greedy people using it who's bad! 

@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:00:47 PM

Yes of course all of us wants to be rich to help our parents and to secure our future and our future children . It is not bad to aim to he rich as long as you won't do bad things in others.
Paul stuart

Activity: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:16:52 PM

We are all here to become rich yes, after everyone has his own defenition of the word "rich"
bestbiz9

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:20 PM

I may want to become rich  and also "Successful" ..and bitcoins is one if the method of my investment.I don't believe in luck but hard word and patience.If you want to be rich without hard word,it's nothing but gambling ..Invest in life and not on luck
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: