Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:55:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] xxxxx  (Read 175929 times)
flattail

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 09:57:09 PM

flattail is a useless troll. probably same account as bejismarket. look at flattail post history, he is promoting and linking to shit ICOs that he's "invested" in.

Ah, HamnChess, if nothing else I can pop in every few days for some amusement.  Grin If you look at my history you will see that in my first post I worked out the math of how many tokens would be issued, before any official word was given. I also told everyone I had made contact with the escrow and confirmed his involvement. I commented "I love the clear mission and the generous profit-sharing program." In my second post I revealed that I had made an investment, and said, "I too would like more details regarding the team and how they will execute their plan, but am willing to take the risk at this point in spite of sparse details." In my third post I confirmed that the exchange was working, expressed my enthusiasm, and shared a link to their roadmap (which had not been shared). 
{Regarding the WCX roadmap (https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap), it's nice to see a list of things they are working on. I could express a concern that only one person is listed for doing the work (John Reyes), but maybe he is a one-man wonder. I might mention a concern that the last logged activity is Sept 12, but if I did that you would have to come up with a new way to insult me and I don't want to tax your vocabulary.}
In my 4th post I shared the email regarding refund of investment. In my 5th post I confirmed that I had received my refund. I also said, "Although I would like more transparency regarding team members and the company overall, to this point they have done as they said they would do." But I did start to express some concerns about the potential for success, saying "there are a lot of unknown variables" . . . In my 6th post I wrote to @wcxofficial, thanking them and wishing for their success, but also asking for either a multi-sig wallet or an escrow before reinvesting. However, it was not until my 7th post that I became one of your targets! My transformation into a "useless troll" was when I said, "What I love about this project is the profit-sharing model--I think that is just brilliant! I also love that they want to become the world's leading exchange. I think with the right team they could reach this goal. But there is the Achilles's heel--we simply do not know the team! We don't know how many people are working on reaching their goals, what problems they are running into, or anything else." So, yes, I'm very clearly trolling! I even raised it up a notch and became a "bloody schmuck" when I listed some potential competitors!! And for me to give responsible disclosure by listing which of these companies I did or did not have a stake in, I became a shill as well. You, on the other hand, have not disclosed your financial incentives that could affect your judgment. I can only assume you have a large stake in WCX; otherwise why spend so much energy knocking down anyone who presents a concern?

By the way, to my knowledge I do not have an alter-ego who publishes under the name of @benjismarket--but for me to deny any connection to him probably just makes me more suspicious. Besides, (s)he does seem to understand rational argumentation so there could in fact be a connection between us. Here is another intriguing possibility: Have you considered that @benjismarket and @wcxofficial could be one and the same?? They both are starting exchanges, they are both anonymous, they are both trying to address the problems with existing exchanges and promising better user experience, . . . if they are not the same person, then one should hire the other and work together rather than compete!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
An Nguyen Thanh

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:13:03 AM

flattail is a useless troll. probably same account as bejismarket. look at flattail post history, he is promoting and linking to shit ICOs that he's "invested" in.

Ah, HamnChess, if nothing else I can pop in every few days for some amusement.  Grin If you look at my history you will see that in my first post I worked out the math of how many tokens would be issued, before any official word was given. I also told everyone I had made contact with the escrow and confirmed his involvement. I commented "I love the clear mission and the generous profit-sharing program." In my second post I revealed that I had made an investment, and said, "I too would like more details regarding the team and how they will execute their plan, but am willing to take the risk at this point in spite of sparse details." In my third post I confirmed that the exchange was working, expressed my enthusiasm, and shared a link to their roadmap (which had not been shared). 
{Regarding the WCX roadmap (https://trello.com/b/596LMpPZ/wcx-product-roadmap), it's nice to see a list of things they are working on. I could express a concern that only one person is listed for doing the work (John Reyes), but maybe he is a one-man wonder. I might mention a concern that the last logged activity is Sept 12, but if I did that you would have to come up with a new way to insult me and I don't want to tax your vocabulary.}
In my 4th post I shared the email regarding refund of investment. In my 5th post I confirmed that I had received my refund. I also said, "Although I would like more transparency regarding team members and the company overall, to this point they have done as they said they would do." But I did start to express some concerns about the potential for success, saying "there are a lot of unknown variables" . . . In my 6th post I wrote to @wcxofficial, thanking them and wishing for their success, but also asking for either a multi-sig wallet or an escrow before reinvesting. However, it was not until my 7th post that I became one of your targets! My transformation into a "useless troll" was when I said, "What I love about this project is the profit-sharing model--I think that is just brilliant! I also love that they want to become the world's leading exchange. I think with the right team they could reach this goal. But there is the Achilles's heel--we simply do not know the team! We don't know how many people are working on reaching their goals, what problems they are running into, or anything else." So, yes, I'm very clearly trolling! I even raised it up a notch and became a "bloody schmuck" when I listed some potential competitors!! And for me to give responsible disclosure by listing which of these companies I did or did not have a stake in, I became a shill as well. You, on the other hand, have not disclosed your financial incentives that could affect your judgment. I can only assume you have a large stake in WCX; otherwise why spend so much energy knocking down anyone who presents a concern?

By the way, to my knowledge I do not have an alter-ego who publishes under the name of @benjismarket--but for me to deny any connection to him probably just makes me more suspicious. Besides, (s)he does seem to understand rational argumentation so there could in fact be a connection between us. Here is another intriguing possibility: Have you considered that @benjismarket and @wcxofficial could be one and the same?? They both are starting exchanges, they are both anonymous, they are both trying to address the problems with existing exchanges and promising better user experience, . . . if they are not the same person, then one should hire the other and work together rather than compete!

I dont know what happened. I dont wanna talk too much. Just thanks for your contributions in this topic. Hope u can provide us more further information.
I like this project also. But many things need to be considered too....
dtmloc

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

PosToken

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

What is the total amount of coins?

Hardcap is 1 billion WCX tokens. Unsold coins will be destroyed.

I think almost traders not completely believe in this coin, but I still Smiley

bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 06:35:53 AM

So many noobs lol. I especially like the ones who come in and say 'scam" because they think the tokens are not hard capped, although the hard cap was announced long ago at 1 billion tokens.

WCX is currently one of the only ICO with a clear business model and path to profitability. I can be a dumb ass and invest like a dumb ass in ICOs who make shit promises like 99% of ICOs, who by the way will never see the light of day, they will just take investor money.

Or I can invest like a RATIONAL investor and look at the NUMBERS, the business, etc. WCX is entering a MASSIVE market (digital currency trading) that is growing so fast. Even if it's #10 exchange in the world it will still make $50K per day. This is a business to invest in, not a shit ICO who made with fancy videos but NO PATH to the product, income, or profit!

At the end of the day investing is about the numbers, the numbers are KING, and WCX has all the HARD REAL numbers on their side, 600K users sign up, 20K followers on Twitter, beta exchange, etc. And ICO has not even started! Please name one other ICO with so much base of user? If trend continue 1Million users by the time ICO is starting on WCX. You know how much power you have in 1 million emails in a business?

I'm just saying - use your mind my folks. A lot of ICOs out there are complete BS, the proof is there: not a single ICO from past 2 years that has a functioning successful product, because 99% of them are actually scams - they raise, they take your money, and they never deliver, or they deliver so badly, or they have something and nobody uses it.

WCX has
1) product (proven - beta exchange, and further improvements)
2) market (proven - crypto trading is massive)
3) users (proven - 600K sign ups and counting)

These = successful business, which in the end is all I care about as ICO investor - not some shit videos, hype, "advisors" or Fake hyped Linkedins.

well, regarding the user (proven - 600k registered) a part of them can be the same person with multi refferral to own registration only to get the 50 wcx bonus. i don't know what is the process to prevent this (checksum of computer parts, hard coded hdd signature, only IP check ...) but sure there is some method to bypass

shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:21:06 AM

Great exchange it will and no doubt the WCX coin will hold the major market and as its beta version is started and coin pre-sale also in progress and huge community had joined the WCX wish you the best.

aleksus

Activity: 252
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:04:11 AM

wcxofficial, can you please disclose how many active users are using beta now, and when there will be beta updates that are in your roadmap ? Thank you beforehand.
UAE Seasider

Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:00:45 AM

Can you please open up the exchange so that more people can have a look at how it is going to work?

There can't be more than a couple of hundred people on here that would like to have a look at is which I doubt would have any affect on your beta testing program.

Can you arrange that for us in the next few days please?

Thanks again

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:02:17 AM

Guys. In past I receive coins from this project.
What news about it now?

Ara they reveal who are developers? Are they prove that it is not scam?
Coiner_

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:16:01 PM

For those wondering, asking, claiming it doesn't exist and/or unwilling to search for themselves, this is a video (mini-review really) of what WCX's exchange looks like (the image links to the video):

It was made by JoshuaT a while back.
404moneynotfound

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:03:46 PM

Seems promising, new exchanges are always welcome
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:38:13 PM

Finally, the first live screenshots of the project, looks good. Now I'm sure that the project is real
hamnchess

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:29:08 PM

Finally, the first live screenshots of the project, looks good. Now I'm sure that the project is real

They've been around for a while. Thing is this thread has so many new messages every day the new people who come in don't see them
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:17:53 PM

Is it they gave coins for registration for free ?! There, a lot of people registered for free coins. I doubt that everyone will get everything - it will be painfully for WCX creators.
UAE Seasider

Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:54:39 AM

Can you please open up the exchange so that more people can have a look at how it is going to work?

There can't be more than a couple of hundred people on here that would like to have a look at is which I doubt would have any affect on your beta testing program.

a reply would be much appreciated

Thanks again

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
dtmloc

Activity: 63

PosToken

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:27:02 AM

I joined WCX at the beginning and I feel that I have to wait for a long time to test the Exchange , hope it will open soon

Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:34:04 AM

a reply would be much appreciated

Thanks again

They announsed already that they will open the exchange 10/10 for everyone - so it is less then week to wait! You will have time to make our own choice before the ICO too be involved in it or not! Just wait for a while

Molot86

Activity: 91

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:43:45 AM

What news about it now?

Did you receive WCX coins? How it is possible before ICO? Can you please show screenshot of your wallet with the WCX coins

easyrimka

Activity: 518
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:47:35 AM

What news about it now?

Did you receive WCX coins? How it is possible before ICO? Can you please show screenshot of your wallet with the WCX coins

he lie, nobody received coins ..
peterato

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

What news about it now?

he lie, nobody received coins ..

Yup, nobody: https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@calzas/is-the-wcx-referral-program-legit-or-is-it-a-scam
monmsn

Activity: 136

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:26:11 PM

sound interesting !!
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: