Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:34:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 12:26:26 AM

hackers still hacker. and  one of my friends wallet (clins. ph) was being hacked. and stole his money. using email  the hacker hacked it. lets all be careful because theres a lot of good hacker. and anytime were one of their target.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:07:14 AM

I think it could be our bitcoin wallet in the hack, because the world's technological advances make no one is impossible, because the bank ever happened hacker what else bitcoin wallet  Grin

Katariah

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:07:54 AM

I think highly of hackers due to the fact that they can rob bank accounts and more. In my opinion I think that no account is safe from hackers so I can speculate that bitcoin wallet can be hacked by hackers. Nothing is safe from hackers once they are into you hackers won't stop until they achieve their goal unless you're security is that hard to hack maybe extra layers can protect your account from hackers but hackers are pro they won't stop until your account is a goner. My advice don't store a large amount of money in your account so that hackers won't eye on it Wink.
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:13:50 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
Yes they could, hackers can also manipulate the amount of bitcoins and earnings that they have, or they could hack the bitcoin wallet of a person and withdraw its earnings and savings for them self. however, we don't know if they can review and detect if there are any different actions and doings about their wallets Grin Grin
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:35:05 AM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
Yes they could, hackers can also manipulate the amount of bitcoins and earnings that they have, or they could hack the bitcoin wallet of a person and withdraw its earnings and savings for them self. however, we don't know if they can review and detect if there are any different actions and doings about their wallets Grin Grin
of course, if they have your private key or log in information on your wallet they could easily access your wallet and get all your funds. so dont give it to anyone or dont sign up to any phising sites that has been sent by the other people that you did not know

tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:48:33 AM

If you are a Bitcoin user you must be sensitive about saving and backing up your wallets. Bitcoin like other currencies doesn't print in mint. It only produces in the digital environment and it has been saving in digital wallets. Bitcoin wallets have a high security. And there have laptop wallets, mobile Bitcoin wallets, online wallets, BTC equipment wallets and many many other wallets.
If you want to increase security there have many ways. Put password to your wallet, make back up, keep your accumulation offline. I can advise this ways.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:38:41 PM

I think it can be happen Cheesy. But it'll be more difficult if you use a two-authentication wallet that mean if they wanna send bitcoin in your wallet they have to know the code on your mobile Cheesy. But when you use some two-authentication you will have to pay much more fee when you made a transaction that why a lot of people just use a wallet with normal sercure. Beside, you can try cold wallet, nobody can touch your Bitcoin if you don't connect the wallet with your computer but It's a little bit expensive, about 89 Euro for one piece.
From day one, my favorite wallet has been Bitcoin.info, Xapo and Coinbase; but I stopped using coinbase due to the difficulty I do have with login whenever I change my device /system. The three wallets are safe,  and are equipped with 2 factor authentication. Coinbase seems to be a lot safe because you can’t  login without confirming it through your email inbox. Bitcoin.info and xapo had the same level of security I think.

wearepoor

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:55:18 PM

Yes it possible to hack the wallets and we have seen many examples in the past wherein peoples coins has been stolen. Its advisable to use more security to your wallets and only trusted wallets should be used for storing the coins.
Rifat403

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:52:15 PM

Yes bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers. But dont worry you secure more your wallet. Secure properly to your wallet.
ashfer

Activity: 353

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 08:31:47 PM

there are chance for bitcoin wallets to be hacked by hackers so its always better to maintain an offline wallet or a paper based wallet so that it doesn't get hacked

taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:26:50 AM

there are chance for bitcoin wallets to be hacked by hackers so its always better to maintain an offline wallet or a paper based wallet so that it doesn't get hacked

The idea of moving the coins between wallets and offline wallets is good but if you plan on trading with your coins, you really don't want to go moving back and forth between between wallet software and the exchanges because there's going to be a fee every time you move that money.
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 04:27:30 AM

I think it can be happen Cheesy. But it'll be more difficult if you use a two-authentication wallet that mean if they wanna send bitcoin in your wallet they have to know the code on your mobile Cheesy. But when you use some two-authentication you will have to pay much more fee when you made a transaction that why a lot of people just use a wallet with normal sercure. Beside, you can try cold wallet, nobody can touch your Bitcoin if you don't connect the wallet with your computer but It's a little bit expensive, about 89 Euro for one piece.
From day one, my favorite wallet has been Bitcoin.info, Xapo and Coinbase; but I stopped using coinbase due to the difficulty I do have with login whenever I change my device /system. The three wallets are safe,  and are equipped with 2 factor authentication. Coinbase seems to be a lot safe because you can’t  login without confirming it through your email inbox. Bitcoin.info and xapo had the same level of security I think.

For both software wallets and exchange websites & or wallet websites, you will learn that there is a very small group of trusted sites and sources. A brand new coin that just came out is only going to have one source for the wallet probably and you should probably wait on a couple people that have been around longer to pick that up and take a look at the source code, but as far as Bitcoin itself there are about three or four software wallets that are very trusted and a couple of web sites that are also trusted.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 08:07:25 AM

I was thinking that no hacker can hack Bitcoin wallets
Really? How do you say so? Anyway bitcoin is possible to be hack since there were lots of expert hackers around here and trying their best to get people's money which is so freaking bad.
btcarrier86

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:05:32 AM

There are many skilled hackers out there, who can do this.
jakezyrus

Activity: 714

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:10:51 AM

yes, they could hack it because its online and its possible or prone to hacker attacks i think that one one the safest  way is to move your coins on a hardware wallets like trezor or in a offline computer ( i.e cold storage) to secure your funds and  and avoid those unecessary attacks and the risk of your coins being stolen.  although i think its ok and its not a big deal  to move your coins on a much safer place if your balance is not big enough and you dont horde much bitcoins in your wallet.  but overall its better to be safe than sorry.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:22:48 AM

you have to make your wallet password very complicated so hackers are not easy to break it.
if you are still in doubt, you can also save it in offline wallet so internet hacker network is not connected to your computer.

franklin9

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 09:59:17 AM

Your PC/Device can be hacked if you don't have a good AV AND have good common sense, avoiding suspicious files and always maintaining some degree of awareness. Of course, The best method to avoid this is having a PC just to store your "cold storage" or a paper wallet generated offline.
The wallet itself might not be hacked, however your ".dat" files containing bitcoins can be stolen easily if you are hacked, and passwords can be key-logged.
Ljanesanti

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 10:27:25 AM

In a world that we are now, especially that everyone is connected much more before. YES a big chance and possibility that it would happen. As I always says people are getting better and better in technology and so does the fraudsters creating and evolving ways to outmind us. Twice better as we are.

balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
September 02, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Well, it is 100% possible, but only if you don’t secure your account and do not take into account to check it on a daily basis. But if you do, well it will turn into 0% because bitcoin is programmed to be secured and safe from any of potential hackers. This digital product is one of the most trusted and secured than any of the others.

ClvrGmr

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2017, 04:36:49 PM

you have to make your wallet password very complicated so hackers are not easy to break it.
if you are still in doubt, you can also save it in offline wallet so internet hacker network is not connected to your computer.

Security doesn't necessarily always mean about passwords. Passwords that are long and have various symbols like letters and numbers, capitalized or not cm be decoded now by a program so it loses the sense of creating a complex password for better security. The best way to secure your bitcoin is to store it on offline wallets and not just one wallet. Make it several so that if 1 wallet is hacked you won'tbe losing everything that you have Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: