Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: can bitcoin wallet be hacked by hackers?  (Read 28447 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 12:32:09 PM

I think mastermind players can do that!
Well nothing is impossible for all those hackers, and i think our bitcoin wallet can be hacked by the hackers if we will not take care of our wallet, and our wallet can be hacked if we will post the money we earn on social media, because there many hackers in social media that we will be interested to hack it.

Right. That's why we have to be extra careful and pravtice extreme caution when it comes to our wallet security. Make sure you 2fa and security phrases are always on and kept in a secure.place. You'll never know when these hackers will victimize you next

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chooroz

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:02:13 PM

I think mastermind players can do that!
Yes bitcoin wallet can hacked by the hackers so my first advice is always use secured wallet and legit wallet that is not hackable and my second advice is dont tell anyone all about your earnings on your wallet so no one will be interested on your wallet.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
Tiger Junk

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 01:29:57 PM

It's possible if u don't know how to keep your keys private. And also access to your email
I think it will never happen that our bitcoin wallet is will be hacked by the hackers because the security here in bitcoin is very secured and we are the only one who can access on our own wallet, and if our bitcoin wallet is will be hacked so it will be our fault because we are not take of it. So if we dont want to hacked our account lets just make sure that we will dont forget our email or our privated key so we can recover it whe  the hackers try to hackes our wallet.
heureca

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:28:31 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

In my opinion BTC wallets have very good protection. On the other hand any wallet of any criptocurrency can be hacked. For BTC wallet it is less probable.

██                                                     
██████                                                    
██████████                ████              ████          
█████████████          ██████████        ██████████       
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████     ████████████████   ████  ██████████  ██████████ 
█████        ██████████          █████████        █████████
█████         ██████             ██████              ████ 
█████         █████              ████                     
█████         ███████            ██████              ████ 
█████        ███████████         █████████        █████████
█████     █████████████████  ████   █████████  ██████████ 
█████  █████████    ███████████████   ████████████████    
█████████████          █████████         ██████████       
██████████                ████              ████          
  ████                                                    
/Distributed
Credit Chain
//
Empower Credit, Enable Finance
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 09:33:33 PM

can they hack into our wallet. There are many professional hackers out there. What are the chances? Also what is the safest way to safeguard ourself?

In my opinion BTC wallets have very good protection. On the other hand any wallet of any criptocurrency can be hacked. For BTC wallet it is less probable.

They are still hackable however, I do not think there is anything in the online world that is 'unhackable'. If the correct steps are followed by anyone then it is highly unlikely any wallet of theirs will be hacked, almost every message I see someone complaining about being hacked they were phished.
Shivan Dragon

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 11:17:06 PM

With the advance technology, it is possible. People should secure their bitcoin wallet by changing password every week or every month and don't share your password to other people.
uncoinwhales

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:31:10 PM

any  thing can happen but til is so hard to for any one/group to hack bitcoin and many hackers use it so that will never try to hack it
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

Short answer: Yes

Medium Answer: Yes, definitely.

Long Answer: Since you are storing your funds online and there is an infinite number of hackers trying to steal the Bitcoin can find your credentials and access your funds if you are not attentive about the security of your account. On the other hand, Hackers can directly steal the database on the server side so they don't have to hack individual accounts. Thus it is recommended, keeping 5% to 10% online and rest in the secure offline wallets.
w33man

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:51:05 PM

They can, if we ourselves are careless. We should keep in mind to not give our credentials to any people or any website that asks for it unless it is proven to be safe. Also, we need to take really good care of our private addresses. Lastly, we need to secure all the copies of our wallet in our computers or flash drives.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

I'll say no, hackers cannot be hacked my wallet because I know that my bitcoin wallet is surely protected. There are so many hackers in our surroundings thats why once you be a careless they  have a chance to steal our savings. We always change the password every week to make safest and more protection of our wallet. Dont show your password in a public sites.

squallw

Activity: 504
Merit: 122

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:57:30 AM

If you create a offline paper wallet, and print it offline, there is no chance to hack, until you compromise your private key, at least near 0.00000001% of chance.
If blockchain/bitcoin is hacked will be the end of criptos.
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:18:52 AM

so many hackers can hack your bitcoin wallet because I'm not secured so well that hackers can hack the hackers that can be hacked by banks. Bitcoin wallet you still have what you see.

prieaji

Activity: 152

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:20:02 AM

No, thats the good thing about Bitcoin, is that you have security and privacy. Smiley Of course if you have an online wallet, your password may be stolen somehow, especially if you use same passwords in many sites. Just keep your private keys safe, and don't let anyone have access to it. Smiley

all have their own security and privacy, smile and do not let the word purse online wallet was taken or stolen because the keyword is the same. so each key should be different so as not easily chased by others, also do not let others have access there.
vincentallstar

Activity: 79
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

I have already bitcoin wallet, and i think No, because its secured .all password and better security code are good. and the possible way to hack you bitcoin wallet is fishing site. the best way to secured you account is never tell to anyone you personal information and don't click some suspicious link to your account, because some hacker it start knowing your personal info. and this kind of hacking method is 0.01 % to steal your account..
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:51:54 AM

I have already bitcoin wallet, and i think No, because its secured .all password and better security code are good. and the possible way to hack you bitcoin wallet is fishing site. the best way to secured you account is never tell to anyone you personal information and don't click some suspicious link to your account, because some hacker it start knowing your personal info. and this kind of hacking method is 0.01 % to steal your account..

One of the hackers way to hack is through phishing sites. So avoid clicking malicious sites. To avoid phishing sites, you have to think before you click. Don't click on the sites that you are not sure or it may seems suspicious to you. Lastly, install an antivirus software.  It scans every file which comes through the internet to your computer. It helps to prevent damage to your system. There are a lot of ways to avoid phishing sites. Hackers nowadays are really smart. They will always find ways to hack your account, so keep safe.
@ace

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 02:52:04 AM

it depends on the users, If you are using a paper wallet , someone can steal it from your desk or wallet or wherever you are holding it. If you have your private key on your computer and someone hacks in and finds it, they will have access to your account as well and can steal your bitcoins.  Make sure you have a security in all you key, so that no one can steal your bitcoin.
jason meneses

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:05:29 AM

safe the privet key don't give to any person who asking your privt key ...
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:39:07 AM

For starters, don't connect to the internet or wifi connections you're not very familiar with. These connections include free public wifis, cafe internet, and others that has no security. Don't do your transactions in public. Always keep your keys, wallets, and offline wallets in a secure encypted drive. Lastly, don't be gullible.

bilman

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:49:02 AM

of cox it can.. do not share your private keys to others.
supercanada1

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 04:19:17 PM

It's possible if u don't know how to keep your keys private. And also access to your email
It is true the bitcoin will make the world currency and he age of the bitcoin will be high I wish in the future all the people use the bitcoin and the bitcoin will be the currency of the time, it is not good to share about the private key with more than one person because the bitcoin is now helping a lot of the people and it is the reason why the bitcoin is using the space for the long time holding and the block chain will prevent the wallet from being hack.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: