Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:01:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin just an asset ?  (Read 9182 times)
19spawnfeed

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:27:02 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
I don't think bitcoin is just an asset. It is both an asset and a currency. Many stores around the world now accept bitcoins. They recognize the monetary nature of bitcoin. It is also a new technology.

Bitcoin as any other short-term currencies is an asset. Bitcoin is faster rather than Fiat or Local Currencies is controlled by banks but in the case of bitcoin you’re the owner of your bank. So trading industry & traders liked it very much. Bitcoin can be purchased through an online exchange platform or a Bitcoin ATM still. Bitcoins also permitted by buying of goods and services through online, as well as transferring currencies. Mainly you can used to spend your digital money anytime.
castis

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Bitcoin is like flag and motivation for all cryptocurrency, for me its like step to new world of opportunities and freedom i like idea to be rich and not controlled by government.
Df9898

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

of course not only the assets, it could also be either a bitcoin others such as ditransaksi, sometimes also issued and it also can be used as bitcoin material to gain popularity by many people and the bottom line is used for asset but could used for other such transactions, etc.
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:10:06 PM

Bitcoin is the current asset and these are the modern era currency the most big investors are investing their capital and by the help of this currency many people are earning good amount and now i would like to buy some more bitcoin because in the future i will need this money and the digital money have provided best job opportunities and from this way the country economy has gone to improving by this digital currency and in the near future the bitcoin banks will be in operation.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Uncertaintea

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

I believe it is both an asset and a currency at the same time. Whatever it is depends on whatever you are using it for. If you are using it to buy stuff, it is a currency, if you are holding in order to sell and make gains, it becomes an asset
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

yes it can be called like that, because btc can be the guidance or guarantee of the future, whose name is asset itukan something valuable I think btc it is very valuable
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:11:05 PM

I have read in the news that that like bitcoin as virtual currencies are assets and does not have the characteristics or what it takes to be a currency that could meet our modern economic needs. It was said that it does not have the fundamental attributes. What are your thoughts about it?
People had decided the price of bitcoin thru speculation, wether it's has purpose or not but the people had united to invest in Bitcoin. Also, the price had high enough to be utilized in buying items. Indeed it has a purpose to be an asset which people had hold their coins for a better prices in the future.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:14:10 PM

I don't think that bitcoin is just an asset because it is also a money for us because we can use it to pay the things that we buy or we use like in our place there is a mini restaurant that is already accepting bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies and that is an advantage for me because i can pay thru bitcoin and that is also a proof that bitcoin is not just an asset but also a money.
Jerald

Activity: 293
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:16:55 PM

Bitcoin is an asset in the digital form. It is the best type of saving that a person can have at present. Bitcoin is also titled as a digital currency because people can use this as a payment for services provided by several companies, online shops and brands. The most important thing is that it can give large profits in future.
Mazda17

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

It varies between person. Some consider it an asset, some give importance to it as an investment, few use it effectively for shopping needs, few prefer it for large volume transactions. Also there are people who use it for illegal activities. So the multiple choice is provided and it's our turn to pick upon our need.
Yes it is true what you are talking about bitcoin as a variation of work which many people consider bitcoin as a very important investment even some people consider bitcoin as a good asset and that bitcoin is a source of income for those of us who use it for daily living needs.
Marnihughes82

Activity: 363
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

I think the purpose of creating bitcoin is not to make it a property. But for now what is the value of it is so high that we hold it is also considered as property  Grin
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:02:08 PM

I consider bitcoin is my best asset that I have that cannot easily replace. All I can say that bitcoin has everything. The advantages that brings to the life of a person is no comparison. Yet, life is too hard if you will not find way but bitcoin will give the best for a happy and better life that we wanted. That is the reason why I consider bitcoin is an asset.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Loveaaronbaby

Activity: 83

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:04:15 PM

I don't think bitcoin is just an asset. It is a currency and an investment. People can pay in bitcoins. Many people invest in bitcoin, and the development of bitcoin is very good, which can bring a lot of benefits to people.
An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:06:56 PM

You can use Bitcoin to purchase something, which means it has value. What bitcoin is, is a technology with disruptive potential. The only ones saying such bullshit about Bitcoin are people or organizations whose business is being threatened by Bitcoin.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Klestar

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:11:23 PM

Bitcoin was actually created as a currency by satoshi.People earlier used it as a currency either to send money at very low cost or to buy any products.But,now with growing price of bitcoin,it is now mostly bought by people as avaluable asset which could give huge returns in future.They mostly don't want to spend bitcoins for buying any thing which could be even bought with fiat money itself.So,we could say bitcoin both as a currency as well as an asset depending upon the user's opinion.
terrong

Activity: 309
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:18:24 PM

bitcoin is able to change many different views from everyone and I think if bitcoin is a good investment I would also realize that the invasion has a lot of risk there. maybe people who do not know about bitcoin will think that this is a joke.
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:10:36 PM

I think bitcoin is not a asset.bitcoin is a digital currency. with bitcoin we can easily take many types of transactions. you can not see bitcoin currency,but it has become the most valuable currency in today time.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:14:28 PM

It sounds like they are against to bitcoin. Well, obviously bitcoin is an asset but it embodies the function of money or the currency which we use physically, they only differ in the surface which they can be used of. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency could be use only with the involvement of technologies while a real life money could be use physically.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:18:44 AM

I don't think that bitcoin is just an asset because it is also a money for us because we can use it to pay the things that we buy. So, I could say bitcoin both as a currency as well as an asset depending upon the user's opinion.
serverus

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 02:34:41 AM

Well it is an asset other than being a digital money. But it is also profitable since you can earn profit from what you invest to it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: