Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:21:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 180 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NIM] - Nimiq - The Browser Based Blockchain  (Read 131108 times)
normana

Activity: 155
Merit: 7

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:34:39 PM

I am going to answer the questions to the best of my knowledge and with pure logic and trust that we'd have heard about any groundbreaking changes:

1. How much money do they still have? 9-10 Mio. USD worth of Assets
2. Did they buy a 1.1 million dollar villa in Costa Rica? No
3. Burning Rate per month ? About 250k USD
4. What is the cost of the infrastructure per month to keep the network alive? Based on the number of servers hosted by team and public price list of their hoster, I estimate their costs 2k-5k USD. However the network runs perfectly fine without them (see 15)
5. When they estimate a bankruptcy? About 3 years and current burning rate if NIM price keeps at less than 0.01 USD, >10 years if price goes above 0.01 USD
6. Do they have trading bot for fake volumes? No
7. Was Robin Linus kicked out from the project due to the fact that Richy and other members took over the project from him? No
8. Is the ImpactX Foundation registered at all? Does it Exist? Yes
9. Who manages ImpactX Foundation premined funds? Richy or who? MultiSignature wallet with keys hold by foundation board members
10. Why did they not give the ImpactX Foundat premined funds to the charity as they described in the medium white paper. ImpactX Foundation is a charity, so they gave funds to a charity as described
11. Who manages Nimiq Foundation premined funds ? Richy or who? MultiSignature wallet with keys hold by foundation board members
12. Why they lie to us ? Like "oh robin is doing this top-neat research stuff that we will show it to you soon" Assuming no lies happened
13. Did really Robin really had done something on "his research" in the last 6 months. What are the results and when we can see them. Yes, he did research. Research usually is open-ended, you don't know when it's finished. If you had an acadamic career like most team members, you'd know about that
14. Was the project took over by Richy and his click Not a question, but answer is No
15. What happen when they get bankrupt. Will the network shut down after they go bankrupt ??  When they get bankrupt, the network will continue to exist via nodes run by the community.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nimiqshitcoin

Activity: 329
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 01:38:31 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2019, 01:51:38 PM by nimiqshitcoin

they never answer to these simple questions while the project is dead and will become bankrupt by end of this year....

Robin Linus admitted that Nimiq investors got scammed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/acsi27/future_of_nimiq/

after reading this statement from Robin (he is alive btw), now i convinced 100% that nimiq team was deceiving us always through their telegram/discord communities and of course through their videos about the status of their project. Knowing parts of the truth, it looks more like Bitconnect with their well made videos and conferences. Nimiq just became a bitconnect at a smaller scale. You join their communities on telegram or discord and you get an instant ban in 3 minutes. The project will more likely get closed by the end of this year when the ico funds will get evaporated by who knows who... Maybe they will do another ICO #2 "First Rust Blockchain in the World"

later edit: @norma who the fuck are you? Stop talking about facts according to your "assumption" Your assumptions are not numbers and facts. You just look like Matthew Ludwig the "community" guy who is 24/24 online (yes he doesn't sleep) and he is paid to shill the project on their telegram and reddit (la_r_ma)

PROOF @NORMA IS FUCKING LYING. NIMIQ DOESN'T SUPPORT MULTI SIGNATURES. STUPID FUCKING LIAR NIMIQ DOESN'T SUPPORT MULTI FUCKING SIGNATURE WALLET. END OF STORY. FUCK YOU STUPID PRICK WHO IS CLEANING THEIR SCAM SHIT

IMPACTX charity foundation doesn't exist. It is not registered and it simply doesn't exist. There is NO multi signature wallet.

here is a quote in case @norma will delete his message with his "facts" and "numbers"... i didn't know @norma is God who is omniscient and knows all facts and numbers.

I am going to answer the questions to the best of my knowledge and with pure logic and trust that we'd have heard about any groundbreaking changes:
9. Who manages ImpactX Foundation premined funds? Richy or who? MultiSignature wallet with keys hold by foundation board members
10. Why did they not give the ImpactX Foundat premined funds to the charity as they described in the medium white paper. ImpactX Foundation is a charity, so they gave funds to a charity as described
11. Who manages Nimiq Foundation premined funds ? Richy or who? MultiSignature wallet with keys hold by foundation board members
normana

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:08:52 PM

PROOF @NORMA IS FUCKING LYING. NIMIQ DOESN'T SUPPORT MULTI SIGNATURES. STUPID FUCKING LIAR NIMIQ DOESN'T SUPPORT MULTI FUCKING SIGNATURE WALLET. END OF STORY. FUCK YOU STUPID PRICK WHO IS CLEANING THEIR SCAM SHIT

IMPACTX charity foundation doesn't exist. It is not registered and it simply doesn't exist. There is NO multi signature wallet.

here is a quote in case @norma will delete his message with his "facts" and "numbers"... i didn't know @norma is God who is omniscient and knows all facts and numbers.

I am just a random persons who is not FUDing against the project but believes in the team.

And of course you are wrong here again, Nimiq actually supported multi signature wallets since before the mainnet launch, to be precise they added support to the source code on Dec 7 2017, see GitHub. Don't say someone is lying without being completely certain. Of course I can't proof that the team uses a multi signature wallet, only the team might be able to do so. But it seems logical that they do, that's what I meant with applying logic and knowledge. Apparently you lack both.
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 02:58:36 PM

nimiq charity vesting is not multi signature....

ImpactX Foundation (Charity, 2% of final total): 420'000'000 NIM at vesting contract address NQ19 YG54 46TX EHGQ D2R2 V8XA JX84 UFG0 S0MC. Vesting is 21'000'000 NIM every 6 months over 10 years. First vesting is in October 2018, so nothing from this amount is yet part of the circulating supply.
https://nimiq.watch/#NQ19+YG54+46TX+EHGQ+D2R2+V8XA+JX84+UFG0+S0MC

Nimiq Foundation (Project, 2.5% of final total): 525'000'000 NIM at vesting contract address NQ09 VF5Y 1PKV MRM4 5LE1 55KV P6R2 GXYJ XYQF. Vesting is 26'250'000 NIM every 6 months over 10 years. First vesting is in October 2018, so nothing from this amount is yet part of the circulating supply.
https://nimiq.watch/#NQ09+VF5Y+1PKV+MRM4+5LE1+55KV+P6R2+GXYJ+XYQF
yuluxugi32132

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:03:47 PM

they never answer to these simple questions while the project is dead and will become bankrupt by end of this year....

Robin Linus admitted that Nimiq investors got scammed: https://www.reddit.com/r/Nimiq/comments/acsi27/future_of_nimiq/

after reading this statement from Robin (he is alive btw), now i convinced 100% that nimiq team was deceiving us always through their telegram/discord communities and of course through their videos about the status of their project. Knowing parts of the truth, it looks more like Bitconnect with their well made videos and conferences. Nimiq just became a bitconnect at a smaller scale. You join their communities on telegram or discord and you get an instant ban in 3 minutes. The project will more likely get closed by the end of this year when the ico funds will get evaporated by who knows who... Maybe they will do another ICO #2 "First Rust Blockchain in the World"

later edit: @norma who the fuck are you? Stop talking about facts according to your "assumption" Your assumptions are not numbers and facts. You just look like Matthew Ludwig the "community" guy who is 24/24 online (yes he doesn't sleep) and he is paid to shill the project on their telegram and reddit (la_r_ma)

chill out dude. We got scammed by them. That's how the life goes. Sad how some people believe their own lies and the stories they make. We just need to work hard to make the paid liars to contradict themselves with their own lies.
normana

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:27:35 PM

nimiq charity vesting is not multi signature....
How do you know? Because you actually can't.

Technical details (for people with technical background):
Nimiq uses Schnorr signatures. You would only be able to find out if it is a n-of-m multisig if n != m and only after the first outgoing transaction was made.
normana

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 10:30:14 AM

Hey there.
I was interested in getting some insights into the Nimiq Community, as I am not sure if I am the only one with a certain opinion on certain topics or if others share the same opinion, so I thought I might as well start a survey and publish the results for everyone and maybe also to give the Team some more insights on what is important according to the community.
So here it is: https://form.responster.com/rYOxmP - would be great if a few of you'd answer the questions
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 12:48:22 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2019, 01:21:51 PM by yuluxugi32132

This project is looking very impressive with professional people in team. Nimiq has an interesting concept where I can find complete details about this ICO and you will offer any bounty campaign regarding this to promote this.

the project is just a simple ICO scam. They wasted 10% of the ICO money in order to buy an expensive 1.1 million villa in Costa Rica in order to make video of them surfing and eating sushi. Worst investment, even the founder who exited the project admitted the project is a total failure for the investors who lost -95%  of the original investment. The project will be deadd in just a couple of months when the ICO money will get evaporated. Probably you have read about a different project. Nimiq ICO was a total FAILURE. There is no bounty campaign and there will never be. Just stay out from the project, it is worthless and you will lose money as I did investing into this shitcoin
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 02:20:04 PM

this project is worthless and worst investment possible for me. I am at -95% ICO value. The team is just wasting the ICO money buying houses and expensive stuff and from time to time they do some videos. There is no bounty program. This is just a shitcoin that looks "nice". Worst project ever. They always lie and now they have an internal fight. The project will die this year.

Scalability is worst than in Bitcoin. It can handle at least 5 times less transactions than btc.
No smart contracts
GPU miners at the moment are running the network although the team didn't publish an official gpu miner
Burning rate of $ 350-400 K per month
They lie like: "Robin is doing this neat research, but after 8 months we heard that Robin was kicked out from project due to internal struggles over the money and project lead"
Very expensive infrastructure, no scalability
Rust implementation is dead and not working
Project will be dead. It is not if, it is only a matter of time
nimiqshitcoin

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:12:41 PM

I want a REFUND OF MY ETH FROM THE ICO at NET PRICE
andrewjaxx

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:39:22 PM

I want a REFUND OF MY ETH FROM THE ICO at NET PRICE

is it really possible to get a refund of my ICO contribution ? What is the link for a refund?
F2b

Activity: 2086
Merit: 873

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:49:28 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 04:31:01 PM by F2b

is it really possible to get a refund of my ICO contribution ?
No.
He's just spamming, always saying the same bullshit.

Hey there.
I was interested in getting some insights into the Nimiq Community, as I am not sure if I am the only one with a certain opinion on certain topics or if others share the same opinion, so I thought I might as well start a survey and publish the results for everyone and maybe also to give the Team some more insights on what is important according to the community.
So here it is: https://form.responster.com/rYOxmP - would be great if a few of you'd answer the questions
Thanks for making things move forward!
I just answered to the survey, hope it will help!
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:56:37 PM

is it really possible to get a refund of my ICO contribution ?
No.
He's just spamming, always saying the same bullshit.

Hey there.
Thanks for making things move forward!
I just answered to the survey, hope it will help!

i read it in a questionnaire that they are planning to refund the ETH at the ICO price and looking to get input from ico contributors...

Would you sell your investment back to Nimiq Team?
NIM performed pretty bad and at the current state the Nimiq Team has the funds to buy all NIM with a premium on the price. If they offered to buy back all NIM from token sale investors, would you be willing to do this? What would be your price (select minimum)?

https://i.imgur.com/wZ7d6Or.png

i believe they will either refund the ICO or they will have Class actions  in the United States for their worst investment. ICO Investors lost like 95% of their investment. I heard that with the ICO money they bought a mansion in Central America....
F2b

Activity: 2086
Merit: 873

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:02:43 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2019, 04:30:46 PM by F2b

i read it in a questionnaire that they are planning to refund the ETH at the ICO price and looking to get input from ico contributors...

Would you sell your investment back to Nimiq Team?
NIM performed pretty bad and at the current state the Nimiq Team has the funds to buy all NIM with a premium on the price. If they offered to buy back all NIM from token sale investors, would you be willing to do this? What would be your price (select minimum)?
https://i.imgur.com/wZ7d6Or.png
Again, no.
If you did read right, you would have seen that this survey was made by a community member, from his own initiative. The team isn't aware of that.
In fact he asks this because some people have been talking about this possibility in the Discord channel, but again the team didn't give their opinion on this idea!
andrewjaxx

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:12:22 PM

i hope the ICO will get a refund.... otherwise all our investment will worth not much than 0. Also the team need to take in consideration that the burning rate is very high and the project will run out of money in a year or so. Last year they spent 5 million dollar with their project. Probably this year they will spend at least 7-8 million dollar due to the new development activities, new employees, expensive travels, servers, the mansion in Costa Rica, etc... Did they also buy a house in Germany as well? The team did not receive any kind of real traction and indeed as other bitcointalk members discussed already, it look like the team is simply washing the ICO money to exit by paying themselves very expensive bonuses and wages...

i hope i will get a refund soon...
yuluxugi32132

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:17:01 PM

i hope the ICO will get a refund.... otherwise all our investment will worth not much than 0. Also the team need to take in consideration that the burning rate is very high and the project will run out of money in a year or so. Last year they spent 5 million dollar with their project. Probably this year they will spend at least 7-8 million dollar due to the new development activities, new employees, expensive travels, servers, the mansion in Costa Rica, etc... Did they also buy a house in Germany as well? The team did not receive any kind of real traction and indeed as other bitcointalk members discussed already, it look like the team is simply washing the ICO money to exit by paying themselves very expensive bonuses and wages...

i hope i will get a refund soon...

the project will die and we will lose all our money. The worst thing is that not only ICO investors will lose money, but also NIM holders (miners, investors, people who bought it online), exchanges, etc. NET (Nimiq Exchange Token) was already killed by pressing a button, this year another thing will get closed namely NIM network and all transactions will be suspended.
john.btc

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:08:32 PM

this project is so fucked up. They have internal disputes within the internal project (probably over the money), they ban everybody on discord and telegram. They new members are just paid bots to look that their community is growing.  The project is so censored that they introduced a special bot on their Reddit page that bans every newbie on the reddit page. They lost most of the ICO money and they shout to everybody on their telegram channel that everybody is a fudder. The project didn't receive any traction and it is so fucked up. The project is starting to look more like a bitconnect scam. Maybe nimiq was designed to be a bitconnect clone... but with a better story. I am really disappointed in the project and I also hope they will start a process of refunding.
Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:19:21 PM

Much 'investors' here that could not covert their NET tokens (US based 'investors')?

AlCamus

Activity: 121
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:43:37 PM

If you think that the ICO was not legit, go to court.

Your harassments go against all investors, don't you see it!? Do you really take some time to try to convice people not to invest in Nimiq? Poor.
coinfanatic

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:57:04 PM

We got scammed.

We want a refund to compensate our losses!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 180 »
  Print  

Jump to: