Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:23:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:17:51 PM

It is not easy to implement bitcoin college in our country maybe if will happen if it is already legalized by our government which is controlled bitcoin and that's hardly to us without freedom in bitcoin.
Instead, to be well-known bitcoin have a educational learning in bookstore the cryptocurrency learning books or in social media some college student have account in social media. in that way no need to implement bitcoin in college.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:32:41 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

For bitcoin to be integrated as a course first we have to have it a part of a cou try for so long that people can actually see the importance of making it a building block for education. But I can honestly see a scenario in which thay can come true and its not that far fetched.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:37:44 PM

You have a nice idea to add a subject about bitcoin, its development, how it  works. As  bitcoin is becoming future technology and students are the future of the country. It can also help in making more and more people aware of this digital currency and making a country cash less.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Raju Ahammed

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 02:15:48 PM

in our cuntry this crypto currency has no permit.
if it will granted. I think it also given into collage.business administertion,management and economics department have know it properly....

Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:50:32 PM

I think there will be one or two subjects about Bitcoin in the college soon especially in faculty of economy in any college will have subject about Bitcoin. As I know Bitcoin is being tough in a primary school and in the near future Bitcoin will become a important economy so learning about Bitcoin is necessary. But in my opinion teach about Bitcoin in primary school is not a good idea cause student still too young to understand about Bitcoin maybe they still dont' know how to use computer at this age.
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

It is really a nice idea of teaching bitcoin in collge or adding subject about bitcoin so everyone will have an idea about bitcoin and how it is being used, since the youngs are the new hope for our future, we should also teach them the proper way to use bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the money of the new era.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:58:04 PM

It is really a nice idea of teaching bitcoin in collge or adding subject about bitcoin so everyone will have an idea about bitcoin and how it is being used, since the youngs are the new hope for our future, we should also teach them the proper way to use bitcoin. Since bitcoin is the money of the new era.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
Tahid12

Activity: 410
Merit: 13

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:32:42 PM

Wow, just agree with you, such an great idea. Thus students can know about it & support their family by earn some money from Bitcoin.  But some counties ban Bitcoin for some misunderstanding. I hope they will recognize Bitcoin soon....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║ 〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙 ║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:37:09 PM

in our cuntry this crypto currency has no permit.
if it will granted. I think it also given into collage.business administertion,management and economics department have know it properly....

I think it is much better if college will known about bitcoin, so many people can use it especially those students who reallt need money for their tuition, so it is a big help to them to study more.
rasmadisulaiman

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:00:18 PM

That's a great idea, because with the introduction of bitcoin in students, they would be more interested in bitcoin. This certainly has a positive impact on bitcoin and students. All of it should be planned seriously in accordance with the desired target.

⚫▶  BUILDERIUM   |▌  CREATING THE FUTURE YOU DESIRE, ONE BID AT A TIME
███ [   Token Sale Starts  ▶  July 23 th, 2018   ] █ █ [   JOIN AIRDROP   ] ███
▬▬▬▬▬    ●    Whitepaper    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter    ●    Telegram    ●    ▬▬▬▬▬
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:03:05 PM

Bitcoin is essential in college. Why? Because it help students to pursue college. Having bitcoin in college is important because it helps you to pay your tuition fee, for your transportation, for your food and other school matters. This is one of the best opportunity that you can have when you are in college because this is the one that may help you to earn and save more money even you are studying right now. In addition, you can also help your family to support yourself while you are studying and atleast you can also give them extra money for your family needs such as food and current bills, etc.

Raihan050

Activity: 443

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:35:58 PM

Well, It's a Great idea! But unfortunately Bitcoin has not even been legalized still in our country. I heard about bitcoin from my husband who work with bitcoin. Hope it can be happen.

Feri577

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:40:55 PM

By the time I was in college, there was one of my professors in economics and in business studies. discussing something about cryptococcus, even though it is not part of the curriculum. But I think it really can be very helpful especially for them and anyone who pursue a career in the field of Perekonomi or stock, Bitcoin can give them an overview in the underground market because it has not been accepted all over the world and also they gain knowledge and technique progress in terms of how to trade / invest in stocks and also in reading market trends.
nikitano

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:06:17 PM

It would be excellent When all nations accept bitcoin as a forex, to accomplish it, certainly not easy for bitcoin and other cryptos. Almost everything requirements to be well recognized to the masses and simple to learn, Blockchain engineering is symbolizing a revolution and before long this revolution can go down to the software degree where even schools can just take gain of.
Eleven86

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

I would like to have it collage. A core base to build knowledge in all domains. Let more students learn btc and earn it.
shawonngp

Activity: 758
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 09:29:21 PM

Maybe bitcoin in college will not be a good option by reading and experiencing how it is used online and having basic knowledge about it are what is needed and is necessary. People needs just a idea and experience . You take online learn about bitcoin

Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:27:50 PM

Maybe bitcoin in college will not be a good option by reading and experiencing how it is used online and having basic knowledge about it are what is needed and is necessary. People needs just a idea and experience . You take online learn about bitcoin

Well many people know online as chatting on whatsapp and browsing on facebook and so if it isn't carried to them in the various colleges chances are that many will still not know about bitcoin and will get rueful when they eventually finds out.
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:59:21 PM

Its a great idea to let the younger generation to know about bitcoins but its only possible if someone introduces them to bitcoin as in colleges students are so busy with their syllabus that they don't get any time to focus on anything else so unless anyone doesn't tell them about bitcoins they would never come to know on their own.

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

Indeed I have known people who are in that same field of course and yet they don't have a single idea what I am asking them. I wish there will be some course or a short introduction to bitcoin on school so anyone or the new generation will at least be literate on the idea of bitcoin and crypto related stuffs. I think that is the best move in spreading awareness.
Bustart

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:57:23 PM

Its a great idea to let the younger generation to know about bitcoins but its only possible if someone introduces them to bitcoin as in colleges students are so busy with their syllabus that they don't get any time to focus on anything else so unless anyone doesn't tell them about bitcoins they would never come to know on their own.

I think it is good idea for those student who used it in right way. College student is old enough to understand what is bitcoin for he or she contributes to the ever increasing creative ways bitcoin is being used. However, this could only depend on how the student used it since we know already that being a student  is taking much time for activities or responsibilities at school.

▄▄▄█▄
   ▄▄███ ▄▄███████ ███▄▄
  █████▀████████████▐████
   ▀▀▀  █▄██▄▄██▄██ ▀▀▀
     ▄███▀██▀▀██▀███▄
 ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
███████████▄▄▄▄███████████
 ███  ▀███▀▀██▀▀███▀  ████
█████                 ████
  ████  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██  ███
   ████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████
    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.DopeDoge...The Token That Revolutionized..
..The Weed Industry.................
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ▐██████
███████ ▌    ███ ▌   ▐██████
███████ █▌    █ █▌   ▐██████
███████ ██▌    ██▌   ▐██████
███████ ███▌  ███▌   ▐██████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: