Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 08:21:12 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 287 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 263264 times)
BenRickert

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:56:24 PM

I have ordered my Asic Antminer D3 on 3 Aug batch , i have transferred full money and sent payment proof, The Staus of payment ist still unpaid and today is my order expired.
I have allready conact the bitmain support and send screenshots from my transfer.
What should I do?
This happened to my first order. It took 28 days to clear it up. Wire transfers suck. They can sit in that Chinese intermediary bank for a long time before Bitmain Picks them up and credits their own accounts, (yours). Be patient and don't worry. This does not mean you have lost your miner. It just takes them time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dexterqo

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 01:59:56 PM

Guys I successfully ordered and paid power supply today via BTC payment. But I didn't got any order confirmation to my mail. Do you think it's okay?
CryptoCrane

Activity: 295

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 02:35:17 PM

Guys I successfully ordered and paid power supply today via BTC payment. But I didn't got any order confirmation to my mail. Do you think it's okay?

Yes, this is normal. We see a flood of people after every batch in every Bitmain product thread talking about this. Bitmain will confirm your order - don't freak out if it suddenly says "unpaid / expired". They may take a few days (or a week+), but they'll update the order and mark it as paid/valid and you'll receive an email with confirmation.

madcow1713

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

Here's to hoping the delay will mean this next distribution is not a shit show again. But it most likely will be.
crypticj

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:22:53 PM

I couldn't add it to my cart the little -  0 + buttons were greyed out, I was able to add few than they went away "making the dumb conclusion" that they were sold out
not.you
Legendary

Activity: 1536

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

If you guys are tired and sick of the website crashing, having to wake up early, dealing with the rush and hassle of it being sold out.

I have the D3 available for sale. Check out my listing, PM me, or inquire about how to get yours!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2068278.msg20752543#msg20752543

Oh because you have somehow magically acquired them from the batch which hasn't even come out yet?  More than likely you are scamming.  You have no trust, no history...  Can people use a trusted escrow agent on the forum?  

Its not a scam, I announced them before they even were being sold on the 10th. Just read the god damn post I made. I will escrow and meet up in person. I get it everyone is a cynic when it comes to newbies. But if you werent so busy accusing and took the time to read my post in the link you'd see that I'm ok with both escrow and a meet up.

I'm just new to the crypto world, sorry we're not all legends like you with such a "keen" eye  Roll Eyes

I did read your post.  I saw it said batch 4 shipping Nov.  That batch has not been sold.  So you are offering to sell something which hasn't been sold which looks like a scam.  

I'm a fan of self control, but only in moderation.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 1428

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:20:41 PM

Officially it has not been sold through Bitmain. Doesnt mean I dont have mine alloted, gotta learn about nepotism my friend.

Regardless, I have offered escrow, and a meetup as a way to ensure that anyone doing the transaction feels comfortable. What more do you want? You want my first unborn child as proof too?

Even ignoring the lame "nepotism" boast, this whole bullshit about meeting in person doesn't make any sense. How would that work? Pay now meet later?

Name dropping theymos... that is a like a billboard that says "Definitely not a scam at all".

Previously I had seen some people like theymos post that he had bought additional miners and was willing to sell them. Unfortunately I cant seem to get him to reply in PMs.

Somehow managed to forget how Bitmain wire payments work, note the dates:

Wire transactions to Bitmain are notorious for being shipped late and going out late. They take forever to verify and are terrible at responding. But that has just been my experience. Maybe someone else has had a better experience.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone had experience for wiring to bitmain. I obviously read their instructions, and I'm sending the funds from a US bank. Just wanted to know if anyone had any specific insight?

How long does it take?

In your personal experience did they delay shipping? Was it a hassle to get them to return emails/confirm payment when doing wire transfer?

Any tips, caveats or advice?

tl;dr: just another full-of-shit noob.

GAWSOME class action
(Homero Garza throws Stuart Fraser under the bus)
ION: XPY successor
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
willywonkaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Officially it has not been sold through Bitmain. Doesnt mean I dont have mine alloted, gotta learn about nepotism my friend.

Regardless, I have offered escrow, and a meetup as a way to ensure that anyone doing the transaction feels comfortable. What more do you want? You want my first unborn child as proof too?

Even ignoring the lame "nepotism" boast, this whole bullshit about meeting in person doesn't make any sense. How would that work? Pay now meet later?

Name dropping theymos... that is a like a billboard that says "Definitely not a scam at all".

Previously I had seen some people like theymos post that he had bought additional miners and was willing to sell them. Unfortunately I cant seem to get him to reply in PMs.

Somehow managed to forget how Bitmain wire payments work, note the dates:

Wire transactions to Bitmain are notorious for being shipped late and going out late. They take forever to verify and are terrible at responding. But that has just been my experience. Maybe someone else has had a better experience.

Hey guys,

Just wanted to know if anyone had experience for wiring to bitmain. I obviously read their instructions, and I'm sending the funds from a US bank. Just wanted to know if anyone had any specific insight?

How long does it take?

In your personal experience did they delay shipping? Was it a hassle to get them to return emails/confirm payment when doing wire transfer?

Any tips, caveats or advice?

tl;dr: just another full-of-shit noob.

Yea I had trouble wiring USD to bitmain themselves. One of my orders is paid and the other is still labeled paying which is odd to me. Again TO REITERATE. I'm new to crypto world.

If this was a scam I wouldnt want to do escrow or meetup. The invoice will not come from me directly. Pick whatever member you trust on this forum and one that is credible to do escrow. Its as simple as that. No product? You get your money back, hence the reason for escrow.

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:45:51 PM

Yea I had trouble wiring USD to bitmain themselves. One of my orders is paid and the other is still labeled paying which is odd to me. Again TO REITERATE. I'm new to crypto world.

If this was a scam I wouldnt want to do escrow or meetup. The invoice will not come from me directly. Pick whatever member you trust on this forum and one that is credible to do escrow. Its as simple as that. No product? You get your money back, hence the reason for escrow.

You still haven't explained how a meetup helps the buyer, and it doesn't make any sense that you would have an experience with wire transfers to Bitmain on August 3 but then forget everything by August 7.

In any case, I hope nobody is dumb enough to deal with you until you can post at least post a picture of your miners, and certainly nobody should even think of meeting you with wads of cash in hand. Please move back to the marketplace board and keep your spam out of the mining threads.

This whole D3 preoder resale nonsense is cancer to this forum. Greed and stupidity drowning out the last bits of common sense.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
GoatFellas

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:43:33 PM

omg I need power supply. I have ordered D3 in previos batch.

FYI: Use this link (still not accessible at the moment, but may be a 'back door' after the site is back up again): https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020170802143751593t5IHEi4Q0667

I was able to buy one using this link a few hours ago...

How the hell did you find this?
Dexterqo

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

FYI: Use this link (still not accessible at the moment, but may be a 'back door' after the site is back up again): https://shop.bitmain.com/productDetail.htm?pid=00020170802143751593t5IHEi4Q0667

you really help me with this link today, bro. I ordered today one for me and my  colleague ordered 6 for himself.
GoatFellas

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:55:46 PM

you really help me with this link today, bro. I ordered today one for me and my  colleague ordered 6 for himself.

So I guess it's a scam because you emphasized two times now how helpful it was... I think in your first post you wrote about 6 items you ordered, now it is your friend...

EDIT: Sorry, same story both times
Dexterqo

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

So I guess it's a scam because you emphasized two times now how helpful it was... I think in your first post you wrote about 6 items you ordered, now it is your friend...

Nope. I'm just really thankfull for it. Nothing more. First we wanted to do one order for both, but then I was buy one for me and paid via BTC and then he bought 6 for himself and paid via US wire.
This is my:
http://i.imgur.com/rKImV9w.jpg
GoatFellas

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:10:46 PM

Nope. I'm just really thankfull for it. Nothing more. First we wanted to do one order for both, but then I was buy one for me and paid via BTC and then he bought 6 for himself and paid via US wire.
This is my:
http://i.imgur.com/rKImV9w.jpg

Sorry then, one has to be careful with those things Smiley
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:13:01 PM

Damn, I'm sorry you're so jaded about the world that you fail to see normalcy in it. Being a cynic can be an awful burden.

A meetup in a person is pretty obvious, a starbucks, a bank, any public place. How would this not help out the buyer? Kind of confirms everything and makes sure things are on the up and up.

My post on August 7th was with regards to the issue of my wire showing as PAYING and one showing as PAID, so I wanted to know if someone had more experience when dealing with the Bitmain website direclty.

The preorder resale nonsense might not be ideal for you, but its market economics. The market determines the validity of price.

I just find it odd, that no matter whatever form of assurance I've provided you seem inept at understanding the fact that I'm new to this as a whole. I just have the ability to get the product, I dont even know how to join a pool and will probably post and ask for help when I in fact receive the miners.

This forum is suppose to be a means of helping people, but you clearly have taken issue with something that was neither malicious or dubious in my posting.

Having the ability to be allotted 11 miners before the general public release is in a way helpful to those people who dont want to deal with the hassle of this entire barbaric process thus I've offered my service and price.

I don't care about pre-orders, to each their own. However I do have an issue with lying noobs like you spamming dangerous pre-order RESALE offers. You can either go back to marketplace (or craigslist or fucking ebay) where you belong and stay there, or accept the fact that your harebrained scheme is going to be ridiculed here. And no, the fact that mods don't give a shit doesn't mean you get a free pass.

GAWSOME class action
                 Make sure to read

BitcoinTalk rules
          /s
LGBlockOps

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:21:36 PM

EDIT: Sorry, same story both times

This is definitely not a scam. I found it on twitter here: https://twitter.com/edwardgrubb3rd/status/893643484837494784

I ordered using the link and the order shows up alongside the rest of my bitmain order history, so I know it's the bonafide bitmain website.
willywonkaaa

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:23:36 PM

Damn, I'm sorry you're so jaded about the world that you fail to see normalcy in it. Being a cynic can be an awful burden.

A meetup in a person is pretty obvious, a starbucks, a bank, any public place. How would this not help out the buyer? Kind of confirms everything and makes sure things are on the up and up.

My post on August 7th was with regards to the issue of my wire showing as PAYING and one showing as PAID, so I wanted to know if someone had more experience when dealing with the Bitmain website direclty.

The preorder resale nonsense might not be ideal for you, but its market economics. The market determines the validity of price.

I just find it odd, that no matter whatever form of assurance I've provided you seem inept at understanding the fact that I'm new to this as a whole. I just have the ability to get the product, I dont even know how to join a pool and will probably post and ask for help when I in fact receive the miners.

This forum is suppose to be a means of helping people, but you clearly have taken issue with something that was neither malicious or dubious in my posting.

Having the ability to be allotted 11 miners before the general public release is in a way helpful to those people who dont want to deal with the hassle of this entire barbaric process thus I've offered my service and price.

I don't care about pre-orders, to each their own. However I do have an issue with lying noobs like you spamming dangerous pre-order RESALE offers. You can either go back to marketplace (or craigslist or fucking ebay) where you belong and stay there, or accept the fact that your harebrained scheme is going to be ridiculed here. And no, the fact that mods don't give a shit doesn't mean you get a free pass.

Uh ohh someone got triggered pretty hard there. Listen dont be jealous that I have access to something you dont as a "newb". Anyways I see you're in socal so am I. I'm in the OC area maybe we can get a drink and discuss cryptos in general and I'll show you in person proof as you seem to be so skeptical. First round at Mesa on me

▄▄▄    B2BX - FIRST LEGAL INSTITUTIONAL CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE    ▄▄▄ 
//  JOIN ICO  //  2nd Oct 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPAPER  ▄  FACEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRAM   ▄  BITCOINTALK  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄

csgura

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:27:52 PM

hi,
My bitmain Aug 3 order went expired and unpaid today.  I wired my money 3 days before and posted proof of wire to my order.  Does anyone know how long Bitmain takes to credit to my account?  I am nerves I had to borrow money to pay for this.  I just do not want to lose money completely.
GoatFellas

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:30:47 PM

hi,
My bitmain Aug 3 order went expired and unpaid today.  I wired my money 3 days before and posted proof of wire to my order.  Does anyone know how long Bitmain takes to credit to my account?  I am nerves I had to borrow money to pay for this.  I just do not want to lose money completely.

As long as you uploaded the proof you should be okay, they are not as strict as they seem I think.
GoatFellas

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:37:15 PM

There is an other question I got concerning the whole bitmain thing:

Some people say, that Bitmain uses the devices themselves before selling them (or at least give them to some related companies before the private customers get them).
If so, theoretically, the Hashrate should not increase at all, right? It should drop when they get their miners shipped and increase to the same level again when all shippings arrive and the devices are pluged in again?

What stands against this theory is the estimated number of devices in one batch:
Total hashrate of X11 is aprox. 15 TH/s by now, which would mean 1000 D3 miners. But people are talking about much higher selling numbers.

Maybe it is some middle way: Like for example they sold 10000 pieces of which 3333 where already mining before. So the hasrate would triple.

Does anyone have an idea on how this could work?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 287 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.