Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:11:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40125 times)
aratakan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:39:55 PM

Not all can become rich. I don't believe it. I want to be in the middle. If you climb to the 5th floor and jump down you will probably die and if you jump from the second floor it is likely that you will have no consequences. Also happens with money. If you used to live in the middle of that you will not experience difficulties with any fluctuations in their income.

Not all can become rich, that is the system, and because all of us wish to be rich there will always be poor people, again because there is no light without dark. Simply said people will do anything to become rich, that also means that some people will destroy everything and everyone just to become rich.
Money needs to come from somewhere, and while we fucking each other to get some money rulers rule the world and simple at our wishes and what we do every day to make this wishes come to reality. Sadly that will never stop, and probably jazz between rich and poor people will just be wider in the future.

yes, and not all people know bitcoin. not all people like and invest in bitcoin.
all people want to be rich, but not all people will get it. some people poor and some will get all they want
ljm8888

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:23:24 PM

Of course I want to be rich. This is a dream that ordinary people want to accomplish. Of course, if you have a bit of bitcoin a long time ago, Congratulations, your dream is done! But this is only a small number of people, and most people are still working for the early realization of the freedom of wealth.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:30:40 PM

If we define to be "rich" by an X quantity of money, there is a big misunderstanding: rich is a mind state, and if depend a little or nothing from money.
There are people with millions of dollars that have the impression to be poors; other with very little, feel themselves as "rich".
Btw, what you say about "we can't be all rich" it's obvious: scarcity is at the very base of economics, so you can't remove it, aven in case of globa abundance.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Rozcobs

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:47:15 PM

Being rich doesn't mean you will have no more problems. Saying "sky is the limit", can do anything or buy anything because of the wealth. But see, we will not get happiness too. I mean the real happiness deep inside the heart. Because money can't do to buy all things in this world.
There are so many priceless things money cannot get it. If all of us are rich, then there's nothing wrong. The only thing taht worries is who's gonna clean my room? who's gonna throw my garbage? to think there's imbalance but reality is even rich can do things poor can. So imagine if all of us are rich then it does not matter. People will soon want to become poor because  nobody's poor all are rich. Just saying.
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:02:59 PM

A year ago many people are embarrassed because they have bitcoin, but now everyone is proud to have bitcoin this because bitcoin prices continue to rise and will soon become international currency.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
lamjed

Activity: 104
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:39:54 PM

Yes i want to be rich and not only me.. all of us we are dreaming about being rich and earning a great sum of bitcoin. Bitcoin these days repsents the best way to make a fortune without making a lot of efforts.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:51:03 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Of course! I believe that all of the people in the forum are want to have knowledge about cryptocurrencies and also to become rich in the future. All of us are aware that bitcoin can help us to achieve our dreams.
Almost each one of us is having this dream of getting rich and all of us want to have more money to have a better living for themselves as well as their families.

The sad part is not all of us manage to make their dream come true as they do not put in the best of their efforts to make their life different from their present life. It really needs lot of motivation and above all lot of efforts are needed.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

yes, why not? everybody wants what's the best for their life and being rich is the number 1. Personally, I want to have access to those things I need and want but without money, that will be impossible. Money is essential to have those things, and if we will think about it, it is also needed for personal growth and development.
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:23:28 AM

It is just an ideal state of life in this world, because of the unfair distribution of resources, so the wealth of everyone is also different. Resources are accumulated by a country, a family or a team for many years. People who rely on resources to acquire wealth are unwilling to make great changes.

justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:27:52 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.

If you saw the movie of wall-E way back 2000's it was awesome and it predicted the upcoming years. People sitting on their comfortable chairs and robots do the daily jobs for them. People are fat and unable to move without their automated chairs. The movie I-robot also have common on these, but the thing is it's different in the way robots rebel. The people in our generation are working in less efforts and may be in the next coming years, it'll be the robots who will do the hard labors and most people will just sit and eat.
In today’s world if you have money, you can get the services to counter almost every problem. I do agree that money is not everything but it is also a fact that everything (talking about services) of this world belongs to money. Now the best thing in today’s world is contentment.

If working on anything doesn’t provide you contentment, then you must think again about your professional life, But money do matter. I haven’t seen or met with any person who is earning heavy amount and is not happy with the profession.
jwuanah

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:37:24 AM

Yes course all people want to rich. That’s why people work hard to have plenty of money. But not all of us is lucky to to be rich.
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:22:36 AM

Sometimes, teaching people how to get rich gets me a bad rap. “You just want to make money,” I’ve been told. Or “money isn’t everything.” These gems, while not particularly eloquent, do have a point. Actually, I’d prefer that these people ask me why I teach people to be rich. It’s important to ask yourself.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:56:29 AM

Of course maybe we all want to be rich and bitcoin only rely and bitcoin we earn a lot of money such as gambling, trading,signature and bounty campaigns, mining and more and you can earn more if you invest in your income and maybe many of us would like to earn a good deal and no trouble is easy with the solution, just follow all the rules.
Emem29

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:33:38 AM

Op your point is right, And that is the main reason why not all of us can be rich because if we are all rich, who will sell a house to us and our basic needs? Who would do the things that are needed to be done by humans? Also, taking care of a child would be no robot's task because it needs to be done by another human, not a robot. If all is rich, no one would bother do such labors that are needed by all of mankind to survive so if all became rich, there would be chaos and there will be no order afterwards.

Yes ofcourse who is not like to be rich ?? We all want to be rich. I believe everybody does! Those who say they don't want to be rich. They are out of their mind. Me i want to be a billionaire someday. I know i can reach that dream.
Invest-or

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:34:43 AM

For the moment, humanity has been progressively creating more value, and that is why we can enjoy many advantages that our ancestors left there for us (along with some problems). So yes, we are all already rich, e.g. you do not die of the most common infections, you have presumably a long life, etc....

As value is created, we will have to work less.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:42:05 AM

More precisely I want a good life and enough to meet my needs, getting rich is everyone's dream, so everyone works and earns extra money from bitcoin. May the struggle that we do will realize our dream to become rich and have a better life...

Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:25:01 PM

I may want to become rich  and also "Successful" ..and bitcoins is one if the method of my investment.I don't believe in luck but hard word and patience.If you want to be rich without hard word,it's nothing but gambling ..Invest in life and not on luck
Now a days I don’t think so that there can be someone who don’t to be  a rich I also want to be rich and I’m sure that very soon I will be rich just because of bitcoin when I join bitcoin so there was no money with me in my hand and now I have a lot of money and still I’m struggling to make more and more money from bitcoin because I’m doing investment here and it always make my money double so I know in next year I will have a lot of money than ever.
shillberting

Activity: 103

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:48:08 PM

Yes and again of course yes. Nobody is here to spend their money on a hobby I don't think or if they are they must be handsomely rich to do so. $ is what makes the world go round this industry is no exception although I will add that this probably was not the nature in which it begin. It has grown bigger than that and unfortunately this is what it has become.
leonora galvan

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 11:58:35 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
yes of course i want all of us to be rich so that we can move on for what we are doing thats why i am sacrificing for gaining a lot of bitcoin so that i can sell it in a good price.
skyflakes88

Activity: 124

▰▰ ARENA SPACE ▰▰

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:07:59 AM

all of us dreamed this kind of standing in life where we are freed from any obligation everything is free where we can get what we want but this kind of dream we only be a fantasy if we don't work our selves to improve or to be good at something like we must education our selves to earned something like money and trust this things will always be the driving motivation for us to be certain in what are we doing just to be rich and wealthy to get what we want in bitcoin or in fiat..

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: