Bitcoin Forum
October 20, 2017, 05:51:42 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 188 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmain looks like they're releasing a 15GH/s DASH miner called the AntMiner D3  (Read 179206 times)
QuintLeo

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:31:24 AM

you can buy here but they will be hosted on gigawatt farm ( under construction ) . I don't know if it's a scam or not.

https://www.gigawatt.sg/shop/dash-miners/antminer-d3-dash-miner-batch-4-november/

Bitmain says that "We have never authorized and will not authorize Giga Watt as our official hosting facility or our service center in the USA": https://blog.bitmain.com/en/gigawatt-infringement-announcement/

They don't have to be "official" to buy the miners and sell them, or to host them.
 Different issue there.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
QuintLeo

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:33:14 AM

Are they announcing when these batches go on sale anywhere?  I think I could risk it at the reduced price if another batch came up with the same shipping time frame.

They announce it - on their twitter feed and with LESS THAN 24 HOURS ADVANCE NOTICE more often than not.
 Same as recent announcements on the L3+ and the S9 (but the S9 takes more like a DAY to sell out, not less than an hour).

Huseyinnn

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:44:09 AM

I have ordered 5 of these and will go to bank for wire today. And after all the horror stories I dont know what to do now.

Even one gets me 15usd per day makes it 5 month roi. Is it a good investment? I really dont know what to do
Searing
Legendary

Activity: 1512

Clueless!

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 06:57:32 AM

Are they announcing when these batches go on sale anywhere?  I think I could risk it at the reduced price if another batch came up with the same shipping time frame.

They announce it - on their twitter feed and with LESS THAN 24 HOURS ADVANCE NOTICE more often than not.
 Same as recent announcements on the L3+ and the S9 (but the S9 takes more like a DAY to sell out, not less than an hour).

The link below they announced it like 3 hrs before on twitter...so I'm watching it now..but about 2hrs till 5 am China their time...so unless they forgot to announce it on twitter 3 hrs ahead....like last time.it is unlikely..they will have anything today ....nothing on the feed below

note on the link below the time they announced it and the time the hit the world ...lol...man zoom, zoom about 3hrs notice on the last batch of stuff out the door

https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Anyway, at least I know about this feed now and can lurk...I'm still unsure if it makes any sense (god help me I'd need a price pump of LTC to 75 bucks and equiv for other
pow scrypt alts) .....at approx 2,900 bucks with electric for 1 year and shipping etc......damn.....

but I need the equip depreciation big time...so I MAY gamble on 1 more unit (always a tail end Charlie that ROI's months behind everyone else as my clue to stop buying stuff
..it's a crummy system..but it works...I always have to walk into a wall on the last unit of any particular ASIC equip before I go 'Nevermore' etc)

what the hell its 2 am CST watching Bitmain play the tease..at least...keeps me off buying crap off of eBay .out of boredom...

(I really, really need a life) Sad

later

shaninium

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:59:57 AM

Are they announcing when these batches go on sale anywhere?  I think I could risk it at the reduced price if another batch came up with the same shipping time frame.

The link below they announced it like 3 hrs before on twitter...so I'm watching it now..but about 2hrs till 5 am China their time...so unless they forgot to announce it on twitter 3 hrs ahead....like last time.it is unlikely..they will have anything today ....nothing on the feed below

note on the link below the time they announced it and the time the hit the world ...lol...man zoom, zoom about 3hrs notice on the last batch of stuff out the door

https://twitter.com/BITMAINtech?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor

Anyway, at least I know about this feed now and can lurk...I'm still unsure if it makes any sense (god help me I'd need a price pump of LTC to 75 bucks and equiv for other
pow scrypt alts) .....at approx 2,900 bucks with electric for 1 year and shipping etc......damn.....

but I need the equip depreciation big time...so I MAY gamble on 1 more unit (always a tail end Charlie that ROI's months behind everyone else as my clue to stop buying stuff
..it's a crummy system..but it works...I always have to walk into a wall on the last unit of any particular ASIC equip before I go 'Nevermore' etc)

what the hell its 2 am CST watching Bitmain play the tease..at least...keeps me off buying crap off of eBay .out of boredom...

(I really, really need a life) Sad

later

Their site has changed, now they dont say " coming soon"  it just says sold out on a few of their miners.Maybe their sick of people asking them when is soon or maybe they have new models on the horizon and wont release any more batches of some of the old models. I think there will be new models of something by December.
micairvas

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 09:22:20 AM

How many hashing boards have one D3 device? If have total 4 boards, does every board have 300w power consumption? 750w g2  should be strong enough for 2 boards?
RealKariverson

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:33:29 AM

We are pleased to inform you that we will release a new batch of the Antminer D3 at this link at 5 PM, on 10 August, (GMT+8)!

Shipping for this batch will start on a “first paid, first ship” basis after 1 November 2017. If we advance the shipment, we will notify you.

Only BTC and LTC payments are accepted as payment methods for this batch.

New batch of D3s in a couple days.

Seems like Gigawatt did indeed have inside info about bitmain batches.
CryptoCrane

Activity: 292

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 10:48:21 AM

We are pleased to inform you that we will release a new batch of the Antminer D3 at this link at 5 PM, on 10 August, (GMT+8)!

Shipping for this batch will start on a “first paid, first ship” basis after 1 November 2017. If we advance the shipment, we will notify you.

Where did they post that? I'm. It seeing it in their twitter feed or forum posts.

RealKariverson

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:51:57 AM

Where did they post that? I'm. It seeing it in their twitter feed or forum posts.

Email. Maybe they email previous buyers a couple days earlier.
bitnetter

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:52:50 AM

I made a payment using BTC on August 3rd, but until today my order status still unpaid and expired.
Tried to contact them, they always replied the same answer and not answering my question.
Other people too?

⚡ Semux - First Java-based BFT Blockchain
thiec

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:25:15 AM

Do anyone could confirm this claim? If this is true than the "pre-order business" that use wire transfer will gone.
BUT the buyer have to start stock up their btc/ltc to their budget with little extra in case the price go down that make btc/ltc value drop

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:26:14 PM

I made a payment using BTC on August 3rd, but until today my order status still unpaid and expired.
Tried to contact them, they always replied the same answer and not answering my question.
Other people too?

I am in the same boat - waiting for support to reply - have 2 tickets open with them...Paid on time but slow BTC confirmation expired the order so they have my money....

What was their response to you so far?
RealKariverson

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 12:37:52 PM

When I first ordered the L3+ I made a wire payment in time but they didn't confirm it in time. So they would either bump me to next batch or refund me. I accepted to bump me to next batch.
CryptoCrane

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 01:47:00 PM

I wish they were more consistent with their emails. I have purchased every item they've made since the S1 and rarely get emails from them about new products.

Ryancope123

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

I wish they were more consistent with their emails. I have purchased every item they've made since the S1 and rarely get emails from them about new products.

especially given they used your video on their official Bitmain twitter !  Grin
CryptoCrane

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 02:57:17 PM

especially given they used your video on their official Bitmain twitter !  Grin

Haha, right? I think you're thinking of VoskCoin's video though. Here's the one you're thinking of. I can't wait to do one for the D3 as soon as they arrive!

sil2222

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:52:35 PM

Who posted this information Gigawatt or bitmain ? Because I just checked last batch release and under payments it clearly shows they still accept Bank wires.

4. Bitcoin, Litecoin and USD payment methods are accepted for this batch.

5. For Bitcoin and Litecoin payments, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.

6.USD wire transfers are accepted for this batch. Please note details of Bitmain's new bank account (bank name and account number below) for USD transfers from your order confirmation page. Bitmain will not be responsible for any loss if payment is made in any other currency besides USD or is made to any other bank account, including Bitmain's previous bank account.

Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited Shenzhen Branch
Account Number: 000000501511168204
RealKariverson

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:04:49 PM

Bitmain is the source. Same email address as the previous batch in which I got one. Maybe bitmain got tired of the wire transfer delays and unpaid orders (tons of people with multiple accounts ordering and not paying so they can sell the account) so they removed it from the options of a hot selling product.
CryptoCrane

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Bitmain is the source. Same email address as the previous batch in which I got one. Maybe bitmain got tired of the wire transfer delays and unpaid orders (tons of people with multiple accounts ordering and not paying so they can sell the account) so they removed it from the options of a hot selling product.

Thanks RealKariverson, I would have never known without this thread!

RealKariverson

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:56:05 PM

Thanks RealKariverson, I would have never known without this thread!

No problem. I already got one and can't get another so it's better for the people here to be prepared. If only btc-e didn't go down, I would have had funds for one more. Sad I'm missing 10LTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 188 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.