Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:54:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: punishment for rapists  (Read 45199 times)
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:43:19 AM

In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???

We all have different perspective through this topic , but for me the only solution of this is respect to your self , your own self. And for the punishment I think a life sentence to jail , We don't need to kill somebody just to serve justice.
cristinaxx

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:51:13 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2018, 08:02:01 AM by cristinaxx

Most rapist are drug addicts and have mental illness, they should be hanging in public and killing the rapist slowly, rapist must be tortured so that many people will see and should avoid doing such thing. Women and young girls should learn self defense in order for them to avoid rapist. Rapist must die in the hands of the victim if it's possible. Rapist has no place to live in the earth. He did it ones he will do it again, ones a rapist always a rapist.. Just torture until death..
gledek

Activity: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:35:35 AM

Punishment or death is more suitable for a rapist.
Let there be a deterrent effect for the offender,
But some continue to marry, it all depends on both parties concerned, agree or not marry.
But most marriages are not so durable, not lasting forever.
villain24

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:11:09 AM

The death penalty is way too fast for them to feel. Their private part should be cut off and imprison them to make them suffer for what they did.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

For me punishment for rapist is a maximum penalty like death sentence or reclusion perpetual whether use as deadly weapon in order to get what he wanted .  Nowadays the word rape is not use by the person in authority which is sexual assault or criminal sexual conduct. Rapist is very crueliest in the world.
Skuylaruy

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:02:46 PM

Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???

It would be crazy to have asked the victim to marry the rapist.

What can be done so that it does not encourage more rapists to rape people is condemn the death penalty to anyone who rapes other people.

Death penalty will reduce rape.
.  ...

Yes death penalty is appropriate!   Justice for the victims and peace of mind!  and it will served as warnings to     everyone ....

kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:15:36 PM

Rape is a serious problem for most of the places around the world i think only solution to get rid or reduce this curse is by implementing extreme punishments.

BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:13:06 PM

First his pennis should be cut without anesthesia then he should be tied at slept on ice bar completely naked.
Then chilies should be put in his genital area.
Then he should be harf burnt.
Then he should be given electric shocks.
Then he should be exposed to bat sound.
He should cry for death but he should not get death. And this pynishment given to him should be made viral that will stop others from thinking also of raping a girl.

You are a sadist man...

What if the girl gets pregnant and she is scared to tell her parents she had sex, so she claims to be raped? 

You're the sadist one.

Why would you as a adult attempt to rape a child? The whole "scared to tell her parents" sounds like rape to me. Also why would you be trying to force yourself on someone that clearly lives under their parent's rule and the rule of their home is "no sex".

Women and young girls don't "get pregnant". Men get women pregnant. Men get underage girls pregnant which is gross as hell.

2/3 of women DON'T HAVE ORGASMS THROUGH PENETRATION. DUH So the whole " well what if she called it rape because "parents" is utter nonsense. Clearly she didn't enjoy being forced to NOT HAVE AN ORGASM. Seriously?

40% of "teen pregnancy" ( ie underage girls if it wasn't already clear) is by ADULTS between the ages of 18-40 years old. Sickening really. In my country researchers struggled to find these "teen boys" that were getting all of these girls pregnant and couldn't find the data until they started to realize that these weren't boys at all but grown ass PEDOPHILES.

Rapists are likely to get women and children pregnant because the time to put on a condom takes too long which allows an opportunity of escape. This is also how these sick bastards spread diseases as well that would rarely show up in the female population.

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 01:23:09 PM

In India for the past few years there are many rape incidents happen and there are no safely young women in this country. The rapists are not even punished and are left freely. I do not know how will the victims lead their life after such incident has happen in their life. In some countries, the rapists are let off freely if they marry the victim. In some countries, the rapists are given death sentence.

According to you, what can be the best punishment for these rapists so that no one else should think of raping a women. I like the punishment which is given in most of the Muslim countries - hanged to death in public. Do you think that this is fair or they should marry the victim???

A Death penalty for rape for me of an adult woman or man is not fair. But if he rapes a child and do multiple crime oh he should be shoot right away. With regard marrying your rapist, a do not agree to that. Technically you just give authority to men any women they like as long as they will marry them . It will be against the will of the victim to marry her rapist.

I think the marriage of rapists to victims is just more abuse. It's a sneaky and cruel way to legalize rape through marriage so now the victim can be raped over and over again.

I say stick with death and let the victims heal. Also any man that says " death penalty is unfair" when raping a woman is  A RAPIST.

I saw a harrowing documentary of a city in India which is like 97% male where the men will grab up little boys and rape them. What's really worse is that a bunch of men on these personal buses will all pile in and rape one little 9 year old boy together. I mean can you imagine that? A bunch of stinking men grabbing at a child like that and all raping him one by one? Disgusting filth!

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
Mattenic

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:30:16 PM

Lifetime in prisonment, or death penalty and they will be paid a bigger money for the victim.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 04:48:38 PM

I believe you are wrong, this is only If they made a sexual relation out of wedlock (while both parties agreed on doing so). I mean, what normal person would agree to marry his rapist?

Yes i agree who wants to marry a rapist? For me its better for the rapist to go to jail and pay his sin.I dont want to say any bad things to the rapist or judgement the rapist into death because i am not GOD only God will know what is the best thing to do this rapist aside my opinion

Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 05:05:02 PM

I think that scum should be just prisoned when they will can't be rapists anymore. If they really need it and we will take it from them they probably will be punished enough.

Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:37 PM

Cut their private part so that they can not do again the sin they committed.For me death penalty is too much,life in prison or cut that part.
bnok

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

In my opinion, just send them in prison so they get raped by others prisoners, karma bitch.  Grin
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:40:37 AM

I think rape is honestly worse than murder. Rape should have a death sentence.
Regar

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:13:20 AM

I agreed with the punishment in the Muslim countries, and i don't think a persons would like to marry the bad persons who take her dignity in the sick way. some certain act should responded by certain act, and it need to be just.
KendiMint

Activity: 37
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:52 AM

In my opinion, it's better for the rapist to sentence life imprisonment to pay his sin. And for the rapist who also murdered their victim, it must sentence a death penalty. So that others who have plan to do that crime will be scared because of the penalty.

https://BitVit.io  |  Everything that makes you vital
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄  PRE-ICO  ❱❱❱  July 1st, 2018  ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Pakwan12

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:31:42 PM

One punishment of rapist is death penalty.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 12:50:21 AM

The bigger question is if the so-called victim was a willing party, or even asked for it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Mike0222

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:34:12 AM

punishment for rapist either by lethal injection for more casual way a peacefull death.. a more clean death.. but if you want to be more barbaric,maybe death by firing squad or hanging.. while the victim watches.. or give the victim and there family a stingray tail or a bull wip and tie the rapist in a tree and let them wip him aslong as they want.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: