Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:47:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:47:43 PM

The bitcoin value was also depending the economy and for investor or the users because as we can see that bitcoin values right now was continues increasing and it so amazing that bitcoin if the value was decreasing it just 2 to 3 percent of the value decrease but like a few days was continues increasing and im so happy for this we hope that bitcoin never lose the value again.
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:49:37 PM

For me it depends on the sellers of their bitcoin because when lots of buyers and the price of bitcoin will increase but when it drops it means that there is a bitcoin sell but its liitle bit and bitcoin will continue to increase and maybe it will fall when many are bitcoin sellers.
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 01:06:51 PM

Bitcoin will not lose it's value but it will go down, just like the past few months where it go down like $2000. But it will recover after sometime just like today it reaches $9000 after it downfall. Bitcoin will still goes up no matter what will happen since it's getting attention to people. Bitcoin will not fail us.
At this point of the game it seems quite difficult that could suddenly lose its value, I do not think so either, currently the interest and demand for it has skyrocketed considerably so for example if someone decides to sell someone else immediately quickly take the position of the other so just at this time the falls in prices are relatively of short duration, Maybe in the distant future it would be possible for that to happen but I do not think that in a couple of years this will happen at least.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:35:34 PM

If something goes wrong then the value of bitcoin will just go down hard which is the worst case scenario that may happen in bitcoin and that is the reason why the price of bitcoin is very volatile because it is just depending on the reaction of the people and it is also the reason why the risk is so high in bitcoin.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:51:08 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

For me yes the bitcoins value can be pushed back its value or even be worthless. Because they are just high today because or the trend the hype and because of that a lot of businessmen and even ordinary people are buying it and that is the reason why bitcoins price are still growing and became too much expensive but after years our government will create our own version of digital currency with our fiat. Like our real money will just be recreated as a digital versions.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:39:59 PM

For me its a yes.. Yes it is possible for the bitcoin to lose its value but it doesn't mean that it will be permanent sooner or later bitcoin can recover and will increase its value maybe it will take too long but little by little they can make it and will rise again and again.
barabarian1

Activity: 938

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

yes, its possible bitcoin loss their value. but its impossible if the value down like the first time it release. maybe can reach half from bitcoin price now, but its already good for trader and investor to buy much of bitcoin. and we dont know it be happen or not, crypto world cant be predict easily

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
bristlefront

Activity: 225
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 12:39:00 AM

It is possible but not today. Bitcoin is still mainstream and there still a lot of people hooked up to it. Maybe if the reputation of bitcoin becomes bad then there is a chance for prople to left bitcoin and bitcoin lost its value.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 01:51:48 AM

If something goes wrong then the value of bitcoin will just go down hard which is the worst case scenario that may happen in bitcoin and that is the reason why the price of bitcoin is very volatile because it is just depending on the reaction of the people and it is also the reason why the risk is so high in bitcoin.
but seeing the expectation a lot of people that very high from bitcoin, I think the price decline that will happen will only be short time only, because of course the price will go up again as many people will buy bitcoin again, the risk will decrease if you want to be patient and not panic when the price goes down,,
lucy1215

Activity: 105

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:16:46 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?

With the current price of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value. More and more investors are getting eager to acquire bitcoin because of its value and potential thats why the value keeps on going up because of the demand and also it is supported by most of the investors thats why it is impossible to loose its value it would take years or decades before bitcoin might fall.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:29:12 AM

With the current price of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value. More and more investors are getting eager to acquire bitcoin because of its value and potential thats why the value keeps on going up because of the demand and also it is supported by most of the investors thats why it is impossible to loose its value it would take years or decades before bitcoin might fall.
I agree, people are buying because bitcoin is getting more popular, with the price that is increasing they believe it can give them income.
FOMO is happening now especially to those who are new because they are impress with the performance of bitcoin.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:16:42 AM

I agree, people are buying because bitcoin is getting more popular, with the price that is increasing they believe it can give them income.
FOMO is happening now especially to those who are new because they are impress with the performance of bitcoin.
That FOMO effect really made the market to go on a hype and that is the worst thing to happen in the market because the foundation of the prices is not that strong and anytime it can make the price drop hard because of the thinness of the foundations and if you want to buy bitcoin right now then just wait for the price to drop maybe up to 40%.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:27:51 AM

It is possible for bitcoin to lose its value and there will eventually be a plateau point or peak. Where that point is could be anywhere from right now $7k to 1m+ bitcoin. We dont really know the end range

quite yet but you can be sure it will gain and lose value all the way up until then.
I don’t think so that bitcoin can loss its value and I think bitcoin know how to maintain its position and value in market bitcoin compel the world to accept it just because of its good services and as we know recently amazon, Thailand and some other countries have also join bitcoin so its mean the world respect bitcoin and they want to welcome.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:42:27 AM

For me its a yes.. Yes it is possible for the bitcoin to lose its value but it doesn't mean that it will be permanent sooner or later bitcoin can recover and will increase its value maybe it will take too long but little by little they can make it and will rise again and again.
That true it is the result of fluctuations. fluctuations make bitcoin prices up and down. there will be times when the price of bitcoin decreases and you didnt need to fear and panic about it. still be patient because bitcoin prices will definitely recover within a certain time. the key is to be patient if you want to profit on bitcoin investment
Bakukang

Activity: 151

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:04:43 AM

It can really be possible.Look at it now it is rising but no one will know at the moment,that it will go down too.Its the character of bitcoin.Has its ups and downs.

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:35:12 AM

I do not think we are going to see an scenario like that, while anything is possible the amount of people using bitcoin in this day is way greater today than at those dates, so the demand is higher and with an higher demand it is simply impossible for the price of bitcoin to be reduced that much, we need to accept the fact that the price of bitcoin is not an illusion and even if it crashed the price will remain above 5000 dollars.
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:57:22 AM

No one can predict or say but I think its possible because bitcoin is have not stable price but for now let's enjoy the highest price of bitcoin.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
plusquantu

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:33:56 AM

I do not think that it will go to that much low point. Considerably the value could possibly go down to extreme lows but will never lose its worth in the industry.
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:37:10 AM

bitcoin daily loses value and also increases it, it's called fluctation or market swigns in other terms.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:59:51 AM

If it is no longer supported by investors or users or no one wants to invest in bitcoin anymore, it will eventually loses its value. But that will be impossible to happen because bitcoin price continue to go upward.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: