Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:37:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
btceic

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 02:56:58 PM

I got a refund from Paypal yesterday!!
I just emailed them explaining the situation and put in a load of screenshots from this thread, of some of their broken promises!

I might still have the email address of someone in the complaints department if any wants it to send a direct email??

Congrats,
Please share with the rest of the class.

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:17:15 PM

I got a refund from Paypal yesterday!!
I just emailed them explaining the situation and put in a load of screenshots from this thread, of some of their broken promises!

I might still have the email address of someone in the complaints department if any wants it to send a direct email??

Congrats,
Please share with the rest of the class.

Def congratz man.  Happy to see still a chance.  Hope to see more get some good luck.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 05:21:17 PM

In honor of Bargraphics, I think we should do a montage of past posts to reflect on his contribution to this thread. It's been a great run fighting those that spread misinformation. And I don't even accept badges.

There is someone going to the Terrahash office that is willing to do a report with pictures, etc...

Terrahash has posted and agreed to this visit.

Delivery Dates have been given.

Board Development is being done from BkkCoins and Terrahash themselves, it really doesn't matter who makes it work first as once it is working it can be mass produced easily. (I'm sure some of you kids still won't accept this answer)

The Klondike 64 is 4 16 boards put together.

You paid a damn good price (Very cheap considering) for a company to do all the work for you so you don't have to get your little hands dirty. They can't shell out all of the extra expenses to hire PR people, to hire additional people to just answer the phones/respond by emails, especially when the only people writing to them are children that can't even be bothered to search the forum.

Just give them time, regardless of their own timelines, yes everyone agrees it is shitty for a company to make a promise and then be late on said promise (Note I didn't say break). But understand that them posting a video up won't get your boards any quicker.

THE ONLY TIMELINE THAT MATTERS IS THE TWO WEEK TIMELINE FROM WHEN THEY RECEIVE THE CHIPS TO DELIVERY.

Anyone arguing with the above statement is extremely dumb or does not have an order and just wants to cause issues.

Carry-on FUD slingers, Carry-on Megamouth/Bitcoin Scammer, Carry-on and Keep Calm.

Sadly paypal will always return in the buyers favor on "Item not received" cases. While it might take 1-2 weeks to get it done, it will be done.

I say sadly because you clowns that want refunds without it going past their estimated delivery date are toxic to small businesses, however keeping you here bitching about every little detail is probably worse.

Stop being needy whiny children.

I come to this thread to see if Terrahash responds but all I get is crying, bitching, and moaning.

Since they actually send out emails with their updates I should probably leave this thread as there's nothing here of importance (Even though it does give me some joy to rub real life in your face a little)
Anyone that says Terrahash customer service is shitty needs to wake up.

You are obviously living in a dreamland.

If you placed an "PRE"order for an undeveloped product of ANY kind with a delivery date, then you should expect maybe around 1 or so updates per week until they finally have all the parts delivered.

If you pre-ordered and can't take a week of silence before getting a preorder, that just means you should stick with a savings account and try to earn some measly interest on your money because mining isn't for you.

It seems like there a two different kinds of people in here.

People that understand businesses, refunds,  and the hours they operate. (These people don't have any issues with Terrahash)

People that don't understand any of the above and try calling non-work hour, sending tickets in with incorrect information, trying to use Terrahash as a hedge for their coins, etc... (These are the vocal idiots in this thread that are having issues)

Flame me all you want, the facts are in your posts.

90% of the people having issues are morons, I apologize to the 10% that are just having bad luck and I would simply keep on trying to resolve it with Terrahash as everytime I've talked with them they have been more than helpful.

I'm just going to call you stupid and maybe a little disgruntled that you went through all the hassle of getting a refund that will likely get to you the same time we get our miners.

Either way, without doing much work I'll try to address your "Concerns"

1.) He showed up right as Amir has an appointment and was already told that he could come back and finish the "meeting" when there was more time available. (Can't just let someone wonder about your office while no one is there)

2.) Terrahash probably has many contacts and refers to everyone that is helping with their production as "we". That being said I don't need to meet every employee if I'm meeting with the CEO (Jesus Christ the questions get worse)

3.) Did you not read his post at all?
He also said that he would allow me to take pictures of their bulk chip invoices when I returned.

4.) Who cares what the reason is, it is his right and honestly who cares what the tile in their office bathroom looks like. We saw boards, they have stated they will let us see all the stuff the really matters. Why do you persist on being a complete tool and requesting to see things that have no value in the production of what we ordered?

Hopefully I saved knightlife some time and gave everyone else a quick laugh at your expense.....

Bragraphics has deleted all of his fail cheerleader posts, both from here and the ActiveScamming threads.  What a little wimp!   Cheesy

LOL BG, did the mean internet bullies hurt your fee-weens?

I should have made a nice archive of his ActiveScamming shill pumping for posterity.

Oh look, it's Google Cache...   Tongue

Don't worry Bargraphics, Google will always remember the time you and VolcanicErputer had to split the sticky biscuit after your ActiveScamming groupwank!   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:30:40 PM

Oh look, he actually did go back and delete them, but I have them logged now. What a pansy, needs to hide how wrong he was. Man up Bar.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 05:33:53 PM

Oh look, he actually did go back and delete them, but I have them logged now. What a pansy, needs to hide how wrong he was. Man up Bar.

I was just going to post this, he had over 1000 posts as of yesterday! I guess his lawyer told him to delete all of those cheerleading posts!

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:35:25 PM

LOL at delete.  Call us all trolls for months and then go back and delete posts.  Also don't make everyone think breaking down walls of Inc. will be easy in lawsuit.  Does not matter if closed properly or not they have been taking salaries away whole time.  Lots of money will never be seen again most likely.  

Also does anyone really believe they will give 50 percent back even?  Sad thing is chances are Amir is still getting salary as we speak.

And where are you Knight!!!! We need you to verify things for us!!!  Roll Eyes
notlist3d
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:40:10 PM

I was just going to post this, he had over 1000 posts as of yesterday! I guess his lawyer told him to delete all of those cheerleading posts!

He still never answered if hes paying by the hour to lawyer... or if lawyer takes out of end.

Also i cant imagine any lawyer not telling you to not post on this board and let him look at it before any case.
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:42:35 PM

I already archived them all and will post them to pastebin shortly.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:46:46 PM

By the way, I loved that montage, I think his last post was to me too lol..... about his wallet is to large and his thoughts to pure or some horse shit...lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
btceic

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 05:50:21 PM

Thanks!

edit: I think he deserves a scam accusation thread all his own!

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:51:08 PM

Now we just need to hear fom knightlife999 on all this,,,he seemed to be clinging on to hope almost as much as bar was,,, I know he had a small fortune tied up with TH,,,,,would luv to hear his take on things,,,but KL wasn't as obnoxious as bar was,,,he seemed pretty cool, but was also  in denial.

MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 05:55:31 PM

Thanks!
Ya I think when confronted with all his quotes all in one place, it must have become too much to bare for him....lol just won't be the same now will it....well this thread is doomed anyways, but it certainly has been an exciting ride huh! Smiley

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:30:42 PM

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Epic LuLz Sauce!

Did you get his ActiveScamming posts also?

He deleted his shilling for them as well.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=252531.msg3192937;topicseen#msg3192937

TIL you can delete posts on locked threads!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:38:15 PM

It gets better.. PM:

Thanks for the "Corrupt Cheerleader Eliminator" badge! Much appreciated, my friend. You didn't think deleting your posts would make them disappear, did you?

What do you mean?

I bought this account today.

Roll Eyes

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:40:57 PM

It gets better.. PM:

Thanks for the "Corrupt Cheerleader Eliminator" badge! Much appreciated, my friend. You didn't think deleting your posts would make them disappear, did you?

What do you mean?

I bought this account today.

Roll Eyes

Anyway we can confirm the account was sold?

Summoning Dannyjr89 or whatever his name is....

atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:47:26 PM

I doubt it was sold, he's just changing personalities. It's obvious the disorders were very widespread.

btceic

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 06:49:07 PM

This thread has become epic.

LostDutchman

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:08:59 PM

I notice the website is still fully active:

https://terrahash.com/

Corporations For Crypto
Protect Your Assets and Reduce Your Tax Liability With A Kansas Corporation!
We Demand Justice From BFL
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 07:26:20 PM

This thread has become epic.
Hello

Why did you delete all of your posts on the terrahash thread?

Because his lawyer told him he's probably going to jail for helping scam people by acting as a shill for unregulated and fraudulent rip-offs (LABscam and ActiveScamming).

This is ever better than the time Bargraphics and VolcanicErupter had to eat the biscuit after their ActiveScamming groupwank came to a sticky end.   Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
atomicchaos

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 07:36:05 PM

This is ever better than the time Bargraphics and VolcanicErupter had to eat the biscuit after their ActiveScamming groupwank came to a sticky end.   Grin

Yep, it's always nice to see a shill get put in his place. I didn't archive the other thread unfortunately, but for anyone interested, you can easily get the archive at google cache, until it updates again, which will be in less than a week. So I archived all this thread's pages.

A sample for you is:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1700   - Page 86
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1720   - Page 87
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1740   - Page 88
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?output=search&q=cache:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.1760   - Page 89

... And so on. As you see, you simply increment the last number by 20 (under 100, it was 10 for some). I made PDF's of all pages with a quick script I created.

Whether TH or Bar deletes, we still have them. Unfortunately, since I wanted the full version, and not just text, they are rather large for he entire thread using a PDF.

Pages: « 1 ... 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 [227] 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: