Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If you have a lot of bitcoin, should you spend it or save it?  (Read 33312 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:50:58 PM

Even if I have lot of bitcoins I will not spend them now and will save them for future and will spend them only when price goes higher to get more profits from it as price is good now but I am expecting much higher price from bitcoins which is possible in future.
Yes you are right that you will not spend it if you have a lot of bitcoin and save or hold that is good because in coming future its price will be goes to high, and if you kept for future wow! The bitcoin value will be more increase and your money will goes to moon .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:53:50 PM

When I will have a lot of Bitcoin then I will start thinking about spending or saving right now I haven't thought anything about it.
bkbirge

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 07:55:02 PM

I recommend dumping your bitcoins and investing in chocolate coins. It's the only sensible strategy for long term girth.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 04:42:35 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
Save it simple as that, but even 2.1BTC is not really a lot for most people here, I am not a whale or anything but even I have more than that in my wallet so it is not like you are going to get a lot of earnings with such a low amount of bitcoin.
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

Let's say I have 2.1 BTC And I don't spend it. Will it go up a few cents if I save it? Cause in my wallet I have up to about 50 cents worth of bitcoin. I started up with 13 cents 7 months ago. Now all of sudden I have bitcoins worth 50 cents. What do you call this? I only made that one 13 cent deposit. Nothing else!
I think Bitcoin is that thing which has no limit of the price , so instead to use all of them or hold all of them is not a good idea .
Here if I will be at your place then I am surely will use it in two ways .
In the first I will invest this amount of Bitcoin in another coin that is much powerful and better like eth or dash .
And I will leave small amount of Bitcoin for and hold j. my wallet of Bitcoin .
After this I will wait until I will turn my investment into double and then will sell small amount of the Bitcoin according to my need and rest of them will hold and do trading forever .
I am thinking to do like this because I know that at single use or single investment may be turned into loss or blaim ourselves that why I sold them at low price Wink
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 05:04:40 AM

If I have a lot of bitcoin I would just cash out the amount of money that I need,
And just save the remaining for my future expenses and maybe I would try to put some in trading to gain some profit.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 06:43:13 AM

I recommend dumping your bitcoins and investing in chocolate coins. It's the only sensible strategy for long term girth.
That might be a good solution to losing all the money that he has within his Bitcoin account. If he wanted to spend his Bitcoin on something then I would suggest purchasing some Chocolate coins as well.

People that don’t have any Bitcoin should at least try to have Bitcoin leftover before spending all of what they have.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
richminded

Activity: 798
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:37:39 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin i will spend the half of it and save the other half, spending bitcoin today will be ok but saving bitcoin will be better in the future. i will just take my capital and some profit with bitcoin and after that i will trade it harder to multiply my btc and for me to secure my future thru bitcoin.
ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin i will spend the half of it and save the other half, spending bitcoin today will be ok but saving bitcoin will be better in the future. i will just take my capital and some profit with bitcoin and after that i will trade it harder to multiply my btc and for me to secure my future thru bitcoin.

That would be the best thing to do for me since we doesn't know on what would happen so I would rather spend my half of my bitcoins if theirs an emergency situation or upon investing so that i can accumulate for myself more volumes of BTC. And savings maybe A little half part of it but im not a saver person so maybe I would stock some if I want to after something in future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
uchiha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:03:56 AM

I prefer to save bitcoi instead of using it for shopping. If I use the bitcoin I have to shop for something. Maybe the bitcoin I have will run out. And I have to collect bitcoin again to get it. But if I save it and use to invest like mining, trading and others. Maybe i will benefit from it. So I can use to buy something
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 11:28:14 AM

It might be better if your spending allocation is shared for investment as well. Of course it will generate a good income for you. A combination of saving, investment, work. It will produce good results. Even wealth for you
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

Lot of bitcoin means lots of money so even if I spend some of them then it won't make any difference to me so if I have lots of bitcoins then I will spend them whenever I need and rest I will save for the future and spend when price goes higher.
Yes and a lot of money means a lot of things to do and I will do the same will cover a lot of activities with it. I will spend some of it by buying a luxury car and wrists watch for me. My dream car is Lamborghini and favorite watch is Rolex. I will surely buy them and will invest some of it so that I can fuel my car and leave the remaining as my saving.
latexkrypton

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:13:34 PM

Isn't that easy? Save it, of course. It's not like your financial status depends on bitcoins, not yet.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:24:03 PM

So everyone prefers to have a solid future with bitcoin and i would do the same if i am holding bitcoin,i have already sold my coins and waiting for a price drop ,just confused on the market situation as i am not sure which direction the market will take us from the present situation.
Kronos21

Activity: 434
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:31:30 PM

If you have a lot of bitcoins then I recommend that you buy something valuable. Once you earned them you will earn yourself some more. Why would you be nervous? Later you can spend all your money on psychiatric treatment.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:43:58 PM

I will just save it for long term and i will not spend it because it is not a good idea for me to just spend bitcoins to useless things while i can just hold it and let the value of it grow into a bigger amount that i can enjoy on the bigger things after a few years. I won't settle for small happiness because i want extra ordinary happiness like spending my bitcoins to buy a new sports car.
Good decision. By the passage of time it is enlarging the value of bitcoin.
In which it is giving you opportunity to invest more income that the value of your investment become more double than you invested. So keep wait for a precious time when it would reach to high tendency then withdraw some of them for your future.
blakegrr

Activity: 114
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 09:45:56 PM

That means that your 13cent on your wallet have been goes up the value. I mean the value of 13cents of bitcoin 7months ago was 50cents right now. It is good that it almost quadruple the value of your bitcoin on your wallet but yet it is too small investment from you.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 08:08:20 AM

That means that your 13cent on your wallet have been goes up the value. I mean the value of 13cents of bitcoin 7months ago was 50cents right now. It is good that it almost quadruple the value of your bitcoin on your wallet but yet it is too small investment from you.
You can't go anywhere with just 13 cents and if i were i will make an investment for at least $500 and i will hold it for long term and expect a quadruple times of my investment because bitcoin never fails me to surprise so i think the price can easily reach a higher price very soon if the things will be just good and not goes wrong or else we will see a huge dump for bitcoin.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 08:42:14 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin, of course i will invest some for my future and my family, and some i will use for trading. And to spend bitcoin seems to need a wiser consideration because for me bitcoin is a valuable asset to me, and if not in urgency i certainly will not spend it.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 10:01:08 AM

If i have a lot of bitcoin, of course i will invest some for my future and my family, and some i will use for trading. And to spend bitcoin seems to need a wiser consideration because for me bitcoin is a valuable asset to me, and if not in urgency i certainly will not spend it.
I guess the you have the whole concept of it wrong these days investing and trading can now be used interchangeably in cryptocurrency world which means it is only one thing. Because Investing actually means that you hold it for a year or more which you will barely see in this market. Now if you really have a lot of Bitcoin it all goes down to personal preference in which a person decides if he/she would spend or save Bitcoin.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 66 »
  Print  

Jump to: