Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:51:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 312 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 299604 times)
Albortz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Tax Attorney - Investor - Entrepreneur

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:43:54 PM

Lucky buggers you all! While I was napping in a different part of the world on my holiday.
A bit jealous, missed out on 2 good buys this week first ibelink and now bitmain. Anyways enjoy it guys you all deserve it.
from a bonafide bitmain slave  Grin

You got a link to the Ibelink sale?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reflexmk

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:52:41 PM

So I have opened an order twice by mistake, it still is available to pay but it says

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

will it be okay if I pay this order? Anyone had this situation? Thanks.

If it is already expired you did not send BTC in time (1 hour).  If you send it (i doubt it since it is expired and you ask if its ok to send now) you can contact them and show them you sent BTC in time, but it was not processed yet

So in other words you are to late

Thanks, I wasn't even aware that I opened the order twice, I paid the first one in time. Cheers.

████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
     ▄▄████████▄▄
   ▄██████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▀█
██████     █████     █
██████     █████     █             ▄▄▄
██████     ▀▀▀▀▀     █        ███  ███
 ▀████                  ▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄
   ▀██     ▄▄▄▄▄      ▄█████▄ ███  ███ ███  ███ ████████████▄
     ▀     █████      ███▄▄██ ███  ███ ███  ███ ███ ▀███ ▀███
           ▀▀███      ███▄▄▄  ███▄ ███ ███▄████ ███  ███  ███
               ▀       ▀████▀  ▀██ ███ ▀███▀███ ███  ███  ███
                   ▀█
████████
████████
████
████

████
████
████████
████████
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
|
█  ████▀  █
█  ██▀▄█  █
█  ▀▄███  █
█  ████▀  █
██▀▄█
▀▄███
████▀
██▀▄█

▀▄███

█  ████▀  █

█  ██▀▄█  █

█  ▀▄███  █

█  █████  █
kodokbuduk

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:59:34 PM

Grin

I wanna see the look on everyones face that paid 7k for that ibelink... lol

Any news about ibelink start shipping?
drsub

Activity: 332
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:02:32 PM

Lucky buggers you all! While I was napping in a different part of the world on my holiday.
A bit jealous, missed out on 2 good buys this week first ibelink and now bitmain. Anyways enjoy it guys you all deserve it.
from a bonafide bitmain slave  Grin

Why in the world would you want to buy an iBelink 11ghs for 7000 if you can buy 15ghs for 2700 ?
But here it is if you would like to throw away your money: https://ibelink.co/

Where is that group buy that were selling the ibelink for 7500 and saying you could retail if for 13k when its released....people that got into that group buy must be feeling so mad now...
Specially because the official ibelink site was selling it for 5998.00 just a few days ago.... Great Job "helping" the community out guys..
TheFoes

Activity: 170

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:02:48 PM

So I have opened an order twice by mistake, it still is available to pay but it says

Unpaid
Unshipped
Expired

will it be okay if I pay this order? Anyone had this situation? Thanks.

If it is already expired you did not send BTC in time (1 hour).  If you send it (i doubt it since it is expired and you ask if its ok to send now) you can contact them and show them you sent BTC in time, but it was not processed yet

So in other words you are to late

Thanks, I wasn't even aware that I opened the order twice, I paid the first one in time. Cheers.

Omg.. Congrat on your D3.. Too late

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
VoskCoin

Activity: 1414
Merit: 487

YouTube.com/VoskCoin

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:05:47 PM

Can't believe that speed honestly . . . interested to watch how profitability unfolds

Check out my Crypto YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/VoskCoin
If you enjoy my content click Subscribe
reelen

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:06:26 PM

from a bonafide bitmain slave  Grin

Why in the world would you want to buy an iBelink 11ghs for 7000 if you can buy 15ghs for 2700 ?
But here it is if you would like to throw away your money: https://ibelink.co/

Where is that group buy that were selling the ibelink for 7500 and saying you could retail if for 13k when its released....people that got into that group buy must be feeling so mad now...
Specially because the official ibelink site was selling it for 5998.00 just a few days ago.... Great Job "helping" the community out guys..

There were those that warned the community to not do that group buy, but we were chastised.  Especially since there was money skimmed off the top.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:07:22 PM

Can't believe that speed honestly . . . interested to watch how profitability unfolds

Don't think Bitmain would exaggerate this. 

drsub

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 11:07:44 PM

Grin

I wanna see the look on everyones face that paid 7k for that ibelink... lol

Any news about ibelink start shipping?

They said by the end of the month, but i really doubt it they will do.
newtybar

Activity: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:05:01 AM

What is the probability that they will have a release of these on Hashnest?
generalt
Legendary

Activity: 1096
Merit: 1021

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:07:54 AM

Anybody get email confirmations on their orders yet?

BTC: 1GENERALrtBAjEv2Ps5cmEW1FADnXh1bCZ
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:26:28 AM

What is the probability that they will have a release of these on Hashnest?
Quite low and if it ever does come out expect em to be incredibly overpriced like the L3+. They have no reason to put them up and if they do expect prices to be jacked up to $6k+ per miner. More likely is they mine with the miners themselves. That being said Bitmain always gets around to listing their miners on Hashnest, albeit at exorbitant costs.
bitcoinexplorer

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:30:30 AM

The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

What about price difference?
--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

What about power consumption?
--> bitmain 0.087 watt vs iBeLink 0.075 watt per megahash

What about delivery time?
--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?
--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On Power consumption & capacity:
not a big difference, but winner is a winner, iBeLink Wins Smiley

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.
mustangy

Activity: 330
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:00:01 AM

i had 2 of this (i should buy more but wasn't sure dash or dashcoin)
i hope at the date of delivery it is will be at least half of today
per nicehash for today it is make 10 day roi crazy
and i m sure institutional customer of bitmain will get those way before us .
finger crossed and good luck to whom bought d3

@bitcoinexplorer is right about we should give a chances to other companies also to keep diversity
good entry @bitcoinexplorer

always have antminers and psu for sale please dm
bigassboy

Activity: 373
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:06:11 AM

I'm getting "Paying Unshipped Valid" instead of ""Paid Unshipped Valid" after sending the full amount in BTC. What status are you guys getting after sending payments?
reelen

Activity: 189

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:12:38 AM

The price for iBeLink was $6k (so if you add PSU & shipping of bitmain) its 50% difference and 36% more efficiency.

I was considering

What about quality?
--> bitmain's D3 have one FAN vs iBeLink have 5 FANS (which means more cooling?)
--> bitmain is using compact casing vs iBeLink using server type chasis (which means more airflow?)

--> bitmain price is $2700 and if you add PSU & shipping its going to be somewhere around $3100 to $3200 vs iBeLink price including shipping $6300 so it means 50% pricing difference

--> bitmain announced delivery starting from 15th September (means after 2 month) vs iBeLink promised delivery within 1 month

What about capacity?
--> bitmain claims 15000 MHs vs iBeLink 10800 MHs (so a difference of nearly 36%+ hash rate)

What about reliability?
--> In forums i read people claim that bitmain's equipment are not high in quality and unless you put them in datacenter or live in a very cold region they cause maintenance issues

CONCLUSION:

On delivery time:
One way that iBeLink can satisfy their customer on price difference is to start shipping out earlier so they will be happy.

On quality:
Everyone have their own view but as per my research the miners who bought bitmain bitcon miners are not so much satisfied with quality, with iBeLink having 4 extra fans and more airflow by using larger chasis vs bitmains small chasis i think iBeLink is going to be a smooth ride.

On Price:
i get my iBeLink on 15th August as my order was confirmed on 15th July , i will have 1 month and with that i am expected to make $4000 , so it will put me equivalent in terms of pricing as my higher price difference would be recovered. (so i have no regrets for placing iBeLink order)

My Vote:
I support iBeLink because they were one producing equipment when bitmain was sleeping and we as crypto-people should not allow any giant to eat innovative players like iBeLink. Even look at bitcoin war going on , main culprit is this Bitmain who threatened with hardfork because they are largest supplier of bitcoin equipment & own largest pool

We should give companies like iBeLink chance and confident they will not shake our trust and ultimately prove to be winner.

My request to iBeLink is that they should deliver faster delivery to help their customers avoid price massacre initiated by bitmain.

Thanks.

Pretty sure those iBeLink are almost a month late from the first group buy.  It was supposed to be completed and delivered by end of June.  Those that just invested their funds into GPU mining and expansion have been making money instead of letting it sit and do nothing.  Then consider the difficulty spike when all of these get to market, the ROI calculators you see now need not apply.

Also, not sure how it is costing 400 dollars for a PSU for this.  Server PSUs are easy to source and much cheaper than $400.
shaninium

Activity: 489
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:18:04 AM

I was considering

What about quality?

What about capacity?

What about reliability?

CONCLUSION:

On delivery time:

On quality:

On Price:

My Vote:

Thanks.

Pretty sure those iBeLink are almost a month late from the first group buy.  It was supposed to be completed and delivered by end of June.  Those that just invested their funds into GPU mining and expansion have been making money instead of letting it sit and do nothing.  Then consider the difficulty spike when all of these get to market, the ROI calculators you see now need not apply.

Also, not sure how it is costing 400 dollars for a PSU for this.  Server PSUs are easy to source and much cheaper than $400.

First batch for 1st ibelink groupbuy was 31st july, not june.

drsub

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 01:23:17 AM

Guess who all of sudden have their products in stock... IBELINK...  Grin Grin

iBelink 11ghs 5998,00 = 545 USD per Ghs
Bitmain 15 ghs 2700 =  180 USD per Ghs

You do the Math...
generalt
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:28:03 AM

I'm getting "Paying Unshipped Valid" instead of ""Paid Unshipped Valid" after sending the full amount in BTC. What status are you guys getting after sending payments?

I get the same thing and I didn't receive an email confirmation from them like I usually do.  The order also doesn't show up under Unpaid, Paid, Unshipped or the Shipped tabs.  Only in the all orders tab.

generalt
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:29:33 AM

Guess who all of sudden have their products in stock... IBELINK...  Grin Grin

iBelink 11ghs 5998,00 = 545 USD per Ghs
Bitmain 15 ghs 2700 =  180 USD per Ghs

You do the Math...

It all boils down to when the product actually ships.  A month of mining at a much lower difficulty is a world of difference.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 312 »
  Print  

Jump to: