Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:51:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WinMiner v1.126a - auto switch windows app for multi miner optimization  (Read 101106 times)
gsarducci

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:23:54 PM

A couple of comments on this -
We are doing our best to give WinMiner users robust withdrawal options, low withdrawal thresholds and low fees. This results in tons of transactions using all the payment options available which we diligently operate for you.
Supporting a large number of BTC withdrawals every day, together with the fact that most users opt for the low fee option and a highly congested network ends up in transactions which wait for the network load to subside in order to get confirmed.

Our BTC payment method is standard, it is the same one we have used since day one and the chain you are referring to, which is caused by the delayed confirmations, is how the blockchain operates.
Here is some current information to put things at perspective:
- There are over 183000 unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network - see here https://btc.com/stats/unconfirmed-tx
- To have a transaction confirmed pretty quickly the current recommended fee amounts to no less than 16$

On a side note, each such unconfirmed transaction holds up not only the amount withdrawn by a user but also another amount that belongs to WinMiner (a BTC requirement), so our interests are aligned with yours in getting this resolved asap.

There are a couple of things that we do to address this BTC network situation:
(1) We keep re-broadcasting these transactions to help them get confirmed
(2) We have temporarily disabled the low fee BTC option and introduced an Economy fee (together with the High fee) - which appears to be sufficient to get the transactions confirmed
(3) Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances.
(4) We are showing a notice to anyone choosing BTC withdrawal advising of the possible implications and suggest preferring ETH and LTC

Hope this will be resolved shortly...

At what point will that whole "abandoned and returned" thing happen? This transaction is getting old enough to vote.
https://blockchain.info/tx/0b308792ad2a936f4f8ed74e84b53f55b3ca1533ae1eccaacd03344aa2d1e9ca
cryptominer420

Activity: 450
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:02:28 PM

Profitability is still very low, 1 1080 here estimated $5.40/day while on zpool it is making over $9/day.

╖   ╓╖╖                         ╖╖╖ ,
  ▒   ╢▒,@▒▒▒║ ╓╣╝║║*╢  ╢▒╣ ],`]░╢▒▒╖ ▒ ╥╢▒▒▒╢  @╝╢▒
  Ñ▒▒]▒▒` ]`╢║▒╣▒╢▒▒  ╢▒╝▒▒▒  ╢▒╜║▒▒▒╢▒╜  ╢╢║N
 ║╢   ▒▒╜ ║▒▒╢▒▒@@╢▒║  ╢▒╜ ▒ ╙▒▒,║░▒╣ ▒║ ╢▒▒╢▒▒▒»@╢@@╢╜

▬▬  A Miner Built Mining Platform  ▬▬[/url]
Powered by Our Mining Community

blue-yu

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:07:17 PM

From time to time some of my miners go offline, but when I log to them I see that they are still mining and accepting shares. I have to turn winminer off, and then start it again to be able to see my miner online again. Why is this happening?

BR...
oportunis

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

@WinMiner is there any option, if miner gets idle or disconnects or freezes that we get an email notification? If not can it be created in the near future?

Also is there any app, so we can monitor trough phone?
pbuva

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 05:54:14 PM

After a few days the winminer became more profitable than Nicehash.
It just happens to me that the site is not seeing the rig, while mining goes.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
blue-yu

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:08:57 PM

Withdraw to ether not working! Min10$, Max 0$! Error is "Value must be less than 0"

Are You following NH steps? Please fix this ASAP! I want my money!
Sledge0001

Activity: 600
Merit: 152

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 07:09:35 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2017, 09:58:16 PM by Sledge0001

I too have had the local machines showing that they are chugging away although in the "Live" page they aren't showing up as being online. I usually reboot when I see this occurring and it has happened more than a dozen times to me since I have signed up with their system. How much is lost or if any I can't say for certain as I believe the systems reconnect automatically after some point.

Benchmarking seems to be continuously occurring and quite often selecting a coin that is not the most profitable. The benchmarks take several minutes to complete on each coin which seems to result in lost money for the miner.

My biggest concern going forward is the speed at which the WinMiner software mining shifts from coin to the most profitable coin. When compared to Nicehash there does seem to be quite a delay in getting the rigs to push from one coin to another. Sometimes this has taken up to a minute or two which can really add up to lost cash over time.

I also believe there should be an alert system much as others have stated that allows a user to select to be notified via email if a rig is offline. I did like this feature in NiceHash and would love to see it here.

Overall I am happy with the WinMiner service. I am sure it wasn't an easy task to deal with the influx of new accounts but they dealt with it pretty well and it has been a solid easy mining alternative to Nicehash. The best part is that I have been paid out timely every time I have selected to withdraw my earned funds through Ethereum.  

brunexx

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 12:29:29 AM

Good evening, friends, I'm new to wiminer and I registered and I get this message:

WInminer Alpha Group is not accepting new member until momemnt
We are scaling up and will open the gate to the new members, shortly, on a first come first serve basis.

Keep Wiminer running on you machine .....

What do I have to do to join the group?

Best regards
ranco

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:47:29 AM

¨Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances¨ im still wating for a btc withdraw from december 10!!!
TeamWinMiner (OP)

Activity: 423
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:02:57 PM

From time to time some of my miners go offline, but when I log to them I see that they are still mining and accepting shares. I have to turn winminer off, and then start it again to be able to see my miner online again. Why is this happening?
BR...
After a few days the winminer became more profitable than Nicehash.
It just happens to me that the site is not seeing the rig, while mining goes.
I too have had the local machines showing that they are chugging away although in the "Live" page they aren't showing up as being online. I usually reboot when I see this occurring and it has happened more than a dozen times to me since I have signed up with their system. How much is lost or if any I can't say for certain as I believe the systems reconnect automatically after some point.
Benchmarking seems to be continuously occurring and quite often selecting a coin that is not the most profitable. The benchmarks take several minutes to complete on each coin which seems to result in lost money for the miner.
My biggest concern going forward is the speed at which the WinMiner software mining shifts from coin to the most profitable coin. When compared to Nicehash there does seem to be quite a delay in getting the rigs to push from one coin to another. Sometimes this has taken up to a minute or two which can really add up to lost cash over time.
I also believe there should be an alert system much as others have stated that allows a user to select to be notified via email if a rig is offline. I did like this feature in NiceHash and would love to see it here.
Overall I am happy with the WinMiner service. I am sure it wasn't an easy task to deal with the influx of new accounts but they dealt with it pretty well and it has been a solid easy mining alternative to Nicehash. The best part is that I have been paid out timely every time I have selected to withdraw my earned funds through Ethereum. 

We believe we have identified the possible cause of this and released a fix - would be great to hear back from you guys, over the next day or two, if we indeed nailed it down, so we can add new features to the dashboard.
Thanks for your support and feedback!
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 03:19:28 PM

¨Should transactions be abandoned and money returned to WinMiner we will of course restore your balances¨ im still wating for a btc withdraw from december 10!!!
We are doing our best on this, and were already successful in restoring balances for some of the users with "stuck" BTC withdrawals (that cant seem to get confirmed on the Bitcoin network).

To put things in perspective - the total number of unconfirmed transactions on the BTC network, at the time of writing, has crossed 270,000 and keeps growing... - see here https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions

We will keep on pushing until this issue is resolved, one way or another, for all WinMiner BTC withdrawals, hopefully very soon. Stay tuned.
Lexdeath

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:17:40 PM

Well winminer is doing it again.  I am showing in the live feed and my logs around a 9.50/day mining rate, but in the statistics and payout only about 40% is being posted on average!!  At one period I was mining at an average of 9.92/day for the hour and the stats and pay showed 1.45!!!!!!  This has been going on now for approx 4 hours.  I say again, because this was happening 10 days ago, and it took over 2 days to rectify the issue (with no pay for the underpayment for mining, I might add).  It was blamed on slow exchange markets then, and we were assured that the missing funds would "catch up" once the backlog was cleared -- never happened!

I would like to know if this is now the norm for operations.  Let us mine for a few days, then skim half of the hash for a few days, then everything back to normal for a few days?  This is truly screwy, and I cannot believe that all these payout issues in the last two weeks are not related to each other.  I would like to know from winminer and other users if there is a valid explanation for the apparent shady payout propositions.  Maybe I just dont get it, and my math skills have atrophied to the point of uselessness since I got my engineering degree, but I just don't know why this is happening.

thanx
Garth
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:11:19 PM

Well winminer is doing it again.  I am showing in the live feed and my logs around a 9.50/day mining rate, but in the statistics and payout only about 40% is being posted on average!!  At one period I was mining at an average of 9.92/day for the hour and the stats and pay showed 1.45!!!!!!  This has been going on now for approx 4 hours.  I say again, because this was happening 10 days ago, and it took over 2 days to rectify the issue (with no pay for the underpayment for mining, I might add).  It was blamed on slow exchange markets then, and we were assured that the missing funds would "catch up" once the backlog was cleared -- never happened!
I would like to know if this is now the norm for operations.  Let us mine for a few days, then skim half of the hash for a few days, then everything back to normal for a few days?  This is truly screwy, and I cannot believe that all these payout issues in the last two weeks are not related to each other.  I would like to know from winminer and other users if there is a valid explanation for the apparent shady payout propositions.  Maybe I just dont get it, and my math skills have atrophied to the point of uselessness since I got my engineering degree, but I just don't know why this is happening.
thanx
Garth
EXP - shares data is still lagging and still not added to users balances
DCR - only partial shares data was added to users balances.
If you were mining these coins then that could explain and you should see updated numbers in your account when the process finishes
If not, then please reach out to support - support [at] winminer.com and we will take a deeper look.
buttocksvaulting

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:07:22 AM

thanx
Garth

I got tired of the Winminer switching BS sifting away my profits so I set the coin selection to manual. Your software is really buggy, WinMiner guys.
garretteagle

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:02:27 PM

Hello!  I'm a recent addition to the WinMiner user force (been using it for about two weeks - decided to start trying it out literally as NiceHash crashed, imagine that...) - and am fairly new to crypto mining in general.  I'd like to mention that it appears that my 1070Ti performs abysmally on dual mining - it was reading approx. $0.31 a day, while my 970 was reading around $3.21 a day.  Not sure if this was just a readout glitch, or if the miner just isn't optimized well for a 1070ti.  For now I've disabled the dual miners, since it appears that I cannot have a dual miner running on one card (my 970), with an alternate miner running on a different card (my 1070ti).

Thought I would mention this since my reading suggests that very few people actually use 1070ti's for mining!

P.S. - I'm getting around 500-520 H/S on ZEN right now, seems like the card is better than the internet would lead me to believe...
viper357

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 06:05:18 AM

During Christmas weekend and holidays withdrawals using PayPal will be limited to $50. Happy holidays!

Why is this?
TeamWinMiner (OP)

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 09:01:42 AM

During Christmas weekend and holidays withdrawals using PayPal will be limited to $50. Happy holidays!

Why is this?
A combination of weekends and holidays mean that bank transfers and PayPal deposits take much longer than usual..
viper357

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:36:07 AM

Ok, thank you.

Regarding partial gpu selection, I know you have mentioned a few times about the issue with this, but the way the other company did it (the one that got hacked), was they had a little tv screen icon next to the GPU that had the display plugged into it, it was then easy to identify which GPU we could deselect and not use for mining. Maybe you could do it in a similar way? Smiley Pic attached.

p.s. would love to also get Stripe as a payment option. Smiley

http://www.reefclips.net/data/media/62/2017-12-24.jpg
olddarkstar

Activity: 105

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:51:43 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2017, 12:27:09 PM by olddarkstar

ITNS (Intense Coin) would be a big win too
IntenseCoin (ITNS)
0,00000132 ฿  (120,66%)
ryandeby

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

Hello,
I have been using winminer for a while now.
I have a rig with 8 VOLTA card TESLA V100s it makes between $86 and $90 per day.
But now it has dropped down to $50/$55.
I tried standalone mines on other pools and the earning were back to $86-$90.
Why is it so ?
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: