Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 03:09:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:39:23 PM

Sooner rather than later all colleges will do this. Great idea!
Yes. Bitcoin will be the number one crypto currency in the world 🌍. Many people involved themselves in bitcoin. Many University students trading 💹 with Bitcoin. So developed countries government accept it.  I think college and university 🎓 promises can create a department about bitcoin.
ChConcept

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:55:34 PM

I think incorporating Bitcoin in college is a great idea. Having a some topics or lessons within the curriculum of Economics, Technology would be good to keep our next generation knowledgeable and equipped on how Bitcoin works for their future. They need to know how it works and what it can do to change their lives, also how to protect and maintain the crypto world once it is their turn to do it.

╔═◼ CARDSTACK ◼═╗
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet (https://cardstack.com/)
Zaarin

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:14:38 PM

With Bitcoin making sure effects harshly the order of economic build going on of countries, i think a course harshly Bitcoins in collage and postscript learning institutions is inevitable, more knowledge approximately bitcoin will be vis--vis demand and the know how upon how its works will be needed. they best habit to toting occurring this knowledge to the compound generation is through collage.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:22:17 PM

In Developed Countries there are some colleges who are adopting these courses but in developing ones I don't think there are any chances of such courses.
tanginamoo

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

I think incorporating Bitcoin in college is a great idea. Having a some topics or lessons within the curriculum of Economics, Technology would be good to keep our next generation knowledgeable and equipped on how Bitcoin works for their future. They need to know how it works and what it can do to change their lives, also how to protect and maintain the crypto world once it is their turn to do it.
I definitely agree with your statement. As early as a college student, everyone needs to be enlighten what is really the crypto world is. And also Bitcoin will help them in their daily lives especially in financial issues.

wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

I definitely agree with your statement. As early as a college student, everyone needs to be enlighten what is really the crypto world is. And also Bitcoin will help them in their daily lives especially in financial issues.
Haha, the truth of any financial markets is a tool to transfer money from investor to investor. Nothing creates money from this field, it simply helps us to transfer money to the person who deserves it. Example from the newbie to experienced traders Cool. Teach at college will help the student become the people want to get money from others without working.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:22:13 AM

As far as I know, our country does not currently have a course that pertains to studying different aspects in bitcoin. Only IT courses and Computer Engineering. I think that the world doesn't need a course to study bitcoin, all we have to do is to become aware, and study bitcoin by ourselves. Which can be possible because of our technology today.
parendshorst

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:35:36 PM

I certainly people will apply the Blockchain system,which made Bitcoin, in their teaching because it will help people to work more effective.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:38:54 PM

That's actually a great idea. As more countries accept bitcoin as a currency, it's not strange that there is a college class related to this. If there is one, Maybe US or China would be the first performing that.
Wow very good idea.but it is possible to those countries where Bitcoin accepted as their trade markets. But many countries don't accept Bitcoin. It is possible only developed countries.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

Haha, the truth of any financial markets is a tool to transfer money from investor to investor. Nothing creates money from this field, it simply helps us to transfer money to the person who deserves it. Example from the newbie to experienced traders Cool. Teach at college will help the student become the people want to get money from others without working.
- So, the best is that we should not let Bitcoin appeared in schools, that just makes the future orientation of students disappear, bitcoin is a field where too much trouble and risk, want to survive in this world, it is not easy, should not put the future into it. Schools should teach students about things that are useful for their work in the future, help them have more knowledge and skills for their field, Bitcoin should only be a personal choice, if anyone suitable, they can continue to work with Bitcoin, if not, stay away

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
SlickTight

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:43:28 PM

I think this will be a good idea if bitcoin is legalize to your country, and bitcoin or cryptocurrency will be a subject in college. For now you can do a seminar in some college school or event about cryptocurrency so that they can be familiarize to bitcoin, and know something about bitcoin. If that happens i think some students will be interested to bitcoin!
taxmanmt5
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:49:07 PM

I think there's should be course name "Crypto Currencies Course". It may help all currencies to grow and i am sure people like to learn about it because they love to earn money especially if they gain from easily way. About colleges its a great idea to start from there. Since students in colleges are adult and contain extra knowledge about technology as compare to students in school. But government should have to support bitcoin especially crypto currencies in general.
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:13 PM

Good idea, in the digital age, bitcoin will enter from subject discussions in college, so students can earn income here in bitcointahlk and can support their own educational costs and can fully support their own daily expenses, even buying their own goods. .
Bitcoin can really help everyone or students.

Cryptolord55

Activity: 71

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

Never had this subject in college however, I brought it up two times as subject for the presentation. So min. 60 people are now aware of what bitcoin is and how it works. It mainly comes from individuals, no teacher will ever mention the subject here in college.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:16 PM

I think that colleges always trying to improve their subjects to make them actual and interesting for students but sometimes it's not necessary because everything about bitcoin can be found for free.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:47 PM

As far as I know, our country does not currently have a course that pertains to studying different aspects in bitcoin. Only IT courses and Computer Engineering. I think that the world doesn't need a course to study bitcoin, all we have to do is to become aware, and study bitcoin by ourselves. Which can be possible because of our technology today.
Same is the case in my country, currency most of the people do not have any idea about bitcoin, but now the trend is increasing from time to time, because one of my class fellow is now doing PhD in BlockChain from Malyasia. It is a great progress i think in my country awareness about  blockchain and crypto currencies and hope that in future people will become more aware from bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:20:57 PM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
I think letting bitcoin get involved within the education area would totally make a difference to those people who are not yet aware of what bitcoin does to people. It will also help reduce people who does unnecessary things to bitcoin which is found unreasonable and causes bad things for all of us. Having bitcoin in college would make sure that everyone here are knowledgeable and wise on investing.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:37:29 PM

I think there's should be course name "Crypto Currencies Course". It may help all currencies to grow and i am sure people like to learn about it because they love to earn money especially if they gain from easily way. About colleges its a great idea to start from there. Since students in colleges are adult and contain extra knowledge about technology as compare to students in school. But government should have to support bitcoin especially crypto currencies in general.

I will enroll if government puts a Crypto course Grin
I think this is another best way to grow crypto community it helps bitcoin to rise its value and the good idea are the tuition fees of the students will put into bitcoin or universities will accept bitcoin as a payment method, So many people will go back into school also old ones to learn more about crypto or build a crypto college.
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:40:21 AM

I think its really nice to teach about bitcoin in college so that the srudents will know what bitcoin really is
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:09:13 AM

Bitcoin as a subject or related in some courses in college is a great idea.Because of this many student will know how bitcoin works and what is bitcoin very important nowadays.And maybe bitcoin is a big help to the student once they know to earn in bitcoin they can pay their tuition with their own.And there is possibility that their university also accept bitcoin as a payment of their tuitions and other fees of thier school.And also bitcoin help student to avoid doing nonsense like online gaming or the worst is using drugs.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: