Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:21:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do Love really exist ?  (Read 26620 times)
RobertStan

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:29:15 PM

What is love?  Smiley baby don't hurt me, no more
Timok Abiodun

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

oh yes... love sure exists.... if you can make sacrifices for people... that's love, if you can be responsible for people that's. if you can do things for people especially when you aint expecting something in return, that's definitely love.
butcherme

Activity: 368
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:16:54 PM

Of course it does! I'm pretty sure that most of us felt love one way or another. Our parents is the best example of love. They did everything they could so we can  have good lives. Love can be found in friends, animals, objects and pretty much everything. Love is subjective and each of us have different ways of understanding love.
Intellectual Romanticist

Activity: 283
Merit: 23

TEU - bitcoin for shipping ICO: 15/Mar - 12/Apr

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2018, 06:13:50 AM

Yes, it does. We can feel it around us. Some times, we can't. Look at people putting their lives in danger to save others. That's one proof.

Intellectual Romanticist
Intelligence Wisdom Courage Honor Integrity Consistency Strength Perseverance Romance
Abe Token | Ethereum Limited | Citereum | Bitcoin One | ExpressCoin
balintong15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:09:04 AM

love is everything. love is real. it is the best feeling to love and to be loved. having someone special by your side is the best thing here in the world. do love really exists, for me yes. because if love does not exist there is no human being in this world. love is the key to world peace. love is the key to success. love is the key to humanity. love is the key to understanding. love really exist. it teaches us to be kind, forgiving and to understand other people. love not only yourself but also those people who do not love you. it is not for them but it is for you to show how lovable person you are. love for the family. for your neighbor and for those who are in vain.
S4roZa

Activity: 107

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:13:24 AM

Love is God's omnipotent gift that can not be separated from human life. The love between men and women has been around since the first man came down to the world to this day. Love is the spice of life that can temporarily give true happiness.
Darwinie

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:32:18 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.

Well for me i believe that Love exist, all of those bad things happen because people want it to happen. People make descision and they choose Hatred over love. Its just like In the absencse of light there is darkness, same as with Love. In the absence of Love there is Hate. LOVE do exist in all ways we just dont recognize it as love, some named it charity. Things like that. Remember that love exist because of the Goodness of God
paras20

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:42:35 AM

Hatred has taken over almost every where in the societies in recent time whether in the  family, Church, Musqe, office, play ground, school, among young and old people. All of this that happen in our societies made me wonder whether LOVE exist. This is because if you check the meaning of love you will agree with me that love doesn't exist anywhere.
Love do really exist, love move mountains love conquers all that is true, because if you love a person you should fight for your relationship whatever it takes even though you against the world
lodi123

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:38:39 AM

Love do really exist if you love a person you did everything you fight for your love just to achieve your goal of having a good trusted relationship
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:21:51 PM

Over the years, gaining experience in relationships with the opposite sex, otherwise we all look like love, and everything stemming from it consequences. The main thing is to first disappointments a young age has left its negative mark on the psyche of the girl and her views on life and on men in particular. It was a good idea to put the wise counselor, the better, of course, the mother or other reliable person.

Given the vulnerability of young souls and the unwillingness of the young psyche to accept life's disappointments appropriately, it is important and it would be nice not to hurry with the first sex. A girl should be, above all, ready for what love can be and not for life, that it may not be love. First sex should not be a "fee" for love or whim of someone. Sex can be only when it will bring pleasure to the woman without asking anything in return.

So what is love? We often love, demanding reciprocity. Works kind of selfish touch, "I – I"... Pure, selfless love does not require anything in return, but such love is rare and does not bring happiness, loving person. Often the impulse of love we confuse real love. Love is also fleeting emotion is likely to influence those same human hormones: we are burning, burning, lose his head, and by the time I can not understand what we've found in the object of our adoration.

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Feeling in love make people forget about sad.Love with someone love with families love with animals love with god is makes our life enjoy and happy.Please full of love can make you long life and believe it exists.
rerek007

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 04:07:08 AM

Love do exist we ca do everything for love we fight for our relationship to achieve our ideal and faithful relationship
Jas18

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 06:44:15 AM

Love do exist we ca do everything for love we fight for our relationship to achieve our ideal and faithful relationship

Of course love do exists. without love the world would be the same as hell like war everywhere. Love show  all the goodness on earth. Love is sharing, caring, understanding, each other. that's why we're still alive and stays on earth because love is everywhere
taeewo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 08:13:05 AM

It exist but hard to find....
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Love Really exist,but many people taken wrong way to show their love,its why people do bad things,they have too much love for something like power or money and they never sastified of something,they want happy in this life,and use any way for it,love exist if we close to anyone and especially god,and spred goodness to people around us,we should care and share ,thats the key.
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:29:58 AM

I agree with most of the people here. I also believe that love always exists, but you did not find it. Let me give you an example. For wandering elderly people who adopt stray cats and dogs, this is a manifestation of human love. You should find the world beautiful. , So life will feel meaningful. Grin
cryptorampage

Activity: 56
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:36:05 AM

Of course , love exists, without love we can't suffocate a single moment, Love is not what we think of , it belongs every where. We love our dad mom sister wife girlfriend relatives , we love to work play games everything , everywhere it exists. It's a virtual thing we can't see. But it can be felt. So love exists.
papaassifuah

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:45:05 AM

Yes love really exist in the world. Though hatred may seem to ruling the world now, with countries fighting against one another, people hating each other and friends backstabbing one another. Yet love still exist and reigns. Take for instance, in the family, it is love for child that makes a parent do everything possible that their children will get the best of everything they can afford. It is love that makes parent side with the ward even when they know their wards are wrong against anyone. In the society, it is love for a neighbour that makes people to pick up their   phones and call the police when they sense danger in the house of their neighbors. It is love for people that drive people to give huge amount of money for charity. But the fact is the love from a fellow man can change any time. The true and perfect love comes from God. Love does really exist.God is the source of love and only from Him can one receive love that never fails. Love that does not change because you wronged Him. His love for us stand unbeaten. For it is out of love that God sent His only Son,Jesus, to die for our salvation. Love really does exist, but the true and perfect love can be found with God. You can try it and see.
screamulike1231

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:51:25 AM

Yes Love exist. I believe that love is on us all humans because we are all capable of heart and mind that is making us feel and understand the word love. love is not just a word but it is also how humans interpret that we are on to other humans.
sandu123

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 10:26:47 AM

Yes..love is differnt feeling exist in any persons heart.i think even animals feel love.mother's love is the greatest.do u see mother cat trying to protect its babies.?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: