Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:55:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 937 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bitcoin Cash - Pro on-chain scaling - Cheaper fees  (Read 703572 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 01:45:53 AM

Some news bits from today...

F2Pool like reneged on the NYA, won't support a segwit 2x chain.

Bitpay is coding copay to enable Bitcoin Cash.

Bitcoin classic released a new version of their wallet for Bitcoin Cash.

ViaBTC announced a Meetup the day after the future of Bitcoin conference, Sept 11th. Discussing what the true Bitcoin is or some shit.

You can now store Bitcoin Cash on Trezor wallet.

There's probably more I'm forgetting but I just Hought I'd update this thread since it hadn't been done yet.

Good luck guys, BCH (Bitcoin) to the moon!
 Smiley great news trumpy  Cheesy  hope you tweeted it too  Cheesy

Theres alot here that have been saying for past month...
Since core dont agree to segwit2x... why should miners even bother doing it?  who will make 2x and maintain it?....why bother with another segwitcoin when Bitcoin cash is now here  Smiley
segwit is being exposed and people dont like what they can clearly see now, the manipulation on btc chain (high fees,slow tx) trying to force users onto a,3rd party, settlement layer.
The viaBTC meeting...wow, just as many of us here have been saying...BCH is the real bitcoin, the true upgrade from the roadmap of Satoshi Nakamoto  Cool

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:00:59 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2017, 02:17:47 AM by Mrpumperitis

Im wondering which exchange will have the balls to list bitcoin cash as the real bitcoin first, give it the btc ticker and markets access  Shocked
Im confident someone will do it  Cool

Once it does...more will follow, segwitcoin will fade off,(it would be very interesting to see them change ticker)
 Bitcoin cash aka BTC will grow with its new upgrades ,showing more benefits for btc than ever before.
everyone will join in the Bitcoin cash journey together towards, what i now call "mcafee prices"  Cheesy

right now i see alot of confused crypto investors( the ones that dont study crypto like most of us),
they wonder why its so slow and so expensive to buy/send btc...then you tell them they have 2 choices to avoid these problems,
use a segwit address , this leads to a really confused look and they dont know how to do it.
or buy bch, same as btc but its cheaper and faster and has extreme growth potential...

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
boraboy

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:16:57 AM

I think those with huge positions are migrating over to the real Bitcoin and will manipulate prices to keep them low until they are 100% vested in the real Bitcoin then it will be pumped to eat d prices.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:28:44 AM

pro tip...buy or hodl bch now.
this is not going down , as i said a few days back 0.12 is the bottom,
 when this shoots up, it will be fast and high and these prices will never come back.

ps...when bitcoin cash does become the real btc...tip me nicely when your all rich  Smiley

IDrankThePotion

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:37:45 AM

when this shoots up, it will be fast and high and these prices will never come back.

ps...when bitcoin cash does become the real btc...tip me nicely when your all rich  Smiley

Youve been saying 'buy now' every day. Were all your incorrect calls so far to buy now also pro tips?
If anyone followed your expert advice, they would be slowly bleeding to death. Just like this coin is.

Stick to posting pictures me thinks.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:04:10 AM

Youve been saying 'buy now' every day. Were all your incorrect calls so far to buy now also pro tips?
If anyone followed your expert advice, they would be slowly bleeding to death. Just like this coin is.

Cheesy , you dont get me...many do, its all gd...
(go back a few pages, i said buy 0.11 and a day or two ltr its 0.135, now 0.125...so  Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue...also hasnt broke 0.12, as it is the bottom  Cool)
btw i prefer gifs over pics  Tongue

tekmobile

Activity: 392
Merit: 154

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:09:15 AM

Bitcoin tests new highs then breaks out
BitCash tests new lows then breaks down

And to say it's a segwit coin I have yet to make a single segwit transaction everything I've done in the last week have been legacy same as BitCash and I wouldn't call it slow right now

I received a payment yesterday for around $350 fees were around $1 and I had it  verified with 3 confirmations in under 15 mins
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:17:43 AM

And to say it's a segwit coin I have yet to make a single segwit transaction everything I've done in the last week have been legacy same as BitCash and I wouldn't call it slow right now

I received a payment yesterday for around $350 fees were around $1 and I had it  verified with 3 confirmations in under 15 mins
becoin...tekky hows you .. Wink
yea, your right, new highs, feel sorry for them buying at such silly prices for a coin with so many problems and misinformation.
bitcoin cash, is where the smart money is  Wink

right this is what im talking about... you say " I have yet to make a single segwit transaction"  Huh then why the ell are you supporting segwit  Roll Eyes
if no one is use seg1, then theres no need for seg2....
if fanboys like you dont use segwit then who the %!?!  will?
and dont say ...oh im waiting for LN crap lol

digiworld1

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:25:34 AM

How 16,552,975 BCH have been minted in less than a month? is BCH POW or POS?

It was a fork, so whatever amount of Bitcoin there was when it forked on August first, the same amount of Bitcoin Cash you will have.

Did you have any Bitcoins in your wallet on August 1st? Then you might have some Bitcoin Cash. Look into it.

Its a hard fork of bitcoin, so if you have x number of bitcoin by August 1st, you should also have X number of bitcoin cash.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 03:50:41 AM

Bcash is the real bitcoin, the true upgrade from the roadmap of Satoshi Nakamoto  Cool

OK everybody, take a shot!  If pumpertits cries about "censorship" or "BlockstreamCore" in his next post, we take two more.  Shocked

If he mentions both, we all do keg stands.  Grin

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:04:45 AM

Bcash is the real bitcoin, the true upgrade from the roadmap of Satoshi Nakamoto  Cool

OK everybody, take a shot!  If pumpertits cries about "censorship" or "BlockstreamCore" in his next post, we take two more.  Shocked

Are you trying to kill us all
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:07:03 AM

what if...i mention neither and wait till my third post  Cheesy...no drinks for you  Tongue

dreamhouse

Activity: 1073
Merit: 666

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:10:24 AM

BCC is not breaking down, it is still almost double from its low. It is reasonable that BCC remain about 10% of bitcoin.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 04:16:18 AM

Bcash is the real bitcoin, the troo upgrade from the roadmap of Satoshi Nakamoto  Cool

what if...i mention neither and wait till my third post  Cheesy...no drinks for you  Tongue

Every time you mention "Satoshi's One Troo Vision®" I take a shot and dump another BitchCoin for (a rapidly diminishing amount of) Bitcoin.

IOW, I relish the opportunity to sober up a bit and hlod more BitchCash in anticipation of November's Battle Of No2x.

<3  Kiss <3

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:17:32 AM

Im really excited about the upcoming Bitkan event...
so many speakers and for the first time we will hear directly from alot of the big players of the crypto world about their thoughts on Bitcoin cash  Grin

there will be no battle bro, it wont even happen (2x)
why do you support segwit so much..dont you know "emootabilty®" is at stake  Tongue

oh shit..i just said "dont you know" to the iceman...and hes drunk...sheeet oops  Smiley

on another note my friend....did you see the power of alts today while btc was hitting all time highs....so many coins going up at the same time...any thoughts on why?
i think , many pro traders are moving into alts before btc crashes and they all shoot up even higher(just a thought lol)

dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

The BCC price is consolidating. It is interesting to see where it goes. My guess is that it will go down if no attracting roadmap in hand for BCC
narutos

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 04:40:59 AM

The BCC price is consolidating. It is interesting to see where it goes. My guess is that it will go down if no attracting roadmap in hand for BCC

Any speculation is possible, but I am amazed how it jumped to coinmarket #3 within just about a month since its released. Also, it was more like a wildcard, a sudden announcement of bitcoin hard fork in the middle of segwit, next thing you know, you have same amount of bitcoin cash as bitcoin.
tekmobile

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:19:00 AM

so many speakers and for the first time we will hear directly from alot of the big players of the crypto world about their thoughts on Bitcoin cash  Grin

why do you support segwit so much..dont you know "emootabilty®" is at stake  Tongue

oh shit..i just said "dont you know" to the iceman...and hes drunk...sheeet oops  Smiley

on another note my friend....did you see the power of alts today while btc was hitting all time highs....so many coins going up at the same time...any thoughts on why?
i think , many pro traders are moving into alts before btc crashes and they all shoot up even higher(just a thought lol)

Why do you seem under the impression that just because we have segwit it means everybody is forced to use it because we are not 99% of all transactions are still legacy which means they are exactly the same as from day 1.

What segwit does allow is safer use of side chains if you ever wish to use them and again you are not forced to its just a option.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:36:19 AM

Why do you seem under the impression that just because we have segwit it means everybody is forced to use it because we are not 99% of all transactions are still legacy which means they are exactly the same as from day 1.

What segwit does allow is safer use of side chains if you ever wish to use them and again you are not forced to its just a option.

tek did you not see the question i asked a few posts ago to you....
my point is no one is using segwit, and the people on legacy are confused on high fees and slow tx times.
are you still playing the concern troll btw  Cheesy

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:55:55 AM

can someone answer this please...

since core dont support the miners seg2, why should miners mine on legacy/segchain?(apart from current profitabilty stuff)

wouldnt the miners just move to bch for good? and if they did, who would support the old chain?

core are crazy playing such a dangerous game with the miners imo.

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 937 »
  Print  

Jump to: