Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 06:59:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101103 times)
jasonorme666

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:09:16 PM

Think something is up with WinMiner. The stats haven't updated since 15:50 and the past 2 hours aren't showing on the statistics page.
I have no idea if I'm even earning anything.
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:13:25 PM

The WinMiner platform is made of multiple layers of mining optimization, pool management, exchange and trading and rich and flexible payouts mechanism. The huge influx of users growing the system ten times bigger in just 24 hours overloaded various components of the platform, as can be imagined.
Ever since then, we have been working around the clock to scale the platform to its new size. We have blocked entrance of new users for the time being and are dealing with piece after piece of the platform so we can restore the quality of service you were all used to on WinMiner as soon as possible.

Users of WinMiner are affected by these changes in several ways -

(1) New users are blocked from the platform at this time.

(2) Balance data:
        - Update frequency - Balance data gets continuously recorded on our databases but the display on the WinMiner client and dashboard gets updated once an hour
        - Lagging data - We have completed adding of lagging share data to users balances.

(3) Coins/Pools
        - Some of the coins and pools have temporarily been taken down (e.g. ETN, VTC) - we intend to getting them back up asap
        - New coins/pools we were about to open up are now being delayed

Naturally, these developments take their toll on the performance and the profits you all see but at the same time users are mining and everyone can withdraw in the wide options we offer, whenever they want (and we see lots of withdraws which is great Smiley )   

We want to assure you again that we are doing everything we can to bring the platform to its full performance and potential asap and we want to thank you all for your patience and trust - we know its not obvious, especially in the crypto environment...we trully appreciate it!!

Team WinMiner
jasonorme666

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:28:55 PM

Looking forward to the updates and appreciate the hard work.
My statistics have just updated, they just seem to be an hour or so behind, wish is to be expected given the recent overload.
travisandcarriekinnett

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:21:32 PM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open the gates already.  Ive been trying for 3 days to get added to the Alpha pool.  I understand the flood of people from NiceHash has no doubt slowed things down...but I need to start making some money.  Im trying to pay my 1080 ti off.  I was with NiceHash till they got hacked, now I cant find anywhere to mine.  I have some computer knowledge...just no previous mining knowledge except to click on start. Grin  I would really like to be added to the alpha pool...any ideas when I can join please.  NiceHash is down for now and who knows when theyll come back up.  If I can get started with you guys...there will be no reason to jump back when the come up.  All i need to do is make 60 bucks a month to pay off the ti.  I was making 4 to 5 dollars a day with NiceHash.  Ive left Winminer open on my desktop like it says to do...but I've still not been added to the Alpha pool.  Maybe instead of telling us to leave it open...you should just tell us to keep checking back. 3 days open and still nothing...really?  Please help me get back to making some spare change.  If anyone knows of another program that is easy like winminer or nicehash, please inform me.  Or if someone could take the time to explain how to set up one of the other programs...ill give u my number or email, I really am sorta bright.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me pay my ti off.
Sledge0001

Activity: 595
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

Well after being on WinMiner for 2 1/4 days here are my impressions and stats....

First and foremost they did payout my $100 withdrawal request within 18 minutes via Litecoin when I opted to proceed with a withdrawal. Yeah!!!!

Second I emailed them about Vertcoin being removed which took about 28 hours for them to respond via a professional and honest written email. (Not bad considering that they are most likely scrambling at this point) and its now back in service. In my opinion Not bad at all.

To the numbers side of things:

My 5 rigs that are using their systems and here is what I am throwing at them....

1. Core I7, 1 X 980TI and 1 1060 3GB (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)
2. Core I7, 1 X 1060 6GB
3. Core I5, 8 X 1080 (Non TI versions)
4. Core I5, 9 X 1060 3GB  (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)
5. Core I5, 8 X 1060 3GB  (The cheapies 03G-P4-6160-KR)

So...Within 2 1/2  - 2 1/4 days I have earned $103 and pulled out $100. This would have been about $120-$130 on Nicehash. MUCH BETTER THAN MINERGATE!!!!!

My thoughts are this...

Initially it set off Windows Defender and Sophos antivirus systems badly... It took some noodling to place the files in a non scanned folder to get everything to work as intended.

Winminer .... It does work and its not a bad system at all. The UI isn't bad although it has hickuped a few times what I see is that it is really missing GPU temps and fan speeds.

Winminer's switching between mining pools /algos takes a bit longer than I would prefer. NH would do this rapidly however it seems as if with the WinMiner seems to take an extra minute or so to figure out which algo to work on.

Winminer does struggle with picking the best algo to use / mine. I have watched and noodled throughout the day on trying to figure out what pays best with my hardware. Sometimes its VTC,  other times its ZEN and sometimes HUSH. As said previously the system does not always seem to pick the best algo.

Winminer software has only crashed 1 time on 1 of my 5 machines all of which are using pretty heavy overclocks so I am not seeing their software crash as many others have reported.

I am not getting pixilation or any other issues while running Winminer on any of my 5 rigs although I did have to clear my benchmarks on Day 1 to get my CPU's involved...

Given the influx of new members I am sure that are many trying to join this system they are slammed in all shapes and forms but are trying to keep up.

Overall I am not unhappy with their system or service and I hope they continue to improve on their UI, add more coins and work on their automated coin / profit selection software.

My Honest rating 8.5 out of 10.
boniggy

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:33:10 AM

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE open the gates already.  Ive been trying for 3 days to get added to the Alpha pool.  I understand the flood of people from NiceHash has no doubt slowed things down...but I need to start making some money.  Im trying to pay my 1080 ti off.  I was with NiceHash till they got hacked, now I cant find anywhere to mine.  I have some computer knowledge...just no previous mining knowledge except to click on start. Grin  I would really like to be added to the alpha pool...any ideas when I can join please.  NiceHash is down for now and who knows when theyll come back up.  If I can get started with you guys...there will be no reason to jump back when the come up.  All i need to do is make 60 bucks a month to pay off the ti.  I was making 4 to 5 dollars a day with NiceHash.  Ive left Winminer open on my desktop like it says to do...but I've still not been added to the Alpha pool.  Maybe instead of telling us to leave it open...you should just tell us to keep checking back. 3 days open and still nothing...really?  Please help me get back to making some spare change.  If anyone knows of another program that is easy like winminer or nicehash, please inform me.  Or if someone could take the time to explain how to set up one of the other programs...ill give u my number or email, I really am sorta bright.  Thanks in advance to anyone that can help me pay my ti off.

Yeah i second this request. PLEASEEE let us start mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 01:53:41 AM

Add Cast_XMR support ( Latest version has a api ), 4 rx470's get me 3.2KH vs claymore's 2.2KH

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

bigbenn28

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:41:38 AM

hallo. how long to add my user ?
Straland

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 04:31:27 AM

Can you make XMR work please, maybe add another pool. It is often the most profitable cryptonight coin and best option for my rig and I'm stuck on equihash.
gmarius001

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:29:25 AM

"That’s a great question. We can transfer to your PayPal account. iTunes or Aliexpress gift cards are another great way. Bank account transfers are possible as well. Transfer fees and cost will be borne by the user." this is very dodgy, why would a crypto mining community want their pc to mine gift cards. also the download link is a setup.exe file. which on its own just looks strange. id stay far away

Thanks for being the first to comment and for your time looking at it Smiley
There are two things we are trying to accomplish here:
(1) An easy and accessible tool for everyone to use - so anyone can use this and enjoy it. So while crypto mining community as you say will prefer getting coins (which is an option) an everyday guy from Idaho (no offense  to anyone living there :-) ) who does not know how to handle coins may want cash or gift cards - we want to make all options available.
(2) Optimizing the mining - our app will test which coin is the right coin to mine at any moment for a specific computer and will switch to the most profitable one. We think its cool and may interest crypto mining community members as well.
With regard to your comment on Setup.exe - this is the way we write code that can be easily installed by anyone , and have done so for many years for many users to enjoy. If the community think that we should offer this in the form of zip file we will gladly do it.
We worked on this product for several months giving it our best. We come in peace. Give us a chance  Smiley

Hey Guys, WinMiner actually looks okay, but, and this is the only reason I mined with NiceHash...why!!! Why lord Why!!! Won't it just let me mine BTC straightup, the other miners out there are all the same, they want you to mine alt crypto's, OR, they wan't you to do that mind numbing contract for hash power stuff, NiceHash was so good, cause I could just mine BTC, whatever I've mined, increases in value like the rest of BTC, and then, once a week NiceHash would auto xfer my BTC direct to my actual BTC wallet...well, until last week of course...why can't I just mine BTC with winminer, I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to just mine plain old ETH with main pc and workers...if only some of that value rise would spill into ETH eh...
travisandcarriekinnett

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 07:23:35 AM

Found one.  Kryptex is working good for me.  My 1080 ti is making 3.30/day.  Not as good as nice hash but its something...considering Winminer doesnt wanna let nobody new in.  If ur looking for a nicehash alt...check it out.
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:57:23 AM

"That’s a great question. We can transfer to your PayPal account. iTunes or Aliexpress gift cards are another great way. Bank account transfers are possible as well. Transfer fees and cost will be borne by the user." this is very dodgy, why would a crypto mining community want their pc to mine gift cards. also the download link is a setup.exe file. which on its own just looks strange. id stay far away

Thanks for being the first to comment and for your time looking at it Smiley
There are two things we are trying to accomplish here:
(1) An easy and accessible tool for everyone to use - so anyone can use this and enjoy it. So while crypto mining community as you say will prefer getting coins (which is an option) an everyday guy from Idaho (no offense  to anyone living there :-) ) who does not know how to handle coins may want cash or gift cards - we want to make all options available.
(2) Optimizing the mining - our app will test which coin is the right coin to mine at any moment for a specific computer and will switch to the most profitable one. We think its cool and may interest crypto mining community members as well.
With regard to your comment on Setup.exe - this is the way we write code that can be easily installed by anyone , and have done so for many years for many users to enjoy. If the community think that we should offer this in the form of zip file we will gladly do it.
We worked on this product for several months giving it our best. We come in peace. Give us a chance  Smiley

Hey Guys, WinMiner actually looks okay, but, and this is the only reason I mined with NiceHash...why!!! Why lord Why!!! Won't it just let me mine BTC straightup, the other miners out there are all the same, they want you to mine alt crypto's, OR, they wan't you to do that mind numbing contract for hash power stuff, NiceHash was so good, cause I could just mine BTC, whatever I've mined, increases in value like the rest of BTC, and then, once a week NiceHash would auto xfer my BTC direct to my actual BTC wallet...well, until last week of course...why can't I just mine BTC with winminer, I'm starting to think I'm gonna have to just mine plain old ETH with main pc and workers...if only some of that value rise would spill into ETH eh...

You have option to withdraw in BTC,LTC,ETH... so where is the problem? I for example do not want BTC, it is slow and expensive to transfer...
You get paid in USD and now that BTC is dropping you can buy it cheaper if you are a fan of BTC... Just remember BTC won't go up forever...
onlinehelp

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 02:40:29 PM

Undecided Undecided i am registered now. but mining is not start. how long to add new user to mine. Cry Cry
travisandcarriekinnett

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:34 PM

good ;uck...i been waiting 5 days to get added to pull.  Try Kryptex...i swear its easy and just as profitable as winminer seems to be.
mininpapoune

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 10:04:38 PM

Interresting topic, i installing to make a try, i'm too wainting a place for alpha group.
jasonorme666

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:46:21 PM

Just out of curiosity.
How do the rest of you plan on cashing out with WinMiner?

Taking the $$$ seems to be the most simple yet amateurish approach, and bitcoin has a long waiting list and high transaction fees.

I was thinking maybe cashing out in either Ethereum or Litecoin and converting them into Bitcoin at a later date. I'm pretty new to this, but does that sound like a viable option?.
Sledge0001

Activity: 595
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:34:58 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 01:58:33 AM by Sledge0001

I got paid out within 18 minutes on Ethereum. No issues and certainly timely pay out....

Note: I may have said Litecoin previously but the payout was in Ethereum.
Mokay

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:49:15 AM

I was wondering since winminer refuses tu use claymore 10.2 or choose the work for each gpu individually, is it possible to configure the miner yourself and mine to winminer pool? I mean, when you start the miner via winminer it shows the pool and port  (sumo.pool.winminer.com:7733 for example) so is just a matter of knowing how to input wallet/worker right?
yhbae

Activity: 119

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:39:59 AM

Is there any delay in registering numbers under 'Statistics' page? The reported numbers seem very low considering the pace at which WinMiner is earning (under 'Live' page).
maxrena

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:11:18 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 04:41:07 AM by maxrena

Is there any delay in registering numbers under 'Statistics' page? The reported numbers seem very low considering the pace at which WinMiner is earning (under 'Live' page).
I agree, there is a delay now in updating the income, I wonder what is happening.
I can give an example for this. Let's say I can make it like 5USD/hr. Before, WM will update every hour, and it added up 5USD/hr for me, but now, like, at 10am, my wallet has 5USD. 11am, nothing happens. 11:30, it ticks up to 10USD. Then, it will do like that for the next hours. That means, every hour, we lose some bucks, added up for a whole day, that could be a big money.
Usually I will believe there is a decrease/increase of income, but I also made a log to update from my computer for every hour, and did some math, and I found out that I lost almost 30% of my income. Where did all those bucks go?Huh?? I am ok if you said that you are having tons of things to do to scale up, but will my fund be back later then?Huh At least, please clarify everything to us users.
I used WM for a long time, and I love it. But this time is out of line, I really need some explanation for this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: