Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:48:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XEL] :: XEL - The Decentralized Supercomputer ::  (Read 252987 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
alphahacktivist

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:01:34 AM

...However the beta is not the full release...

Are you sure about that?

Also, this is an open-source project.  The idea is that community members contribute additional coding / functionality as they feel needed...the project should continue to grow/evolve over time.

No im not sure. Thats exactly why i am asking actually.

And @trumpman you are just hyping it. Please dont if you really believe in a project.

Also, binance asking fee for listing is in millions now. And you really think its not binance problem?
Yes its one of the biggest exchangers NOW, like polonidx was, like bittrex was, and then the tide changes. Next step will most probably be decentralized exchangers.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
info_infoman

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:21:48 AM

Are you sure about that?

Also, this is an open-source project.  The idea is that community members contribute additional coding / functionality as they feel needed...the project should continue to grow/evolve over time.

No im not sure. Thats exactly why i am asking actually.

And @trumpman you are just hyping it. Please dont if you really believe in a project.

Also, binance asking fee for listing is in millions now. And you really think its not binance problem?
Yes its one of the biggest exchangers NOW, like polonidx was, like bittrex was, and then the tide changes. Next step will most probably be decentralized exchangers.
In fact you speak of right, maybe people too impatient, xel existence time is relatively long, although progress is not soon, as a fan of interest, we are more hope to get better achievement, the blockchain industry is accelerating, change too fast.

lda1000

Activity: 581
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

Are you sure about that?

The facts are you can use the computational part on the mainnet... and it looks pretty awesome Smiley

tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:51:29 PM

John MacAfee predicts Golem will surpass $5 in few weeks - I wonder if he knows that Elastic exists at all
https://captainaltcoin.com/take-notice-of-mcafees-next-pump-golem-gnt/
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:11:50 PM

John MacAfee predicts Golem will surpass $5 in few weeks - I wonder if he knows that Elastic exists at all

He probably got paid to mention golem. He is know for taking bribes to pump coins.

In any case I wouldn't be surprised if it flash pumps now, triggered by this.

cointopper

Activity: 28
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

Hello Elastic believers,

Our aim is to add value to the whole crypto community by giving the best user experience to analyse cryptocurrencies.

It would be really great help from your side if you can spend 60 seconds of your time and give us your valuable feedback for our two recent updates 1) Snapshot and 2) Colourful interface of Elastic at: https://cointopper.com/coin/elastic

Constructive criticisms are always welcome at CoinTopper.  Thank you!!
kraterion

Activity: 616
Merit: 145

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:54:51 AM

He probably got paid to mention golem. He is know for taking bribes to pump coins.

Fun fact is that Golem is just the worst among all supercomputers' project, iexec, sonm and elastic are all ahead of golem (even in terms of use cases)

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
alphahacktivist

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Fun fact is that Golem is just the worst among all supercomputers' project, iexec, sonm and elastic are all ahead of golem (even in terms of use cases)

You can be the worst but if you have people behind you for promotion you will almost always win. Other devs will come and things will change. You will have more funding and a whole lot of time, free PR.
Golem has problems yes, but they are solvable, and they still have a valuation of more than twice than elastic, people like mcafee shilling it and more.
Elastic is not know to have issues since EK really make sure it goes bugfree, but no promotion, no volume, no serious usage except for some enthusiasts. Dont get me wrong. I hold both coins, and i really want elastic to come in front. First of all because of its supply and second because the multisig wallet key has been lost  if the project goes mainstream, funding might come from different sources and this will compensate the devs a lot from so much hard work. They will be able to concentrate more on the project full time than part time which will boost the project faster.

Dont hate me im just giving my views as a hodler and supercomputer enthusiast. I hold only supercomputer projects because i believe thats the only way we will live the future from now itself
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:31:31 PM

You can be the worst but if you have people behind you for promotion you will almost always win. Other devs will come and things will change. You will have more funding and a whole lot of time, free PR.
Golem has problems yes, but they are solvable, and they still have a valuation of more than twice than elastic, people like mcafee shilling it and more.
Elastic is not know to have issues since EK really make sure it goes bugfree, but no promotion, no volume, no serious usage except for some enthusiasts. Dont get me wrong. I hold both coins, and i really want elastic to come in front. First of all because of its supply and second because the multisig wallet key has been lost  if the project goes mainstream, funding might come from different sources and this will compensate the devs a lot from so much hard work. They will be able to concentrate more on the project full time than part time which will boost the project faster.

Dont hate me im just giving my views as a hodler and supercomputer enthusiast. I hold only supercomputer projects because i believe thats the only way we will live the future from now itself

What do you mean by " the multisig wallet key has been lost "? This is an aspect I am totally unaware of. Could you or someone else please provide some details?
Evil-Knievel
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1168

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

What do you mean by " the multisig wallet key has been lost "? This is an aspect I am totally unaware of. Could you or someone else please provide some details?

What do you mean, "provide details"? Not your private key, not your business!
alphahacktivist

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Calm down EK, all good. I just hope we get a "mainstream breakthrough" and get ourselves known
Xtez

Activity: 155
Merit: 13

Arabic Translation. Pm me

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:41:53 AM

I know alot about XEL. I've been a holder for a while, im aware that only 1 or 2 people are working on the project and it has no roadmap.
However the idea is very solid.

---Looking for new Campaign---
Alondre

Activity: 714
Merit: 510

Quiero mi bocadillo

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 09:44:55 AM

I know alot about XEL. I've been a holder for a while, im aware that only 1 or 2 people are working on the project and it has no roadmap.

https://xeline.org

You can see here a roadmap

```
Join the XEL revolution!  XEL - Decentralized Grid-computing
XEL WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | XEL DISCORD | XEL WIKI
```
trumpman

Activity: 914
Merit: 299

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:57:42 PM

There is a typo btw there , "Mai" 😂
CoinManiaOfficial

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

Trading XEL on bitrex is awesome. Thanks for listing on exchange and giving opportunity to earn some profit!
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:54:03 PM

Thats a one great site, thanks. However the roadmap there is the roadmap of Xeline, not the one of XEL.

Saying that... roadmap is a nice thing to have, but it adds little value for development. It is useful for general public, so they have some vague idea on what are the project's goals and timeline. However serious crypto projects like this one explore an uncharted territory, so the goals and especially the timelines are constantly moving/shifting... Hence having a roadmap often creates more harm than good, because people wrongly consider it as a list of 'promises' and start complaining when those 'promises' are not fulfilled.

... this space is not for rent ...
alphahacktivist

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

Small cap coins are eating dust with 51% attacks. Elastic should be ready for its not going to be long before it happens
bspus
Legendary

Activity: 2165
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:53:03 AM

Small cap coins are eating dust with 51% attacks. Elastic should be ready for its not going to be long before it happens

Elastic blocks are from PoS I think, so people cannot just rent from nicehash and attack.

The "mining" that takes place is not for block making but for work processing

abaumgar

Activity: 58
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:44:30 PM

Hi guys,
a week ago or so, I red that the new website is in the making.
Now I thought that I may share my humble opinion (not requesting anything) on crypto-websites in general.
Most of them contain a lot of blah-blah and fancy pictures, saying basically nothing... eye candy without any value.
In order to stand out from all those fancy ICO presentations, I would personally love to see an extremely simple and clean website, sparing out all the useless eye-candy.

(Like years ago, Google was the search engine with the simplest design - no eye-candy, nothing that distracted the user...)

What's your (@all Elastic fans) opinion on that matter?
pumpmydump

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:06:47 PM

Why do you get so angry? Oh right, because the key wasn't lost and you used the funds for yourself.
Pages: « 1 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [165] 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 »
  Print  

Jump to: