Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 04:54:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Off-Topic  (Read 384374 times)
tolip_wen

Activity: 386
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:00:54 AM

Relax, take a deep breath and chill.

You being right just screwed over tons of people, I'm sure you enjoy it.

Now please stop trolling this thread, some of us are trying to get work done.

It has been suggested, and many agree, that you being WRONG had more to do with it.

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
Shimple

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:29:36 AM

It has been suggested, and many agree, that you being WRONG had more to do with it.

Dude honestly. What is wrong with the society today? Atomic and btc back off and you get 10 more that keep talking shit. Just stop talking irrelevant stuff in this thread. If you got nothing nice to say or help dont say anything at all. Your mom should have taught you that a long time ago  Roll Eyes  Grin
atomicchaos

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 07:11:53 AM

Shimple,

I get that you lost money, and you think somehow the idiotic banter in this thread somehow impacts your odds of a refund, but the bottom line is you probably won't see a thing, unless you pursue action on your own.

Nobody "backed off" of Bar, there is just nothing more that I need to say on the matter. He's been wrong since the start, made a fool of himself, and people see it for what it is. Some side with him, others side with the many that questioned TH since June, only to be insulted along the way by the very vocal cheerleader.  I just simply figured I'd throw some facts out to help those of you that lost money, since I always enjoy the thrill of the hunt, and I understand this personal beef is not something people that lost money want to read.

He mocked people that got refunds, claimed imaginary badges by defending TH when anyone questioned them, and then deleted all his pro-TH messages and other threads when he was constantly called out or mocked for his missteps. We all make mistakes, some more than others, but most of us can at least man up about them and admit it.

Again, you're siding with the person that helped string you along, and now you're holding on to him because you're desperate to get your money back. As stated, I hope he succeeds to balance out the karma he spoke of in one deleted message, that went on to state that those getting refunds were trying to kill TH and deserve bad karma.

I'm stirring up the rats nest again, but don't defend someone that didn't do you any good.

Quote from: Bargraphics
Fair points,

Let's say I believe somewhat in Karma, at least in that you can try to justify something as much as you want and as long as you want but only YOU truly know if regardless of legalities if what you did was morally and ethically correct.

I personally understand TH's position and every DIY's position out there and would rather give them a chance to make things right or give them a chance to get that refund from Yifi, provide a product, or do whatever they have to do before giving them a chargeback. This is correct morally and ethically based on the type of product I purchased from them at least for me. They only need 1-2 months maximum to get back to customers with what they were able to accomplish in this area, if there is no product, there is no partial refund and a product, there isn't a full refund, then yes action can be taken.

If you feel self justified to try and kill a company that literally came into this space trying to help miners by asking for a mass exodus of refunds then go ahead no one is stopping you. Just understand you have to live with that fact that you value greed over integrity.

There's really not much else to say, there's no argument to be had on this discussion. Obviously there's a simple difference in belief on this matter regardless of Law.

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:24:43 AM

Dude honestly. What is wrong with the society today? Atomic and btc back off and you get 10 more that keep talking shit. Just stop talking irrelevant stuff in this thread. If you got nothing nice to say or help dont say anything at all. Your mom should have taught you that a long time ago  Roll Eyes  Grin

Please forgive me Shimple, I forgot, you have sand in your vagina.

You ask
"What is wrong with the society today?"

Well, for one thing you have people like this that harp about honesty;

Hey, as the title says I am selling my TerraHash order. The order is all paid for and as you can view in the picture it is "processing".

Picture: http://gyazo.com/39c5c7b3f5e7fbffed2cdf4f7cab525b

I am selling it for only $2000 USD and you will have to pay the shipping (I will try hard to convince TerraHash to change the shipping address to yours so you can receive it faster). If I am not able to get the address changed (it is a possibility) I will be sending it the very same day I receive the order.

I am in desperate need for money at the moment, that is why I am selling it for a lot cheaper then I got it for.

I will not be offering a refund for any reason what so ever. If you purchase it, it is yours. Purchase is final.

I will however be accepting PayPal, Wire Transfer, or any other method you have in mind, and of course I will accept BTC (We will convert $2000 USD into Bitcoins at the time of the purchase).

I live in Canada so if you do decide to pay via PayPal, Wire Transfer, etc we will convert $2000 USD to CAD that way I can avoid loosing a lot at my local bank conversions.

Please contact me via a PM here.

Thanks a lot for reading, it is much appreciated,

Filip K. (Shimple)

Those who try to scam others to try to get back money they were scammed out of.

Too bad they mammy did not skool them better.

You knew you were scammed before you tried to scam others IMneverHO based on statements like this;

I see a few people are organizing groups to sue one of the companies out there. I believe it was Yusif or whatever his name is. Has anyone here taught about taking legal action against them? I might just get a lawyer to send them a letter or something. Maybe take it to the next step. The fact that hchc has SENT them chips for his board and STILL has not gotten it is ridicules. On top of that, the fact that they are absolutely IGNORING everyone here, even hchc who has sent HIS chips in? What the ef? Really TH?

Give us an update or a refund. Enough is enough. What you are running is not a business. This is bull sh*t.

Sincerely,

Very pissed off customer!

and this

Yes, but like you said. Scam is getting no money back. If they ever ship the product, which is going to be in months it will be worth $0. So technically its the same as getting scammed.

Had they had more communication, posting issues etc they would have been able to figure it out by now with the sample boards they had but they completely suck at communication.

Too smart by 1/2

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
Bargraphics

Activity: 518

Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do.

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:10:27 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2013, 02:25:41 PM by Bargraphics

eWarriors on this thread sicken me, not a single on of them would be able to stand up and say what they need to say in the physical world.

A "Real Man" would be able to talk with their enemy instead of hide behind a keyboard, they wouldn't feel the need to come on here to beg and plead about receiving some sort of self serving apology.

You clowns can hide behind your username, talk all of the shit you want, and guess what it doesn't mean anything other than you are a pathetic loser. You guys must not believe in yourselves very much because as soon as I mentioned an actual verbal conversation you decline and get defensive. You guys are not fooling anyone, if you want to be taken seriously then stop your eWarrior bullshit and actually talk to people that are involved.

That being said I'll give Atomic somewhat of what he wants:

gbx is right with what he said:

I was also one of the believers here too.  Up until about a week before Terrahash's announcement did I continue hope that they would deliver.

Just because I was a "Vocal Cheerleader" as you might say, nothing I ever said was incorrect at the time I said it and you know this to be true. Everyone can look back and know the outcome might be wrong in the end but during the process there might not have been anything wrong.

The customers that contacted me have about $125,000 worth of money on the line. I personally have $21,000 in addition to the $125,000. Not a single one of us wants to see Terrahash dissolve or go bankrupt but apparently you guys did and got your wish.
No one ever knew Terrahash was planning on doing this, we all knew and I've said this before that they were incompetent and were not going to be able to get us the Avalon Gen 1 which is fine because if they did hand those to us now it would probably make less money than the 50% Bullshit they plan to refund.
We can only go based on what Terrahash told us and if they had a plan to figure out how to get customers their money back in full, anyone that didn't have an easy way out like PayPal or Credit Cards had to put all their hope into this idea.
Now that everyone with PayPal and Credit Cards have done charge backs, Terrahash does not have the ability to continue doing business which means everyone that did a Wire or paid in BTC gets screwed over. So while the trolls were correct in the long run and that everyone should have got a refund, they also screwed over everyone that couldn't get a refund and had to try to stick it out.

So while you guys can keep begging and pleading for me to admit that I was wrong, which is extremely childish I might add, I won't because at the time I wasn't. You don't see me "Cheerleading" now do you? No, you see me taking the appropriate action to help out customers but again you guys are eWarriors and that doesn't matter, all that matters is that you can try to bully someone without having any skin in the game, hiding behind your monitor. Pathetic.

This being said,

No one else needs to get involved with these trolls via banter, it's useless as you can see.

My offer for any of you trolls to talk with me on skype is still open however I know once you do you won't be able to come back here and talk your constant shit anymore so I fully expect you guys to continue to decline it.
crumbs

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:21:58 PM

Now that everyone with PayPal and Credit Cards have done charge backs, Terrahash does not have the ability to continue doing business which means everyone that did a Wire or paid in BTC gets screwed over. So while you are correct and that everyone should have got a refund, you also screwed over everyone that couldn't get a refund and had to try to stick it out.

Let me get this straight -- you're blaming the chargeback folks for your losses?
They "screwed [you] over"?
Not Terrahash?
4Realz?
kkooks

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:25:15 PM

Bar... i'm confused about this 180 youre pulling here--
First you vouched that TH was 100% legit and got all the development work done-- as if you were intimately involved

Then you turn around and ask everyone to jump on board for the 50% refund
which is what TH offered up 1 month ago, then again just recently as they admitted to have not been ready to deliver by the 8/15 promised delivery date

These are all very incriminating behaviors...

Donate BTC: 1MLYhqB3kdeiAa291oPMWETMs6FPn8Bzzz
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:28:42 PM

Now that everyone with PayPal and Credit Cards have done charge backs, Terrahash does not have the ability to continue doing business which means everyone that did a Wire or paid in BTC gets screwed over. So while you are correct and that everyone should have got a refund, you also screwed over everyone that couldn't get a refund and had to try to stick it out.

Let me get this straight -- you're blaming the chargeback folks for your losses?
They "screwed [you] over"?
Not Terrahash?
4Realz?

Fixed it, it did look like that but no to clarify the blame doesn't go with those that got a refund I'm simply explaining action/reaction. I'm very happy for everyone that got out while they could.

Terrahash is to blame here 100% (incase you wanted me to spell it out)
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:31:51 PM

I see the Pied Piper of Terrahash is back........ I won't mention any names Smiley

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:35:55 PM

First you vouched that TH was 100% legit and got all the development work done-- as if you were intimately involved

LOL what? What does "intimately involved" mean? You mean I visited them once? Saw for myself that they weren't in their garage counting their pre-order money?
This is the type of tin-foil hat shit that isn't needed in the bitcoin world. Surprisingly there were a lot more people that physically visited them as well and I'm sure came to the same exact conclusion as me that they were legit at the time and trying very hard to finish their product, again hindsight. Those other individuals were not as vocal about their trip as I was personally excited to let people know that this company by all means seems legitimate at that time, are you guys asking if knowing what I know now I would come back and say the same thing? No that would be crazy, almost as crazy as saying I was "intimately involved"....

Then you turn around and ask everyone to jump on board for the 50% refund
which is what TH offered up 1 month ago, then again just recently as they admitted to have not been ready to deliver by the 8/15 promised delivery date

What? I don't think I have EVER said to "Jump on board for the 50% refund" this is pure conjecture. The only thing I did was try to gather data to help Terrahash come to a final decision in what they were going to do instead of stringing us along like they did until the 25th. Why the hell would I tell people to get 50% when I wouldn't be happy with 50%?

These are all very incriminating behaviors...
Again, this is laughable. I would absolutely love for you or anyone else to try and file charges against me. It won't happen, I'm not worried, and if you did you would be made a fool of in court. Your statements are full of falsehoods and are not appreciated.
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 02:39:52 PM

Look, there are a lot of people out some large amounts of cash here.  It would be best if we could keep the squabbling off this thread so we can work towards some type of resolution to this.  It's a bad deal, and some people seem personally offended by others in this thread.  But continuing on in this fashion isn't helping anyone.

I vote we start working towards some type of resolution.  Be it a group legal action (class action) or useful info (such as how to reverse PayPal after 45 days).

I agreed with this,

So you guys can keep you nonsense up, I'll be here giving out every bit of information I can about Terrahash and the lawsuit that I am able to for the benefit of the customers.

Note: Cloudhashing said they are also taking a legal stance against Terrahash in the CoinDesk article. Maybe they will also help provide any information that might be useful.
btceic

Activity: 392

♫ A wave came crashing like a fist to the jaw ♫

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 03:00:23 PM

Bar,
You never answered this...

Also please share with everyone why you choose to delete all of your previous posts regarding TerraHash.

What a fun filled day yesterday was! It was like pouring water on an ant hill (The Ants being the trolls in this thread and surprisingly other threads as well!)

Let me just say that while I fully expected for you guys to go nuts about me deleting my posts, you've outdone yourselves! What better way to drive you guys crazy than to send you into mass confusion/tinfoil-hat country.

Here are a few of the Gems I saw in other threads.

IS Bitcoinorama, Bargraphics??

IDK, but from what I recall, he was heavily invested into Terrahash. Don't know what method he used for paying but anything other than CC and he might be taking a big hit. Feel bad for him.
He was one of very few people on my ignore list, for acting like a dick. He has 11 jupiters on order, so I think he has plenty of cash to splash. The fact he deleted 1000's of posts suggests he is a crook covering his tracks. Happy for him to reply here and set me straight though.

and not to mention this one that really got you guys going.

It gets better.. PM:

Thanks for the "Corrupt Cheerleader Eliminator" badge! Much appreciated, my friend. You didn't think deleting your posts would make them disappear, did you?

What do you mean?

I bought this account today.

Roll Eyes

I think btceic made ~13 posts yesterday just about me.

There was mass panic in the KnC Thread about why 8 or so pages were missing for a good 3 hours.

I'd say operation troll the trolls was highly successful.

Oh and the best part of it is I have Atomic wasting a ton of his time trying to bring back the posts from the dead.

PS: I Voted Grapefruit on the poll of yours Eric, we actually should grab lunch or maybe jump on skype sometime. You literally live ~4 hours from me. It would be interesting to see how you act/are off the forums.

Are you stating that you intentionally led people astray regarding TerraHash's viability?

edit: words

♫ This situation, which side are you on? Are you getting out? Are you dropping bombs? Have you heard of diplomatic resolve? ♫ How To Run A Cheap Full Bitcoin Node For $19 A Year ♫ If I knew where it was, I would take you there. There’s much more than this. ♫ Track Your Bitcoins Value
gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:03:08 PM

Look, there are a lot of people out some large amounts of cash here.  It would be best if we could keep the squabbling off this thread so we can work towards some type of resolution to this.  It's a bad deal, and some people seem personally offended by others in this thread.  But continuing on in this fashion isn't helping anyone.

I vote we start working towards some type of resolution.  Be it a group legal action (class action) or useful info (such as how to reverse PayPal after 45 days).

I agreed with this,

So you guys can keep you nonsense up, I'll be here giving out every bit of information I can about Terrahash and the lawsuit that I am able to for the benefit of the customers.

Note: Cloudhashing said they are also taking a legal stance against Terrahash in the CoinDesk article. Maybe they will also help provide any information that might be useful.

I guess it's safe to assume that Terrahash never refunded Cloudhashing.
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:06:24 PM

I agreed with this,

You are probably correct, I'm looking for where they might have stated receiving full refund?

This is what I could find regarding this:

Just ordered additional 20,000 chips from Avalon. Orders that would not be covered by the first batch, would certainly be covered by these chips.

BitSyncom is going to get the chips produced in bulk from the foundry. We believe that all the orders will be shipped by Avalon in close proximity to each other. So, hopefully, the chips ordered today will be shipped at most a week or two after the ships we ordered on May 10 and 16. In that case, our batch 2 orders will start shipping at most 2 weeks after the batch 1.

This is clearly not what we discussed. Terrahash contact us ASAP.

GO HOME, SCAMMERS.

Terrahash opened for pre-orders despite promising not to take a cent up until they have units in stock. Their hand was forced because 10,000, of their 20,000 chip order (paid for) was for an order agreed by Cloud Hashing!

Cloud Hashing jump ship after KnC are proved more legitimate than assumed, and demand their $80,000 back from Terrahash. The order was $105,000 in value, but $80k was needed up front to secure the chips from Avalon that Terrahash went and did.

This left Terrahash $80k out of pocket despite securing premises to assemble and further parts etc. for Cloud Hashing's order.

This forced Terrahash to demand pre-orders, something they promised not to, but had to or face bankruptcy before starting forced upon them by Cloud Hashing.

The community saved Terrahash because Cloud Hashing has no integrity!

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-opens-asic-mining-preorders-loses-business/

Led to believe you would get the equipment before June? BS! Cloud Hashing was well aware the deal with Avalon could be delayed as BitSyncom sorted their shit out, as we all have known, but they were happy to jump on board until KnC started looking more legit, then Cooud Hashing dumped Terrahash high and dry whilst making a similar order for something with delivery in September...not June?!

Now, get this it appears Cloud Hashing want back in since Terrahash have had to order another 20k chips to satisfy demand; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=198489.msg2527527#msg2527527 presumably ahead of the pre-orderers that just saved Terrahash from going under!!

After this, no one should be doing any business with Cloud Hashing period, that's just common sense. Integrity is everything!

This is without the fact Cloud Hashing's business method to their own customers is at best unstusstainable, and at worst knowingly faudulent. With the latter overtly being the case!!

Terrahash customers, Cloud Hashing put you right in this pre-order mess and now they want back in to jump queue, be warned...

Terrahash don't you dare return that call, Cloud hashing almost unceremoniously, and purposely sank your business!

Well, Bitcoinorama figured it our quiet well. This is almost what happened. However we never promised them a June delivery. We always said late July, and that too depending upon the delivery of the chips. Nowhere in our communication with them is there a mention of a June delivery. We are viewing their allegations in the Coindesk article as Libel/Slander, and are contemplating legal action against them on the basis of that article.

About the refund to them, we have plenty of funds to process the refund, but they are currently tied up in our PayPal account. When we last talked to Emmanuel, he demanded that we pay him back from our BTC balance, and we told him that we wanted to use it to order more chips to ensure we have enough for the orders that we have received. That is exactly what he meant when he said "This is clearly not what we discussed." We will definitely refund CloudHashing, but its not a priority right now. We will do that once PayPal releases the hold on our funds. In the meanwhile, we will continue using our BTC and Bank Balance for our regular business.

From the Article
In the meantime, the firm has lost its biggest customer to date. Emmanuel Abiodun, founder of UK-based cloud mining company Cloudhashing, has cancelled his order with the company.

Abiodun originally ordered $105,000 of equipment from TerraHash, sending $79,109.13 up front on 14th of May (for which he complains he didn’t get a receipt). This was an upfront payment, with the remainder stored in a company savings account to ringfence it. However, on June 4, he issued a formal request for a refund.
atomicchaos

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:16:44 PM

As suspected, you are a complete moron.

I came here to make money not to hold your hand while you decide if the money grandma loaned you can make you rich if you buy a bitcoin machine.
No one knew Terrahash prior to this thread besides Cloudhashing.
I didn't "Call in" my order, I'm actually not even sure how you came this conclusion since I stated that I simply checked out with a wire transfer which completes the order without going through the time consuming paypal issues. Landing me the First Order. (Again Logic, something you are not used to)
Anything I "Attacked" anyone on wasn't a minor issue and more than likely just like your post above they were simply making up scenarios to suit their view.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around how selling a Terrahash order has anything to do with me not liking them as a company? Again I'm here to make money however I see fit, but I won't jeopardize a start-up company that has done everything correct by asking for a refund when they order parts as needed for your order. It's people like you with zero disregard for logic, others, and ethics that puts me in "attack" mode.

Just to put your mind at rest, even if I get this unit in a month. It will still be profitable for me over time since I have near free electricity.

While the small change that you deposit in your bank doesn't give you any recourse against scams, when you deal with large amount of money on a daily basis bank actually do offer protection on these purchases. Not only that but again I personally went out there to meet with them. If I truly wanted to get a refund from this company it wouldn't be too hard, but that's not how I conduct business unlike you.

I have zero respect for you, don't bother replying to my posts as you are ignored now.

You are right, I don't spend money I can't afford to lose.

And if my calculations don't see a positive ROI, maybe someone elses does and they would be happy to be first in line.

Please worry about yourself more than me though, from the tone of your posts you'll be hurting for a while.

Of course he also stated that he lost more in Vegas.

Roll Eyes

BTC:113mFe2e3oRkZQ5GeqKhoHbGtVw16unnw2
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 03:37:46 PM

Information Gathered so far about Terrahash:

Their Registered Agent:
CORPNET, INCORPORATED
340 N. Westlake Blvd. Ste. 210
Westlake Village, CA 91362

Office Address:
1800 Wyatt Drive, Suite 15
Santa Clara, CA 95054

Known Residential Addresses:
366 S MARY AVE
SUNNYVALE CA 94086

853 AMES AV
PALO ALTO CA 94303

--------------------------------------

PROPERTY ADDRESS    366 S Mary Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
OWNER NAME    Rhyu JungWon,  Rhyu Jermsoon
OWNER MAILING ADDRESS    853 Ames Ave
Palo Alto, CA 94303

JERMSOON RHYU (60 years old)    (408) 738-8494

Jungwon W Rhyu
http://www.linkedin.com/in/jungwon

RELATIVES:
Cara Rhyu
Jermsoon Rhyu
Christine Rhyu
Diane Rhyu
Aejie Rhyu
Jeimsoon Rhyu

Address 1:
366 S Mary AVE
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
(650) 813-0332

Address 2:
853 Ames AVE
Sunnyvale, CA 94086

Address 3:
853 Ames AVE
Palo Alto, CA 94303
(650) 493-7160

Previous Locations:
Sunnyvale, CA
Palo Alto, CA
Los Altos, CA
Mountain View, CA

-----------------------------------------
Not Confirmed

Court Schedules
http://dockets.justia.com/search?query=Amir+Khan&state=california

Portston, Inc. v. Amir Khan, et al Has Decisions
Filed: July 8, 2009 as 3:2009cv03086
Plaintiff: Portston, Inc.
Defendants: Amir Khan and Naytab, Solutions, Inc.

Sou Kousonsanong
Amir A Khan Sr
87 Burnham Pl
Fremont, CA

------------------------------------------

CloudHashing

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-opens-asic-mining-preorders-loses-business/
In the meantime, the firm has lost its biggest customer to date. Emmanuel Abiodun, founder of UK-based cloud mining company Cloudhashing, has cancelled his order with the company.
Abiodun originally ordered $105,000 of equipment from TerraHash, sending $79,109.13 up front on 14th of May (for which he complains he didn’t get a receipt). This was an upfront payment, with the remainder stored in a company savings account to ringfence it. However, on June 4, he issued a formal request for a refund.

http://www.coindesk.com/terrahash-shuts-down-bitcoin-miners-upset-with-refund/
The closure leaves many out of pocket, and angry at the company. “It’s a big mess,” said Emmanuel Abiodun, founder of UK-based hosted mining firm CloudHashing, who had placed orders with the firm. He has now started legal proceedings against individuals associated with the company, he told CoinDesk.
fire5

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:41:14 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2013, 12:21:24 AM by fire5

Send the refunds .

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 09:54:02 PM

I agreed with this,

ya apparently they scalped cloudhashing as well....... we all thought they did the preorder to pay them off way back then,,,,,,hmmm?

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
gbx

Activity: 226

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:07:16 PM

I agreed with this,

ya apparently they scalped cloudhashing as well....... we all thought they did the preorder to pay them off way back then,,,,,,hmmm?

Yes.  I assumed that TerraHash was going to pay CloudHashing back with our preorder money.  They took the "slo-pay" approach because of some account freezes (PayPal specifically, I believe).

This thing could escalate quickly.  TerraHash has had a history of being quiet.  With TH on one end of the spectrum and BFL Josh on the other end of the spectrum.  But they should really get to repaying some customers with the funds they do have.  I'm sure PayPal collections is a bitch too, but come on.  Don't just leave everyone you've touched in this train wreck holding the bag.
Bargraphics

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:50:30 PM

I agreed with this,

Yes.  I assumed that TerraHash was going to pay CloudHashing back with our preorder money.  They took the "slo-pay" approach because of some account freezes (PayPal specifically, I believe).

This thing could escalate quickly.  TerraHash has had a history of being quiet.  With TH on one end of the spectrum and BFL Josh on the other end of the spectrum.  But they should really get to repaying some customers with the funds they do have.  I'm sure PayPal collections is a bitch too, but come on.  Don't just leave everyone you've touched in this train wreck holding the bag.

I have a PM out to the "Cloudhasher" name on the forum in an effort to combine knowledge on Terrahash.

I suggest anyone that might know them a little better to reach out, I'm sure they have much more information about Amir/Justin than we do considering the large deals they had with them.
Pages: « 1 ... 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 [234] 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 »
  Print  

Jump to: