Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:02:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22175 times)
biangf

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:24:07 AM

In China, I believe most colleges and universities will not carry out related courses in schools because the government is still resistant to the existence of Bitcoin. Therefore, the education department will not allow related courses to be conducted in schools.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Pinoyfan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
for now in our country bitcoin is not implement in college, in our school they are focusing on programming, web developing technical support i just knew bitcoin in my classmate that he use his income on paying his tuition fee because his parents can afford the tuition fee on our school we are both information technology but our major is airline operation his income here is too much and now he has own business, but i don't know the name but i know that his company is expanding now because of bitcoin and now he is still a college student managing his own business.
toorn

Activity: 11

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

It is a good idea for Bitcoin to exist as a course in a university, but it is still difficult to achieve in some countries. For example, in my country, my country still prohibits bitcoin, so it is impossible to see it at university. Bitcoin related knowledge.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:05:57 AM

BTC is now being promoted and introduced in many universities. A new type of cryptographic currency is understood by people. BTC will definitely change the world in the future.

jamiebear

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:13 PM

I live in asia and in our country it is not yet available. It would be cool if they have courses about blockchain development or about trading and basics on how to properly invest in cryptocurrencies. I think that would be a big step in informing a lot of people or making bitcoin and cryptocurrencies mainstream.
Ovidijus01

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:03:12 PM

There's a really interesting course about Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technogies at coursera.  Smiley
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:46:07 PM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.
for now in our country bitcoin is not implement in college, in our school they are focusing on programming, web developing technical support i just knew bitcoin in my classmate that he use his income on paying his tuition fee because his parents can afford the tuition fee on our school we are both information technology but our major is airline operation his income here is too much and now he has own business, but i don't know the name but i know that his company is expanding now because of bitcoin and now he is still a college student managing his own business.

I.t. and computer science or other computer related subjects are about programming and computer stuff and you are right that they are not teaching about cryptocurrencies. If college degrees will put a course where it was related on cryptocurrency then it will be a good thing so we can expect more ico's to come in the future and jobs for people.

sirojuddin

Activity: 199

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:05:13 PM

where I started college there was a little bit of discussion about bitcoin but there was no one who really understood about bitcoin ....
so every time there is a discussion about bitcoin will always culminate in an unclear result ...
from this it is very important there is an education about bitcoin

reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:32:31 PM

It good ideas. It helpful to for the  college student steads. Student will be learn more information for the future saving and start the business for plan. College student get more information from bitcoin. Bitcoin is future currency So people check the coin prices in the market place. It good to for the people future improvement.  
kukuli

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:13:53 AM

I think it is a affable idea to teach bitcoin in college everyone should have knowledge just about crytocurrency because there is a  a unintentional it will be our far afield away along portion. Technology continue to rise and hence as there will be many changes in our economy our currency and as well as for a form investment. So it is allowable to teach bitcoin in educational.
LinAliza

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:24:21 AM

Not to be all negative in playing online games but there are online games that helps you earn money as well. FYI, this digital money A.K.A Bitcoin cryptocurrency is the same as the digital money you have in playing online games. The difference is that in cryptocurrency you can have it encash anytime you want or invest it to trading platforms to be able to multiply it to different altcoins or units for stocktrading and different fiat currency if your talking about forex trading.

Same goes with the online gaming, you buy it with different weapons and mana potions or other needed items for your character to reach its maximum potential. Then you can sell it for those people who are so lazy and dumb to have their character be stronger.

-Just my 2sense

As for teaching it in college, it really depends on the teacher if he/she is willing and knows all about bitcoin and also if its related to the course..
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:41:01 AM

This is a good idea but I guess this will not applicable to all of students. There may be some courses that this might be applicable like management courses and technology courses. Surely if this will be in college this will make this courses more expensive because of the instructors that need to teach this subject must be a presently or had been successful in bitcoin. If they are not surely no one will believe on them and of course you cannot teach it if you haven’t been their right?  Again this my help but it must not be a requirements at all.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
piratcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:06:47 AM

As I would like to think, it is inconceivable that bitcoin will be a course in montage in light of the fact that not every one of the nations are tolerating bitcoin like for instance the legislature won't permitted bitcoin in some nation since they are not concur in this money that is the reason it is unimaginable that bitcoin will be a course, I ponder cash not learning about the monetary forms.
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:19 AM

It is great since we know bitcoin is additionally part of comouter programming however I don't figure the school will instruct bitcoin on the grounds that they're need is to take in the understudy about planning and about programming and without a doubt the administration who handle training they not do bitcoin educate in school or school. We know the truth that bitcoin won't instruct to class.
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

I think that cryptocurrency should be included in College, as students should know about digital currency and bitcoin. I would be helpful for them in future.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
shezu007

Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:05 AM

Trusting that they are course about the digital money in school of all nations. possibly we think about this. cryptographic money is best to instruct and take in this to comprehend what it is. finding out about crypto is essential reason numerous individuals simply inquiring as to whether you learn and learn about this possibly you comprehend what is crypto. other of this did not comprehend he she hesitant to trick. presently in the event that you learn and learn about crypto perhaps we can help you to progress and have an awesome openings.
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:24:34 AM

Bitcoin has not been sanctioned still in our country.In my nation we have different courses in PC particularly programming and web developments.Those who are enlisted in school, never again go to extra sections.i believe it's a smart thought Because it will be acknowledged wherever in future and will be legitimate. It's the cash of future.
Leonon9876

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:33:39 AM

If there's any chance of teaching bitcoin in college it is a good start for the young people to earn something and doing something worthwhile. But we need a long time to do it, because people need times to accept it.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:18:04 AM

In our country bitcoin did not teach at school and also bitcoin is teach in the people are interested in our place. I don't know in other place in our country if what they do in order to learn.
ikiscream

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

there may be a course on bitcoin.study in the field ekonomy let alone bitcoin is now widely known in the digital currency of great interest to investors
Pages: « 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 [86] 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: