Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Denarius [D] - First "Tribus" PoW/PoS Hybrid Masternodes, Ring Sigs  (Read 504215 times)
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:10:07 AM

Thanks for the info

whitepapers looking good!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bigdick03

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:35:07 AM

Anymore exchanges on the horizon? How about a high volume exchange like Bittrex?

Also when did you say the twitter/advertisement campaign is starting?
kingcarsen (OP)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 369

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 02:44:08 AM

Anymore exchanges on the horizon? How about a high volume exchange like Bittrex?

Twitter campaign is already over currently. We have a few giveaways going on on https://denariustalk.org

I have no news as far as the bigger exchanges go, I have submitted Denarius and my personal details to both Poloniex, Bittrex, and HitBTC, but as far as knowing what is going on, I don't, they do not comment on whether a coin will be added or not.
spunkybd

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 03:17:39 AM

Good time to buy. Likely hit 1.25 again soon. Didn't take long last time.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:27:41 AM

Twitter campaign is already over currently. We have a few giveaways going on on https://denariustalk.org

I have no news as far as the bigger exchanges go, I have submitted Denarius and my personal details to both Poloniex, Bittrex, and HitBTC, but as far as knowing what is going on, I don't, they do not comment on whether a coin will be added or not.
I think you need to pay trex for the listing 3btc if I'm not mistaken you need to comply with them and make sure that there's no problem with your wallet and social media campaign will help to speed up the process.

kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 04:32:15 AM

I think you need to pay trex for the listing 3btc if I'm not mistaken you need to comply with them and make sure that there's no problem with your wallet and social media campaign will help to speed up the process.

Its 3 BTC to have your coin featured (spotlighted) if you are already listed. I sent them all the details they requested from me via a Support Ticket on June 19th and have not heard back since, I did submit a follow up ticket on July 8th, in reference to the first ticket, but still no response.

I do believe tweeting @BittrexExchange and @richiela on Twitter is a great way to get their attention or even their Slack chat Cool
Snakiest

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 06:44:55 AM

Hey guys (and Carsen), is there a target price for the coin?
Voljanin

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:01:56 AM

When will you do Suprnova.cc pool?
enkayz

Activity: 298
Merit: 100

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 09:54:49 AM

When will you do Suprnova.cc pool?
you'd have to ask suprnova about that. ocminer posted in this thread about it, so perhaps he has his eye on it

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
cryptounicon

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 10:38:44 AM

I've been mining this coin, and am acquiring. Lots of work being done with this coin, and the Dev is awesome :3

EZ365 TM     ⚫  REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM  ⚫
████████████████ [ http://ez365.io/ ] ████████████████
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

Its 3 BTC to have your coin featured (spotlighted) if you are already listed. I sent them all the details they requested from me via a Support Ticket on June 19th and have not heard back since, I did submit a follow up ticket on July 8th, in reference to the first ticket, but still no response.

I do believe tweeting @BittrexExchange and @richiela on Twitter is a great way to get their attention or even their Slack chat Cool

Bittrex take allot of time to accept and they'll not let anyone to know about the adding so they may be in process of that meanwhile congratulations on hitting $1 mark, I guess it'll reach $10 in the near future as you're putting a lot of work into it. Just tried the forum, well designed.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Bones972

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:00:42 PM

Two more quick questions...

1)Where can I find the API for this coin?  I am trying to get Coincrow to add it to Minerstat program.

2) I have some coins in my wallet and the wallet is up and running but says I am not taking any coins?  How do I stake them?

Thanks!

enkayz

Activity: 298

hashbag.cc

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 12:10:29 PM

Two more quick questions...

1)Where can I find the API for this coin?  I am trying to get Coincrow to add it to Minerstat program.

2) I have some coins in my wallet and the wallet is up and running but says I am not taking any coins?  How do I stake them?

Thanks!

API is available on RPC - if you are using linux just run the daemon program again and if it is already started, it will read the config file and use RPC to send commands to the daemon and return the JSON response.

typing "denariusd help" will show a list of commands; mostly all of the usual RPC commands from a daemon are available e.g. getmininginfo, sendtoaddress etc

coins will stake in the wallet eventually, staking is automatic. if you want to be sure it's on, just put 'staking=1' in the config file.. otherwise you need to just leave the wallet open & on the network for a while and it will start staking eventually

hashbag.cc - where do you put your hash? region based stratums available now: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2044808.new
the.vlado

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:07:41 PM

This coin will be like Pascal coin
New algorithm
The volume of exchange is low
The lucky ones are buying at this time

I am thinking about buying some more, but whole market seems to be correcting so not sure about that one.

Anyways daily ups and downs don't really matter, we are there for the long haul anyways.
So am I
I will wait until the end of this year

Oh most definitely! Denarius is one of the best coins to come out in a very, very long time. Not holding this is a bit mistake if you ask me. It will blow up in the future, give it time.

Now I am asking my self why did you write that it is the best new coin?
Do not take me wrong, I am interested in this coin. I am mining it. But when I look at other coins except Tribus algorithm I don't see anything revolutionary to call it the best. This is maybe harsh, but I am trying to be realistic with my investment.

Here are good few things that I see in this coin:
- I am amazed how everything is developed with such a speed. (hmm...this has nothing to do with coin, but that is still my biggest impression Smiley )
- Tribus algorithm is really interesting, ASIC resistant with Low power consumption. I like it.
- 6% POS sounds interesting. No need for introducing Master nodes (they are now interesting to people Smiley )
- Speed of transactions? But are they really fast. I have to wait when I transfer coins to exchanges. And now we have low number of coins.
- POW and later POS is also interesting concept, but again, nothing new
- Denarius community is very active and really have will and passion that you can almost feel.

Here are few concerns that I have for now about the coin:
- What is niche for this token? I can see that focus is now on exchanges. We all know that price of coin will increase if demand for it is increased. But should demand be produced in exchanges or by some practical usage of coins. Real challenge is to find a real life case where coin can be used, except exchanges. All this now is only speculation. I am hoping that coin is not created just to be traded on exchanges. If purpose of this coin is only POW, POS and exchanges then this coin is same as others, only with different makeup. I know that it is really a big challenge to convince someone to adopt coin. If you succeed in that then for sure you will have demand and off course increased coin value.
- Is this coin and all other products really developed by one person? If yes, you have my bow to the ground. But, that is also double blade. Who wants to invest in coin that is developed, maintained and guided by one person?

All this is written with current information that I have collected from this and official forum. I am still not on Slack and Gitter, so maybe I am missing some of the information or I don't have a full picture about this coin.

If I wrote something wrong, please correct me. I am always willing to learn and read something new.
Thank you. Smiley

Very valid concerns.

Yes I developed everything myself, with the exception of denarii the bot in the Gitter and Slack chats (Credits go to enkayz) and a few including enkayz have helped out with Denarius itself with a few commits. I am constantly chatting with and interacting with the community we are building around Denarius to see what everyone wants to see next, I would never develop something that has no interest from the community....Everyone is free to put up PR requests on the Github for review and approval. (Personally as far as hard fork features, I do strongly believe against forks, and I think it goes against all belief of the "blockchain")

The niche is that it isn't a "token", its a real cryptocurrency, its own blockchain. I think a lot of these points are made in the Whitescroll: https://denarius.io/whitescroll.pdf

Including transaction speeds, Denarius can handle roughly 150 tps which is far greater than Bitcoin itself at its current state of around 7 tps. This is due to how fast the blocks are found, within 30 seconds the memory pool of the block gets a fresh start, so we are in a way eliminating the need for a larger block size, by just speeding up block times.

I would mainly hope that Denarius can be become as liquid as possible, so exchanges, merchant integration tools, etc. are certainly important. I do think allowing easy merchant integration would be ideal, but like you said, its all about convincing bigger brands, shops, etc. to adopt the coin. After all that is what a cryptocurrency is suppose to be.

Denarius is just suppose to be a no-frills solid cryptocurrency.

Hi Carsen,

Thank you for the reply and sharing your view. I appreciate it.

Did you consider maybe to make bounty for introducing DNR to real life? Make a bounty (5.000, 10.000 DNR or even more) if someone manage to convince some good shop to accept DNR.
Maybe it is too early for that now. But at least think about it. You never know. This coin already has everything that is functioning, maybe it is time for new challenges! Wink

I am sure that someone can make some crazy idea for bounty. Sell some DNR, hire a plane that will fly with DNR flag. Try to get to the news (positive news! Smiley ). Try to do some off-line marketing. I am sure that DNR community has talents that can come with good promotion idea.

Good luck and have fun! Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
EuroLine

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:11:25 PM

Pool here: http://dnr.acc-pool.pw/
A bit late  Grin

Servers been shutted down forever. Working on compensate program.
If need a pool public or private PM me.
kingcarsen (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 05:14:31 PM

A bit late  Grin

Better late than never Tongue

Ill add it to the OP and site Cool
the-doctor

Activity: 542

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:48:56 PM

This coin will have great future, just keep it up. People are scared because of alot of new coins coming and disapearing. Just continue and success will come!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
EirikurG

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:52:36 PM

rumor  around go carson selling gaw miner customer  data . offense illegal to held customer data  without they permission . i dump coin dev  go arrest for  illegal action me investment no  go toilet .
bigdick03

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:13:20 AM

Oh ok well it seemed to be gathering quite some steam, the results were very apparent! I think we need a more sustained campaign to raise awareness because I know DNR great potential to be a really high value currency in the future!
EirikurG

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 12:37:53 AM

A bit late  Grin

Better late than never Tongue

Ill add it to the OP and site Cool
do garza satisfy  know you destroy  his bisuness?  you steal  all milions of bitcoin  from bisuness ?  to now you  leak  customer data base  for bitcoin ?
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 225 »
  Print  

Jump to: