Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 06:28:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101106 times)
olddarkstar

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:32:27 PM

KRB Pool is down
Stratum - connecting to 'krb.pool.winminer.com' <34.203.165.158> port 5564
Stratum - Cannot connect  to krb.pool.winminer.com port 5564
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:06:41 PM

KRB Pool is down
Stratum - Cannot connect  to krb.pool.winminer.com port 5564
Thanks for reporting.
It is now fixed
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:10:43 PM

Thanks for sending
Will be fixed  Smiley
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:22:08 PM

Since I already reached payout on Nicehash and will be paid this Friday, decided to try your program. Funny thing, I don't see a withdraw button. Do you guys pay directly to the email I registered, i.e Paypal,Skrill or something else. I checked all the options and am not figuring out where is the withdrawal button ?

Oh nevermind, I saw it when clicked view online option. Good app, so what is the min withdrawal, if you guys make sure to make it lower than Nicehash, consider an army of conversions from Nicehash to your app, so that is my suggestion to you.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Phantoms001

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:50:08 AM

Since I already reached payout on Nicehash and will be paid this Friday, decided to try your program. Funny thing, I don't see a withdraw button. Do you guys pay directly to the email I registered, i.e Paypal,Skrill or something else. I checked all the options and am not figuring out where is the withdrawal button ?

Oh nevermind, I saw it when clicked view online option. Good app, so what is the min withdrawal, if you guys make sure to make it lower than Nicehash, consider an army of conversions from Nicehash to your app, so that is my suggestion to you.

This is one reason I switched to winminer from NiceHash.  You can min withdraw 20.00 to paypal, 10.00 to bitcoin, 10 to eth when ever you want.  I've gone 2-3 weeks between payouts on NiceHash.  It would give me a payout date and kept pushing it back.  Good luck getting some support with NiceHash.  If I have a problem, I can just post it here.  The payouts have been as close to instant as you are going to get. 

An even bigger problem with NiceHash is earning in Bitcoin.  If you mine for a week and bitcoin drops, you are losing your earnings.  It has happened to me several times.  Its a good thing to earn USD. 

I think as the word gets out on Winminer, they are going to grow and grow. 
known-user

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:25:03 AM

This is one reason I switched to winminer from NiceHash.  You can min withdraw 20.00 to paypal, 10.00 to bitcoin, 10 to eth when ever you want.  I've gone 2-3 weeks between payouts on NiceHash.  It would give me a payout date and kept pushing it back.  Good luck getting some support with NiceHash.  If I have a problem, I can just post it here.  The payouts have been as close to instant as you are going to get. 

An even bigger problem with NiceHash is earning in Bitcoin.  If you mine for a week and bitcoin drops, you are losing your earnings.  It has happened to me several times.  Its a good thing to earn USD. 

then you are lucky. i did a withdrawal 12 hours ago and it's still uncofirmed because of too low fees. i mailed support 8 or 9 hours ago, no response yet.
it's a pitty, i wanted to get some free bitcoin gold, which now i miss because of this.
Phantoms001

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

then you are lucky. i did a withdrawal 12 hours ago and it's still uncofirmed because of too low fees. i mailed support 8 or 9 hours ago, no response yet.
it's a pitty, i wanted to get some free bitcoin gold, which now i miss because of this.

Never had that happen with winminer yet, I usually transfer to blockchain and its there in seconds.  I have had that happen with a blockchain to coinbase and my transaction floated around for 2 days....
OXUS

Activity: 253
Merit: 101

KEK

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:42:08 AM

the fact you can withdraw to paypal or eth ... is pretty good ...with the rising bitcoin fees

Satochi is dead
known-user

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:56:04 AM

Never had that happen with winminer yet, I usually transfer to blockchain and its there in seconds.  I have had that happen with a blockchain to coinbase and my transaction floated around for 2 days....

first time it went well with me also, this time it took more than half a day. i did receive them now, no response from support however. and no bitcoin gold also because of this on this payment.
Cereberus
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:06:19 PM

Well I am seeing brilliant results with this miner mining ETC, 24.1 Mhash on one single GTX 1060 3 GB and 15.8 Mhash on GTX 1050 ti so with my 3 cards at home I am now making about 3.5 USD daily from Winminer compared to 2.85 dollars mining Ethereum through Nicehash. Surely until now it looks a better conversion. Imagine people who have lots of rigs , this can improve their daily earnings a lot I think but I have to check as I am mining with this since only 1 day.

██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
              ██    ██
            ██    ██
          ██    ██
        ██    ██
      ██    ██       
    ██    ██    ██    ██
  ██    ██    ██    ██
██    ██    ██    ██
TRADEPLAYZ
█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   
TOURNAMENT PVP SYSTEM
  FACEBOOK |  TWITTER  |  LINKEDIN  |  TELEGRAM  |  GITHUB  |  ANN  | INSTAGRAM 

█ 
█ 
█     
█  █
█  █ 
█  █ 
█  █
    █  █
  █  █
  █  █
        █
    █
      █   

█▄
                     ████▄
                     ██████▄
                     ████████▄
                     ██████████▄
                     ████████████▄
                     ██████████████▄
                     ███████████████
                     ██████████████▀
                     ████████████▀
                     ██████████▀
                     ████████▀
                     ██████▀
                     ████▀
                     █
█▀
GOOGLE PLAY

▄█████████████▄
                            ███████████████
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            █░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
                            ██████▀▀▀██████
                             ▀████▄▄▄▄████▀
  APPSTORE
Phantoms001

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 04:37:16 AM

Is a card that is showing "Mining Aggregated" actually mining?
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:52:02 PM
Last edit: October 25, 2017, 09:31:16 PM by TeamWinMiner

first time it went well with me also, this time it took more than half a day. i did receive them now, no response from support however. and no bitcoin gold also because of this on this payment.

Sorry for the delay in responding. Once a BTC transfer has been initiated it is controlled entirely by the BTC Network.
That said, here are a couple of things you may be happy to hear about:
(1) We are soon adding the possibility for faster BTC transfers by giving users the ability to choose their speed/fees comfortable balance.
(2) Once Bitcoin Gold goes live we will verify whether the BTG associated to your transfer amount has been delivered to us, and if so we will gladly pass it on to you.
(3) We intend to add BTG to the coins mined on WinMiner.

Hope this helps  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:33:49 PM

Is a card that is showing "Mining Aggregated" actually mining?
In principle the answer is yes. However to be certain you may want to send us log files (first please check "enable debug") so we can take a look.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:34:42 PM

Well I am seeing brilliant results with this miner mining ETC, 24.1 Mhash on one single GTX 1060 3 GB and 15.8 Mhash on GTX 1050 ti so with my 3 cards at home I am now making about 3.5 USD daily from Winminer compared to 2.85 dollars mining Ethereum through Nicehash. Surely until now it looks a better conversion. Imagine people who have lots of rigs , this can improve their daily earnings a lot I think but I have to check as I am mining with this since only 1 day.
Welcome aboard!  Smiley
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:32:14 PM

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

We have a new WinMiner version - v1.85a

Enjoy - Extra Command Line user customization - Phase 2

Take a look -

Now you can custom configure your rig to the best performance.

We, and fellow WinMiners, are anxious to hear from you on your performance boost success.

Sharing is caring Smiley

Croco69

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:52:07 PM

Hi,

thank you for this feature but I cannot still configure the miner xmr-stack , the config file is overwritten at each start of the miner ... so we cannot select the number of cores to optimize the mining. This is really frustrating.

Thank you for your help on fixing this error.

Cheers,
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:54:55 PM

Hi,

thank you for this feature but I cannot still configure the miner xmr-stack , the config file is overwritten at each start of the miner ... so we cannot select the number of cores to optimize the mining. This is really frustrating.

Thank you for your help on fixing this error.

Cheers,

Thank you for bringing this up.

This is coming up soon in Phase 3  Smiley

(Just out of curiosity - what does your current config file looks like and what would you like it to be?)
Croco69

Activity: 6

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:00:12 PM

Ok, that sounds great!

I have an another Error with the current CPU miner

https://imgur.com/a/qZn8E

How can WinMiner start it as admin for me? I tried starting WinMiner as admin but I got the same message.

TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:44:29 PM

Ok, that sounds great!
I have an another Error with the current CPU miner
How can WinMiner start it as admin for me? I tried starting WinMiner as admin but I got the same message.
You need to make sure that WInMiner runs as admin - it should look like this in the title line of the app. -

When WinMiner runs as admin it will run the miners also as admin.
If this does not work you should restart the machine and let WinMiner run on a fresh restart
halker2010

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The harder your life is the more meaning it has.

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:39:14 AM

dear winminer team do you mind adding perfectmoney and webmoney payment method for some third world countries who do not access to Paypal?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: