Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:43:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
Heyyyrenz

Activity: 308
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:33:07 PM

Yes, it's possible for the hackers to hack your bitcoin wallet. If your bitcoin is stored in your to a online wallet there's a chance that the system of the wallet may hack and therefore they will get all the private keys and there's a big chance that your bitcoin will get hacked or be stolen. So in order to be safe you should choose e wallet that's very secure you can use google as your reference and look what are the different wallet you can use.

you can also try the paper wallet where your private key is stored in a piece of paper and you're the only one who has an access in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Leo D

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:35:20 PM

wallet can be hacked but it is depend on your security so try to download offline one and save your private key
Prettyme

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:39:00 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
I think yes it has the possibility that hackers hacked our bitcoin wallet because hackers now is very intelligent they know how to hacked the wallet in a nice way. But i think the developers of bitcoin wallet is more intelligent than the hackers so we dont need to worry because i believe where in the safe people.

Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:07:13 PM

There is no safe in the internet, that is what the old people says in the internet (i'm pointing about the people who used bitcoin for a long time already) so it means that you can't trust the internet 100% because anything can happen since everything in the internet has its weak side so if you want to make sure that your bitcoin is safe then you must invest in security and do more research for effective storing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 01:14:54 PM

Well you have to distinguish.. Wallet Software definitely can be "hacked".
But the Wallet (List of Private Keys) can not be hacked.
The Bitcoin System itself is secured against Attacks.
The Problem is the big variety of attacks between corresponding Interfaces (e.g. Communication with Server / Software used to manage Private Keys)

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:15:34 PM

Yes it can be hacked for an example if you download a file on the internet it can include a virus that can steal your wallet. The virus then steals your code on your local device, but if you have your wallet online it maybe difficult for hackers to brake in. Thats why i use most of my wallets online, so you don't have to worry about your files being lost.

sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:15:42 PM

Dunno, we do not know to what extent the ability of a hacker, but maybe it can. I once watched a hacker movie telling me that there is no secure system if it is on the internet, so maybe it can.

Yes it is, and probably your account will be hack if you dont have sufficient safety measure that will lead to your be exposed to the hackers which we dont want to happened, some people says that multi signature wallets is kinda safer than the ordinary wallet which gives you 3 numbers codes am I right? Instead of having 1. We should be all careful here since it involves a huge amount of profits that hackers really chase.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

Yes it can be hacked for an example if you download a file on the internet it can include a virus that can steal your wallet. The virus then steals your code on your local device, but if you have your wallet online it maybe difficult for hackers to brake in. Thats why i use most of my wallets online, so you don't have to worry about your files being lost.

Even so, with a lot of viruses on your computer, I don't think that bitcoin wallets will be hacked except obviously when the wallets are in the exchangers which won't give you any rights on making you hold your own bitcoin wallet's private key. I think if you really want to treasure and keep your bitcoins safe, better keep it on bitcoin wallets where you hold the private keys and the master seeds, they are really important.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:21:45 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?
I think it is possible to them to hack an account if they are professional hacker even you have secured your bitcoin wallet. All you need to do is just be careful don't trust anyone especially if you don't know the person.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:09 AM

i think   no. because   bitcoin wallet have strong security ..you always safe your private   key and don,t share any one . and you can always  use extra computer and mobile.
Hackers are always trying to do anything to steal valuables. their job is looking for security flaws and that is the work of hackers. The current case that often happens is fishing, it is equally dangerous because hackers can take all our bitcoin by using privatekey. be careful with your wallet and always bookmark or check back the address.
Hackers were around the network, it's our responsibility to be on the safer side enabling different security options available. If you go through the hacking history of bitcoin, you could find lots and lots of incidents were people and firms have lost big.
Yeah there are many models and techniques in doing hacking. even this is true story. few days ago i almost lost some of my bitcoin. when I want to withdraw and copy the destination address, then I do paste in the box. but the copy is not my address lol. I'm just know that any new hacking model. they use viruses to hack so when you're out of focus maybe you're not aware of having withdraw at the wrong address LOL. stay cautious man!
Activitycoin

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:38:04 AM

wallet can be hacked but it is depend on your security so try to download offline one and save your private key
I think it's good wallet and it's not to possible to hack this wallet key is security.
House_stark

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:49:08 AM

i have some bitcoin and other crypto currencies stored for the long haul. Im hoping they will rise gradually in value and keep the money i have saved safe. What are the prospects of Bitcoin being hacked, i have heard a little about quantum computers being capable of this And The weakest link in bitcoin's security model is you. If you get robbed, hacked, hit with a rubber hose until you give up your private keys, etc, you're the easiest point of failure for an attacker to get your coins. There is virtually no chance that bitcoin will be "hacked" in the sense that the network will permit people to steal your coins. It relies on some pretty strong cryptography; if you want proofs, you'll want a CS or math degree to understand fully.
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

Well, it always run in my mind but I think as long as you dont lose you gadget or gave you BTC address in everyone you want to share I think it is safe, unless some people in associates wants to get some of your bitcoin and he has a enough knowledge to perform I suggest that as soon as possible do some preventive acts for you to be safe and sound.
First of all no doubt this is the most secure network or wallet that can be hacked the system is designed by such a way that no other than owner can access it so the conversation is over that it can b hacked no body have access to main database.

only owner can access it and there is no such kind of incident happening which shows that it is most secure than any bank systems,
Mikasa77

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:36:37 PM

I think yes. Thats why theyre call hackers. They can hack any information that they want but is depends to the skill of the hacker. There are hackers that can easily hack any account in your wallet and get all your bitcoin. I recommend using high security wallets in order for you to be safe as well as your bitcoin.

♦ UNIQUE GAMES ♦     Tower.bet     ♦   DAILY RACES   ♦
██   ██   ██   ██████████████████████████████████████████████   ██   ██   ██
$41,000+ Level Bonuses   ★   300 DOGE Signup Bonus
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:41:43 PM

theft is always there. and always have to be overcome. from both sides. as well as the security of the wallet itself. and security of the wallet user. all of it must be interconnected. I think so

because there is always a gap and opportunity for hackers to hack someone's account. although the possibilities are small in scale.
Rojectime

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:57:16 PM

The internet sites them selves at least the large kinds are protected. It's a subject of what you do with the info among listed here and there, your passwords keys and things of that mother nature. The private Keys them selves are fundamentally unhackable, it could be done but the resources would be a lot more high priced than the final results.
Influmezo

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:58:45 PM

Of course, It is possible for your bitcoin wallet to be hack by the hacker if you do not know how to protect your personal pc or products effectively, It would be ideal not to down load something from suspicious sites as it may possibly incorporate malicious computer software that the hacker could use to obtain a whole lot of crucial info from your units.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:12:38 PM

In my own opinion, i think hackers cannot hack into your bitcoin wallet to steal all of your bitcoins if you are invisible to all active hackers because they cannot detect and find your bitcoin wallet. But if you are very visible maybe hackers could get in to your account and steal all of your bitcoins.
The possibility of hacking bitcoin wallet is up to zero percent because the algorithm designed for security of wallet is very mature and no one can break it, and security administrator servers are not vulnerable so don’t think that it’s not safe it is safe than banks,
modous

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:17:35 PM

It relies upon the bitcoin wallet that you are utilizing, on the off chance that you are utilizing this web wallets that the vast majority of the bitcoin clients are utilizing, at that point there is a probability that it could be hack by a programmer, however in the event that you are utilizing the equipment wallet, at that point the likelihood is little, since you are the special case who knows the private key that is just the way to get to your wallet or to hack your wallet.
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:29:12 PM

It depends on which wallet you use and which security measures you take.
Keep in mind web wallets are the most likely to be cracked... they can crack your wallet password, your email password (and then access to your wallet) or even web wallet servers, so avoid to use web wallets/exchanges if you wanna be safe with your money!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: