Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:30:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it possible for the bitcoin to lose it's value ?  (Read 35054 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Sorry if my post is in the wrong place or it's not relevant.

With the current price of bitcoin now it is impossible to loose its value. More and more investors are getting eager to acquire bitcoin because of its value and potential thats why the value keeps on going up because of the demand and also it is supported by most of the investors thats why it is impossible to loose its value it would take years or decades before bitcoin might fall.
More than its value it is the tremendous potential of bitcoin what it is attracting people all over the world, they are seeing that bitcoin is no longer something for people that are into computers, they are beginning to understand the technology and now they trust that bitcoin is not a scam that is going to disappear in just a few years all of that has made the price and the interest of people to go higher.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackRock

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:49:28 PM

Losing of bitcoin value  is possible regardless of the amount we invest but always invest what you think realistic in order to achieve your target profit.Bitcoin has pump so much this year and there is no sign of stopping now and I think it will end this year with a good price

piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:44:34 AM

Hi , I'm new so basically I still have a lot to learn about the cryptocurrency , but I would like to know if it would be possible for the bitcoin to start the downfall ? I mean like what scenario can happen that the bitcoin would be pushed back like 5-6 years ?
Just look at the past few days. The price of the bitcoin went down half a thousand in like a day. The thing that you must know when you get involved with bitcoins is that everything is possible and the price might go as low as back to 300 dollars in a few days easily if the massive dump starts. The price is fluctuating all the time.

I remember the day when mtgox scam happened, that was terrible. All people suddenly understood that they might lose all their savings on the exchange so they started selling it massively. Other people who saw that the price is going down started fomoing and selling it as well in order to take as small loss as possible.

To be honest at the moment, ethereum seems to be way better investment option short term. A lot of people are jumping in order to make as much profit out of it as possible, so I wouldn't be surprised if the price started going up again. Bitcoin is becoming weaker and weaker with time as eth market cap is going up.
I dont think so because look at the price of bitcoin now. It is high that you would not believe to happen this year. Bitcoin price rises in the price that you dont expecting i am shocked and amazed reaching near $7k this year.
I think it is currently impractical that bitcoin lose its esteem since individuals are taking an incredible enthusiasm for bitcoin and making interest in bitcoin. The trusts of individuals are ascending on bitcoin every day. Because of its high security individuals are currently changing their thought regarding bitcoin and making thought to exchange bitcoin which make the fate of bitcoin more grounded and more light up.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:38:53 AM

Interesting question. But i don't think the total fall of bitcoin will happen. It's price may fall by as much as 20% most probably but then it will totally recover it's value much much faster than it's downfall. Bitcoins demand is inevitable. We just never know what will happen in the future.
Lol, I don’t think so people are going to leave bitcoin ever because the way it is increasing in value, more and more people are taking interest in this currency.

Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and even if we assume that bitcoin decreases in market value, there is no other coin capable enough of taking place of bitcoin. All altcoins are totally on the mercy of bitcoin for their market prices. So in short bitcoin has very secure future.
youarehere

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:40:05 AM

for me i think so its possible to lose value of bitcoin because bitcoin has no stable price sometimes high and low so i think that would possible
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:11:38 AM

The unregulated nature of the currency makes it hard to predict if its price will continue to rise or if the bubble will burst. As of now I'm happy that the price of bitcoin keep on rising every single day.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:17:06 AM

The unregulated nature of the currency makes it hard to predict if its price will continue to rise or if the bubble will burst. As of now I'm happy that the price of bitcoin keep on rising every single day.
We also have to ensure we have the safety net because when the price is rising fast, we can also expect that the possibility of dropping could happen.
Bitcoin is very profitable for investors this year and this will continue in the future when people continue to buy.
Know the risk and invest only what you can afford to lose.
deviant99

Activity: 185
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:27:58 AM

Yes it is possible, we cannot predict about the price of it since it bouncing back and forth. Around few years ago the value almost hit rock bottom and it took so long to recover again. Looking again to its value again, it is possible that the bitcoin lose it's value maybe it may occur small take but not all i think.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bakekang008

Activity: 171

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 11:54:18 AM

Guys thank you for the answers , but I'm not reffering to the 10-20 % spike in value , I mean like a complete downfall , lets say for it's price to go down to something like a few $.
I think the value of bitcoin its not lose. Because the demand of bitcoin is so high..

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:53:57 PM

Yes, because nothing last forever. I mean yes it can have a possibilty to lose its value, but not this year, maybe in the next 10 years. Because as we can see bitcoin is the most used in the crypto world. Also, we can see that bitcoin haa beaten the currency of a gold. But in the upsides times there is also a downsides, just like what happened lately that it goes down in a matter of time. I can say that there is a possibility that bitcoin can lose its value in the future. Because there will be a new system or currency.
If someone ask me to predict the future of Bitcoin or any other digital asset for a long period like a decade or a half centuries and definitely I become clueless. Digital market is volatile in nature and it is too volatile that even predicting the price of any Crypto coin, especially Bitcoin becomes a difficult task. There are so many factors that affect these changes. However, clearly it is the Golden era of Bitcoin and no one knows when this will come to an end. But it is safe for few months.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:02:56 PM

The only way for bitcoins to lose its value is if there's no one is interested on investing in this coins but as of today losing the investors is very impossible to happen because there are a lot of people who already invested tons of money in this coins.
DBerendey

Activity: 74
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 01:15:20 PM

It will growing up until 1 mln $ - I think it is absolutely real in 5 years. But in some moment in the future it can collapse.. so it is a question when you are getting in and when - out.
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:35:22 PM

The only way for bitcoins to lose its value is if there's no one is interested on investing in this coins but as of today losing the investors is very impossible to happen because there are a lot of people who already invested tons of money in this coins.
I don't see any reasons as well aside from what you have said, in addition to that maybe the reason that people will not be interested in investing in bitcoin anymore is if another coin has surpass bitcoin but as we can see right now no coins yet is as potential as to what bitcoin has gone so far. Don't panic because it is impossible that bitcoin will lose value.
queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:16:34 AM

Everything can happen, if this year the increase could reach more than 1000% and no one knows, then it could be a time the price drop up to 1000% in a month, decentralization is always difficult to guess.
thebitcoin cannot lose its value because the value of the bitcoin is very high and still rising in the world market , and the new people are investing in the bitcoin and making their trust on the bitcoin. also the popularity of the bitcoin is also rosing which mean that bitcoin is growing all over the world so it mean that it isnot possible that bitcoin lose its value.
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:59:46 AM

I don't think bitcoin will ever turn the clock back where it all started somewhere in 2009 where its market price is still very cheap. It's really hard to think that it can happened because if we look at bitcoin's price today, it's so high that it seems it will never ever stop rising.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
cryptokitty

Activity: 420

Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:10:36 AM

Bitcoin price reach at $14,000+ how can bitcoin loss it's value for todays happening. I guess because of the continue price increase of btc it will definitely be know all over the world.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 09:01:07 AM

I don't think so, maybe yes because everything has an ebd so it is not possible that the value of bitcoin will lost. But in these days bitcoin is the process of gaining people also uts value keeps on increasing. So if the value of bitcoin will lost maybe it is in a long time. But lookung forward will be legal and the government should not get a tax from here

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:46:12 AM

Interesting question. But i don't think the total fall of bitcoin will happen. It's price may fall by as much as 20% most probably but then it will totally recover it's value much much faster than it's downfall. Bitcoins demand is inevitable. We just never know what will happen in the future.
Lol, I don’t think so people are going to leave bitcoin ever because the way it is increasing in value, more and more people are taking interest in this currency.

Bitcoin has yet to bloom at peak and even if we assume that bitcoin decreases in market value, there is no other coin capable enough of taking place of bitcoin. All altcoins are totally on the mercy of bitcoin for their market prices. So in short bitcoin has very secure future.
Yes, The way bitcoin has increased in value this year, it is very much obvious that bitcoin will close this year by staying at 10,000 dollars or more. As far as the decrease in bitcoin value is concerned, I don’t think so that apart from usual dumps, bitcoin is going to exhibit any massive decrease in value because there is a large number of bitcoin investors at present and the market is increasing day by day.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:24:15 AM

A Bitcoin will always be a Bitcoin, what value people are pegging to it is the other side. Bitcoin itself will always be the same, but its definitely possible that people loose trust or that governments interfere and that the value that people are willing to pay will therefore go down significantly. However now the opposit seems to be happening and I like what I see, although this increase is happening too fast for me. Would be better to have a constant, organic increase to be frank.
bocyaj

Activity: 1326
Merit: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:26:12 AM

for me i think so its possible to lose value of bitcoin because bitcoin has no stable price sometimes high and low so i think that would possible

The price of bitcoin will fluctuates,but not now.Some chance are their after the new year but not now.The price is steadily raising now.So fluctuation was not possible,the bitcoin was became a stable now.The price of bitcoin crossed more than 14700$,it will reach 20,000$ at this year end.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: