Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:20:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin in College???  (Read 22177 times)
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:16:23 AM

I think bitcoin can be incorporated in the economics subject in college curriculum because bitcoin has become inevitable and the education sector should not let that our future college students be left out on the relevance of bitcoin in the country's financial and economy.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
mitsuki

Activity: 157
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:17:32 AM

I think there are still no bitcoin course here in our country right now, and it would be great if there is going to have one in the near future, but it is too good to be true right now since the Government is too busy on resolving many issues on their designated countries, like for example is the war in their nations, or the war against other country and other stuffs that is not connected on bitcoin, and most of them don't care about this cryptocurrency since what they all know is fiat.
gordeevaverona

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:18:43 AM

Yes, now around bitkoin everywhere there is an agiotage and those who are obsessed with are the same and teachers now want to send their students to the block system, so that soon everyone will know about bitcoin.
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:21:53 AM

Bitcoin as a course or any related currency on web.
In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Bitcoin to be exact, i think not because bitcoins is just a coin and we all know that there are a lot of coins to be exact. And bitcoins is more on a specific thing and if you are pertaining into a subject it must include the other thing not just that thing. So maybe a cryptocurrency related courses in college will do like a contemporary economics because the thing is the future is coming and we need to be aware of that be literate because you canmot go one with the flow if you do not know anything about it and for us to have an experts in that field
GideonGono

Activity: 2030
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 10:24:19 AM

In my country we have multiple courses in computer especially programing and web developments. My course is also information technology, but i've never heard or learn about online currency as bitcoin. In present, and future studies is there any chances for inserting about it in education. In your country is it available?
It would be better for any country to adopt bitcoin in educating new generations. Instead of playing games and wasting money in surfing xxx sites.

Well on my country bitcoin is still banned yet not implemented , but my teacher said on my ict or computer room he knows bitcoin as a alternative investment and which include the mining and different gambling sites. But he dont teach us what is bitcoin. And i think sooner or later on near future i guess it will be implemented.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:31:42 AM

i think this is not a good idea because theres a lot of people become poor because of bitcoin they buy at the top so cryptocurrency is so dangerous because this is like a gambling or fraud to all because this crypto is manipuilated by whales so people will ride just ride when it pump but never buy at the top because whales are idiot.
jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:34:06 AM

bitcoin in college was so usefull because this is the reason why i have a degree now bit coin help me pay tuition, pay dorm , buy my cp ,laptop  and many more not on me but on my friends bitcoin help so much thats why bitcoin is so usefull in college.
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

beautiful bitcoin teach for college so they can also help in their family if they earn to help pay for school as tuition fee and others
Robin1020

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:49:33 AM

Education is just like the backbone of the nationBitcoin is the backbone to improve!

But,Bitcoin is not legal in every country. If it is legal for all countries, then people will know about it. They know about Bitcoin, they will add a research topic to Bitcoin at school and college. For this reason, students can learn it and can live a better life in the future.
If you want to know about it theoretically there are courses on coursera and udemy.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:50:50 AM

bitcoin in college was so usefull because this is the reason why i have a degree now bit coin help me pay tuition, pay dorm , buy my cp ,laptop  and many more not on me but on my friends bitcoin help so much thats why bitcoin is so usefull in college.
Bitcoin for the college students is such a good relief because they can be independent financially and they don't need to ask for money from their parents anymore because with bitcoin then they can easily earn money for their tuition and other school expenses that they need to pay. I hope that the college students will use bitcoin and work in bitcoin so more and more people will get a huge help from bitcoin to solve their financial problems.
chelsea0

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:22:34 PM

it is very necessary to teach bitcoin and cryptocurrency in college, I really want to learn about bitcoin, but the first thing that needs to be done to make it happen is the government needs to allow bitcoin as a means of financial transactions, if not supported by the state and government, then the beautiful inpian can not be realized
esprit man

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:08:02 PM

Yea it could be because bitcoin usage is increasing. So I think the next 4-5 years will be discussed in college with Bitcoin. College, University will be discussing bitcoin everywhere. Everyone will be talking about bitcoin.
But the government will have to approve it for this. Without the permission of the government, Bitc

oin can not be discussed. If there is a need for discussion in college, it will require government permission. You also need to know from Google, YouTube.
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

it is very necessary to teach bitcoin and cryptocurrency in college, I really want to learn about bitcoin, but the first thing that needs to be done to make it happen is the government needs to allow bitcoin as a means of financial transactions, if not supported by the state and government, then the beautiful inpian can not be realized
I don't think so because actually Bitcoin is necessary with some people not all of people. Bitcoin only makes things easier for us .
You can still live without bitcoin , it's just a little bit harder so actually it's not that worth to put in college as a subject for real.
Assface16678

Activity: 1386
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:40:48 AM

A bitcib topic on college is a good way of educating people of the wonders and nature of cryptocurrencies and how to invest on them. However, we cannot tell whether we would place it into the IT course or to the Economics programs since it fits on both of these programs. Nonetheless the idea of a cryptocurrency subject is good as it may potentially also attracr investors.

Olega252

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:44:51 AM

I have already finished my studies in college, and have graduated from higher education, now if I opened courses or the chair on blockade and crypto-currencies, I would not hesitate to study, I am very interested in these topics

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
GreatArkansas
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1354

BUY BITCOIN

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:47:51 AM

in my opinion, is very good if bitcoin used as a course in a college. but discussed about blockchain technology and how to develop it. so that students can use the technology to create anything with the technology, even can also create a coin.
Agree to this. They should not use Bitcoin as the source of income, they should appreciate the technology behind Bitcoin. Blockchain technology is really interesting idea and I love to study about it , since I am still on college now.
Emjohn.

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:48:38 AM

Adding bitcoin as a topic or subject in the college is a good idea to promote and understand bitcoin and maybe other cryptocurrency. According to some news, there are some colleges in Europe that is currently has a bitcoin subject. Maybe in the near future, many other universities will include also bitcoin to their curriculum.
Cocojam0610
Copper Member

Activity: 266

FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 12:51:27 AM

On this era i can say bitcoin or crypto currency should be included on the new curriculum on every colleges and universities. It is inevitable. Young people now invest on this and they should acquire enough knowledge about it.

88jewel

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:04:58 AM

its a great idea and timely, as we are positive of the future of bitcoin. the introduction of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies is part and parcel of the continuous technological advancement. i believe that if the government will succeed in putting the right kind of policy, the future of cryptocurrencies will be stable. Given that, the necessity of understanding the principles and processes will become inevitable as early as today and the best and the most strategic place is of course through education. This is particularly suitable for those taking banking and finance and accounting, among others.  
Ishika0207

Activity: 15

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:07:30 AM

Well I think bitcoins in college is a good idea.  As with the rate bitcoins is going.  It needs to taught about it to our next generation. As cryptocurrency are the future of our world which will soon going to be true.  So I believe at least a minimum and a basic level of knowledge should be given about bitcoins.  And other cryptocurrencies.  In the developing countries most importantly need to teach this.  As it will allow them to understand it well.  And they can use it wisely in future.  As the scans in which traders get trapped can be minimised and hence it can lead to development.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: