Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:45:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
dinamx

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:35:39 AM

here's some history for you folks new to crypto.  Carsen likes to make coins like this where he owns 90% of the supply - the coins dumped recently.  

Carsen your name is synonymous with dumping premines of shit coins

Trolls are always around when price goes up  Cheesy

Again and again...

You don't get it.  It's because of his mindset...

Why do you think that anyone is interested in your opinion ?

Oh I get it, you want to buy this "shit" at lower price

It's called wanting to be a hero.  I got screwed over by people like him when I started crypto.  There is a ton of new money in the market that has no idea what a premine even is or how these predators operate.

i get your point but you seem to forget already lot of people has lots of DNR (from mining, not buying)
and they can sell anytime (and even they are doing that in some last dumpings) and at moment its the people (miners) who are driving this car
in short time not even what he has for the dev-rewards-improvements-etc will do a change in how things are unfolding
i would think more in how these big farms who are holding since first day will affect the days ahead
bet they are all eyes in the market right now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bokiminer

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:37:35 AM

I got screwed ...

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701484.msg8518890#msg8518890

You got screwed, that's really only your problem, not ours

For you guys who do not have much experience with trolls, they only wants your coins at lower price, that's all, they don't care about anything and anyone only about themselves. And now they want to screw someone else.
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 10:37:57 AM

I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on the con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

Yea they already know my past, they just have the maturity level to move past it.

If you actually looked more into that thread, the first post was deleted, because trademark got paid back for his troubles and wanted to take back what he had said, I went out of my way to pay him back when I could. You can ask him if you don't believe me. I have paid my dues.

I have been 100% upfront about the premine and I think enkayz really did a great job at explaining earlier. Here it is again:

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

Beautifully put.
KurtCobain

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on a "possible" con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

We all feel the need to let people know they should be cautious with a particular situation.
Look even you have a history of alerting the public when you are concerned:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=917350.msg13517201#msg13517201

KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:48:58 AM

I got screwed ...

Look, I get it, It screws people already invested when you shine the light on the con.  But what you're talking about IS FUD, Fear UNCERTAINTY or DOUBT. I showed you his damn post, not mine, his opinion.  It's out there for the whole world to see. I didn't make it up.  People need to know what a premine is and who the dev at the very least USED to be.

Yea they already know my past, they just have the maturity level to move past it.

If you actually looked more into that thread, the first post was deleted, because trademark got paid back for his troubles and wanted to take back what he had said, I went out of my way to pay him back when I could. You can ask him if you don't believe me. I have paid my dues.

I have been 100% upfront about the premine and I think enkayz really did a great job at explaining earlier. Here it is again:

I understand people have seen some bad projects in the past, and I don't blame them for being apprehensive. However, things can change. A long break has been taken, and I think Carsen wants to come back and do a proper coin. So far, the results have been impressive. The community is gathering and of course there will be those who can't ignore the past, I get that.

But for some, they are willing to give another chance. Pre-mined coins are everywhere, and even the non-premined coins are substantially mined or have ridiculous block rewards for the early blocks which a dev can easily mine. Hell, I saw one the other day which everyone was going on about how awesome 'no premine' coins are, yet the block reward for the first few blocks was like 20% of the coin and the dev didn't exactly go out of his way to put that on his ANN (although it was clearly visible in his reward code).

I for one am refreshed to see a proper no-frills cryptocurrency making it's entry to the market with a clearly defined block structure which has respectable numbers for the long term. In these days of ICO launches, there's whitepapers and roadmaps everywhere but fuck-all has been accomplished. Backing the coin to be very successful in the long term.

Beautifully put.

You aren't even addressing the real concern so I'll spell it out for you:

Carsen: "I won't ever stop making cryptos. Wink

OH AND BTW: CRYPTOS ARE NOT REAL< IT IS A FUCKING DIGITAL FAKE COMMODITY< ANYONE CAN GENERATE A GENESISBLOCK AND CREATE A COIN< ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE AND ITS NOT REAL. So all you investors claiming omg scammer wah, you are the ones investing into literally air because you "think" its worth something. Its all a fugazzi. Don't bitch at me for creating your stupid fantasies.

Oh and those that don't like my language. Grow the fuck up!"

Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=701484.msg8518890#msg8518890

bokiminer

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:50:46 AM

I got screwed ...

We all feel the need to let people know they should be cautious with a particular situation.

Man, you're really screwed
Now he digs into my history
cockblock

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:52:43 AM

thought the price was gonna fall lastnight so i could buy more but... nope! Still holding at
$1.73 (63.10%)
0.00067289 BTC (64.12%)
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

I got screwed ...

Hey my conscience is clear now and yours can be too.  I will ride the hype greed train as long as people that are on the train with me know who's driving.   People can decide what they want about Carsen and if the project does great then his reputation will be restored in my book.   Now is his moment to shine.
bokiminer

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:59:25 AM

I got screwed ...

Hey my conscience is clear now and yours can be too.  I will ride the hype greed train as long as people that are on the train with me know who's driving.   People can decide what they want about Carsen and if the project does great then his reputation will be restored in my book.   Now is his moment to shine.

Like I said, man, you're really screwed
dinamx

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:59:39 AM

ok, lets resume this issue of KurtCobain to finish it because its becoming boring

so for you to be happy:

- we must turn off our miners
- sell the dnrs asap
- must to say thanks, i am safe now
- and last: move from here

i think people will appreciate your concern, and they can decide

for me its...

naah!
 i stay and continue in the project, mining and/or colaborating

but thanks, your concerns are in the thread and people is aware, i bet they can decide by themselves.

lets move along now
KurtCobain

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:08:44 AM

Carsen your name is synonymous with dumping premines of shit coins
I seriously dont think a leopard can't change its spots

Meh, I think everything and everyone is saying otherwise.

I already open sourced a full fledged nodejs web wallet that I wrote from scratch. I have been sticking with this coin, I have paid bounties, got another developer on the team to help out, we are all set for success.

Ill just keep proving you guys wrong Cool

I hope so
sparker327

Activity: 462

Parachute for sale. Used once. Small red stain.

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

I got screwed ...

Like I said, man, you're really screwed

Well, I'm not screwed. I mine it, not buy it. And your trying to read what's in his head now and assume his motivation is bad because of statements or behavior from 3 years ago. Let it go. If he has changed his attitude towards crypto that's great. I guess you don't think people can change as they get older? I take it you've never done anything to anyone that was bad, shitty, made them feel bad or used? please. Give the man a chance, unless he dumps it all and says "fuck you" to everyone in the forum I see nothing wrong with riding the train with him to see where it goes. And IF he does what he did in the past then then you can come back here and say "see I told you so" and feel morally superior to everyone.
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:37:36 PM

Yesterday was a good day, seeing a lot of resistance today keeping the price up. Where we going?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hxibHJOE5E
TRHM

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

Not sure if anyone cares about my story.
But I once had a garage when I was 18 years old.
Because of my age, I was more in to partying and inviting friends to my garage.
And because I did let everyone in my garage, things got stolen from my garage,
like high end project cars and expensive engine blocks and therefore I had a debt of 75k usd.
People were calling me a scammer and my build up ´rep' was completely gone.

A few years later I changed my mind and I did grow up.
I wish I could go back in time and fix the things I did do wrong.
But unfortunately, with the experience and knowledge I have now, I still can't start a new garage.
Because people still call me a scammer, that name will never changed, even though I never scammed anyone.
I just made some wrong decisions when I was young.

I can find my self in Carson's early days.
He seems to be honest, but he made a few mistakes in the past.
Give him the chance to fix it right now without disappointing us and to prove that the trolls are wrong.

craggy

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:42:27 PM

Well everyone wants money so just dump yours before he dumps his and your good.
sacombank

Activity: 357

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:43:38 PM

NEW "Tribus"  i will follow the development of the project. i love this coin

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux[/
enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 12:45:33 PM

Just letting any miners know that https://hashbag.cc/ fees have been removed and it is 0% for this month.

The stratum link is below, no registration required:

<sgminer -a/ccminer -k> tribus -o stratum+tcp://pool.hashbag.cc:8688 -u <dnr_address> -p c=DNR

Pool difficulty is set at 0.25. Use 'donate in the password e.g. -p c=DNR,donate' to give 1% donation to the pool (much appreciated if so).

The stratum server is located in Europe (Amsterdam) at the moment and I am looking at launching some other stratums in Singapore and possibly Canada.

If anyone is interested in setting up a Chinese pool please contact me, I will need some assistance checking the compliance of mining pools there & additionally getting a Chinese front-end translation as I doubt that a Chinese pool with an English web page front end would be well-liked.

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
kawaiicrypto

Activity: 192
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 12:58:48 PM

How to compile tribus-enabled ccminer on Ubuntu 16.04

I assume you are starting out with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04.

Start by opening up a terminal (or ssh into the machine in question).

First, we install quite a few packages.

Then issue these commands:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install git automake nvidia-cuda-dev nvidia-cuda-toolkit build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev

Now, we download the source code using git:

Code:
cd
git clone -b linux https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer.git
cd ccminer

And now, we compile it, this takes a while (~5 minutes on an 8 core machine)

Code:
./build.sh

Now, reboot the computer.

Next, open up a terminal (or ssh into the machine), then run these commands:

Code:
cd
cd ccminer
./ccminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u your_denarius_wallet -p c=DNR

Note: By default, build.sh uses only 4 cores to compile the software. You can change this behaviour, but I will leave that as an excersize for the reader. xD

TRHM

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 01:04:46 PM

How to compile tribus-enabled ccminer on Ubuntu 16.04

I assume you are starting out with a clean install of Ubuntu 16.04.

Start by opening up a terminal (or ssh into the machine in question).

First, we install quite a few packages.

Then issue these commands:

Code:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get -y install git automake nvidia-cuda-dev nvidia-cuda-toolkit build-essential libssl-dev libcurl4-openssl-dev

Now, we download the source code using git:

Code:
cd
git clone -b linux https://github.com/tpruvot/ccminer.git
cd ccminer

And now, we compile it, this takes a while (~5 minutes on an 8 core machine)

Code:
./build.sh

Now, reboot the computer.

Next, open up a terminal (or ssh into the machine), then run these commands:

Code:
cd
cd ccminer
./ccminer -a tribus -o stratum+tcp://kawaiipool.party:8533 -u your_denarius_wallet -p c=DNR

Note: By default, build.sh uses only 4 cores to compile the software. You can change this behaviour, but I will leave that as an excersize for the reader. xD

Unless you have AMD cards, you should skip this tutorial.
AMD cards are not supported on new Linux distributions. Just saying, took me a week to figure that out Tongue
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 01:06:04 PM

I am very interested in the DNR coins, that I have seen in nova is so amazing. But is there any other way than a signature campaign.because my computer is low for mining. thank so much.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: