Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:48:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  
Author Topic: So, you want to be rich? All of you ?  (Read 40121 times)
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:01:54 AM

This is like asking to a kid, what he wants in life...nobody wants to be a poor someday.
All of us wants to be rich...honestly and not all of us has a complete path in getting that goal. In a long run...Someone might be lucky while others just contented of what he had.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrkupido

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:36:34 AM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
WHO on this Earth would bake the bread for ALL OF US ?
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
But then, WHO on Earth would maintenance these robots ?
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
We could eat for free, as much as you want?
Cool, but what about overweight then.
Doctor? But hey wait, NO ONE on this Earth work, so we have no doctors.
OK, we have Doctor Robots.
Who would teach our kids? Robots! Who would change the diapres? Robot!
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
But even then, there is one huge problem.
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
Yes who woudnt? In this generation money is mostly needed in most of the people nowadays because if you dont have money you cant buy what the needs of your family, i want to become rich lije my auntie by just using bitcoin because shes helping her family and others that needs money too so im discussing bitcoin to my family to us to become rich.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:05:43 PM

If we are all rich then who's gonna work for us? You say we will invent robot to work for us then why would that man make a robot? whats the purpose? to sell? he is already rich too. It's just how things work. Just like in the wild, survival of the fittest. The strong shall rule over and the weak shall serve. Its sad but thats reality.
There is no reason for going after power. When you have good money and living a financially stable life, why you want to be powerful? There is no doubt that it is in human nature to become rich and live a life where you are not dependent on others for money and your expenditure. I just want to make money enough with bitcoin that in my old age, I am not a burden on anyone, not even for my children.
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

Just imagine. If ALL OF US would be rich, that means we would live our lives out from dividends, or any passive income of at least $1k a month. Then it would be jawesome, right ? Well, but then I do have a question.
Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Even if so, even if there would be a Skynet of robots, who would not just bake the bread, but also harvest the grains, transport it, deliver to our doors. What then ?
Even if humans would master all this, we would need to have all the knowledge to teach our robots to work for us. To be slaves for us. (no minds, just pure robotic hands/arms and so on, Tesla's and autopilots)
I do not want to touch any country, or race, or group of people, but imagine, if you put infinite amount of resources to any kind of animal (including humans), they would reproduce themselves to infinite. Because they simply can. Because parents do not need to parent their kids anymore, because we have robots! So we would need a limit of reproducing, no right to reproduce as much as you can handle (infinite resources), because we would simple have like 50-100billion people on this planet, and there would be no robots who could grow so much grains to bake bread. (perhaps hyper dense pills could be the away).
So, back to the original question, why do people believe, they all can be rich ?
It was, is, and will be, ALWAYS about that who is going to earn more, not enough, but more than the others.
Why?
If there is only one mansion on the Bahamas, which is large enough, sunny enough, sexy enough, there is no freaking way, ALL OF US could buy it. Just one. 1. One. And if only 10 buyers come with their million, to who would seller sell this mansion to? First ? But second also have million and ALL OF US want to be rich (own that one mansion). So second would have to offer 2 million, right?
Wrong.
No one would want to sell such mansion in the first place, as he is already rich. We all are.
It true tyat everybody wants to be rich but not by just magic but also through our various endeavours in our activities being rich as an accountant will not mean I will stop being an accountant or the barber will just quit without making alternative. Also, the meaning of riches differ from people to people while riches to others mean that they should be able to meet their needs as at when due and doing their daily jobs, others are planning in the direction of being wealthy and that is when you get to recieve dividends.
No! I didnt expect that. Not really. Because im here just to eanr money to sustain my daily need or to buy the things that i want. And i didnt expecting to be rich here because im just joining in a signature campaign and i have a very low possibility to become rich by using this way of earning here. Maybe that is possible when im investing some money here but i dont have enpugh knowledge about investing.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:08:30 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
All of the people want to be rich but its just a dream if you work hard on it
It all depends on the planning of the individual which helps in either winning or losing. If you can control the situation in the better way, then there are likely chances that you will be able to make out good profit out of that. Getting rich is not a big deal but it is you who needs to plan the things in a way which can lead you to success. You need to put in the best of your efforts to change that dream into reality.
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:33:20 PM

I think not all people wanted to be rich As in like to be a billionaire (well if that happens you're lucky,its up to you if how you spend it,to buy material things or help those needy),maybe some just wanted to have enough money to spend for their needs specially for the family,a money that they can put to their savings so incase of emergency they have funds that can use.
Its not bad aiming to be rich as long as we do nothing to hurt others or taking advantage while achieving the goal. We should also know how to be contented.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:14:32 PM

This is not a dream, to be rich with bitcoin is a very likely thing, it has been a lot of evidence of successful people due to bitcoin and there is no reason for us all to underestimate the bitcoin investment.
Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

Of course we want to be rich, but if we measure wealth by money, there is a big misunderstanding.
Wealth is a mind state that start with perception of abundance and gratitude.
Money will follow.
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 02:30:18 PM

Everybody wants to be rich. If we know we're capable of enjoying and having more then why not? Many people, mostly businessmen and woman who invested on btc are becoming richer. We can also achieve that throught btc, we just need to work for it.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
JTEN18

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:42:12 PM

Actually not all the people want to be rich. Not all the rich man are not really happy in their lives. Even bitcoin can bring wealth and riches not all the bitcoiner that is the plan to become rich. There are people that want to earn money through bitcoin just to have extra income to provide their delay needs.
I don't also need to be the most wealthy in the world, I just need to be an ordinary person but a person who can buy things we need in our life like shelter, car etc and can at least travel the world and can sustain the needs of my children especially their school and that I can pay for the bills on time.
Kolly

Activity: 208

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:09:32 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.
I want to be rich but not too much i just want to have enough money for my family for their future and i want to help people for those who in need.

[https://ubiatarplay.io/]▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere With UbiatarPlay █
▬▬▬[/url]  Facebook   Whitepaper   Twitter  ▬▬▬
Visbay

Activity: 1236
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:23:33 PM

Great YES. Everyone wants to be rich or at least they think what it's like to be rich. I have not found anyone dreaming of being poor. Maybe someone rich will say that he wants to be poor in a sarcastic way. Most people aim to become rich and work all their lives to achieve that goal. There is nothing wrong with that, at the end of the day, we do it for our family or lovers. When I talk to my child, I do not use the word RICH because it can put pressure on her. What I'm saying to him is to have a dream and be financially guaranteed someday.
It’s a dream of every single user in and every single person around the world to be rich because now a day’s everything is very expansive and it’s very hard in some countries to survive so I think bitcoin is the only option left in market to join bitcoin because if you will join bitcoin so it can change your life in a short time and even it can make you rich it just need hard work if you start hard work here so it can make you rich.
Geor

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:34:30 PM

Of course, what I want! And who does not? Grin. All we want is something, some kind of material benefits. And I believe, that it is normal, want to be rich. No one wants to live in poverty and poverty. We want to drive a good car, live in a big house, eat tasty and healthy food and dress in quality clothes Smiley
Panchum

Merit: 55

Be Good to me!

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:46:39 PM

Robots, you might say?
OK, nice idea.
Another robots ?
I don't think so.
Why?
Wrong.

Yes ofcourse everyone wants to be rich because every people aim is to earn money for the needs. If it is possible to get a chance to have an extra income for the future needs people will grab opportunities to earn any get it. Bitcoin now is the key to success to meet all seems in life to make us easily rich.
DAOfan

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:51:44 PM

This is an insane rant and it is mostly just you attacking a bunch of strawmen. The idea that "everyone" can't be rich because then who would take out the trash has been destroyed by every philosopher who ever wrote an essay. Of course everyone can be rich. Either the world is rich or the world is poor. It is your responsibility to make it so.

Meet IP Exchange. Distributed network layer.
Join IPSX Token Sale  ─── 『 https://ip.sx/
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:07:35 AM

The topic really interesting.
Everyone wants to be rich but not all become rich.
It’s God design. There’s always a laborer so that there is slways food in the table.
So do not look down those people they deserve an appreciation.
It is kind of compulsion for all of us to be rich in our lives because without becoming rich, you cannot live a life of contentment and respect. In today’s world, we are facing a dilemma that respect is only earned most of the times when you have good financial status. You should never ever miss any chance of having good profit by minor investment because money is just like oxygen for people these days and bitcoin is best possible way of earning it.
Godric-Gryffindor

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:24:00 AM

Everyone wants o be rich but its not helpful in some developing countries, the thing is if for example  farmers are rich they will probably outsource some farmers abroad,
While it is a good for some countries to be everyone rich,
It is not for some developing countries
Jingjess

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:05:11 AM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
yes,every people in this world want to become rich.I want to experience a better living together with my family and to buy all the material things that makes me happy but in order to become rich we need to be work hard for it to achieve our goals or dreams..I dont think there's any one out there who do no want to become rich.

bobbykulot

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:09:15 PM

Every people only wants in thier life is to be rich someday. Even i ,im tired being in a low class of living, because of what life i have to today,i need to save in order to live, if im only a rich man im not thinking  about financial problem anymore.
all of us wants to be rich of course and this is it m,bitcoin give a chance to us to become a rich to grow in life by investing here and joing campaign like signature campaign but the problem is not lost because it is also one reason why we live is to solve problems or challenges to face in this world.you are different if you no problem
mariabenteng

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:53:53 PM

all of us wants to be rich of course and this is it m,bitcoin give a chance to us to become a rich to grow in life by investing here and joing campaign like signature campaign but the problem is not lost because it is also one reason why we live is to solve problems or challenges to face in this world.you are different if you no problem
yes i want to be rich so can i do everything and i go round the word ang i can buy anything
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 »
  Print  

Jump to: