Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:43:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101106 times)
Havane

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:43:37 AM

Great project but there is a big difference beetwen whattomine or ETH monitoring daily rewards : 20€ for 6 RX 480 /  day without WinMiner and 15€ with Winminer
you know, whattomine mb doesnt consider the delay of the block confirmation.

I've found a big part of the reason : the dual mining is not possible with WinMiner Smiley
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:39:30 AM

Dualmining is possible, just uncheck fast benchmark and it will go over all coins and miners.

Also complaining about BTC withdrawals. BTC is congested, did you see mining fees? They are low and it will take days to get confirmed. Why do you even want BTC just use ETH for withdrawal it is faster and cheaper and send it to exchange and swap back to BTC if you really need to have it... BTC is really slow and expensive to transfer...

So is WinMiner working OK now?
Havane

Activity: 76
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:23:44 AM

Dualmining is possible, just uncheck fast benchmark and it will go over all coins and miners.

Also complaining about BTC withdrawals. BTC is congested, did you see mining fees? They are low and it will take days to get confirmed. Why do you even want BTC just use ETH for withdrawal it is faster and cheaper and send it to exchange and swap back to BTC if you really need to have it... BTC is really slow and expensive to transfer...

So is WinMiner working OK now?
As with the fast benchmark unchecked, no dual mining
oportunis

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:53:11 AM

it could be that it's not the most profitable on their algorithm. Try doing it manual. You can select which miner you want also.

I was dualmining before all this NiceHash fiasco, now I haven't tried it, because the WinMiner wasn't making me same profit as mining directly the most profitable coin. Until I see clearly they fixed all their problems and the returns are close to whattomine than I will switch back.
Sledge0001

Activity: 600
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

Yeah uncheck the fast benchmark option that seems to be the better option for my systems.

I do still find that once in a while I have to put the software in manual mode to get my cards to move away from ZEN when ZEC is paying out quite a bit better for my 1080's and 980's and ETH is paying out better on my 1060's...

Income numbers for the second day seem to be correct based on my rigs. Glad they got this sorted however I still do not see the funds I lost for 3 days when the system wasn't recording income properly.

On a positive note I took my 3rd $100+ withdrawal today from WinMiner on Ethereum and once again completed and paid out within 20 minutes. Smiley
skyviper80

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:13:27 PM

Great project but there is a big difference beetwen whattomine or ETH monitoring daily rewards : 20€ for 6 RX 480 /  day without WinMiner and 15€ with Winminer
you know, whattomine mb doesnt consider the delay of the block confirmation.

I've found a big part of the reason : the dual mining is not possible with WinMiner Smiley
It's possible, let's say, u choose specified coins, and pick like: ETC and DCR. You will see they do dual-mining.

Currently dual mining is not working on WinMiner. Regardless of whether you choose only ETH & DCR in your example the program will only mine ETH. Within the program interface you can see that the status indicates "Lagging" for several of the secondary coins we'd normally be dual mining. I suspect that they have disabled dual mining until they can expand service on those pools.

Also, in regards to WinMiner choosing the most profitable coin to mine I have seen that it's currently not working correctly. Normally after benchmarking you would see your results along with the Job decision tab being populated with a list of each coins profitability. This function is not working correctly. Currently it is best to identify what coin is the most profitable, ETH, and deselect the coin that your specific rig is currently mining to force it to switch.

These problems are not normal for WinMiner and are the result of either: a) The sudden influx of NiceHash users. b) the release of 1.94 followed by 1.95 having bugs. c) Both a & b.

I have been using WinMiners service since June on 7 rigs and everything was running smoothly until the NiceHash hack happened.
ranco

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:14:46 PM

Can someone explain how a BTC withdraw takes 6 DAYS and counting? guys of winminer can you help me here?

10 Dec 2017 13:24
Withdraw to Bitcoin wallet
Transaction: 772869a63d67bbdd1d988a2608009271fa39a71f7f3df49d488d3f1402958bb3

6 days later and zero confimations!!!, and why the sender wallet its empty?

oportunis

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:25:29 PM

Can someone explain how a BTC withdraw takes 6 DAYS and counting? guys of winminer can you help me here?

Everybody knows BTC is congested, fees are expensive and if you don't pay at least 25$ in mining fees you will not get confirmed...
Why in hell would you withdraw in BTC? By what logic? Withdraw wit ETH it's faster and cheaper...

If you really want BTC than just send those ETH to exchange and buy BTC with ETH...
Sledge0001

Activity: 600
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 08:29:42 PM

Everybody knows BTC is congested, fees are expensive and if you don't pay at least 25$ in mining fees you will not get confirmed...
Why in hell would you withdraw in BTC? By what logic? Withdraw wit ETH it's faster and cheaper...

If you really want BTC than just send those ETH to exchange and buy BTC with ETH...

I agree completely. Once again today I pulled $141.73 out in ETH and its already cleared!!!

16 Dec 2017 17:25

Withdraw to Ethereum wallet
Wallet address: 0x6e7AE1610Bc18830F9C21e8075400e9157C80001

Transaction: 0xb6b01eaa347cfead2c4c31c69d1acebe5e88529e20f1cb674898cb6b70cf242a

Amount: 141.73$ = 0.20055261 ETH

WinMiner fees: 0.00601657 ETH

Transaction fees: 0.0005 ETH

Total: 0.19403604 ETH
skyviper80

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:58:48 AM

With transferring in BTC you have two choices, pay the minimum fee (default option) or pay a higher fee. Unless you chose to pay the higher transaction fee for a quicker confirm time YOU WILL be waiting for over a week before the transaction is confirmed however, you will get your BTC. It is stated on the withdrawal page:

"Bitcoin Network is VERY congested (record high)
See here: https://jochen-hoenicke.de/queue/#3m

That means:

Transactions take a very long time (several DAYS) to confirm
Transaction fees are very high for a quick transfer
We have disabled the previous "Normal" (now called "Low") fee option (which was too low for the current state of the network) and introduced an "Economy" fee below the "High" fee to help you better deal with the Bitcoin network ongoing congested state.
We recommend using Ethereum or Litecoin for your Withdrawal"

If you ignored the suggested transfer method and still chose BTC then you will just have to be patient, you will eventually get your BTC just like I did. I no longer make BTC transfers for anything unless I'm on an exchange.
viper357

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:16:29 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2017, 07:45:22 AM by viper357

The winminer service/earnings seems to be back to normal for me over the last couple of days. Thanks for the good work guys. Smiley

Would it be possible to look into adding Stripe as a withdrawal option? I think the fees are lower than Paypal. Thank you.
oportunis

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:06:42 AM

What about withdrawal in XRP or DASH? Both are fast and cheap. Fee is under 1 cent and you get funds to wallet in 5 minutes. Much better than ETH or LTC.
mystere_miner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:45:57 AM

Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.

What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).

This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.
tkang

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:04:34 AM

XMR is back~~ it show that winminer team had work hard for it to resolve all those traffic..

just done withdraw in ETH last two day.. very speedy transfer.
blue-yu

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:15:22 PM

Please add CastXMR for CryptoNight. Much better that Clay. My Vega's are doing 1600 on clay, and 2050 on CastXMR.

BR...
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:47:09 PM

Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.
What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).
This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.
A couple of comments on this -
We are doing our best to give WinMiner users robust withdrawal options, low withdrawal thresholds and low fees. This results in tons of transactions using all the payment options available which we diligently operate for you.
Supporting a large number of BTC withdrawals every day, together with the fact that most users opt for the low fee option and a highly congested network ends up in transactions which wait for the network load to subside in order to get confirmed.

Our BTC payment method is standard, it is the same one we have used since day one and the chain you are referring to, which is caused by the delayed confirmations, is how the blockchain operates.
Here is some current information to put things at perspective:
- There are over 183000 unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network - see here https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx
- To have a transaction confirmed pretty quickly the current recommended fee amounts to no less than 16$

On a side note, each such unconfirmed transaction holds up not only the amount withdrawn by a user but also another amount that belongs to WinMiner (a BTC requirement), so our interests are aligned with yours in getting this resolved asap.

There are a couple of things that we do to address this BTC network situation:
(1) We keep re-broadcasting these transactions to help them get confirmed
(2) We have temporarily disabled the low fee BTC option and introduced an Economy fee (together with the High fee) - which appears to be sufficient to get the transactions confirmed
(3) Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances.
(4) We are showing a notice to anyone choosing BTC withdrawal advising of the possible implications and suggest preferring ETH and LTC

Hope this will be resolved shortly...

oportunis

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:05:42 PM

We are doing our best to give WinMiner users robust withdrawal options, low withdrawal thresholds and low fees. This results in tons of transactions using all the payment options available which we diligently operate for you.
Supporting a large number of BTC withdrawals every day, together with the fact that most users opt for the low fee option and a highly congested network ends up in transactions which wait for the network load to subside in order to get confirmed.

Our BTC payment method is standard, it is the same one we have used since day one and the chain you are referring to, which is caused by the delayed confirmations, is how the blockchain operates.
- There are over 183000 unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network - see here https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx
- To have a transaction confirmed pretty quickly the current recommended fee amounts to no less than 16$

On a side note, each such unconfirmed transaction holds up not only the amount withdrawn by a user but also another amount that belongs to WinMiner (a BTC requirement), so our interests are aligned with yours in getting this resolved asap.

(2) We have temporarily disabled the low fee BTC option and introduced an Economy fee (together with the High fee) - which appears to be sufficient to get the transactions confirmed
(3) Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances.
(4) We are showing a notice to anyone choosing BTC withdrawal advising of the possible implications and suggest preferring ETH and LTC

Can you add XRP or DASH withdrawal option? They offer cheap and fast transfer under 1 cent and under 5 min. and most exchanges have them listed for trading.
ranco

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:33:12 AM

i hope so, i made a withdraw on December 10, and its not confirmed yet, its anyway you guys can made a restore of the balance to withdraw on ETH ot LTC?
mystere_miner

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:16 AM

Just a warning to everyone that uses BTC cashout.  WinMiner spends unconfirmed change outputs.
What this means is that when they create a transaction, the change from the transaction is used to pay other accounts.  However, this creates a chain of unconfirmed transactions that can collapse in on itself if the parent transactions never confirm (which it's looking more and more like that is going to be the case).
This is a HIGHLY risky way of operating with BTC, and will likely lead to a lot of abandoned transactions.  My advice, do not use BTC transactions with WinMiner, regardless of whether you choose a higher fee or not.

You completely avoided talking about the issue I raised.

Spending unconfirmed change is a risky proposition, and you are doing that.  Don't try to avoid talking about it by changing the subject.

If you don't want to talk about the issue I raised, don't respond to my issue.  Wandering at the mouth about things that are unrelated to the issue just makes you look bad.

The issue is that you're spending unconfirmed change output, and paying other people with that unconfirmed change.  This creates a chain of unconfirmed payments that are all dependent upon the top levels confirming... if they don't, the whole set of transactions collapse on themselves.
ZDooX

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

`Winminer is not accepting new memebers at the moment`

when will be available for new members??
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: