Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:53:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175930 times)
PlayerInVN

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:54:37 AM

OMG! 1.5 million new customers. I think wcx should accelerate. There are many potential projects going ahead of wcx. Investors will no longer have money to invest in wcx.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Irasshaimase

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:53:51 PM

I sign up at https://wcex.co.
How do you plan to distribute the tokens? There is no Wallet address

Best
terry123456

Activity: 1

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:42:59 PM

Presales minimum is now $100, down from $25,000, making WCXT available for purchase to more people.
We need a mobile app that tool can calculator your bonus and estimation monthly income.
Google store link as bellow:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.silver.app.wcx
nickneal

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:42:09 PM

Hi, my friend is trying to sign up for free WCX which was referred from my account. But it says 'account already in use' when he tried to register. That does not make any sense, since he have not sign up prior to that. What's up with that one? Someone please help!
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 02:55:14 PM

Hi, my friend is trying to sign up for free WCX which was referred from my account. But it says 'account already in use' when he tried to register. That does not make any sense, since he have not sign up prior to that. What's up with that one? Someone please help!
I think it's related to IP. Someone already registered using the IP he is using, I believe. You can read the update just a few pages from here. I think it's included there.

hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 10:37:37 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 10:50:57 PM by hamnchess

I like how leechers and spammers are just coming on here posting links to other ICOs hoping to promote them , just trying to take advantage of WCX thread massive popularity lol! Good luck with them.

At this point I don't think the WCX people give a damn about any other ICO if they already raised $25MM, they are crushing 99.99% of all open ICOs already, and WCX ICO has not even began. WCX ICO is possible to become largest ICO of all time, AND they have 500K verified emails with interested customers on the list, that is already more customer than maybe Bitstamp which is a big exchange already - which means they can also become largest EXCHANGE of all time too. All about what you believe - if you don't believe, don't invest, more money for us who have!

AND it's complete crazy to me how you try to compare WCX with other ICO who are complete shit spam, like some education mingo coin or messenger, based on openness or whatever. the team directors in WCX have identities covered BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCHANGE and security is too important to mess with shit like this. sure you can reveal your team when you are making some BS messenger app nobody is gonna use, because nobody gives a shit, you will rape your investors and take their BTC/ETH anyway, become rich even before the bloody product is made - like 99% of ICOs, which are bloody scams.

I fucking don't understand how people can hesitate on WCX when WCX actually HAVE A PRODUCT AND CUSTOMERS (=$$$) BEFORE THE ICO as listed (or will have), use your brain for 2 seconds people, what the fuck are you doing investing in shit ICOs like some mingo coin based on just promises?? They give you a few linkedin profiles, some may be fake, and tell you they'll have a trillion customers and what you give them your money?? Can you list an ICO from last year which actually succeeded and has a bloody product or app many people are using today?? AGAIN use your bloody brain!! Many of these ICOs don't have a business model, let alone a clear one!! WCX business model is fucking straight: exchange fees. I just hate seeing schmucks parted with their money so easily because they have exactly 0 sense on investing or business. Don't be a bloody schmuck!!
Crypto1982

Activity: 135

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:23:18 AM

Users with a Beta Access
Can you report about Bugs or the Volume which is currently on the platform?

200 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2xJdycn - decentral social network
50 Free-Coins - http://bit.ly/2wB3C3M - new crypto exchange
aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:53:09 AM

Users with a Beta Access

I was choosen as a beta tester about 3 weeks ago. As it was written here before the interface is very similar to gdax and so far has very basic trade functions with many aspects missing (like you have to calculate the price/cost of a a bd on your own), but what is there works satisfactory. I did a successful transfer/withdrawal of ETH and some trading with currency pairs that are available there (BTC/ETH, BTC/LTC, BTC/XRP). The volume of trading is very low at the moment and I guess no more users were given access since I got it. At first when i got an access I was quite optimistic and even wrote some improvement tickets in their zendesk page, but now I don't see any changes since I joined and roadmap here https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap never touched, and in addition zendesk community page also disappeared (http://help.wcex.co). When community page was functioning only 1 person responding to all tickets, so my impression now there is no big team behind this project or they are not capable to show any further progress (what is a pity) 
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 03:24:10 PM

Users with a Beta Access

I was choosen as a beta tester about 3 weeks ago. As it was written here before the interface is very similar to gdax and so far has very basic trade functions with many aspects missing (like you have to calculate the price/cost of a a bd on your own), but what is there works satisfactory. I did a successful transfer/withdrawal of ETH and some trading with currency pairs that are available there (BTC/ETH, BTC/LTC, BTC/XRP). The volume of trading is very low at the moment and I guess no more users were given access since I got it. At first when i got an access I was quite optimistic and even wrote some improvement tickets in their zendesk page, but now I don't see any changes since I joined and roadmap here https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap never touched, and in addition zendesk community page also disappeared (http://help.wcex.co). When community page was functioning only 1 person responding to all tickets, so my impression now there is no big team behind this project or they are not capable to show any further progress (what is a pity) 

what a shocker.  Grin

metgohan

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:09:40 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 04:31:31 PM by metgohan

I'm in the beta and there's a trade happening every minute or two, more in time of high volatility. Very solid volume for a beta as far as I can tell.

Concerning the roadmap, they already addressed that. They said they're pausing updates to the UI and not letting new beta users in at the moment, until they can upgrade the backend which they're working on now to support the large expected number of users.

BTW the help page at http://help.wcex.co is working for me, not sure what aleksus poster means by "disappeared". Not sure I understand the alaeksus point either about "just one person" - there weren't a huge amount of support queries, which is a good sign, so not sure why you'd need to waste on many support personnel if just one can do the job well for now?
frenchBulle

Activity: 61
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:59 PM

Does anyone know where the Server of this company is located?
mavee33

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:42:16 PM

Ther early registrars get the beta access to site?
ggnorevthx

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Asset Protocol

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:44:11 AM

I'm also having problems trying to refer new people. Everyone that I refer gets the "account already in use" error. This is really frustrating as the website encourages you to promote and then implement such a strange way avoid multiple accounts. I have been promoting the website for over 1 month and only 2 of my refers managed to sign up.

| World Fintech Startups | Microsoft Azure Partner | $1,5 M Raised During pre-ICO |
     BANKEX - Proof-of-Asset Protocol    
| WHITE PAPER | BLOGSLACKTELEGRAMBITCOINTALKGITHUBTWITTERYOUTUBEFACEBOOK |☰
flattail

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:21:37 AM

I like how leechers and spammers are just coming on here posting links to other ICOs hoping to promote them , just trying to take advantage of WCX thread massive popularity lol! Good luck with them.

I have been neutral to positive on WCX. I have posted my interactions with them as they have occurred. I invested heavily with WCX but have not reinvested after getting refunded.

At this point I don't think the WCX people give a damn about any other ICO if they already raised $25MM, they are crushing 99.99% of all open ICOs already, and WCX ICO has not even began. WCX ICO is possible to become largest ICO of all time, AND they have 500K verified emails with interested customers on the list, that is already more customer than maybe Bitstamp which is a big exchange already - which means they can also become largest EXCHANGE of all time too. All about what you believe - if you don't believe, don't invest, more money for us who have!

I do not think they have raised $25MM. I also don't think they are crushing other ICOs except for their great referral program to get a lot of people interested (unfortunately most seem to lose interest except that they hope for free coins). https://cobinhood.com/ is in their ICO with a zero-fee exchange and similar goals to WCX. Kakao, which is a messenger app that is in use by 95% of smart phones in Korea, is launching an exchange with the intent of becoming the largest. Godzillion is launching a decentralized exchange. Leverj.io is set to become a huge decentralized exchange that caters to very large traders. WCX has plenty of competition, and so far they are not distinguishing themselves with a superior product.

AND it's complete crazy to me how you try to compare WCX with other ICO who are complete shit spam, like some education mingo coin or messenger, based on openness or whatever. the team directors in WCX have identities covered BECAUSE IT IS AN EXCHANGE and security is too important to mess with shit like this. sure you can reveal your team when you are making some BS messenger app nobody is gonna use, because nobody gives a shit, you will rape your investors and take their BTC/ETH anyway, become rich even before the bloody product is made - like 99% of ICOs, which are bloody scams.

I fucking don't understand how people can hesitate on WCX when WCX actually HAVE A PRODUCT AND CUSTOMERS (=$$$) BEFORE THE ICO as listed (or will have), use your brain for 2 seconds people, what the fuck are you doing investing in shit ICOs like some mingo coin based on just promises?? They give you a few linkedin profiles, some may be fake, and tell you they'll have a trillion customers and what you give them your money?? Can you list an ICO from last year which actually succeeded and has a bloody product or app many people are using today?? AGAIN use your bloody brain!! Many of these ICOs don't have a business model, let alone a clear one!! WCX business model is fucking straight: exchange fees. I just hate seeing schmucks parted with their money so easily because they have exactly 0 sense on investing or business. Don't be a bloody schmuck!!

Your defensiveness does not strengthen your position, nor does the fact that you are insulting a company without spending any time looking into them. Should I mention that Cobinhood has a page about their team? Or that the Leverj team is led by someone who is well known? You say team identity does not matter, but in my experience having a great idea is relatively easy but executing that idea is incredibly difficult. It takes a team to succeed--a very good team. I am at the point where if I see a great team with a mediocre idea I will pick them over a mediocre team with a great idea--the great team will execute well and can always pivot to bigger ideas while the mediocre team will likely self-implode. I mentioned Mingo because they were putting the team members in front of the world to talk about their philosophy, their vision, etc. I wanted to point out that it is not difficult to be more open. WCX only said that the leader needed to remain anonymous, but that is no excuse for hiding the identity of the entire team. I don't see why you are OK with their behavior. If a stranger stops me on the street and wants to sell me a great looking watch for an incredible price, it is highly unlikely I will have faith in that watch because I have no reason to trust this person. You seem to be saying, "Look at how shiny the watch is! The identity of this man does not matter--he has a shiny watch, and if we buy it now we will be rich!"

Full disclosure: I have invested small amounts in both Cobinhood and Mingo; nothing invested in Godzillion or Leverj or Kakao. I had invested much more with WCX because I was so enamored about the possibility of sharing in profits, but have chosen to not reinvest unless I see dramatic improvements to the exchange, much greater volume, and better communication from team members (I really don't care whether or not I know their names--I do care whether or not they are responsive and accountable).
hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:55:49 AM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 04:30:25 AM by hamnchess

I have been neutral to positive on WCX. I have posted my interactions with them as they have occurred. I invested heavily with WCX but have not reinvested after getting refunded.

I do not think they have raised $25MM. I also don't think they are crushing other ICOs except for their great referral program to get a lot of people interested (unfortunately most seem to lose interest except that they hope for free coins). https://cobinhood.com/ is in their ICO with a zero-fee exchange and similar goals to WCX. Kakao, which is a messenger app that is in use by 95% of smart phones in Korea, is launching an exchange with the intent of becoming the largest. Godzillion is launching a decentralized exchange. Leverj.io is set to become a huge decentralized exchange that caters to very large traders. WCX has plenty of competition, and so far they are not distinguishing themselves with a superior product.

Your defensiveness does not strengthen your position, nor does the fact that you are insulting a company without spending any time looking into them. Should I mention that Cobinhood has a page about their team? Or that the Leverj team is led by someone who is well known? You say team identity does not matter, but in my experience having a great idea is relatively easy but executing that idea is incredibly difficult. It takes a team to succeed--a very good team. I am at the point where if I see a great team with a mediocre idea I will pick them over a mediocre team with a great idea--the great team will execute well and can always pivot to bigger ideas while the mediocre team will likely self-implode. I mentioned Mingo because they were putting the team members in front of the world to talk about their philosophy, their vision, etc. I wanted to point out that it is not difficult to be more open. WCX only said that the leader needed to remain anonymous, but that is no excuse for hiding the identity of the entire team. I don't see why you are OK with their behavior. If a stranger stops me on the street and wants to sell me a great looking watch for an incredible price, it is highly unlikely I will have faith in that watch because I have no reason to trust this person. You seem to be saying, "Look at how shiny the watch is! The identity of this man does not matter--he has a shiny watch, and if we buy it now we will be rich!"

Full disclosure: I have invested small amounts in both Cobinhood and Mingo; nothing invested in Godzillion or Leverj or Kakao. I had invested much more with WCX because I was so enamored about the possibility of sharing in profits, but have chosen to not reinvest unless I see dramatic improvements to the exchange, much greater volume, and better communication from team members (I really don't care whether or not I know their names--I do care whether or not they are responsive and accountable).

Stop promoting your shit ICOs on here little boy. Nobody really care if you invest more money or not in WCX tbh. You are completely nuts if you will invest in an ICO without them having a product. A great team is nothing simply because the ICO can make the founders rich, no matter how good the team is they have NO incentive to produce a great product after they raised - they already rich! Proof: name ONE ICO that has made a great product that is used and lived up to expectation over the past TWO YEARS.

Again, please stop with your BS my little boy. If you want to promote shit ICOs go elsewhere. Thank you
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:04:55 AM

Still interested to see if this project can really deliver as it claims will keep watching and put prejudices to one side for now

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
aleksus

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:08:30 AM

I'm in the beta and there's a trade happening every minute or two, more in time of high volatility. Very solid volume for a beta as far as I can tell.

Concerning the roadmap, they already addressed that. They said they're pausing updates to the UI and not letting new beta users in at the moment, until they can upgrade the backend which they're working on now to support the large expected number of users.

BTW the help page at http://help.wcex.co is working for me, not sure what aleksus poster means by "disappeared". Not sure I understand the alaeksus point either about "just one person" - there weren't a huge amount of support queries, which is a good sign, so not sure why you'd need to waste on many support personnel if just one can do the job well for now?

I confirm now community page is working for me again, yesterday it was opening main zenpage instead, like account was suspended. What is concerning the trade volumes to be more objective it makes sense to bring some numbers: for most active pair BTC-ETH trade happens once in about 3 minutes. Screenshot before post: https://imgur.com/a/a3Wlj  I also wrote above that basic trading is functioning and deposit/withdrawal works, I just wish they would show some progress since they opened a beta. At first they had milestones with exact dates (every week a new milestone with some features to be added) then they renamed milestones from exact week/date to just Milestone I, II etc,  and no single feature from it appeared in beta ever since. All tickets were created by a single person in a short period of time before launching the demo, I'm developer myself and I know in agile environments, where these kind of ticketing board should be used by a  team it would be changing very rapidly. So my personal decision is rather wait a bit and see how this project will evolve and if there is really a team behind this ICO they need to fix a number of glitches and add missing features before it could be named professional platform.
easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:56:22 AM

is there a place to check update or upgrade ?
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:27:32 AM

Dev, Can you show some scrin of the beta?
I do not have access to beta, but I want to view the beta.
aleksus

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

Dev, Can you show some scrin of the beta?
I do not have access to beta, but I want to view the beta.

The screenshot from a beta => https://imgur.com/a/a3Wlj
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: