Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 06:36:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 2323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN] ⚡ DeepOnion TOR ⚡ DeepVault ⚡ Cryptopia 🚀 Airdrop 24/40 🚀 WE DOMINATE!  (Read 1166997 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
mrhans

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:19:38 PM

All these threads with etokens are spamming bitcointalk today. I hope in the end people won't fall for them and get involved into real project with real development like ONION. I'm really looking forward to test DeeoVault, looking forward to test it. Take your time though dev team, we don't want rushed features! Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
t3ChNo

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:25:13 PM

https://deeponion.info/

is it me or are the figures here wrong? it's showing me as getting more airdrop coins than i have

The numbers are off. @Dyrk has been contacted to update it, but I am not sure where he is at in the process.

Thanks for the clarification. I thought I missed some Onions here.
themonkii

Activity: 672
Merit: 124

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:26:16 PM

https://deeponion.info/

is it me or are the figures here wrong? it's showing me as getting more airdrop coins than i have

The numbers are off. @Dyrk has been contacted to update it, but I am not sure where he is at in the process.

Yep, I think things went wonky due to the delay of the AirDrop 2 weeks ago.

Genesis Network - GENX Payment Ecosystem  ☑ No ICO☑ No Premine☑ Fair Launch
Equihash 192_7 PoW─[ Maturity-Based Masternodes ]─ ANN Twitter Discord Reddit      
GitHub Pools Explorer Infographics ● ────[ ForumExchanges ]──── ●
tembit

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:29:59 PM

Just arrived in spain and saw that deeponion made the vote https://mobile.twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/916185906188636160

Hope bittrex will notice about deeponion.
Have a great time all onionfarmers.

Yes, it is amazing to see Deeponion leading. I strongly think we will win the vote with our strong community. Please vote everyone.

Does that mean DeepOnion will be going to Bittrex?

Devs will announce a major exchange after #deepvault releAse. A lot hodlers and supportees wish it will be buttrex.

When will it be released?

The team is testing #deepvault now before they make it public. Dont know the date but my guess is that we will see the release next 14-21 days. I am Just a supporter.

We have just about wrapped up testing/polishing - I would say you can expect it within the next week or so - give or take a few days. Not encountering any bugs to speak of. You guys will love it.

Great news! The dev team is superb!! Your work give so much confidence to the entire community. Keep up everyone! Onion has such a bright future ahead!!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:34:36 PM

Just arrived in spain and saw that deeponion made the vote https://mobile.twitter.com/Altcoin__NEWS/status/916185906188636160

Yes, it is amazing to see Deeponion leading. I strongly think we will win the vote with our strong community. Please vote everyone.

Devs will announce a major exchange after #deepvault releAse. A lot hodlers and supportees wish it will be buttrex.

The team is testing #deepvault now before they make it public. Dont know the date but my guess is that we will see the release next 14-21 days. I am Just a supporter.

We have just about wrapped up testing/polishing - I would say you can expect it within the next week or so - give or take a few days. Not encountering any bugs to speak of. You guys will love it.

Great news! The dev team is superb!! Your work give so much confidence to the entire community. Keep up everyone! Onion has such a bright future ahead!!

Incredible news - just talking w on of our lead devs and you guys might get a surprise much sooner than I quoted. Hold on team, this is going to be fantastic!!

Maurizio

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:02 PM

Incredible news - just talking w on of our lead devs and you guys might get a surprise much sooner than I quoted. Hold on team, this is going to be fantastic!!

Thats awesome monkii. Best quote to read before sleeping. Look forward to see the new feature very soon. Good n8 everybody.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
.Anonymous and Untraceable.
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
mari4nn3

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:39:21 PM

Do I really have to download the DeepOnion wallet to participate on the airdrop or can I give my deeponion exchange address?

Thank you very much

t3ChNo

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:44:16 PM

Do I really have to download the DeepOnion wallet to participate on the airdrop or can I give my deeponion exchange address?

Thank you very much

Better to download the wallet. It's very light. You might encounter trouble in the future using novaexchange's address.

@themonkii, thanks for the update. We're all excited on this.
CryptoGrinder

Activity: 207

DEEPONION - NO ICO

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:48:13 PM

Thank you very much

I have heard some people having trouble with the exchange address.

You will want to hold onto most of your onions during the remainder of the airdrop, so why not stake them.

Using the downloaded wallet is an important part of the strength of the program, and using the exchange wallet goes against the spirit of the drop.

Lastly, exchanges may take from the exchange wallets to stake what is being held there, or move it around as they wish.  Why wouldn't they?  During this process you may fall out of the required holding amounts.

Do as you wish, but remember that using the Onion wallet is 100% the best way to participate in the drop.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:49:54 PM

All these threads with etokens are spamming bitcointalk today. I hope in the end people won't fall for them and get involved into real project with real development like ONION. I'm really looking forward to test DeeoVault, looking forward to test it. Take your time though dev team, we don't want rushed features! Smiley

Yeah there are so many of them I saw like 5 today. I registered to all of them but who wouldn't want
free coins just for filling the form. Cheesy But DO is in my heart and I won't abandon it. Smiley

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mari4nn3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:51:18 PM

Thank you very much

You will want to hold onto most of your onions during the remainder of the airdrop, so why not stake them.

Using the downloaded wallet is an important part of the strength of the program, and using the exchange wallet goes against the spirit of the drop.

Lastly, exchanges may take from the exchange wallets to stake what is being held there, or move it around as they wish.  Why wouldn't they?  During this process you may fall out of the required holding amounts.

Do as you wish, but remember that using the Onion wallet is 100% the best way to participate in the drop.

Thank you very much

Better to download the wallet. It's very light. You might encounter trouble in the future using novaexchange's address.

Thank you for your answers.

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 09:57:20 PM

Interesting to see that DeepOnion has over 50% of votes at this Twitter link, Just went to vote for DeepOnion!

mari4nn3

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:59:45 PM

It's very confusing though. My wallet is out of sync and don't even know how to sync it.

jimmybob_007

Merit: 250

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:01:24 PM

Thank you very much

It's always a good idea to generate your own address. It means that you have complete control and can easily back up your wallet. Otherwise, you're at the mercy of the exchange.

jimmybob_007

Genesis Team™

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:04:14 PM

It's very confusing though. My wallet is out of sync and don't even know how to sync it.

• Open wallet
  • Check the bottom right corner where you have the signal bar. Hover the mouse and see how many connections you have
  • If after 5 minutes you have 0 connections, try to add some nodes to the .conf file - you can find details on the first page of this thread
  • If this does not work, ensure that you have TOR ports unblocked on your firewall
  • If this does not work, TOR is probably blocked by your ISP or country. You can use a VPN to circumvent this block but be warned, using VPNs in some countries is illegal and DeepOnion cannot advise using a VPN in such circumstances

themonkii

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 10:07:58 PM

Thank you very much

Thank you very much

Thank you for your answers.

You never, ever, ever want to use an address from an exchange as your AirDrop address.

1) you're better to hold the security of your coins in your own hands, and
2) if those coins are moved by the exchange to cold storage and the address changes, you're blacklisted from AirDrop for moving over 10% and you'll have zero recourse.

Guys, never leave balances on an exchange for long periods of time. You are playing with fire.

the.vlado

Activity: 271
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:11:27 PM

Many new awesome features are on the way. DeepSend, Deeptrust etc will help develop this coin in many ways. No one except the devs know when exactly these features will be released. Have patience and sit tight and HODL.

This coin has really good features. It has to be successful in the future. I am buying it when I can and adding it into my hodling portfolio.
And also what is very important is active and skilled development team. I like to see that.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
t3ChNo

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

Yeah there are so many of them I saw like 5 today. I registered to all of them but who wouldn't want
free coins just for filling the form. Cheesy But DO is in my heart and I won't abandon it. Smiley

Maybe they saw the attention that DO is currently getting because of how it's distributed. I don't think they can match the technology DO is implementing though. Most tokens today are just a quick smash-up from other coins.
indijim

Activity: 471

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:22:04 PM

What is going on with all the eXXXX (eBTC, eLTC, eNEO, etc) air drops in the front page right now? It's cheapening the concept of air drops. New people are going to see DeepOnion air drop and not even click on the link because they'll think it's just another air drop.
t3ChNo

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:27:10 PM

Hey Guys!! Don't forget to join the weekly DeepOnion Lotto!! Lots of ONIONs up for grabs Wink

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/4th-deeponion-lottery.3591/

Just sent some Onions. Thanks for reminding @SSowellSVT.
Pages: « 1 ... 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 [1364] 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 ... 2323 »
  Print  

Jump to: